March 29, 2024, 08:32:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 288667 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #920 on: April 22, 2009, 02:16:37 PM »

My dearest Dolce+2-
I hope your correct, but I used Alibi Tour because thats what John Morgan called it, and I heart him.
B

I heart JM too!!!  I am calling it the "Fairwell Tour" though because like Steven Tyler....they need to be stopped!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 22, 2009, 02:17:40 PM »

Hi everyone.  I haven't seen all of the George and Cindy interview but I can imagine just how wretched it was.  Cindy says she considered suicide before she even knew Caylee was dead?  LOL  What a major slip up!  At that time she was running her mouth saying that Caylee was somewhere out there, maybe Texas or the mountains of N.C. or even the Big Apple and Puerto Rico.  All the time she knew that her evil dingbat daughter had killed Caylee.  But I don't think Cindy would ever kill herself.  That would be the ultimate loss of control.  And now she smells money, so she will stick around to collect.
Nice to see you, and I agree no way, no how did Cindy talk about suicide with Casey, and they prayed, and then everything was hunky dorey. Can you just imagine the fights these two were having? Praying was not part of the activity going on in that he!! hole.

Praying??!!! The only one that has ever said Casey was praying at any time was Spindy. All I have ever seen was Slore spewing expletives.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 22, 2009, 02:17:55 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

That is the exact part that I was going to comment on NRCG!

And this snipped from:  http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/caylee-anthony-cindy-tells-cbs-early-show-that-she-considered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

*Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said.

slore & CA wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the arse!

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

If it weren't so early I'd probably start drinking.
Is it 5:00 anywhere? 

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!  LOL...love that song. And I know what you mean...sometimes while reading their spewing lies I think oh hells bells I need a drink!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #923 on: April 22, 2009, 02:18:37 PM »

Yep, those many Cindy suicide notes just keep popping up all over the place.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 22, 2009, 02:18:58 PM »

I just got an e-mail from Hal Boedeker. He advises he doesn't know of any other appearances outside the Connecticut crime conference.

thanks for sharing that info!!  so we have to keep the emails going to the conference people!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: April 22, 2009, 02:19:44 PM »

Hi everyone.  I haven't seen all of the George and Cindy interview but I can imagine just how wretched it was.  Cindy says she considered suicide before she even knew Caylee was dead?  LOL  What a major slip up!  At that time she was running her mouth saying that Caylee was somewhere out there, maybe Texas or the mountains of N.C. or even the Big Apple and Puerto Rico.  All the time she knew that her evil dingbat daughter had killed Caylee.  But I don't think Cindy would ever kill herself.  That would be the ultimate loss of control.  And now she smells money, so she will stick around to collect.
Nice to see you, and I agree no way, no how did Cindy talk about suicide with Casey, and they prayed, and then everything was hunky dorey. Can you just imagine the fights these two were having? Praying was not part of the activity going on in that he!! hole.

Horrible fights, I would imagine.   Who would kill themselves if they had a baby out there that they had to go find and rescue.  Total BS.     Cindy is too mean to kill herself.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: April 22, 2009, 02:21:45 PM »

How cool GNM, I hope they get a long well.  Let us know how she does.

I missed the Anthony Spectacle this morning. My Golden Sandy got worse over night, we took her to the vets and he said she had a brain tumor. We had to put her to sleep.  I can't stop    Our other two dogs are sticking to us like glue today.  I'll have to watch the CBS thing online.

Welcome Glad, your monkey is cute.

I am so sorry to read this. It is such a difficult thing to do.   Just know Sandy will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 22, 2009, 02:24:18 PM »

Horrible fights, I would imagine.   Who would kill themselves if they had a baby out there that they had to go find and rescue.  Total BS.     Cindy is too mean to kill herself.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #928 on: April 22, 2009, 02:25:35 PM »

Fl Beagle Mom, So so sorry for your loss. It must be very hard for you. I am owned by chihuahuas and birds so,I can imagine the loss and hurt you feel. My heart goes out to you.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #929 on: April 22, 2009, 02:26:41 PM »

Dloce I have no clue what is wrong with people. I gave up trying to figure out these sick minds, like Casey, or Scott Petersen a while ago. With this amber alert they are saying the Birth Mother has a long history of serious drug use, and the child is in danger  . So scary.

Fl beagle.... I am so sorry. I to have a soft place in my heart for all animals. And my heart just breaks when any of them hurt.
Warm Hugs !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: April 22, 2009, 02:27:02 PM »

Doselady said:Letter written and sent to the Conference website.  Who else can I write to.  I am in the mood for a fight today.  The Anthony family make me sooo mad.  When is this going to be about Caylee? not poor Cindy and poor George and scared Casey and strange Lee?

Fanny Mae: Have you e-mailed CBS. They are going to be on again tomorrow.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml
Consider it done.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: April 22, 2009, 02:27:15 PM »

You all,  I woke up, read a little bit, left, came back read a little more, left, you know, did I miss anything????  You know, I never never ask for anything!!!  Please and thankyou.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 22, 2009, 02:28:19 PM »

Yep, those many Cindy suicide notes just keep popping up all over the place.

CC if you are still here you need to draw a line through Chicago on the Anthony Alibi Tour trailer.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #933 on: April 22, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »

Dloce I have no clue what is wrong with people. I gave up trying to figure out these sick minds, like Casey, or Scott Petersen a while ago. With this amber alert they are saying the Birth Mother has a long history of serious drug use, and the child is in danger  . So scary.

Fl beagle.... I am so sorry. I to have a soft place in my heart for all animals. And my heart just breaks when any of them hurt.
Warm Hugs !!

Nice to see you, and thanks for the info on the amber alert, 
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: April 22, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

and another thing ... yeah, I am out of lurking and on a roll..
in regards to Cindy's supposed suicide threats..my opinion is she is nothing but an attention whore. Couldn't stand that George gleaned any sympathy from his episode, so she needed to figure how to turn the spotlight to herself. I am sure she is now watching all the chats, boards and press seeing who might give her an ounce of I give a damn.
Wont be me !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #935 on: April 22, 2009, 02:30:29 PM »

Praying??!!! The only one that has ever said Casey was praying at any time was Spindy. All I have ever seen was Slore spewing expletives.

I can just hear some of KC's prayers..

Lord,let me find a slammin party tonight..
Lord,let me get some tonight...
Lord,don't let mom and dad notice the funny taste in the food tonight,if they do,let me come up with a believable excuse....
Lord,let the next guy be a bigger sucker then the last....
Lord,let them all believe my nanny story,after all,it was not completely untrue..zanny was the baby sitter just not "that" zanny but "the" zanny......

ugg they all disgust me....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 22, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »

You all,  I woke up, read a little bit, left, came back read a little more, left, you know, did I miss anything????  You know, I never never ask for anything!!!  Please and thankyou.

Not anything but Spindy reportedly saying on CBS interview she was going to commit suicide and Casey stopped her and they prayed.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #937 on: April 22, 2009, 02:30:59 PM »

and another thing ... yeah, I am out of lurking and on a roll..
in regards to Cindy's supposed suicide threats..my opinion is she is nothing but an attention whore. Couldn't stand that George gleaned any sympathy from his episode, so she needed to figure how to turn the spotlight to herself. I am sure she is now watching all the chats, boards and press seeing who might give her an ounce of I give a damn.
Wont be me !!

Me either 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #938 on: April 22, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »

I agree and she likes herself way to much to kill herself and I think Spindy must have been confused when Slore talked her out of it - I think she meant to say KC handed her the bullet.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: April 22, 2009, 02:31:14 PM »

Where did you leave off? 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.