April 19, 2024, 07:06:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 290527 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: April 22, 2009, 03:17:04 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

That is the exact part that I was going to comment on NRCG!

And this snipped from:  http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/caylee-anthony-cindy-tells-cbs-early-show-that-she-considered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

*Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said.

slore & CA wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the arse!

CBS/Anthony's--GMAFB!

If it weren't so early I'd probably start drinking.
Is it 5:00 anywhere? 

I have a confession and bit of advice.... I do not need to confess often so..... anyway, the hours of dads passing, I was spiking my beer with vodka,not joking, my advice? never try it... uggg I was sick..was up all night,of course,he passed at  a few before 2 a.m so thats a given but uggg it tore my stomach up. but went thru the funeral home papers without breaking down..but could not eat for a week.. Have a beer or a mixed drink but not a beer spiked with vodka or any other hard stuffs...  ok, I am off to grab a beer   

O/T - I can remember when way younger that the men would have a shot and then wash it down with the beer.  Think it was at that time referred to ...boiler makers. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: April 22, 2009, 03:17:58 PM »

Dr. Phil has Sandra Cantu's mom and Aunt on..his show is called, Why was Sandra Cantu murdered...3pm est Just thought ya'll might wanna watch it

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Glad2BinKY!  I saw you come in last night when I was reading but didn't get a chance to say hello!  Lovinlife

Awww thanks, Lovinlife! I love this place and really appreciate all the warm welcomes 
How do I keep up with all the postings that I missed while logged off?
Start at the home page scaredmonkeys.net & log in.  Then go to what ever thread you want to go to, ie Caylee Anthony #125 (the thread we're in now) and you will see a blue new button, click on that and it will take you to any new post since your last log in.  Hope that helps...Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: April 22, 2009, 03:18:13 PM »

Dr. Phil has Sandra Cantu's mom and Aunt on..his show is called, Why was Sandra Cantu murdered...3pm est Just thought ya'll might wanna watch it

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Glad2BinKY!  I saw you come in last night when I was reading but didn't get a chance to say hello!  Lovinlife

Awww thanks, Lovinlife! I love this place and really appreciate all the warm welcomes 

Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 19 hours and 53 minutes.

Towards the top left of the screen there is a link to read the messages since you last visit.

Thanks
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #983 on: April 22, 2009, 03:18:24 PM »

Go to your "history" tab at the top. Show all history, then scroll down (only now you'll have to scroll past a couple of the scaredmonkey icons....

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #984 on: April 22, 2009, 03:19:11 PM »

O/T Sandra Cantu case on Dr. Phil.
Thanks Darla
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: April 22, 2009, 03:19:35 PM »

Interesting that Cindy also said that she knows what kind of mother Casey was.  Yeah, Cindy, you said she was an unfit mother whose daughter should be taken away from her, as well as a pathological liar.  Go blow smoke up somebody else's butt, will you?  Seriously, I hope she keeps talking,  because all these things can be used to destroy what tiny tad of credibility she has left at trial.
See everyone is calling it the Anthony Aliby Tour, but I am calling it the Fairwell Tour.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #986 on: April 22, 2009, 03:20:43 PM »

Hi monkeys...got my nap..I have a quick question..How the heck am I supposed to catch up on all the reading after I log out? I dont wanna miss a thing but there's soooo much to read.
Second, has anyone thought MAYBE Casey is PREGGO?? I heard reports were leaked from the jail that she was puking after eating, and with the weight gain, well, it was just a thought. BOY wouldnt THAT be HORRIBLE if she were! I just hope she puking cause she cant live with the guilt of killing her baby, but had to put it out there and ask what ya'll thought.
My grandbabies are on their way here, so I cant stay but I'll check back on this evening for replies (IF I know how!! LOL)
Have great day ALL!
Denise

Hi. I don't think she is preggers. She's been in jail and would really be showing by now. The only thing growing on her is her big boody!
But that's just me......

I heard on one of the news channels and I believe it was one of the local ones in Seattle that since she has been stuffing her face with all that junk food she is now
worried about how she will look at her trial. So she is trying to get into shape by pigging out then making herself puke it up. Its all about her isn't it? Anything she can do to keep herself in the limelight.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #987 on: April 22, 2009, 03:21:45 PM »

My daughter just got here with my grandbabies so I'll catch ya'll later!
Have a blessed day!
Denise
You as well and welcome!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: April 22, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »

ENQUIRER WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Cops investigating bombshell report that Casey Anthony did not act alone when she killed daughter Caylee

- and the accomplice is still on the loose, cops have been told.

And incredibly, the shocking revelation that 23-year-old Casey had a partner in crime comes from her own mother, Cindy Anthony, who told police: "Casey had to have had help!"

Cindy's bombshell admission is one of the main reasons prosecutors in Orlando, Fla., recently reversed a previous decision and declared they will now seek the death penalty against Casey, say experts.

Top criminal defense attorney Craig Silverman, a former Denver prosecutor told The ENQUIRER: "If anybody helped Casey Anthony commit this brutal homicide, that person shares responsibility and law enforcement would love to prosecute any such person."

Within two weeks of Casey's arrest last July 16, Cindy Anthony bolstered the accomplice theory when she left a voice message for Sgt. John Allen, the supervising detective on the case.

Cindy told Allen: "Casey had to have had help, no matter what you think the scenario might be. There are people who know information."

The tape of the voice message was included in recently released documents made public. The documents show that police have actively been pursuing leads that Casey had an accomplice.

In one interview, the lead detective on the case, Yuri Melich, Casey's good friend Annie Downing, a close confidante of the accused murderer since high school revealed : "If Casey harmed Caylee, she didn't do it alone. Casey's not that smart."

Oh Lawdy!! Run Spindy! The bus is comin'!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: April 22, 2009, 03:22:32 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

Haven't had the chance to read posts from earlier today, but I did hear Oprah cancelled the Ants interview... yay... I wrote her the first day I heard they were going on her show.  Glad I was one of the hundreds or thousands that wrote in!!    I haven't watched the CBS interview of them this morning and probably won't... don't feel like puking this morning...

Does anyone have a link for the contact person at the conference where they will be "keynote" speakers?  I am so in the mood to write another letter to help keep these idiots from opening their mouths. 

Thanks Smile

Hi Califmom. Here you go.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

Thank you Fanny Mae!!  Just sent off my complaint to CBS... now I am really fired-up... how about the link to the Conference? 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: April 22, 2009, 03:23:40 PM »

Monkey with Class~Did you find any documents for us yet? 

Fanny Mae~I love it when my worst posts get quoted and quoted and seem to go on and on for pages! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: April 22, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »

My daughter just got here with my grandbabies so I'll catch ya'll later!
Have a blessed day!
Denise
Have fun, love the pearls 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: April 22, 2009, 03:25:11 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

Haven't had the chance to read posts from earlier today, but I did hear Oprah cancelled the Ants interview... yay... I wrote her the first day I heard they were going on her show.  Glad I was one of the hundreds or thousands that wrote in!!    I haven't watched the CBS interview of them this morning and probably won't... don't feel like puking this morning...

Does anyone have a link for the contact person at the conference where they will be "keynote" speakers?  I am so in the mood to write another letter to help keep these idiots from opening their mouths. 

Thanks Smile

Hi Califmom. Here you go.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

Thank you Fanny Mae!!  Just sent off my complaint to CBS... now I am really fired-up... how about the link to the Conference? 

Look back one page. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: April 22, 2009, 03:25:31 PM »

Hi everyone.  I haven't seen all of the George and Cindy interview but I can imagine just how wretched it was.  Cindy says she considered suicide before she even knew Caylee was dead?  LOL  What a major slip up!  At that time she was running her mouth saying that Caylee was somewhere out there, maybe Texas or the mountains of N.C. or even the Big Apple and Puerto Rico.  All the time she knew that her evil dingbat daughter had killed Caylee.  But I don't think Cindy would ever kill herself.  That would be the ultimate loss of control.  And now she smells money, so she will stick around to collect.
Nice to see you, and I agree no way, no how did Cindy talk about suicide with Casey, and they prayed, and then everything was hunky dorey. Can you just imagine the fights these two were having? Praying was not part of the activity going on in that he!! hole.

Horrible fights, I would imagine.   Who would kill themselves if they had a baby out there that they had to go find and rescue.  Total BS.     Cindy is too mean to kill herself.

Thank you. 
I'm gonna rip my phone out of the wall if it rings one more time. 
I'm meaner than cin-cin today,let me at her.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: April 22, 2009, 03:26:31 PM »

ENQUIRER WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Cops investigating bombshell report that Casey Anthony did not act alone when she killed daughter Caylee

- and the accomplice is still on the loose, cops have been told.

And incredibly, the shocking revelation that 23-year-old Casey had a partner in crime comes from her own mother, Cindy Anthony, who told police: "Casey had to have had help!"

Cindy's bombshell admission is one of the main reasons prosecutors in Orlando, Fla., recently reversed a previous decision and declared they will now seek the death penalty against Casey, say experts.

Top criminal defense attorney Craig Silverman, a former Denver prosecutor told The ENQUIRER: "If anybody helped Casey Anthony commit this brutal homicide, that person shares responsibility and law enforcement would love to prosecute any such person."

Within two weeks of Casey's arrest last July 16, Cindy Anthony bolstered the accomplice theory when she left a voice message for Sgt. John Allen, the supervising detective on the case.

Cindy told Allen: "Casey had to have had help, no matter what you think the scenario might be. There are people who know information."

The tape of the voice message was included in recently released documents made public. The documents show that police have actively been pursuing leads that Casey had an accomplice.

In one interview, the lead detective on the case, Yuri Melich, Casey's good friend Annie Downing, a close confidante of the accused murderer since high school revealed : "If Casey harmed Caylee, she didn't do it alone. Casey's not that smart."

Oh Lawdy!! Run Spindy! The bus is comin'!

I think I'll break the buses horn so Moe and Larry won't hear the BEEP BEEP!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: April 22, 2009, 03:26:52 PM »

Monkey with Class~Did you find any documents for us yet? 

Fanny Mae~I love it when my worst posts get quoted and quoted and seem to go on and on for pages! 

Doncha just hate it when that happens.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: April 22, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »

Thanks 3babiesmommy for the NE exclusive 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: April 22, 2009, 03:29:06 PM »

If I weren't at work I would be drinking. 

I hear ya.  If I weren't drinking I'd be working.

CC is on one. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: April 22, 2009, 03:29:27 PM »

Hi everyone.  I haven't seen all of the George and Cindy interview but I can imagine just how wretched it was.  Cindy says she considered suicide before she even knew Caylee was dead?  LOL  What a major slip up!  At that time she was running her mouth saying that Caylee was somewhere out there, maybe Texas or the mountains of N.C. or even the Big Apple and Puerto Rico.  All the time she knew that her evil dingbat daughter had killed Caylee.  But I don't think Cindy would ever kill herself.  That would be the ultimate loss of control.  And now she smells money, so she will stick around to collect.
Nice to see you, and I agree no way, no how did Cindy talk about suicide with Casey, and they prayed, and then everything was hunky dorey. Can you just imagine the fights these two were having? Praying was not part of the activity going on in that he!! hole.

Horrible fights, I would imagine.   Who would kill themselves if they had a baby out there that they had to go find and rescue.  Total BS.     Cindy is too mean to kill herself.

Thank you. 
I'm gonna rip my phone out of the wall if it rings one more time. 
I'm meaner than cin-cin today,let me at her.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: April 22, 2009, 03:30:43 PM »

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."  I don't believe one word of this bs 

me neither...sounds like cin-cin is trying to play a sympathy card...oooppppssssss ain't gonna work.  And if she thought Caylee was alive why would she even contemplate suicide? Pure cin-cin bull poop!!  And her and casey praying??  OHMYGAWD!  Can you just imagine!!!
Sunny,
I imagine that kc's prayer went something like this:

Dear Satan,
Please help my mom and give her the strength to keep living.  You know she has a lot of work still left to do here on earth.  I'll be in jail, and will not be able to do much outside of here until Jose performs a miracle and he gets this pinned on Jesse or Amy or maybe Ricardo.  Anyway, I'm busy, so I need mom out there spreading hate, lies and bitterness.  You know she has managed to make most people and a lot of monkeys hate her almost as much as they hate me.  So, until I get outta here, let her live please.  I think you know you need her.
Your biggest fan,
kc

......... and in hell you could hear the devil saying "no way that bitch is coming here, I am not fighting anyone for my position".  When she finds God, then she can die.   

O4bull is just kidding!   

OMG,how funny. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.