April 28, 2024, 03:08:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291420 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: April 21, 2009, 07:28:39 PM »

Link discussing cruise.
http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/cruise.php

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2009, 07:28:59 PM »

Hi All,  Silly comment but, I think it would be wonderful if one of our Monkeys could afford (and has the time) to go on the cruise with the Anthony's.  What tales they could tell us, first hand!
I would be toooooooooooooo tempted to................
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #162 on: April 21, 2009, 07:29:41 PM »

Casey Anthony: Oprah Winfrey drops interview with George, Cindy
posted by halboedeker on Apr 21, 2009 6:03:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

You won't see George and Cindy Anthony on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," an Oprah spokesman told me this afternoon.

The Anthonys will appear on CBS' "Early Show" tomorrow morning.

Wonder if CBS is paying and Oprah didn't pay them? Either way I won't watch their sorry arses on CBS or anywhere else.

I think it is funny though. Oprah may have a little vendetta on the Ants now and the Opraholics may turn into thinking like us monkeys. 
Yes, JSM -- Maybe Oprah can still use what Mr. Morgan sent her but more along the lines of an expose. 

PS -- Josef is quite handsome.
Thanks Pooky for Josef is handsome. I just wanted to add, maybe Mr Morgan can GO on Oprah and expose them for the frauds they are. Then I may watch Oprah once in my lifetime. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2009, 07:30:44 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony will take questions on CBS' "Early Show" this morning. CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 highlighted the interview several times.  Questions from who, I ask? 

probably the numskulls that call into NG and ask really dumb stuff         

Morgan, Mitnik & Gill...now that would be hysterical!

Oh yes,Cappy that would be so cool.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #164 on: April 21, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV
Ok, is it just me, or does anyone else read that as WTF TV??? I mean, the word "Anthony" appears before it....

EVERY FRICKING TIME I SEE IT!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: April 21, 2009, 07:31:28 PM »

Maybe they will get lost in the triangle!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: April 21, 2009, 07:31:46 PM »

Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," an Oprah spokesman told me this afternoon.

Wonder if CBS is paying and Oprah didn't pay them? Either way I won't watch their sorry arses on CBS or anywhere else.

I think it is funny though. Oprah may have a little vendetta on the Ants now and the Opraholics may turn into thinking like us monkeys. 
Yes, JSM -- Maybe Oprah can still use what Mr. Morgan sent her but more along the lines of an expose. 

Thanks Pooky for Josef is handsome. I just wanted to add, maybe Mr Morgan can GO on Oprah and expose them for the frauds they are. Then I may watch Oprah once in my lifetime. 

I think that would be a very intersting show.People could see what we've seen.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: April 21, 2009, 07:33:07 PM »

Hi All,  Silly comment but, I think it would be wonderful if one of our Monkeys could afford (and has the time) to go on the cruise with the Anthony's.  What tales they could tell us, first hand!
  When is the cruise, how much for a single room, I will take out what I have left in profit sharing to go on this cruise.

Mizjay, will you donate cash to the JSM bar tab account for the cruise? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #168 on: April 21, 2009, 07:33:29 PM »

Now did she cancel cause the Ants were going on the Early show or because her show and all her sponsors were bombarded with emails and tweets saying how disgusting it was to try to raise her ratings off of Caylee's death? Or maybe she got Morgan's tapes and thought what deep doo doo she would be in when the Ants are hauled off to jail and she was comforting them on stage just months before??!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: April 21, 2009, 07:33:50 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony will take questions on CBS' "Early Show" this morning. CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 highlighted the interview several times.  Questions from who, I ask? 

Ya know the funny/irritating thing is     Cindy is so pathological that she cannot under any format or circumstance control her urge to blame others for everything from the minute to the murder of Caylee.  She is unable to sit and "tell her story", tell the viewers how awful it is....................... nope she is driven to defend, posture and then lie to support it all.  She's very predictable. 

I never saw a link to a feedback section on the CBS site. Has anybody found one?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2009, 07:36:07 PM »

Now did she cancel cause the Ants were going on the Early show or because her show and all her sponsors were bombarded with emails and tweets saying how disgusting it was to try to raise her ratings off of Caylee's death? Or maybe she got Morgan's tapes and thought what deep doo doo she would be in when the Ants are hauled off to jail and she was comforting them on stage just months before??!!

Boo I think its a combination of all of the above!    Good job to all our monkeys for helping put the pressure on Harpo Productions!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: April 21, 2009, 07:36:12 PM »

It's so nice to have Klaas and MuffyBee here this evening.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 21, 2009, 07:36:41 PM »

Ya know the funny/irritating thing is     Cindy is so pathological that she cannot under any format or circumstance control her urge to blame others for everything from the minute to the murder of Caylee.  She is unable to sit and "tell her story", tell the viewers how awful it is....................... nope she is driven to defend, posture and then lie to support it all.  She's very predictable. 

I never saw a link to a feedback section on the CBS site. Has anybody found one?

Scroll down to contact us.
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2009, 07:37:21 PM »

I think that would be a very intersting show.People could see what we've seen.
Yes, most people only get the sob story the MSM puts out on the Ants, my mom is one of them that feels sorry for Cindy.  Maybe if oprah would let Mr Morgan on and tell the truth about the Ants, KC's lying and theiving and how they are framing Miss Zenaida, the nation would know what frauds they are and they have a murdering slore for a daughter.  Sorry for the rant. JMO JSM

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #174 on: April 21, 2009, 07:37:22 PM »

I wish I still lived in Jersey Id be in the city in a heartbeat with a large crew to protest.... throwing gumballs!
Capp, if you still lived in Joisey, this whole Ant train woulda been taken care of a long time ago. At the very least, they would've "gone to the mattresses" and spared us their faces! Don't you, like, have an "uncle" in the cement business?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2009, 07:37:41 PM »

FWIW there is a comment section at the bottom of this page

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/04/21/earlyshow/ourstories/main4959468.shtml
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2009, 07:38:26 PM »

When is the cruise, how much for a single room, I will take out what I have left in profit sharing to go on this cruise.

Get that money while there's any left. 
A cruise would be awsome.You could keep a journal. 

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »

I'll try to use double coupon day at the store and stock up a lil travel tote with a pony keg or sumptin.................

That tab's gonna be  H  U  G  E,  will need an obama stimulous pkg, but my friend, I'll try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2009, 07:39:00 PM »

I would be toooooooooooooo tempted to................

LOLOLOLOL! Gut-busting Good one!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »

I have been following Nathan Fillion since he starred in Serenity. My daughter has all the DVD's. You guys gotta check out Dr. Horrible on line! He's the Super Hero and it's damn funny!!! Plus Nathan sings and he's good!!

As for me, I'll keep Christopher Meloni!! But I also have dibs on William Petersen and Vincent D'onofrio! Hands off Monkeys, they are all mine!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.