April 27, 2024, 08:00:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291151 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »

It's so nice to have Klaas and MuffyBee here this evening.   
Yes, good to have both of them in the cage tonight. My two favorite mods!! JSM will stay on topic tonight unless some monkey makes me laugh. That's a promise. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2009, 07:39:19 PM »

I hope they have some tomato and shoe throwers at that conference. Just sayin'.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2009, 07:40:17 PM »

Isn't cha 6 the station that has that D'ofrino chick on there that soft shoes around the Ants and Bozo.

No wonder.

Ding Ding Ding....You, Dear Fanny Mae, advance to the bonus round for that correct statement!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2009, 07:40:19 PM »

Casey Anthony: Oprah Winfrey drops interview with George, Cindy
posted by halboedeker on Apr 21, 2009 6:03:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

You won't see George and Cindy Anthony on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," an Oprah spokesman told me this afternoon.

The Anthonys will appear on CBS' "Early Show" tomorrow morning.

Now did she cancel cause the Ants were going on the Early show or because her show and all her sponsors were bombarded with emails and tweets saying how disgusting it was to try to raise her ratings off of Caylee's death? Or maybe she got Morgan's tapes and thought what deep doo doo she would be in when the Ants are hauled off to jail and she was comforting them on stage just months before??!!

She read my email and decided against having the despicable money grabbing liars on her show. 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »

You Monkeys are the best.  I just found the link and you have already posted it.  Thank you so much for your help!
(quote)
Don't know if you've seen this yet - but it looks like part of the Melanie Rieger Conference includes a cruise to Bermuda.
I guess they are going on it, too.

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/cruise.php

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: April 21, 2009, 07:41:26 PM »

This is how CBS The Early Show is promoting the Anthony appearance  - take note of the pic they chose

George Anthony is comforted by his wife Cindy as he wipes away a tear before speaking at the memorial for their granddaughter Caylee Anthony at First Baptist Orlando in Orlando, Fla., Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2009. Caylee went missing in June 2008 and her remains were found in December, less than a mile from her home. Her mother Casey Anthony is in custody on charges of first degree murder of her child.  (AP Photo/Red Huber)
Caylee's Grandparents To Speak Out
Grandparents Of The Slain 2-Year-Old Will Appear On 'Early Show' In Exclusive 2-Part Interview

NEW YORK, April 21, 2009

CBS)  The grandparents of Caylee Anthony, the Florida tot whose mother is accused of her murder, will appear Wednesday and Thursday in an exclusive two-part interview on The Early Show.  It is their first interview since their granddaughter's body was found.

George and Cindy Anthony will talk with co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez on April 22 and 23, about the investigation into their granddaughter's death, and the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey, for the crime. The Anthonys also will talk about how their daughter is handling the prosecution's recent decision to seek the death penalty in her case.

Casey Anthony, 23, faces charges of first-degree murder in Florida.

Anthony has claimed that she left her 2-year-old daughter with a baby sitter last June and that she was kidnapped, though she didn't report Caylee missing for another month.

Cindy Anthony initially made the report to authorities that she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and that her daughter's car smelled like death.

Casey Anthony was arrested in October, as hundreds of volunteers searched for some trace of little Caylee.

A utility worker finally found Caylee's body in December in the woods near where she lived with her mother and grandparents.

Casey Anthony's trial is tentatively set for October.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: April 21, 2009, 07:41:30 PM »

Casey Anthony: Oprah Winfrey drops interview with George, Cindy
posted by halboedeker on Apr 21, 2009 6:03:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments (3) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

You won't see George and Cindy Anthony on "The Oprah Winfrey Show."

"Based on the Anthonys' decision to appear on other programs, we have decided not to move forward with their interview on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' at this time," an Oprah spokesman told me this afternoon.

The Anthonys will appear on CBS' "Early Show" tomorrow morning.

Now did she cancel cause the Ants were going on the Early show or because her show and all her sponsors were bombarded with emails and tweets saying how disgusting it was to try to raise her ratings off of Caylee's death? Or maybe she got Morgan's tapes and thought what deep doo doo she would be in when the Ants are hauled off to jail and she was comforting them on stage just months before??!!

I don't know Boo,but I sent emails and even learned how to tweet. 
At least we're trying to do something.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2009, 07:41:30 PM »

Hi All,  Silly comment but, I think it would be wonderful if one of our Monkeys could afford (and has the time) to go on the cruise with the Anthony's.  What tales they could tell us, first hand!
  When is the cruise, how much for a single room, I will take out what I have left in profit sharing to go on this cruise.

Mizjay, will you donate cash to the JSM bar tab account for the cruise? 

Get that money while there's any left. 
A cruise would be awsome.You could keep a journal. 
If I were on a boat with Cindy and George, I wouldn't be able to keep a journal. I would be so intoxicated with hatred and beer they might just fall over the balcony by slipping on a banana peel. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: April 21, 2009, 07:41:52 PM »

Hi All,  Silly comment but, I think it would be wonderful if one of our Monkeys could afford (and has the time) to go on the cruise with the Anthony's.  What tales they could tell us, first hand!

OK, I've been busy with other cases and other things.  The Anthony's are going on a cruise?   

This is posted on the conference site:

3rd Annual Melanie Rieger Memorial Cruise

Sail with the Presenters & Participants of the 13th Annual
Melanie Rieger Conference!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 Night Bermuda Cruise

Cruise dates are October 10-15, 2009

From Cape Liberty Cruise Port, NJ

Aboard Explorer Of The Seas

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: April 21, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »

When is the cruise, how much for a single room, I will take out what I have left in profit sharing to go on this cruise.

I'll try to use double coupon day at the store and stock up a lil travel tote with a pony keg or sumptin.................

That tab's gonna be  H  U  G  E,  will need an obama stimulous pkg, but my friend, I'll try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2009, 07:44:01 PM »

It's so nice to have Klaas and MuffyBee here this evening.   
Yes, good to have both of them in the cage tonight. My two favorite mods!! JSM will stay on topic tonight unless some monkey makes me laugh. That's a promise. 

I know how to get Nutt here,but she will hit me with a stick for saying JAYNE WINETRAUB. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2009, 07:44:10 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony will take questions on CBS' "Early Show" this morning. CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 highlighted the interview several times.  Questions from who, I ask? 

probably the numskulls that call into NG and ask really dumb stuff         

I wish I still lived in Jersey Id be in the city in a heartbeat with a large crew to protest.... throwing gumballs!
Capp, if you still lived in Joisey, this whole Ant train woulda been taken care of a long time ago. At the very least, they would've "gone to the mattresses" and spared us their faces! Don't you, like, have an "uncle" in the cement business?

ummmm...sumthing like that    Ba Da Bing!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2009, 07:44:20 PM »

Do we have a monkey actress or actor?  Better be a golden globe award winner actor - it would take one! 
Wait, who needs money - charge it, take the digital camera, sell the pics and pay for the cruise!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

OMG - I saw the keynote speaker comments but didn't realize it was on a CRUISE.  This is just plain wrong.  IMO the Anthony's have abstructed justice.

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/agenda.php

Wednesday May 13, 2009

4:30-5:30 pm Keynote Speaker

Cindy & George Anthony, Grandparents of Caylee Anthony
Under Siege: A Homicide Survivor’s Story

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »

Now let's play a game called Follow the Ants. Whatever show they are going to be on, we are to bombard the show and it's sponsors with emails and tweets. I want them shunned where ever they go too!!

Hang your heads in shame George and Cindy, you know in your hearts what you are doing and what your daughter did!! Poor Caylee, I hurt for her.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »

Get that money while there's any left. 
A cruise would be awsome.You could keep a journal. 
If I were on a boat with Cindy and George, I wouldn't be able to keep a journal. I would be so intoxicated with hatred and beer they might just fall over the balcony by slipping on a banana peel. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2009, 07:46:30 PM »

This is how CBS The Early Show is promoting the Anthony appearance  - take note of the pic they chose

George Anthony is comforted by his wife Cindy as he wipes away a tear before speaking at the memorial for their granddaughter Caylee Anthony at First Baptist Orlando in Orlando, Fla., Tuesday, Feb. 10, 2009. Caylee went missing in June 2008 and her remains were found in December, less than a mile from her home. Her mother Casey Anthony is in custody on charges of first degree murder of her child.  (AP Photo/Red Huber)
Caylee's Grandparents To Speak Out
Grandparents Of The Slain 2-Year-Old Will Appear On 'Early Show' In Exclusive 2-Part Interview

NEW YORK, April 21, 2009

CBS)  The grandparents of Caylee Anthony, the Florida tot whose mother is accused of her murder, will appear Wednesday and Thursday in an exclusive two-part interview on The Early Show.  It is their first interview since their granddaughter's body was found.

George and Cindy Anthony will talk with co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez on April 22 and 23, about the investigation into their granddaughter's death, and the timeline of events leading up to the arrest of their daughter, Casey, for the crime. The Anthonys also will talk about how their daughter is handling the prosecution's recent decision to seek the death penalty in her case.

Casey Anthony, 23, faces charges of first-degree murder in Florida.

Anthony has claimed that she left her 2-year-old daughter with a baby sitter last June and that she was kidnapped, though she didn't report Caylee missing for another month.

Cindy Anthony initially made the report to authorities that she hadn't seen Caylee for a month and that her daughter's car smelled like death.

Casey Anthony was arrested in October, as hundreds of volunteers searched for some trace of little Caylee.

A utility worker finally found Caylee's body in December in the woods near where she lived with her mother and grandparents.

Casey Anthony's trial is tentatively set for October.

Just one word about that picture. BARF!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2009, 07:47:54 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony will take questions on CBS' "Early Show" this morning. CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 highlighted the interview several times.  Questions from who, I ask? 

I don't know,but I did email CBS this morning and told them what I thought about the Anthonys. 
I will too, I have never once in my life watched this show, and all this is going to be is a pity party, but the big question is, who set this up for the Anthonys to be on shows, do they have a publicist? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: April 21, 2009, 07:48:29 PM »

OK, I've been busy with other cases and other things.  The Anthony's are going on a cruise?   

This is posted on the conference site:

3rd Annual Melanie Rieger Memorial Cruise

Sail with the Presenters & Participants of the 13th Annual
Melanie Rieger Conference!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 Night Bermuda Cruise

Cruise dates are October 10-15, 2009

From Cape Liberty Cruise Port, NJ

Aboard Explorer Of The Seas

The boat is shipping outta NJ? Cappy, what's your uncle doing in October? Think he might like to take a little boat ride with G and C? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: April 21, 2009, 07:49:05 PM »

OMG - I saw the keynote speaker comments but didn't realize it was on a CRUISE.  This is just plain wrong.  IMO the Anthony's have abstructed justice.

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/agenda.php

Wednesday May 13, 2009

4:30-5:30 pm Keynote Speaker

Cindy & George Anthony, Grandparents of Caylee Anthony
Under Siege: A Homicide Survivor’s Story

We've been sending e-mails Klaas. And we're funding JSM to go on the cruise and push them over the railkeep a journal on the Ants and come back and report to use after she sobers up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.