March 28, 2024, 12:36:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 288615 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: April 21, 2009, 10:47:39 PM »

O holy snap!    I came on after some TV to comment on NG & this pic was the first thing I saw....too hilarious!

Anyways, I havent gotten a chance to look back to catch up but off the bat I have to say Mark Klass's comment tonight  about the Anthonys shutting their pieholes on NG was freaking phenomenal   "lock the doors, lock the windows, order pizza"

NG was exceptionally rude to the psychologist who happens to be 100% correct calling Cindy a narcissist.   First off, she knows the general meaning of a narcissistic so challenging this professional was not only rude but disrespectful not only considering her field of study but in the sheer fact that she is commenting on is what most of the world has seen & agrees with.  NG needs to make up her mind if she is going to diss what he Anthonys are doing & how they behave then she needs to stop playing both sides of the fence to defend Cindy's lies & cover up for her daughter.

I agree Capp.   NG is a terrible listener.   

I thought she was very rude tonight too....and i am posting this with IE, I usually use Firefox and the page is jumping alll over..now I see what you all mean about the page jumping!

Sorry about your dog Beagle Mom. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #461 on: April 21, 2009, 10:48:41 PM »

Love to all Monkeys and ALL my MODS!!! JSM is going to bed before she gets in trouble. Hugs and prayers for Haleigh, Adji, Caylee, and all monkeys with sick fur babies. JSM is outta here, before she gets in trouble and the real red button.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: April 21, 2009, 10:50:52 PM »

Love to all Monkeys and ALL my MODS!!! JSM is going to bed before she gets in trouble. Hugs and prayers for Haleigh, Adji, Caylee, and all monkeys with sick fur babies. JSM is outta here, before she gets in trouble and the real red button.

Nite JSM, you're a hoot!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #463 on: April 21, 2009, 10:50:57 PM »

Good Night JSM and Joe 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #464 on: April 21, 2009, 10:51:16 PM »

UnSung Hero
Marc Klaas

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kuu_IfYOX7U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kuu_IfYOX7U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #465 on: April 21, 2009, 10:51:49 PM »

Thank you all for the welcomes...I feel as I know you all, 'cept when you change avi's.

Been a lurker from the beginning, several times a day I'm here. My hair is falling out, my house is a mess, my family is starving, but I can't break away from this case. Tugs at me something awful. 
Well, Gizzie, you just fit right in here! You're in a "homogenous" relationship with your fellow monkeys. Don't be ascared of the big word, it just means we share similar traits: We hate the Ants, our houses are not too clean, we hate the Ants, we're all having affairs with the pizza dude, we hate the Ants, and we're learning to tweet Oprah! (Every now and then I have to prove I'm really a student and submit work samples about all these darn papers I'm writing).

So, sit a spell. Ooops, better take the newspapers and pizza boxes off the couch first!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #466 on: April 21, 2009, 10:52:37 PM »

Thank you all for the welcomes...I feel as I know you all, 'cept when you change avi's.

Been a lurker from the beginning, several times a day I'm here. My hair is falling out, my house is a mess, my family is starving, but I can't break away from this case. Tugs at me something awful. 

Welcome to our Monkey World. Our dust bunnies are so big that we take them to the Vet for vaccinations. Our families haven't had a proper meal in months and our asses have grown a bit. BUT we have made strides in justice for missing children. That in itself is worth an inch or two!! Welcome Gizzie!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #467 on: April 21, 2009, 10:52:45 PM »

just popped in to try to catch up, been busy the last few days.

I totally had to log in to tell you this was the first thing I saw and I did a double-take, then about choked.
I heart you! Thanks for the laugh.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: April 21, 2009, 10:54:34 PM »

Well, Gizzie, you just fit right in here! You're in a "homogenous" relationship with your fellow monkeys. Don't be ascared of the big word, it just means we share similar traits: We hate the Ants, our houses are not too clean, we hate the Ants, we're all having affairs with the pizza dude, we hate the Ants, and we're learning to tweet Oprah! (Every now and then I have to prove I'm really a student and submit work samples about all these darn papers I'm writing).

So, sit a spell. Ooops, better take the newspapers and pizza boxes off the couch first!

HA! I had to  lol at the pizza boxes, I said that very thing to myself earlier, "the kids are eating too much pizza"..that's ok, they all know how to work a microwave 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #469 on: April 21, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »

Muffy you will always BEE my favorite. You know that. JSM needs to keep her mouth shut about favorite Mods, but you know you are my favorite Muffy Bee!  You even told me not to go to bed the other night when I was off topic. JSM is going back to her corner now. Unless Boo or Fanny Mae drags me out with some witty remark. 

DISCLAIMER: JSM loves all mods and all monkeys in the cage! But no offense to any monkeys, RED is my favorite!! 

Oh so I guess I'm not your favorite monkey anymore. Hmmmmm, just I was wrong about you.... hmmmm interesting. 
Psst Boo, I said that Red was my favorite because he is the King Boss.   

You know I love all monkeys, specially BooBoo.

Love ya right back JSM!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #470 on: April 21, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »

Not that I think you meant it to be,  just saying .. NO offense taken ~ just letting U know..  Wink Gay is not a adjective ~ I love my Friends and Family Smile
Artistic is Nice
[/quote]

I hear ya.....just saying the one on the right looks like ( to me ) the kid who played the gay/artsie guy on the Rosaane Barr show. When the show ended, the kid was suppose to be w/ Rosanne's daugtter Darlene, IIRC the guy never married Darlene cuz he was gay.....( and there is nothing wrong that)  I do not mean to offend anyone. I don't know how else to describe the one on the right ( Geo) I think, now a days, the actor plays a "nerd" (no offense) on a CBS prime time show.

I didnt know we were crying about ppl how they use an adjective, though there is nothing wrong with that........guess you need to be in the "click" ( can I get a show of hands lol)  in order not to be critizied

I, along with many enojoy all of everyones' posts, views and comments on all of these heart breaking cases

ok, good night all, I have hit my Corona/posting limit

have a good night yall..

** oh, let me post this discalimer.....all post are my views and don't reflect anyone eles' views but my own....heaven forebid....LMFAO!!

Pc Out yall
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 21, 2009, 10:55:23 PM »

'Nite JSM.I'm about to hit the bunky too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 21, 2009, 10:55:36 PM »

Good Night JSM and Joe 

Night JSM & Josef.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #473 on: April 21, 2009, 10:56:38 PM »

3rd Annual Melanie Rieger Memorial Cruise

Sail with the Presenters & Participants of the 13th Annual
Melanie Rieger Conference!

sniped

OMG JSM, this cruise has your name written all over it!! Inside skating rink!! Can you call Tonya Harding to come with you?? She knows stuff!! 
I'm on it Boo, you wanna come along too? What about Capp? I don't think they will let us on a ship with rebar in our suitcase. But skates can do loads of damage if they are sharpened just right. Toepicks to George's noggin might do him a world of good.  Just kidding all monkeys, JSM wouldn't hurt a fly. Except for Nutts and CBB's feelings. Unentionally though. 

JSM  I am so there!    TOEPICK! 
Remember Yelena Berezhnaya, she had a toepick to her head. I was thinking more like a carotid artery.  I didn't just say that. 

Yea, The Cutting Edge Gone Wild!   The laces will come in handy too     OK I have to go back to my rosaries!
I have never seen The Cutting Edge. All my friends at the rink think I am weird because I haven't seen it. Adult Nationals are this week in Grand Rapids, JSM is gonna watch her good skating friends skate on Ice Network this week. I'm going to bed for real now. Hugs to all my monkey friends and mods. You are all my favorites!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 21, 2009, 10:56:39 PM »

Welcome to our Monkey World. Our dust bunnies are so big that we take them to the Vet for vaccinations. Our families haven't had a proper meal in months and our asses have grown a bit. BUT we have made strides in justice for missing children. That in itself is worth an inch or two!! Welcome Gizzie!

Oh Boo, so true...BTW, any luck with your purse? 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: April 21, 2009, 11:01:58 PM »

UnSung Hero
Marc Klaas

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kuu_IfYOX7U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kuu_IfYOX7U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Deenie, I'm totally bummed that I missed Marc Klaas tonight on NG.  But I did catch her being rude as usual to the other guests.  I suppose the director of the show says something in her ear piece and she goes into panic mode, but still I think she could be more gracious. 

Btw, many have criticized JVM's 'do...but what's w/NG's (not that I'm a styler  geek)

Foggy

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: April 21, 2009, 11:07:57 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.
Digger is giving the chihuahua a ride across the kitchen floor ,on his pillow.It's bed time. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 21, 2009, 11:08:42 PM »

UnSung Hero
Marc Klaas

Deenie, I'm totally bummed that I missed Marc Klaas tonight on NG.  But I did catch her being rude as usual to the other guests.  I suppose the director of the show says something in her ear piece and she goes into panic mode, but still I think she could be more gracious. 

Btw, many have criticized JVM's 'do...but what's w/NG's (not that I'm a styler  geek)

Foggy

Foggy, Mark K is a wonderful person. I just hope I get to live to see him personally confront the ungrateful, moneygrubbing Anthony's. George could take lessons from him. Mark is what a real man is all about. I love the shots he gives them on Nancy Grace. I would love to sit down and let him tell me what he really thinks of them.JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #478 on: April 21, 2009, 11:09:29 PM »

Oh Boo, so true...BTW, any luck with your purse? 

Not yet, it's on the back burner for now. Still snapping pics of Grissom to capture THE pic though.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: April 21, 2009, 11:10:41 PM »

'Nite Monkeys.
Digger is giving the chihuahua a ride across the kitchen floor ,on his pillow.It's bed time. 

Nite Trimm, see you tomorrow~sleep well..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.