April 27, 2024, 05:23:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291290 times)
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: April 22, 2009, 09:34:44 AM »

I was watching Nancy Grace last night.  Well I really wasn't watching the show, I was listening to the show - well that's not entirely correct either, I was playing with my dog and having a beer when a commercial came on.  Has everyone ordered their "Special Edition" Obama Chia Pet yet?  I certainly have, got my sensimilla seeds ready and waiting to watch "Barry" grow and nice hemp of hair.

I'm also going to order the George and  Lee "Special Edition" Eyebriow Chia Pet.  Fun for all ages!!!

TOO FUNNY ABOUT THE CHIA PET!! Wow ya'll are crackin me up!! 

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: April 22, 2009, 09:34:56 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/22/caseycaylee-anthony-case-anthonys-begin-the-alibi-tour-oprah-says-hell-to-the-no/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: Anthonys Begin The “Alibi” Tour Oprah Says : Hell To The NO
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: April 22, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »

They are trying to get on Skank's good side.  If she get acquited ( ) then they know good and well that they are murder victim #2 and #3

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: April 22, 2009, 09:36:13 AM »

Good Morning All!

Okay, so I watched the A's this morning. How come when the interviewer mentioned finding Caylee's dead body they didn't go off on her like: " how dare you talk like that about my granddaughter"! George couldn't even tolerate the word "remains" in his depo, HMMMM. I think their Oprah appearance was cancelled because they were not going to be paid. I'm sure CBS paid them something, maybe another night at the Ritz & some more crab puffs?!

Oh and, Yeah Cindy, I can't wait for the trial too, we'll all find out the "real" truth!!! 

The crap about all the family being in danger cracks me up...do they REALLY think anyone believes that? That anyone CAN believe it after seeing kc's actions during those 31 days?  What about all the statements that the kidnappers were being watched? So many lies...and all the while Caylee's little body was rotting in a marsh/swampy area within waking distance to the house.  How do they sleep at night knowing this!!

I Hate them, I really do! i don't feel sorry for them at all!! Casey got her sociopathy from her crazy ass mother!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #664 on: April 22, 2009, 09:37:04 AM »

ok, can't do it. just can't watch.

seeing Caylee's father's day video. I can't watch that and then hear anymore of their BS.

they knew what kind of mother she was??? she is "presumed" innocent not she IS innocent???

I can't even finish it.

Sunny I'm with you.

Morning gnm.....what bag of trash they are..they are gonna rot in hell right along with kc!!

They should dump themselves out in the woods. Sorry. That sounds so bad. But my heart hurts for Caylee. The rest of them can go straight to hell.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: April 22, 2009, 09:37:23 AM »

seeing Caylee's father's day video. I can't watch that and then hear anymore of their BS.

they knew what kind of mother she was??? she is "presumed" innocent not she IS innocent???

I can't even finish it.

Sunny I'm with you.

I tried to warn ya LOL Its just a crying shame how they act!!

Yep you did!! Ga talking about taking care of his family..he has NEVER taken care of his family.....and he sure didn't TAKE CARE of Caylee .......he didn't even look for Caylee ...not during those 31 days OR afterwards...he drove a frigging billboard around town...but never once did he go out and LOOK for her...strangers had to do that! Strangers cared more about finding Caylee than her own family!! DAMN THE ANTHONY'S   all of them

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: April 22, 2009, 09:38:06 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/22/caseycaylee-anthony-case-anthonys-begin-the-alibi-tour-oprah-says-hell-to-the-no/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: Anthonys Begin The “Alibi” Tour Oprah Says : Hell To The NO

Hell to the no is right.

I love Blink's way with words. 

Thanks Klaas.

I remember you, Caylee.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: April 22, 2009, 09:39:09 AM »

I know the A's will not do this but if I were in their shoes I would completely stop talking to the media, try to find regular jobs and distance themselves from the circus.  If I felt strongly about an organization to remember KL, I would work in the background to make it successful by raising money not putting my face out there.  I know they are incapable of understanding that what they are doing is only going to hurt the case and any organization that associated with them.  But for those of us that want justice for KL, every time they put their faces in front of a camera and tell yet another story or change their demeanor it is probably helping the prosecution.  However I'm sort of thinking they will be on the list to testify and kept on the list until the very very end of the trial and never called. Keep talking As you'll hang her yet

It will be VERY interesting to see them BACK PEDDLING in court! I can hear the judge now..."Cindy, could you PLEASE STOP CHEWING YOUR GUM SO LOUD and just answer the questions??!! 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: April 22, 2009, 09:41:12 AM »

I know the A's will not do this but if I were in their shoes I would completely stop talking to the media, try to find regular jobs and distance themselves from the circus.  If I felt strongly about an organization to remember KL, I would work in the background to make it successful by raising money not putting my face out there.  I know they are incapable of understanding that what they are doing is only going to hurt the case and any organization that associated with them.  But for those of us that want justice for KL, every time they put their faces in front of a camera and tell yet another story or change their demeanor it is probably helping the prosecution.  However I'm sort of thinking they will be on the list to testify and kept on the list until the very very end of the trial and never called. Keep talking As you'll hang her yet

I agree - they should stay home and be quiet.   What is their point anyway?   Nobody is buying the bull they're peddling.   Surely, Conman is advising them to keep quiet - although I'm sure they don't listen to him - and I noticed he was also on the Early Show this morning.   They look so stupid, like Brother Rick stated.    And, I agree - they are not helping KC at all.   There is something wrong with these people.  I think the only thing they love is money and attention.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: April 22, 2009, 09:41:27 AM »

I can't even finish it.

Sunny I'm with you.

Morning gnm.....what bag of trash they are..they are gonna rot in hell right along with kc!!

They should dump themselves out in the woods. Sorry. That sounds so bad. But my heart hurts for Caylee. The rest of them can go straight to hell.

I feel the same way...My heart is in this for CAYLEE...to hell with the rest of them!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: April 22, 2009, 09:41:39 AM »

They are trying to get on Skank's good side.  If she get acquited ( ) then they know good and well that they are murder victim #2 and #3

Well one can hope ... maybe then Casey will be classified as a serial killer and Baez will think the death penalty fits.

GAWD. Cin cin has her lucky green on again.

Stop ruining my fave color (not that shade but still)

AHHHHH  Evil evil evil

I remember you, Caylee.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: April 22, 2009, 09:43:53 AM »

Notice there was NO GUM CHEWING on this interview.

I liked some of the straight forward questions that were put forth to them.  At one point, they must have been LOST FOR WORDS..as BRAD had to make a show for all as well.

Their answers were pretty well all the same....  wait for the trial. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: April 22, 2009, 09:44:10 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests!!  Sassy, thanks for posting the links...there is no way I was gonna watch them on TV..... what liars they are....and tomorrow they are going to be talking about what they can do to helps others???   

Nothing they say makes any sense.   No one in their right mind would sit in jail day after day if they could tell the "truth" to LE and the FBI.   Everyone sees through their BS.   Cindy still looks evil, even if she's trying to be nicer.   She's a snake.   

Yep...she refused to talk to the police....that says it all....IF....just IF anything she said was true.....why not AFTER Caylee's remains were found did she, they not tell the police who took Caylee...who was she afraid of...........cause the who is sitting her ass in jail...that's why!!  cin-cin is EVIL...pure and simple and she gave birth to the devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: April 22, 2009, 09:45:19 AM »

I PRAY she doesnt get aquitted but I like the visual of the last part of your comment..I know that's prob. wrong of me, but I just cant help myself...for CAYLEE's sake!

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: April 22, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »

Casey Anthony
Casey Anthony 'feared for all of our lives,' mom says

Amy L. Edwards and Kevin P. Connolly | Sentinel Staff Writers
    8:21 AM EDT, April 22, 2009

During a nationally televised interview this morning, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony offered supportive words for their daughter, Casey Anthony, and said more information will come out during her daughter's murder's trial.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

George Anthony told CBS Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez said he doesn't think it is possible that his daughter would hurt anyone, especially Caylee.

"I've seen the love every single day that she had for her," George Anthony said. "She wouldn't hurt her."

The Anthonys were accompanied by lawyer Brad Conway, who said they are "anxiously awaiting" details that will come up during trial.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter is presumed innocent.

"I think the truth will come out at trial," Cindy Anthony said.

Rodriguez asked the Anthonys about their daughter's odd behavior, and questioned why she didn't report Caylee missing.

Cindy Anthony said she didn't understand all the things her daughter did. But she said the reason Casey waited 31
"Caylee belonged to her," she said.

Cindy Anthony also said there was never a "red flag" that anything was amiss until July 15

Rodriguez asked George Anthony about his reaction when Caylee's remains were found just blocks away from their family's Lee Vista-area home.

"Sorrow. Didn't want to believe it," George Anthony said.

The second part of their interview will air Thursday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cindy-cbs-interview-042209,0,2455680.story

Cindy uses the word "belonged"

Belong: to be suitable, appropriate, or advantageous <a dictionary belongs in every home> b: to be in a proper situation <a man of his ability belongs in teaching>
2 a: to be the property of a person or thing —used with to<the book belongs to me

Caylee was neither suitable or appropriate for this family.  She was way above them.   When I think of the word "belong"  I belong to a country club here in Kentucky.  But I would never classify my kids as belonging to me.   They are part of my family, but I do not own them. 

This entire Anthony family is very strange.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: April 22, 2009, 09:47:44 AM »

Hi niia. Oh I think they will be called and racked over the coals!! They are gonna be some big nails in kc's coffin!!  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: April 22, 2009, 09:48:10 AM »

Notice there was NO GUM CHEWING on this interview.

I liked some of the straight forward questions that were put forth to them.  At one point, they must have been LOST FOR WORDS..as BRAD had to make a show for all as well.

Their answers were pretty well all the same....  wait for the trial. 

Good morning, Grammamonkey..I'm a GRAMMY myself Wink
Yea, they looked at BRAD like...What the hell do we say lie can we say to THAT question??? THEY MAKE ME ILL!!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: April 22, 2009, 09:48:23 AM »

I can't even finish it.

Sunny I'm with you.

I tried to warn ya LOL Its just a crying shame how they act!!

Yep you did!! Ga talking about taking care of his family..he has NEVER taken care of his family.....and he sure didn't TAKE CARE of Caylee .......he didn't even look for Caylee ...not during those 31 days OR afterwards...he drove a frigging billboard around town...but never once did he go out and LOOK for her...strangers had to do that! Strangers cared more about finding Caylee than her own family!! DAMN THE ANTHONY'S   all of them

GO SUNNY, GO SUNNY, GO SUNNY!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: April 22, 2009, 09:49:19 AM »

Caylee "belongs" to Heaven now.

Hey, Anthonys, remember this face!!! We all do.

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 22, 2009, 09:50:18 AM »

I PRAY she doesnt get aquitted but I like the visual of the last part of your comment..I know that's prob. wrong of me, but I just cant help myself...for CAYLEE's sake!

She will be found guilty and have a nice life with cellmate Big Bertha.  But I have no doubt in my mind that Moe and Larry were going to be #2 and #3 if she had no gotten arrested for Caylee's murder. 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.