April 27, 2024, 02:01:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291259 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #680 on: April 22, 2009, 09:50:24 AM »

Morning Monken CC JSM .... all the pretty monkeys!!!

JSM  hmm, we'll have to see about the hairbands. poor little doggy.

ok, I am going to try and watch the vid just for kicks and giggles ... but maye I shouldn't ... don't want to blow a gasket. Got a dog to go get.

Go get the dog, I am at work and haven't watched the vids, won't see them til lunch. Have a great day. Take pics.

**WARNING...dont EAT BEFORE you watch it..might LOSE your lunch!! 
Thanks for the warning.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #681 on: April 22, 2009, 09:50:26 AM »

Casey Anthony
Casey Anthony 'feared for all of our lives,' mom says

Amy L. Edwards and Kevin P. Connolly | Sentinel Staff Writers
    8:21 AM EDT, April 22, 2009

During a nationally televised interview this morning, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony offered supportive words for their daughter, Casey Anthony, and said more information will come out during her daughter's murder's trial.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

George Anthony told CBS Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez said he doesn't think it is possible that his daughter would hurt anyone, especially Caylee.

"I've seen the love every single day that she had for her," George Anthony said. "She wouldn't hurt her."

The Anthonys were accompanied by lawyer Brad Conway, who said they are "anxiously awaiting" details that will come up during trial.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter is presumed innocent.

"I think the truth will come out at trial," Cindy Anthony said.

Rodriguez asked the Anthonys about their daughter's odd behavior, and questioned why she didn't report Caylee missing.

Cindy Anthony said she didn't understand all the things her daughter did. But she said the reason Casey waited 31
"Caylee belonged to her," she said.

Cindy Anthony also said there was never a "red flag" that anything was amiss until July 15

Rodriguez asked George Anthony about his reaction when Caylee's remains were found just blocks away from their family's Lee Vista-area home.

"Sorrow. Didn't want to believe it," George Anthony said.

The second part of their interview will air Thursday.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-cindy-cbs-interview-042209,0,2455680.story

Cindy uses the word "belonged"

Belong: to be suitable, appropriate, or advantageous <a dictionary belongs in every home> b: to be in a proper situation <a man of his ability belongs in teaching>
2 a: to be the property of a person or thing —used with to<the book belongs to me

Caylee was neither suitable or appropriate for this family.  She was way above them.   When I think of the word "belong"  I belong to a country club here in Kentucky.  But I would never classify my kids as belonging to me.   They are part of my family, but I do not own them. 

This entire Anthony family is very strange.
YEP...VERY STRANGE INDEED!!!
"fellow Kentuckian"

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 22, 2009, 09:50:43 AM »

I know the A's will not do this but if I were in their shoes I would completely stop talking to the media, try to find regular jobs and distance themselves from the circus.  If I felt strongly about an organization to remember KL, I would work in the background to make it successful by raising money not putting my face out there.  I know they are incapable of understanding that what they are doing is only going to hurt the case and any organization that associated with them.  But for those of us that want justice for KL, every time they put their faces in front of a camera and tell yet another story or change their demeanor it is probably helping the prosecution.  However I'm sort of thinking they will be on the list to testify and kept on the list until the very very end of the trial and never called. Keep talking As you'll hang her yet

It will be VERY interesting to see them BACK PEDDLING in court! I can hear the judge now..."Cindy, could you PLEASE STOP CHEWING YOUR GUM SO LOUD and just answer the questions??!! 

After they are on the stand, that's when they'll stop talking! Just watch, it'll be crickets chirping!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 22, 2009, 09:51:37 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/22/caseycaylee-anthony-case-anthonys-begin-the-alibi-tour-oprah-says-hell-to-the-no/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: Anthonys Begin The “Alibi” Tour Oprah Says : Hell To The NO

When I heard this last night I jumped for joy!  First of all they agreed to the show but no audience.....right!!  Good article Blink!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #684 on: April 22, 2009, 09:53:39 AM »

Caylee "belongs" to Heaven now.

Hey, Anthonys, remember this face!!! We all do.

AWW...thanks for posting her pic..I cry everytime I see her pics. Bless her heart...at least she is at peace now

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: April 22, 2009, 09:54:58 AM »

Morning Monken CC JSM .... all the pretty monkeys!!!

JSM  hmm, we'll have to see about the hairbands. poor little doggy.

ok, I am going to try and watch the vid just for kicks and giggles ... but maye I shouldn't ... don't want to blow a gasket. Got a dog to go get.

Go get the dog, I am at work and haven't watched the vids, won't see them til lunch. Have a great day. Take pics.

**WARNING...dont EAT BEFORE you watch it..might LOSE your lunch!! 
Thanks for the warning.
You're welcome 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: April 22, 2009, 09:56:10 AM »

Granddaughter's here, BBL!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: April 22, 2009, 09:57:18 AM »

They are trying to get on Skank's good side.  If she get acquited ( ) then they know good and well that they are murder victim #2 and #3

Well one can hope ... maybe then Casey will be classified as a serial killer and Baez will think the death penalty fits.

GAWD. Cin cin has her lucky green on again.

Stop ruining my fave color (not that shade but still)

AHHHHH  Evil evil evil
I've been wondering whats up with Cindy wearing green all the time...did I miss something?

Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: April 22, 2009, 09:58:36 AM »

Awww luck you! I think my grandbabies are coming by later..CANT WAIT!!
Enjoy your day with your precious grandbaby!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #689 on: April 22, 2009, 10:02:22 AM »

Good Morning and WELCOME to all the new Monkeys. And to think that someone has actually asked Cindy to be a keynote speaker at a memorial foundation. Sure the Anthonys were calmer, and less rough around the edges, doubling the meds have a way of doing that.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: April 22, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »

I've enjoyed this moring's visit! WOW..this place is ADDICTING and hard to leave!! LOL I'll BBL..I need to try to get atleast another hour of sleep before my grandbabies get here!
Thanks to all of you..you are the best!
Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY 
Huggs,
Denise

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: April 22, 2009, 10:03:04 AM »

Anthonys Stand Behind Daughter
Interview Covers Death Penalty For Casey Anthony

POSTED: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
UPDATED: 9:15 am EDT April 22, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In their first interview together since their granddaughter's remains were found, George and Cindy Anthony reaffirmed their belief that their daughter, Casey Anthony, did not kill her daughter.

The Anthonys appeared Wednesday on CBS's "The Early Show," answering a wide range of questions about their daughter and granddaughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July, a month after she was last seen alive.

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone," George Anthony said. "She wouldn't have definitely hurt her own child."

The Anthonys were asked about their daughter facing the death penalty, a sentence that prosecutors recently announced they would pursue.

"We can't think about what's to come. She hasn't even had her trial yet. Casey's presumed innocent. We can't think about that right now," said Cindy Anthony, who added that she didn't think her daughter would accept a plea deal if offered.

"Casey's not going to admit for something she hasn't done," Cindy Anthony said.

When asked how she could be sure her daughter was not guilty in Caylee's death, Cindy said: "We love our daughter. We know what kind of mother she was."

George Anthony also said that he didn't think his daughter would accept a plea deal.

"I don't really believe that her defensive team is going to do anything to jeopardize anything in the future for her. We're going to have to wait and see what plays out. I don't believe that's going to happen with her," George Anthony said.

The Anthonys said they're dealing with two losses.

"I think sometimes it gets lost -- that we've lost someone very close to us and we have someone else that's hurting, and we miss her dearly, too," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony deferred to her attorney, Brad Conway, when she was asked about the 911 call she placed in July, saying the car Casey Anthony was driving smelled like a dead body had been in it. Conway said the Anthonys did not want to discuss their statements made to authorities

"She's presumed innocent. I think the truth will come out at trial," Cindy Anthony said. "The defense is going to do their job, and (the public) will be able to see for themselves there's more to it."

Cindy Anthony was also asked if she thought it was odd that Casey Anthony did not report her daughter missing.

"I don't understand what happened. I don't know what happened. I think we'll probably learn a lot more as time goes on," said Cindy Anthony, who added that Casey Anthony did not report Caylee missing because she feared for her the lives of her family.

Cindy Anthony said she had no reason to call authorities to report Caylee missing.

"Because she was with her mom. And I believed that she was with her mom and I never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee. Casey made Caylee her priority and it was very evident, and anybody that ever saw Casey and Caylee together knew that Caylee was No. 1 for Casey," Cindy Anthony said.

"I'm just a grandmother. There's a lot of grandmothers that don't know everything about their grandchildren. Just because she lived with me, that doesn't mean that Casey was not in charge of Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.

"There was never a red flag until July 15," said Cindy Anthony, referring to the day Caylee was reported missing.

George Anthony said he and his wife think about Caylee every day when asked about their reaction to hearing the news that Caylee's remains had been found in a wooded lot near their home.

"Sorrow. Didn't want to believe it. I still have a hard time coping with that," George Anthony said.

"This was our year to do more with her because she was getting older. You know how it is when their toddlers, and she was the perfect age to take her places," Cindy Anthony said.

George Anthony was also asked about his suicide attempt a few months ago, he said he hopes to talk to other people about the incident.

"You can never give up," he said.

Last week, Oprah Winfrey announced she would have the first interview with Anthonys, but the "The Early Show" interview aired on Wednesday and part 2 will air on Thursday. Winfrey has since canceled the interview with the Anthonys.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#-

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 22, 2009, 10:03:52 AM »

Have fun Monken. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: April 22, 2009, 10:04:13 AM »

In the Picture that was flashed of Caylee and her killer...did you all notice how Caylee's eye looked...sunken in I believe the picture shows signs that KC was drugging Caylee.

I saw Cindy holding George's hand I know it was not out of love...I bet she told George if I squeeze your hand shut
your mouth.  jmo

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 22, 2009, 10:06:16 AM »

They are trying to get on Skank's good side.  If she get acquited ( ) then they know good and well that they are murder victim #2 and #3

Well one can hope ... maybe then Casey will be classified as a serial killer and Baez will think the death penalty fits.

GAWD. Cin cin has her lucky green on again.

Stop ruining my fave color (not that shade but still)

AHHHHH  Evil evil evil
I've been wondering whats up with Cindy wearing green all the time...did I miss something?

yeah - she's Mrs. Grinch.   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #695 on: April 22, 2009, 10:08:33 AM »

Green is the color of evil and snakes. Green is ABSOLUTELY Cindy's color. Oh, yeah, and it's also the color of the ick that oozes out of an infection. I know that's gross, but again, that is Cindy's color. If she had an "aura" it'd be pukey green. Gah, I hate that woman!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #696 on: April 22, 2009, 10:09:39 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new and guests!!  Sassy, thanks for posting the links...there is no way I was gonna watch them on TV..... what liars they are....and tomorrow they are going to be talking about what they can do to helps others???   

Nothing they say makes any sense.   No one in their right mind would sit in jail day after day if they could tell the "truth" to LE and the FBI.   Everyone sees through their BS.   Cindy still looks evil, even if she's trying to be nicer.   She's a snake.   

OMG I hate those people... "We want the truth" yeah right SINdy, you do NOT want the truth,oh wait, you KNOW the truth,you dont want the truth OUT in the open.. you people can not handle the truth..you disgust me and many many others... STAND UP FOR CAYLEE... NOT HER KILLER.....SHEEESH.. If you can NOT stand up for her, stop saying you loved her..what you are doing has NOTHING to do with love for Caylee...

ohh and Good Morning monkeys... sorry for the rant.. I just wanna slap them...aarrggg

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 22, 2009, 10:10:12 AM »

Casey Anthony: George, Cindy display an interview style reminiscent of 'The Three Faces of Eve'
posted by halboedeker on Apr 22, 2009 8:50:57 AM
Discuss This: Comments (16) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony remind me of the old movie "Three Faces of Eve."

Just like Joanne Woodward, they've run through a series of personalities.

They shared their subdued side in an exclusive interview with CBS' "Early Show" this morning. They were far different from the furious people who gave depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation suit against their daughter, Casey. Casey is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

The news from the interview? Casey, who is facing the death penalty, probably won't accept a plea deal, George said. And Cindy said they wouldn't encourage her to do so.

"I don't think Casey would take a plea deal," Cindy said. "Casey's not going to admit to something she hasn't done."

OK, so maybe it wasn't front-page news. But the interview was another example of how the Anthonys have a habit of contradicting what they've said -- and what has been reported in this well-chronicled saga.

"Early Show" interviewer Maggie Rodriguez asked how Cindy could say with such conviction that Casey hadn't committed the crime. "We know what kind of mother she was," Cindy said.

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone, definitely her own child," George added.

He didn't think it was possible Casey could hurt anyone? Really?

Rodriguez asked about the 30 days Caylee was missing -- the days before Cindy called authorities.

"I believed she was with her mom," Cindy said. "I've never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee."

But, of course, that statement contradicts reports that Cindy wanted to gain custody of the little girl.

This morning, Cindy said Caylee had been Casey's priority.

"I'm just the grandmother," Cindy said. "Just because she lived with me doesn't mean Casey wasn't in charge of Caylee."

Rodriguez pressed the point, asking about Casey's history of lies.

"There was never a red flag until July 15," Cindy said.

Never a red flag? Really?

Rodriguez was sympathetic with two very difficult interview subjects. The chat will continue on Thursday's show. But you have to wonder about the Anthonys' media savvy. They went with "The Early Show" after an interview with daytime queen Oprah Winfrey had been announced. With Winfrey, they would have reached a far wider audience. Yet once Winfrey learned of "The Early Show," she dropped the Anthonys.

Maybe Oprah was the lucky one. The Anthonys are like a minefield for an interviewer.

Rodriguez asked about the penalty. Cindy said they couldn't think about that.

When Rodriguez asked about Cindy's original call to authorities, the grandmother wouldn't touch that question and turned to her attorney, Brad Conway, who was at her side.

George said trying to take his life was the wrong thing and complained about how people had come after his family.

What about the punishment for Caylee's killer?

"We want the truth," Cindy said.

But can they handle the truth? And who are they today?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-george-cindy-show-lowkey-side-to-early-show-grandma-says-she-saw-no-red-flag-in-caylee.html

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #698 on: April 22, 2009, 10:10:48 AM »

Green = shamrocks = st. patty's day = Casey (b-day is March 29)

that's my guess anyway

it's not a pretty color -- the ooze green she wears

but green is still my fave color!!!! 

Cindy is a fungus. A fungus among us.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: April 22, 2009, 10:10:49 AM »

In the Picture that was flashed of Caylee and her killer...did you all notice how Caylee's eye looked...sunken in I believe the picture shows signs that KC was drugging Caylee.

I saw Cindy holding George's hand I know it was not out of love...I bet she told George if I squeeze your hand shut
your mouth.  jmo

I'm sure that is exactly what that control freak is doing.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.