April 28, 2024, 02:08:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291404 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: April 22, 2009, 03:59:56 PM »

i wonder if there is a specific reason George and Cindy are now coming out again talking.  It may be nothing more than they just can't help themselves.  But I wonder if there is some reasoning to it or purpose that they think it will fulfill.  Timing seems strange to me.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: April 22, 2009, 04:01:23 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#-

Anthonys Stand Behind Daughter

be sure to scroll down to the comment section
I can't stand channel 6 and Jessica D. URG! Welcome to Scared Monkeys, Crookedpast, errrr I mean ckrdpast!  Glad to have you here!

FWIW, I was lurking on Joy's site...she's talking about George Bush, FBI, Secret Service, Her depo & her lawyer and her new book.  Someone really needs to get that woman help.

thanks for the welcome---and you ALMOST got it right with the Crooked----it's actually CHECKERED
I like checkered past better.lol.sorry about that, it's the snows fault! 

This woman has been & always will be a nut that fell off the stupid tree, but yes seriously she needs to be committed, and why does she have custody of children?

She is commenting on Local6  MODS IM POSTING FOR YOUR AWARENESS:

joy wray  commented  1 minute ago

joy wray  commented less than a minute ago
Scared Monkeys Will be shut down!

IF Nick Savage with the FBI leak info to LP and the Nancy Grace show....I dont trust them-FBI-......Thats why Im having Secret Service do the depo!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my right to do that!!!!!!!!

joy wray  commented  34 minutes ago
Just pray for them and leave Caylee's name out of it ....None of this concern's you.....If you are jury than that is totaly different!

joy wray  commented  45 minutes ago
I have nothing to prove to any LOSER!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I SEARCHED and WHY??????? MABE CALL GEORGE BUSH AND ASK HIM>>>>OH I forget YOU ARE not APPROVE BUT I AM<<<<<< LOL!!!!

joy wray  commented 1 hour 6 minutes ago
None of you know us.............Dont judge you are no Jury>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

joy wray  commented 4 hours 21 minutes ago
I hope you all find Jesus someday.....I pray for all of you

joy wray  commented 4 hours 28 minutes ago
Jesus was put to death for us......Casey loved her and she will spend long time in jail! For the truth to be told! You arent my father so i can speak my mind! By the way my Father is Silican Italian look that up.....From Silica not here got the point!

(My personal remark:  Nooooooooooooooooo!!!)  Questa folle donna non può essere italiano   Translation:  This crazy woman cannot be Italian!)

joy wray  commented 4 hours 33 minutes ago
Casey loved caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joy wray  commented 4 hours 42 minutes ago
That why i have a lawyer,,,,,,,,,,, and you dont!!!!! Alot of you arent part of the case,,,,,So go spend time with youre kids if you are lucky enough to have them!!!!! Casey will get a fair trial!!!!! If knew the Mr.Bush and sent info about the case! Thats why the will interview me!!!!Did you people go to school or you just brian dead!

joy wray  commented 5 hours 5 minutes ago
All of you need to get a life,,,, trashling stop digging in the Anthonys Trash can!!!!! LOL

joy wray  commented 5 hours 15 minutes ago
For Jim info,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I spoke with the Fbi on Monday and I have an Lawyer an the depo may be out soon!He is req I get intreview by the Secret Service,he is doing that soon! This is nothing to brag about!!!! You dont know me or my family! or Even the Anthonys ..................People need to stop with the games!!!!!

joy wray  commented 5 hours 56 minutes ago
Most of you have no idea whats going on this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Anthonys are good people ,,give them a break they didnt hurt Caylee.....Look Ive have photos before the body was found the same spot!!!!! I get threats everyday if I speak!But the Jesus Christ Will protect us from crazy people!

(Yea she tried to give them to LE with that same line at the recovery crime scene -caught on tape & they knew she was lying)

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: April 22, 2009, 04:01:25 PM »

joy must have an endless supply of aluminum foil

anyone wanna slip me the link to her site?

*seems she just got rattled by the cage*
http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

You might want to borrow Searching's Anti-anthony helmet!  Consider yourself warned!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: April 22, 2009, 04:01:52 PM »

joy must have an endless supply of aluminum foil

anyone wanna slip me the link to her site?

*seems she just got rattled by the cage*
http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/   I was very impressed with her photoshopped pic of her and John McCain the other day 

thank you for the link
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: April 22, 2009, 04:01:58 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

Haven't had the chance to read posts from earlier today, but I did hear Oprah cancelled the Ants interview... yay... I wrote her the first day I heard they were going on her show.  Glad I was one of the hundreds or thousands that wrote in!!    I haven't watched the CBS interview of them this morning and probably won't... don't feel like puking this morning...

Does anyone have a link for the contact person at the conference where they will be "keynote" speakers?  I am so in the mood to write another letter to help keep these idiots from opening their mouths. 

Thanks Smile

Here you go, this is the right one. Why do I get booted out on my best post, and all my dumbazz one get through???

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/index.php

WOW, Fanny Mae...THANK YOU... I rarely get any responses from my posts so you can imagine how excited I am that you replied to me, not once, but twice!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!   Thanks again... I just sent off my letter to the conference to tell them to "just say no" to the Anthony's.

Have a BLESSED day!! 

Keep on postin'. Just knock somebody in the head until they answer.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1025 on: April 22, 2009, 04:04:00 PM »

i wonder if there is a specific reason George and Cindy are now coming out again talking.  It may be nothing more than they just can't help themselves.  But I wonder if there is some reasoning to it or purpose that they think it will fulfill.  Timing seems strange to me.
They want to jump start their foundation and search and rescue efforts 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: April 22, 2009, 04:04:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Just got caught up.  Feeling overwhelmed, disgusted and sad.  Sick to my stomach.

My heart is breaking for Caylee.  She really never had a chance, did she?  Not even in death, because every time Cindy (and George) tell another lie, they stomp and spit on Caylee's memory and treat her like trash all over again.  They have discarded her just like Casey did.  But with one difference:  They now cruelly and selfishly exploit Caylee and her memory to try to exonerate her killer, and to paint themselves as victims and advocates.  Poor precious child, my tears are falling for her.

Do they think we have forgotten?

• WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
  • Maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch.
  • Lee told LE that Cindy considered Casey a bad mother.
  • Cindy told Casey's friends that Casey was a liar, a thief, and a sociopath.
  • My Caylee is Missing -- Who's looking after the little angel now? (July 3)
  • Everyone lies, everyone dies.  What is given can be taken away.
  • With great power comes great consequence.
  • It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.
  • I just saw your nice little cameo on TV.
  • Whose fault is it you're in the jail?
  • Oh my god.  Calling you guys? Waste, huge waste.
  • All they care about is finding Caylee.
  • Leeches, maggots, parasites...
  • Get off your asses and find my granddaughter.
  • Lying is not a crime.
  • Being a liar doesn't make you a murderer.

Do they think we can't see them for what they are?

• They never reported Caylee missing until the car, with death evidence, turned up.
  • They drove that car home from the tow yard, knowing that it reeked of death.
  • They admitted to searching their own yard, looking for evidence of a dead Caylee.
  • They attempted to destroy evidence and withheld evidence when it was requested.
  • They lied to friends, family, LE, FBI, reporters, the public, the world.
  • They participated in the slander of an innocent woman.
  • They lied repeatedly under oath in LE interviews, in court and in depositions.
  • They never searched for Caylee dead or alive, and hampered those who did.
  • They sent their own PI's to search for a body while claiming Caylee was alive.
  • They dined at the Ritz with a TV producer while Caylee's remains were recovered.
  • They made a mockery of Caylee's memory by grandstanding at the memorial.
  • They never once publicly pleaded for the "kidnapper(s)" to return Caylee.
  • They never once publicly pleaded for Caylee's "real killer" to be found/punished.
  • They sit on Casey's side of the courtroom, instead of on Caylee's.

I love being here with all you Monkeys, and sorry to be dramatic, but I need to step away from the forum for awhile.  I have reached that point that many of us do from time to time:  I need a break from the unrelenting and pervasive evil of the Anthonys, and the heartbreaking unfairness of what happened to Caylee.  I will be meditating on JUSTICE in the meantime, and praying for all my dear Monkey friends.  Bless you all, and bless the State Attorney's Office, the FBI, the OCSO, Tim Miller and all who searched, and all advocates for Caylee, even LP!

Hugs to all, and keep up the good work,
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: April 22, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »

Probably their money bag is getting a little slack in it? Plus they are trying to stay on Slore's good side?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: April 22, 2009, 04:06:03 PM »

Good grief. 

Anybody willing to donate to Joys medication fund
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: April 22, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »

I'm sure George Bush wants info on this case 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: April 22, 2009, 04:07:28 PM »

Hurry back Desilu you will be greatly missed, we're with you in spirit during your mini vaca

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: April 22, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »

I'm pretty sure George and Cindy are going to continue to enable (if not more) Casey right down death row to her execution. 

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: April 22, 2009, 04:08:16 PM »

Desi, I understand, take a break and rest some, will be looking forward to you jumping back in.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: April 22, 2009, 04:08:57 PM »

Good grief. 

Anybody willing to donate to Joys medication fund
There isn't enough money
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: April 22, 2009, 04:12:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Just got caught up.  Feeling overwhelmed, disgusted and sad.  Sick to my stomach.

My heart is breaking for Caylee.  She really never had a chance, did she?  Not even in death, because every time Cindy (and George) tell another lie, they stomp and spit on Caylee's memory and treat her like trash all over again.  They have discarded her just like Casey did.  But with one difference:  They now cruelly and selfishly exploit Caylee and her memory to try to exonerate her killer, and to paint themselves as victims and advocates.  Poor precious child, my tears are falling for her.

Do they think we have forgotten?

• WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
  • Maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch.
  • Lee told LE that Cindy considered Casey a bad mother.
  • Cindy told Casey's friends that Casey was a liar, a thief, and a sociopath.
  • My Caylee is Missing -- Who's looking after the little angel now? (July 3)
  • Everyone lies, everyone dies.  What is given can be taken away.
  • With great power comes great consequence.
  • It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.
  • I just saw your nice little cameo on TV.
  • Whose fault is it you're in the jail?
  • Oh my god.  Calling you guys? Waste, huge waste.
  • All they care about is finding Caylee.
  • Leeches, maggots, parasites...
  • Get off your asses and find my granddaughter.
  • Lying is not a crime.
  • Being a liar doesn't make you a murderer.

Do they think we can't see them for what they are?

• They never reported Caylee missing until the car, with death evidence, turned up.
  • They drove that car home from the tow yard, knowing that it reeked of death.
  • They admitted to searching their own yard, looking for evidence of a dead Caylee.
  • They attempted to destroy evidence and withheld evidence when it was requested.
  • They lied to friends, family, LE, FBI, reporters, the public, the world.
  • They participated in the slander of an innocent woman.
  • They lied repeatedly under oath in LE interviews, in court and in depositions.
  • They never searched for Caylee dead or alive, and hampered those who did.
  • They sent their own PI's to search for a body while claiming Caylee was alive.
  • They dined at the Ritz with a TV producer while Caylee's remains were recovered.
  • They made a mockery of Caylee's memory by grandstanding at the memorial.
  • They never once publicly pleaded for the "kidnapper(s)" to return Caylee.
  • They never once publicly pleaded for Caylee's "real killer" to be found/punished.
  • They sit on Casey's side of the courtroom, instead of on Caylee's.

I love being here with all you Monkeys, and sorry to be dramatic, but I need to step away from the forum for awhile.  I have reached that point that many of us do from time to time:  I need a break from the unrelenting and pervasive evil of the Anthonys, and the heartbreaking unfairness of what happened to Caylee.  I will be meditating on JUSTICE in the meantime, and praying for all my dear Monkey friends.  Bless you all, and bless the State Attorney's Office, the FBI, the OCSO, Tim Miller and all who searched, and all advocates for Caylee, even LP!

Hugs to all, and keep up the good work,
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.

Aaww Desi. Take care of yourself and hurry back.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: April 22, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »

ENQUIRER WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Cops investigating bombshell report that Casey Anthony did not act alone when she killed daughter Caylee

- and the accomplice is still on the loose, cops have been told.

And incredibly, the shocking revelation that 23-year-old Casey had a partner in crime comes from her own mother, Cindy Anthony, who told police: "Casey had to have had help!"

Cindy's bombshell admission is one of the main reasons prosecutors in Orlando, Fla., recently reversed a previous decision and declared they will now seek the death penalty against Casey, say experts.

Top criminal defense attorney Craig Silverman, a former Denver prosecutor told The ENQUIRER: "If anybody helped Casey Anthony commit this brutal homicide, that person shares responsibility and law enforcement would love to prosecute any such person."

Within two weeks of Casey's arrest last July 16, Cindy Anthony bolstered the accomplice theory when she left a voice message for Sgt. John Allen, the supervising detective on the case.

Cindy told Allen: "Casey had to have had help, no matter what you think the scenario might be. There are people who know information."

The tape of the voice message was included in recently released documents made public. The documents show that police have actively been pursuing leads that Casey had an accomplice.

In one interview, the lead detective on the case, Yuri Melich, Casey's good friend Annie Downing, a close confidante of the accused murderer since high school revealed : "If Casey harmed Caylee, she didn't do it alone. Casey's not that smart."

Who?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 04:17:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: April 22, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »

newest post on Local6    

joy wray  commented less than a minute ago
Why dont you freaks from Scared monkeys get a life ,,,,,, bec you dont have one!

Lock the doors, lock the windows...koolaid is spewing at us!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: April 22, 2009, 04:13:50 PM »

Good Morning, Everyone!!

Haven't had the chance to read posts from earlier today, but I did hear Oprah cancelled the Ants interview... yay... I wrote her the first day I heard they were going on her show.  Glad I was one of the hundreds or thousands that wrote in!!    I haven't watched the CBS interview of them this morning and probably won't... don't feel like puking this morning...

Does anyone have a link for the contact person at the conference where they will be "keynote" speakers?  I am so in the mood to write another letter to help keep these idiots from opening their mouths. 

Thanks Smile

Here you go, this is the right one. Why do I get booted out on my best post, and all my dumbazz one get through???

http://www.melanieriegerconference.com/index.php

WOW, Fanny Mae...THANK YOU... I rarely get any responses from my posts so you can imagine how excited I am that you replied to me, not once, but twice!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!   Thanks again... I just sent off my letter to the conference to tell them to "just say no" to the Anthony's.

Have a BLESSED day!! 

Keep on postin'. Just knock somebody in the head until they answer.

That's right.Hit us hard.Hit me twice.I can't can't keep up today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: April 22, 2009, 04:14:30 PM »

Interview Covers Death Penalty For Casey Anthony

POSTED: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
UPDATED: 12:13 pm EDT April 22, 2009

Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In their first interview together since

<<Snipped>>

The Anthonys said they're dealing with two losses.

"I think sometimes it gets lost -- that we've lost someone very close to us and we have someone else that's hurting, and we miss her dearly, too," Cindy Anthony said.  OMGosh...She makes it sound like a friend died, not her granddaughter

Cindy Anthony deferred to her attorney, Brad Conway, when she was asked about the 911 call she placed in July, saying the car Casey Anthony was driving smelled like a dead body had been in it. Conway said the Anthonys did not want to discuss their statements made to authorities

"She's presumed innocent. I think the truth will come out at trial," Cindy Anthony said. "The defense is going to do their job, and (the public) will be able to see for themselves there's more to it."

Cindy Anthony was also asked if she thought it was odd that Casey Anthony did not report her daughter missing.

"I don't understand what happened. I don't know what happened. I think we'll probably learn a lot more as time goes on," said Cindy Anthony, who added that Casey Anthony did not report Caylee missing because she feared for her the lives of her family.

Cindy Anthony said she had no reason to call authorities to report Caylee missing.

"Because she was with her mom. And I believed that she was with her mom and I never had a reason not to trust Casey with Caylee. Casey made Caylee her priority and it was very evident, and anybody that ever saw Casey and Caylee together knew that Caylee was No. 1 for Casey," Cindy Anthony said.

"I'm just a grandmother. There's a lot of grandmothers that don't know everything about their grandchildren. Just because she lived with me, that doesn't mean that Casey was not in charge of Caylee," Cindy Anthony said.

"There was never a red flag until July 15," Then why the my space post on JUly 3 titled "My Caylee is MISSING" said Cindy Anthony, referring to the day Caylee was reported missing.

George Anthony said he and his wife think about Caylee every day when asked about their reaction to hearing the news that Caylee's remains had been found in a wooded lot near their home.

"Sorrow. Didn't want to believe it. I still have a hard time coping with that," George Anthony said.

"This was our year to do more with her because she was getting older. You know how it is when their toddlers, and she was the perfect age to take her places," Cindy Anthony said.

George Anthony was also asked about his suicide attempt a few months ago, he said he hopes to talk to other people about the incident.

"You can never give up," he said.

My comments are in red.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: April 22, 2009, 04:14:49 PM »

Thanks Capp and NRCG

Forgot to add -- my previous post is entirely just my own opinion...

Bye for now.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.