April 27, 2024, 10:29:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291367 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: April 22, 2009, 05:12:26 PM »

The speech for the Memorial

George: good evening, I will humbly turn the mic over to my dear, controlling wife Cindy because I still have not memorized the NEW SCRIPT she gave me to say. Hopefully by the time she gets to word 350,000,000,000, her 5th bottle of water (vodka or PGA) & 10th pack of gum, I will be done. So, without further ado, here is the lovely re-staged Cindy.

CINDY: Thank you my handsome puppet. Now, off to the corner to read George. I am so pleased to see such a young crowd, those of you who have young children or will soon be having children. With these tough economic times, your children are your future. I know we have all heard that before, but I am talking about securing your future thru your children with more money than you could make by working an honest job.

Look at my puppet & me, we live in a crap hole house, puppet going from job to job, collecting workman's comp as many times as possible under Florida law, me being only a diploma nurse I am not allowed to take care of patients but I yack on the phone setting up care for them. Is it quality care? I dont know, I am just there to clock my 40 hrs. That was our life a year ago. Take a look at us now, flying first class, limos, crab cakes, tanning beds, someone to cut my hair other than one of the dogs, bass boat, cruises. Yeah buddy, this beats working for a living. Who knew a dead grand daughter could provide so much! We would have had Casey drop a load of those babies. Trust me, follow our plan on child rearing and you to can be in the money.

1. ignore & be-little your children as often as possible
2. encourage them to screw up their lives, so you have something to b*tch about and hold over their heads
3. blame everyone, teachers, scout leaders, minister s for your child;s way-ward ways
4.turn a blind eye to stealing, this will encourage the behavior to escalate, stealing from anyone & everyone
5.turn a blind eye to drug use, after all, life is stressful, so what if your kid needs a few drugs to de-stress and what can you say when your own medicine cabinet is full?
6. dont worry when they skip school, start failing and wont graduate. If that teacher hadnt been such a witch your child would be a star, its not her fault.
7. rejoice when she doesn't trust you enough to tell you she is pregnant. I am a nurse, seen plenty of belly tumors, looked like one to me. After all, I believe my child. Everyone knows that pre natal care is way over rated.
8.when she has that baby do all you can to make sure she knows she is a terrible mom. To the outside world, shout she is mother of the year.
9. when she picks up & leaves for a month, just stick your head in the sand & pretend everything is okay, but write her a note on MySpace so she will be your friend and you can belittle her there too.
10. when she gets her sorry self thrown in jail for murder, shout from the roof tops she was framed. Framed by LE, FBI, meter readers, boyfriends, nannies, night clubs, drug dealers who know people who know people, the park patrol, the crap-hole cleaners, but she didnt do it and is mother of the year,
11. when your grandchild's bones are found, thrown out like trash, that's okay, makes more news giving you more chances to appear on tv, makes that movie deal go up in bucks.
12,demand to be flown first class, you are a victim, you can sit coach like everyone else, Besides, you need the free booze.
13. when things get hot, have the hubby pretend to down a two pills & be nuts. Might get you some sympathy for a few days & hey, it makes news, that movie deal is getting sweeter & sweeter.
14, now you got a grandma who is the victim, a dead baby, a daughter who murders, a car parking son, a husband who is nuts and can only nod "yes." You got the money rolling in, you dont wanna pay no taxes, set up a foundation.

Now you are on easy street, you get it all, uncle sam gets none. Hecl, you might can even get on the welfare cause you ain't got no job, probably can get disability too if you play your cards right, you be disable cause you are a victim and cant work.
15. make sure you LIE, LIE, LIE and be sure to throw in a few screw yous to the cops and lawyers.
16 sit back and take pride you did your job, worked real hard at it so you could retire off a dead baby and be on easy street.
17. I will now turn the floor back over to puppet man but please, dont forget to pay the 999.00 at the door for our advice, remember we dont take checks ( a lesson learned from raising our daughter) Books, tapes, autographs, fake Caylee hair and Caseys dirty panties, twigs and dirt from the dump site, chloroform receipts, and a spray bottle of de-comp smell for your car are for purchase at the back.

GEORGE: Yeah, WHAT SHE SAID...........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: April 22, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »

OK this post does it - is she slandering an entire forum community?   Did she just implicate a public form of being responsible for Caylee's murder.... O NO SHE DIDNT!!!!

joy wray  commented less than a minute ago
Pictures and Video will prove casey did not put caylee there!!!!!!!!! There is a real monster out there name SCARED MONKEYS^^........They are mine and I still have them.........You will see them at trail!!!!

I thought she was on a boat, that's what I read on her chat, maybe her and Cindy and George are boating and Cindy is telling her what to comment on 

she's probably living in the trawler *cough* rescue skiff in the Milsteads soon to be confiscated driveway

Good afternoon, monkeys!

I sure hope that someone with the ability to get in touch with LE/FBI will let them know about Joy's writings and that they will go after her for the proof she professes to have!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: April 22, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »

What a nut case.   

A Nut Case?

Hi QM.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: April 22, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »

A reply to one of Joy's comments:

jesusluvsU commented 25 minutes ago
If you are seeing visions of monkeys that scare you then get some profession help Joy. As for TRAIL did you mean TRIAL? So you are saying that you have proof that Casey is innocent but you are OK with her sitting in a jail cell for all these months? If this proof exists why not hand it over to LE and all this will go away?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: April 22, 2009, 05:14:43 PM »

LP did a live chat on crimeseekers last week and it is posted for anyone that would like to see it that missed it

He talked about Caylee, Haleigh and Sandra.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lp-chat

LP  talks about Joy in this Chat.

In a good way - or in a bad way??   Does he think she's nuts?

He said there is a Joy in every case...he  snickered ....He sees her as a joke

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: April 22, 2009, 05:15:01 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends

Saw this on Click Orlando and wanted to share.  It might have already been  posted.  Sorry in advance if it has.

No More Air Time for the Anthony's.....Petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/851674974

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: April 22, 2009, 05:16:01 PM »

OT Next full moon:  2009     May     9     04:03     Sat

Muffy   

I think JOY forgot to take her meds again, LOL 

Ya think, Im almost tempted to pay for a doc to give her a whopper dose of haledol so they can lock this crazy beeotch up!    

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: April 22, 2009, 05:16:44 PM »

Who is she referring to Tony P "problem solvers"?

Better not be my buds, them's fightin words.
B
Who is Tony P 

Padilla. Seriously,I have no clue.   

Doesn't Leonard Padilla have a nephew named...Tony Padilla???...who bonded Casey out.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1128 on: April 22, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »

LP did a live chat on crimeseekers last week and it is posted for anyone that would like to see it that missed it

He talked about Caylee, Haleigh and Sandra.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lp-chat

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1129 on: April 22, 2009, 05:17:56 PM »

B
Who is Tony P 

Doesn't Leonard Padilla have a nephew named...Tony Padilla???...who bonded Casey out.
Thanks, you're right.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: April 22, 2009, 05:18:02 PM »

I can confirm that  hehe

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: April 22, 2009, 05:18:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Just got caught up.  Feeling overwhelmed, disgusted and sad.  Sick to my stomach.

My heart is breaking for Caylee.  She really never had a chance, did she?  Not even in death, because every time Cindy (and George) tell another lie, they stomp and spit on Caylee's memory and treat her like trash all over again.  They have discarded her just like Casey did.  But with one difference:  They now cruelly and selfishly exploit Caylee and her memory to try to exonerate her killer, and to paint themselves as victims and advocates.  Poor precious child, my tears are falling for her.

Do they think we have forgotten?

• WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
  • Maybe I'm just a spiteful bitch.
  • Lee told LE that Cindy considered Casey a bad mother.
  • Cindy told Casey's friends that Casey was a liar, a thief, and a sociopath.
  • My Caylee is Missing -- Who's looking after the little angel now? (July 3)
  • Everyone lies, everyone dies.  What is given can be taken away.
  • With great power comes great consequence.
  • It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.
  • I just saw your nice little cameo on TV.
  • Whose fault is it you're in the jail?
  • Oh my god.  Calling you guys? Waste, huge waste.
  • All they care about is finding Caylee.
  • Leeches, maggots, parasites...
  • Get off your asses and find my granddaughter.
  • Lying is not a crime.
  • Being a liar doesn't make you a murderer.

Do they think we can't see them for what they are?

• They never reported Caylee missing until the car, with death evidence, turned up.
  • They drove that car home from the tow yard, knowing that it reeked of death.
  • They admitted to searching their own yard, looking for evidence of a dead Caylee.
  • They attempted to destroy evidence and withheld evidence when it was requested.
  • They lied to friends, family, LE, FBI, reporters, the public, the world.
  • They participated in the slander of an innocent woman.
  • They lied repeatedly under oath in LE interviews, in court and in depositions.
  • They never searched for Caylee dead or alive, and hampered those who did.
  • They sent their own PI's to search for a body while claiming Caylee was alive.
  • They dined at the Ritz with a TV producer while Caylee's remains were recovered.
  • They made a mockery of Caylee's memory by grandstanding at the memorial.
  • They never once publicly pleaded for the "kidnapper(s)" to return Caylee.
  • They never once publicly pleaded for Caylee's "real killer" to be found/punished.
  • They sit on Casey's side of the courtroom, instead of on Caylee's.

I love being here with all you Monkeys, and sorry to be dramatic, but I need to step away from the forum for awhile.  I have reached that point that many of us do from time to time:  I need a break from the unrelenting and pervasive evil of the Anthonys, and the heartbreaking unfairness of what happened to Caylee.  I will be meditating on JUSTICE in the meantime, and praying for all my dear Monkey friends.  Bless you all, and bless the State Attorney's Office, the FBI, the OCSO, Tim Miller and all who searched, and all advocates for Caylee, even LP!

Hugs to all, and keep up the good work,
Desi

God Bless Our Caylee.

Des... wonderful lists! Thank you!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: April 22, 2009, 05:19:07 PM »

OK this post does it - is she slandering an entire forum community?   Did she just implicate a public form of being responsible for Caylee's murder.... O NO SHE DIDNT!!!!

Pictures and Video will prove casey did not put caylee there!!!!!!!!! There is a real monster out there name SCARED MONKEYS^^........They are mine and I still have them.........You will see them at trail!!!!

Holy Crap!!!   Maybe we should we forward her comment to OCSD?  I bet they would like to have a little talk with Joy!!    

Wow.I can tell you it is approaching beer thirty rather quickly from my side.
No body in their right mind would make such outlandish claims.Pitiful. 
Can you imagine LE trying to talk to her?

Have a beer or two or 31 for me... I am at work drinking water...I know, how exciting... Anyhow, she really is nuts, that's for sure!!!!!!!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: April 22, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »

I thought she was on a boat, that's what I read on her chat, maybe her and Cindy and George are boating and Cindy is telling her what to comment on 

LMAO   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: April 22, 2009, 05:21:40 PM »

she's probably living in the trawler *cough* rescue skiff in the Milsteads soon to be confiscated driveway

Good afternoon, monkeys!

I sure hope that someone with the ability to get in touch with LE/FBI will let them know about Joy's writings and that they will go after her for the proof she professes to have!

She was on Suburban every day after Caylee was discovered.   She finally couldnt resist & tried to claim Tim Miller was lying that the woods were under water in August, she was there - she knows of course     They dismissed her then & knew she was lying.  Somewhere there must be footage that Phil Keaton from Foxnews took of her crossing the line to make this claim to a few detectives that were by a police car & then when reporters tried to ask her questions she got snippy - I will try to locate it.   They are extremely aware of her.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1135 on: April 22, 2009, 05:22:11 PM »

MY RESPONSE

cappuccino  commented less than a minute ago
Certainly, you have not just implicated an entire public forum community in Caylee's murder, and you expect people to take you seriously? Apparently, you have no clue about the law because you just slandered a few thousand people in one sentence...you sure you want to go there? Keep posting, see where that gets ya. PS dont think for one min that people believe your nonsense about those pictures, there is video of you stalking that crime scene & you approaching LE with those pictures & they knew you were lying then, go ahead take the stand and perjure yourself just like your BFF's the Anthonys have. Right back at ya

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#comment_bk9esol38r3RLEaby-QDJN

Good job Capp    Joy is a real head case.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: April 22, 2009, 05:22:31 PM »

B
Who is Tony P 

Thanks, you're right.

Hey do I get a bonus beer for guessing Padilla?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: April 22, 2009, 05:24:52 PM »

Hey DoseLady.All is good over here in Crazy Town.The devil dog did his job and we're good to go. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: April 22, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »

O wow a poster over at Local6 just posted part of Joy's court records - medical evals   He did earlier with a link to us but I noticed after my post he reposted the court records but didnt include the link.     I just noticed the dates 8/12/08, this is about the time she was taking pictures of those woods....hmmmm

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html#-

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: April 22, 2009, 05:26:33 PM »

Latest post on Clickorlando.  This is gonna get good again if she is still there. Assuming of course that the boat sonar on the SS Dingy does not interfer with her laptop.....

Jim Tyree commented 5 minutes ago
Joy Wray, What you are saying is that your public defender knows about this evidence or is this another lawyer. and if it is, why are the taxpayers paying for a Public Defender?

08/12/2008 FREE MENTAL HEALTH DIVERSION/PRETRIAL RELEASE
08/12/2008 DNP DEFENDANT WAS NOT PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
08/12/2008 MNFD STATE ATTORNEY S. PIERCE/L. GUTTENTAG WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
08/12/2008 MNFD PD MAC-HOWARD/ ANDERSON WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
08/12/2008 MNFD MENTAL HEALTH DIVERSION AGREEMENT FILED IN THE COURT FILE, REMOVE FROM THE
08/12/2008 MNFD --DOCKET.
08/12/2008 MNFD DEFENDANT RELEASED AS TO THIS CAUSE
08/12/2008 MNFD (0)DRIVING WITHOUT HEADLIGHTS 316.217 I-: COURT DISMISSED CHARGE.
08/08/2008 LOPE SEALED ENVELOPE LETTER FROM SEMINOLE COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH CENTER
07/01/2008 PRES DEFENDANT WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
07/01/2008 MNFD STATE ATTORNEY S. PIERCE/L. GUTTENTAG WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
07/01/2008 MNFD PD MAC-HOWARD/ANDERSON WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
07/01/2008 ARSC ARRAIGNMENT CONTINUED TO 08/12/2008 AT 0130PM IN COURTROOM 1A, AT CRIMINAL
07/01/2008 ARSC --JUSTICE BUILDING BEFORE JUDGE O. H. EATON JR MANDATORY COURT APPEARANCE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.