April 27, 2024, 02:52:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 291267 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: April 22, 2009, 05:44:09 PM »

Who is she referring to Tony P "problem solvers"?

Better not be my buds, them's fightin words.
B

BLINK, I believe so & she's got things screwed up in her pea brain a thousand ways to Sunday.   She's now upset with the FBI who she hounded supposedly for getting threats blah blah blah so now she has the Secret Service in her corner.    O madonna mia Rolling Eyes

If the secret service is talking to her in any fashion, and I believe it a euphamism to her for "voices in her head", it is because they are doing a threat asessment, that yutz.

What is she upset with the FBI for? Because they are likely to charge her friends eventually?
B
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: April 22, 2009, 05:46:08 PM »

Moral crime scenes - Jepson

April 23, 2009

By Chris Jepson

<snipped>
As a proponent of — gasp — situational ethics, I would like to review two modern American moral crime scenes. Morality plays if you will. Both deal with motherhood and both require yellow crime-scene tape around them. Yet only one mother will be imprisoned.

We have become such a fatuous people, we Americans. Our inability to separate the wheat from the chaff of life is a continuing source of amazement and amusement.

Do we not, as a species, have this unquenchable desire to gawk at the countless car wrecks of life that so many of us make of our lives?

Mother Wreck One: Casey and Caylee Anthony. In case you just sauntered off a tramp steamer from Brazil, a young Orlando mother named Casey Anthony is in jail and accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. The state announced last week that it will seek the death penalty for the mother of little Caylee.

Casey Anthony is a young, vibrant and attractive woman. As a guy, you just know that you'd have a giggling good time with her at a party. She has "that" wiggle in her walk. You know. Early on in this case, you got the feel about the woman that she'd sooner be partying than mothering. And that is perfectly OK with me, providing you don't already have a child. Well, to make an extremely long story short — and I'm judging the case before all the evidence is in — I think/believe that she did, in fact, kill her daughter. The question becomes (to me) was it accidental or intentional?

I do not have a problem with capital punishment, except we seem to execute innocent people at times. Those who say that is a small price to pay in order to achieve justice are either stupid or don't see the irony.

A question that will surface as the trial of Casey Anthony progresses and as the state makes its case to put her to death will be: Will we execute Casey Anthony if her daughter's death was an accident?

Public sentiment in Central Florida, according to polls, overwhelmingly wants Casey Anthony executed, particularly if found guilty. The reason why, from my perspective, is that she was kind of cheery, too cheery at times. You see, Caylee Anthony was missing a month before the police became involved and there are numerous smiling photos of a partying Casey Anthony on some chap's lap — all the time it is now clear that little Caylee was already dead and decomposing mere blocks from Mom's house.

But what's a mom to do? The child is already dead; it was an accident. She was so sorry and remorseful (privately of course). She just wanted to put little Caylee to sleep with the chloroform and well, you know, she was no scientist or doctor and well, she got the dosage a little wrong, don't-cha see. Now what? Not go on living? Not party? It was an accident for cryin' out loud!

So, all of you capital punishment enthusiasts, do we execute Casey Anthony because she unintentionally killed her daughter and then had the temerity to go out and party and was too cheery? Because that offends your sensibilities of what a murdering mother should feel? Understand, of course, the woman "ain't" the brightest bulb in the pack. Speaking of which …

http://wpmobserver.com/WPMObserver/article.asp?ID=1747
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: April 22, 2009, 05:46:48 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends

Saw this on Click Orlando and wanted to share.  It might have already been  posted.  Sorry in advance if it has.

No More Air Time for the Anthony's.....Petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/petition/851674974

Thank you Danabar

Thanks from me, too.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: April 22, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »

joy wray commented 38 minutes ago
Thats why I have a lawyer he has the photos and tape 2.........u guys are nobodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has a lawyer because she is in trouble with the law............geeshhhhhhh

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: April 22, 2009, 05:49:01 PM »

New article by Terry Lenamon, April 22, 2009:

The Checklist for Death Penalty Qualified Criminal Defense Attorneys in Florida

http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/the-checklist-for-death-penalty-qualified-criminal-defense-attorneys-in-florida

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: April 22, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »

Caylee's Grandma: I Wrote Suicide Note
In Part Two Of The Exclusive "Early Show" Interview, Cindy Anthony Reveals New Details
Comment On This Post
NEW YORK, April 22, 2009

(CBS)  Cindy Anthony reveals to The Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez that she wrote a suicide letter. The admission came in part two of the The Early Show's exclusive interview with Casey Anthony's parents, to be broadcast April 23.

"I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing what happened to her," Cindy Anthony said. "You get to a point when you miss someone so much, that you think life's not worth living."

Her husband, George Anthony, discussed his own suicide attempt in part one of the The Early Show's interview, but it was not previously known that both grandparents of slain 2-year-old Caylee Anthony had thought of ending their lives.

Cindy and George Anthony defended their daughter, while adding that they wanted to know more about what happened last year when their granddaughter went missing.

Cindy Anthony stood by her daughter, even as Rodriguez questioned her about her 911 call in which she said that her daughter's car smelled like a dead body.

"She's presumed innocent," Cindy Anthony said. "The truth will come out at trial, and that's what we have to wait for."

Caylee Anthony's body was found in December 2008 in the woods near her Florida home.

Casey Anthony, 23, has been charged with first-degree murder and could face the death penalty, if convicted. Her trial is set for October.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/04/22/earlyshow/main4962070.shtml
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: April 22, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »

Latest post on Clickorlando.  This is gonna get good again if she is still there. Assuming of course that the boat sonar on the SS Dingy does not interfer with her laptop.....

Jim Tyree commented 5 minutes ago
Joy Wray, What you are saying is that your public defender knows about this evidence or is this another lawyer. and if it is, why are the taxpayers paying for a Public Defender?

08/12/2008 FREE MENTAL HEALTH DIVERSION/PRETRIAL RELEASE
08/12/2008 DNP DEFENDANT WAS NOT PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
08/12/2008 MNFD STATE ATTORNEY S. PIERCE/L. GUTTENTAG WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
08/12/2008 MNFD PD MAC-HOWARD/ ANDERSON WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
08/12/2008 MNFD MENTAL HEALTH DIVERSION AGREEMENT FILED IN THE COURT FILE, REMOVE FROM THE
08/12/2008 MNFD --DOCKET.
08/12/2008 MNFD DEFENDANT RELEASED AS TO THIS CAUSE
08/12/2008 MNFD (0)DRIVING WITHOUT HEADLIGHTS 316.217 I-: COURT DISMISSED CHARGE.
08/08/2008 LOPE SEALED ENVELOPE LETTER FROM SEMINOLE COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH CENTER
07/01/2008 PRES DEFENDANT WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
07/01/2008 MNFD STATE ATTORNEY S. PIERCE/L. GUTTENTAG WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
07/01/2008 MNFD PD MAC-HOWARD/ANDERSON WAS PRESENT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
07/01/2008 ARSC ARRAIGNMENT CONTINUED TO 08/12/2008 AT 0130PM IN COURTROOM 1A, AT CRIMINAL
07/01/2008 ARSC --JUSTICE BUILDING BEFORE JUDGE O. H. EATON JR MANDATORY COURT APPEARANCE.

Joy got quiet after this post.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: April 22, 2009, 05:51:25 PM »

joy wray commented 38 minutes ago
Thats why I have a lawyer he has the photos and tape 2.........u guys are nobodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has a lawyer because she is in trouble with the law............geeshhhhhhh

That woman is an idiot.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: April 22, 2009, 05:52:29 PM »

George, Cindy Anthony Talk, but How Long Has it Been Since They've Talked to Casey Anthony?
April 22, 2009 by saul relative   saul relative  Published Content: 1,285 Total Views:

There Seems to Be a Strange Disconnect with the Anthony Clan
George and Cindy Anthony appeared on CBS' "Early Show" to answer questions about their daughter, Casey Anthony, and her case. Appearing with their family lawyer, Brad Conway, they answered questions about the death of their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, whom their daughter is accused of murdering. The state of Florida announced last week it would seek the death penalty in their case against the 23-year-old.

But the Anthonys were supposed to do an exclusive national interview with "The Oprah Winfrey Show." A spokesperson for the syndicated show said that there was no longer a deal in the works for an interview with the grandparents.

But why give up such a potentially huge audience? A sudden exclusive interview with the "Early Show" could have been orchestrated with preconditions that the Anthonys may not have been able to negotiate with "The Oprah Winfrey Show." The "Early Show" could have made certain concessions just to get the scoop and preempt Winfrey.

It could be that the Anthonys were fearful of what Oprah might ask of them, considering that "The Oprah Winfrey Show" was being supplied with deposition material and information from the lawyer in Zenaida Gonzalez' defamation case.

One of the topics the "Early Show" was to cover, according to Hal Boedeker of the Orlando Sentinel was how Casey Anthony seems to be handling the recent decision of the prosecution to seek the death penalty. Boedeker wanted to know how could they possibly answer that question when they haven't seen Casey Anthony in months.
Boedeker has a point.

Although it is certain that Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, has kept George and Cindy Anthony abreast of Casey's condition as she remains incarcerated at the Orange County Jail, their knowledge of their daughter's physical and mental condition could only be secondhand at best.

And why is that?

George, Cindy, and Lee (Casey's brother) Anthony did not visit on Casey Anthony's birthday. They did not see fit to see her after the state decided to seek the death penalty.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1674332/george_cindy_anthony_talk_but_how_long.html?cat=9
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: April 22, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »

i wonder if there is a specific reason George and Cindy are now coming out again talking.  It may be nothing more than they just can't help themselves.  But I wonder if there is some reasoning to it or purpose that they think it will fulfill.  Timing seems strange to me.

Must be a good document dump coming soon.    I guess they probably need more money.  I guess they earned a quick $60K today.   They sure as hell aren't working.     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: April 22, 2009, 06:07:51 PM »

Hearing rescheduled in
Anthony case

Last Edited: Wednesday, 22 Apr 2009, 12:19 PM EDT
Created On: Wednesday, 22 Apr 2009, 12:17 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A May 7 motion hearing in the Anthony case has been rescheduled.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland was set to hear an emergency motion for protective order on that date. Casey Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, originally filed the motion on March 11.

The hearing has been rescheduled for May 28 at 10 a.m.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/042209motion_hearing_rescheduled

dangnabit....grrrrr    The wheels of justice are turning really too slow for my patience!

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: April 22, 2009, 06:12:09 PM »

did George and/or Cindy refuse to answer questions regarding George's suicide attempt during the depositions?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: April 22, 2009, 06:12:25 PM »

I'd like to see someone ask C&G whatever happened to all the investigative work that their PI did for them.   Ask about the people they were tracking, and the pictures they supposedly had.  That would make for a good interview. 
The interview today was worthless.   All they can say is  "wait for the trial and see".   That isn't worth $60k.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: April 22, 2009, 06:16:20 PM »

Anthonys Tell TV Show They Stand By Casey

Posted: 8:48 am EDT April 22, 2009Updated: 5:40 pm EDT April 22, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandparents of slain Florida toddler Caylee Anthony told a national audience Wednesday they support their daughter, calling her a great mother who could not have harmed the child.
George and Cindy Anthony told CBS' "Early Show" they miss their granddaughter, who was 2 when she disappeared, and their daughter, Casey Anthony. Casey, 23, is jailed pending trial for first-degree murder in the death of the child, whose remains were found in December.

George and Cindy Anthony stayed calm during the live network interview, but dodged key questions about Casey.

"We're gonna have to wait and see what plays out," said George.

The Anthonys were told it doesn't look good for Casey. With all the evidence, including the duct tape over Caylee's mouth and topped with a heart sticker.

They were asked whether they would want punishment for Caylee's killer, even if it's Casey.

"Again, we want the truth, but again, we have to wait for everything to come out at trial," replied Cindy.

Prosecutors said last week they will seek the death penalty if Casey is convicted. Her trial has been tentatively set for October.

What was very telling is what the Anthonys did not say and haven't said since Caylee's remains were found around the corner from their house

"I don't understand what happened, I don't know what happened and again, I think we'll learn a lot more as time goes on," Cindy said.

"We love our daughter. We stand behind her. We know what kind of mother she was," Cindy Anthony said.

The grandparents said it was unlikely that Casey Anthony will accept any sort of plea deal. They said Casey would not admit to something she did not do.

Even though George Anthony told investigators that Casey had stolen money from her daughter Caylee's piggy bank, he defended Casey during the interview.

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone. And she wouldn't definitely hurt her own child. My gosh, I've seen the love every single day that she had for her," George Anthony said.

The child's remains were found in woods in Orlando in December, six months after she disappeared.

Casey Anthony claimed that Caylee was kidnapped and has pleaded not guilty.

Cindy Anthony said that her daughter didn't tell authorities when the child disappeared in June because she was "afraid."

"I think the truth will come out at trial," said Cindy Anthony.

George Anthony also talked Wednesday about his emotional difficulties since Caylee's body was found.

In January, Anthony was admitted to a Florida hospital after he was reported missing and found in a hotel. Authorities said he had sent despondent text messages to family members.

"There's only so much a person can take," he said.

George and Cindy will be the keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut.

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The conference is meant to help the families of murder victims.

Prosecutors could release more evidence in the case this week. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1174 on: April 22, 2009, 06:16:20 PM »

Thanks everyone for the articles and links 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: April 22, 2009, 06:17:58 PM »

Thanks everyone for the articles and links 

DITTO.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: April 22, 2009, 06:21:29 PM »

Hearing rescheduled in
Anthony case

Last Edited: Wednesday, 22 Apr 2009, 12:19 PM EDT
Created On: Wednesday, 22 Apr 2009, 12:17 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A May 7 motion hearing in the Anthony case has been rescheduled.

Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland was set to hear an emergency motion for protective order on that date. Casey Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, originally filed the motion on March 11.

The hearing has been rescheduled for May 28 at 10 a.m.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/042209motion_hearing_rescheduled

dangnabit....grrrrr    The wheels of justice are turning really too slow for my patience!

I guess Judge Strickland didn't think it was much of an emergency.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: April 22, 2009, 06:23:09 PM »

did George and/or Cindy refuse to answer questions regarding George's suicide attempt during the depositions?

I'm not positve, but I don't think it was asked of either. Don't listen to me though. I was so busy screaming at the videos and throwing things.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: April 22, 2009, 06:23:12 PM »

I'd like to see someone ask C&G whatever happened to all the investigative work that their PI did for them.   Ask about the people they were tracking, and the pictures they supposedly had.  That would make for a good interview. 
The interview today was worthless.   All they can say is  "wait for the trial and see".   That isn't worth $60k.

Did they really get that much money?  I can't find it anywhere. I 'm just dumb as a box of rocks today.How did I miss that?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: April 22, 2009, 06:24:16 PM »

I'm not positve, but I don't think it was asked of either. Don't listen to me though. I was so busy screaming at the videos and throwing things.

I don't remember it being asked either.I went back and looked but didn't see anything. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.