April 18, 2024, 10:16:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Wings Quest for the Cup 2009  (Read 3426 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« on: April 19, 2009, 12:39:56 AM »

Okay, I know there are Red Wing Monkeys out there!  Me, I am in TX now, but hold the Wings dear to my heart!

Let's cheer them on to the Stanley Cup!  Big win tonight!  Up 2-0 in the series against Columbus.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »

OK, well now there are 2 Red Wings fans on SM. I have to tell you Arizona is a strange place for sports. At Coyote's home games against the Red Wings there are 70% Detroit jerseys. The last game I was at, I had to tell the Detroit fans behind me to cut me some slack.  Never wear a Coyote's jersey to a Coyote home game with Detroit. Steel are you a Michigan or Michigan State fan?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 10:15:26 PM »

So the Red Wings are all tied up 2-2

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 01:03:26 PM »

Well the Wings move on!!!!!!!! Hey where is Steel? This has become a one fan thread now.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 03:05:06 PM »

Well the Wings are one game away from the Stanley Cup finals. Up 3-1 over Chicago. 

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 12:27:14 PM »

While I'm talking to myself here, did you know the Red Wings won and are playing in the Stanley Cup series? There playing against the Pittsburgh Penguins, best of seven series!

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 12:35:23 PM »

OK here is the scoop. Wings are up 3-2 in the series.  A slight edge to Detroit.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 06:19:08 PM »

OK here is the scoop. Wings are up 3-2 in the series.  A slight edge to Detroit.

Kiwi, to be honest, I totally forgot about my Wings thread.  Thanks for taking up the cause!

Tuesday night the Wings will hoist the Cup in front of the Pittsburgh crowd once again, and the Pens will have to take more lessons on just how it is done!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 11:16:43 PM »

Oh, my.  What a game 6.  Go Wings Friday night in Detroit!
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 11:23:04 PM »

Well it was a fantastic game 7.  My hats off to the Penguins they deserved the Cup! It was great series!!! We'll get it back next year.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 12:33:27 PM »

Hats of to the Pens.  A great win for them.  No shame to the Wings.  Just a little to little to late.  But, oh my, what a finish!

We'll be back!   
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.