April 16, 2024, 03:05:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DATA POSTS - TAMIKOSMOM  (Read 132750 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2010, 03:24:57 PM »

THE CONFESSION - JUNE 10, 2005

On June 10, 2005, a spokesperson for the office of the Aruban Minister of Justice reported that authorities confirmed the death of Natalee Holloway and the location of her body was known.

The Aruban chief of police reported that one of the suspects had provided a confession but ... the chief refused to reveal which suspect.

Prior to the Aruban Justice Minister's denial and his spokesperson's retraction, Natalee Holloway's parents had been notified of their daughter's demise.
________

'Fox News'

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

'Fox News'

RICK LEVENTHAL: We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

'CBS News'

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

'Meridian Star'

DAVE HOLLOWAY: At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

'Scarborough Country'

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

'Crime/Punishment'

Then Justice Minister Rudy Croes told reporters early Saturday morning that the rumor that one of the students had confessed was a lie, throwing the media on the island into confusion and prompting conflicting news alerts from the Caribbean. Croes emphatically denied that any confession had been made.

http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/10/confusion-reigns-in-natalee-holloway-case.htm

'Fox News'

Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

+++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2008, 08:43:21 PM »

... I believe is that the boys buried her by the fishermans hut, and Paulus and Co moved her without the boys knowledge because of Joran's confession and the fact the boys recorded conversation  indicate they don't know where she is now.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331268;topicseen#msg331268

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: June 10, 2010, 04:27:37 PM »

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 108-109
:  There had been so many stories and so much speculation that my head was spinning.  Some things occurred that made me wonder if there was a reasonable explanation for them or whether there were people in the police department who were deliberately working against our best interests.

For instance, on June 2, 2005, during those first few days after Natalee’s disappearance, I had traveled to the California Lighthouse to initiate the land search with a group of approximately twenty to thirty tourists and locals.  The light house is elevated about the sand dunes.

The Dutch Marines had been activated and were traveling to the area to conduct there own search.  I was not aware they were going to show up.  But I had to wonder if someone tipped them off that we were going to be in the area searching.  Since it was still very early in the investigation, we did not realize that this area might have been part of a possible crime scene.

Just as we were organizing at the lighthouse, my attention was diverted to a police car that had entered the sand dunes in the distance.  The vehicle was crisscrossing through the dunes, making it appear as though a frantic search was being conducted.  The car stopped by a hug boulder, but it was partially blocked from my view.  Did they find Natalee?  I wondered.  My brother Phil and I noticed two police officers hurriedly looking around in the sand.  The trunk of their car was open, but by the time we were able to get down there in the four-wheeler, the officers were getting back into their vehicles and leaving.

I did not tell anyone else about this incident right away because it was the first day of our search and we did not have very many suspicions at the time.  Subsequently, I reported the officers’ strange activity to the FBI and asked that it only be reported to the chief of police and the prosecutor.

In hindsight, I wonder if they had found Natalee buried in the sand and did not let us know.  Or maybe they were looking for Joran’s sneakers or some other evidence.  It looked very suspicious.  I later heard that a woman came forward who said that she heard about a policeman who helped dig up Natalee’s body from the same area.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2010, 07:38:43 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72923.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Van der Straten new drug coordinator

May 24, 2010, 13:23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Former police commissioner Jan van der Straten is from June 15 to head the National Agency for Drug Affairs. He succeeds Eric Nassy on. Van der Straten has been given the job because he understands much of the functioning of public administration, says the government. His knowledge was very useful, because the field office of the drug business touches various ministries. On paper, Van der Straten responsibility to the Minister of Health and Sports Richard Visser (AVP), but in practice he will also collaborate with many other departments. Van der Straten, who has reached retirement age, worked until recently as Interim Director at Instituto di Cultura.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2010, 10:29:50 AM »

This is where it all started;

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2010, 05:25:47 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE STORY

CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS

December 25, 2007 - Sonar Discover
December 29, 2007 - 1st ROV Dive
December 30, 2007 - Visual Dive and 2nd ROV Dive
January 07, 2008 - Recovery Dive and 3rd ROV Dive

KYLE KINGMAN - KEY PERSONNEL

Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Introduction

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.

December 25, 2007 and December 29, 2007

Kyle Kingman:  I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning.  I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kyle Kingman: The "99.9%" came independantly from Tim Miller to Dave H. on Dec 29th, prior to the diver visual inspection of the trap. I can't imagine what that must have felt like to be told and then completely retracted the next day. I couldn't believe the information was prematurely leaked to the family before we knew what we were looking at. My heart broke for Dave and Beth.  Personally, I fed off of Tim's inflated confidence and my own on the night of Dec 29th. I did not sleep. Few of us did. The only person able to remain completely objective was John Silvetti.  At the time, I thought he was nuts for not siding with the rest of us after the first dive.

December 30, 2007

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  By Tim's (Trahan) own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

January 07, 2008

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman:  Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF

Kyle Kingman: In my opinion, the blue fabric is quite possibly Natalee's skirt. The divers found the denim where I suggested a week earlier (Dec 29th) to Tim Miller that there was likely Natalee's denim skirt under the sand. Also in my opinion, the deni-like fabric is a match in terms of color, quantity, and structure to Natalee's skirt.

Kyle Kingman: The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water. John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Kyle Kingman:    Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.  He was the one briefing the ALE divers on how to handle the site.  He was the one who handled all the evidence that came out of the water.  He was the one who admits to personally sending the fabric sample to the FBI for testing.

Kyle Kingman: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle Kingman: We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  Remember it was Richardson who said to us that he personally handled the evidence and sent it immediately to our FBI.

Kyle Kingman:  I don't know why the time is so long between the sample date (7-Jan) and when the FBI claims to have received the items (22-Jan). Richardson claims to have personally sent the items immediately to the FBI. He didn't say anything about it being sent anywhere else. The FBI claims half the samples were sent to Holland for analysis. Richardson says the FBI got it all

Conclusion

Kyle Kingman: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kyle Kingman:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

_____

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2010, 09:45:22 AM »

MELODY

When Beth and Melody's words are considered in context ... the implication is that Paulus did not pick up Joran at 11:00 PM at the Excelsior casino on the evening of May 29, 2005.  In other words ... Joran did not go home prior to going to Carlos & Charlies.

Janet

+++++++

Nancy Grace - August 3, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, not only how the night unfolded at Carlos and Charlie`s, but even prior to that. This 11:00 PM pick-up on May the 29th I was able to speak with a witness also that said that Joran Van Der Sloot they were offering to give him a ride home at 11:00 PM on the 29th, but he didn`t need one because he had already called Deepak and Satish Kalpoe to pick him up. So that is something that -- you know, we know that Paul Van Der Sloot did not pick him up at 11:00 PM on the 29th. We know now that that correct pick-up time was 4:00 AM on the 30th, and Paul Van Der Sloot stated that he picked them up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

Melody - Joran's Former Girlfriend
Riehlworld View Posts
August, 2005

i saw him that saturday that's why, that was the 29th, but it's the 30th right? ... i was just sitting around and remembered that :$ and i asked which casino because where i saw him is very close to a casino, but the Seaport casino.

Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 02:17 AM

but Dan i SWEAR i saw him , he was standing alone leaning against a pilar.

Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 02:26 AM

wait no... thank goodness for being as big of a girly girl as i am ... i wrote down the party and the movies because the movies was the first time me and my curent boyfriend kissed :$ ... so i know for sure now.. i saw him the 29th! and before 12am. ... sorry guys,don't get mad at me for being wrong ta first...

Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 02:33 AM

the only thing i could ever imagine being possible, for him being involved, is definitly him panicking by some accident.

Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 03:41 AM

whoo ... i'm really tired now... but lastly - the friend slept over at his house but wasn't out with him, therefor he has no alibi as to his where abouts before he got home. and i don't know, his friend told me he called him the next day all shocked, that he had something ot tell him, and he told him that the girl went missing. ... that must be before natalee's parents came to him.. and being scared and preparing a story stand logically with pretending to not know she was missing when approached by the parents, makes your story more believable right?

Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 04:26 AM[/b]

i noticed that already Dan, you posted it the other day ... i don't mind at all ... but as long as it's clear that that's all i know, that he slept over and that he was called to come so that joran can tell him the girl is missing, and that joran told him they didn't sleep together... and trust me joran won't lie to him.

Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 04:06 AM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/natalee_hollowa_32.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2010, 09:48:16 AM »

MELODY

When Beth and Melody's words are considered in context ... the implication is that Paulus did not pick up Joran at 11:00 PM at the Excelsior casino on the evening of May 29, 2005.  In other words ... Joran did not go home prior to going to Carlos & Charlies.

Janet

+++++++

Nancy Grace - August 3, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, not only how the night unfolded at Carlos and Charlie`s, but even prior to that. This 11:00 PM pick-up on May the 29th I was able to speak with a witness also that said that Joran Van Der Sloot they were offering to give him a ride home at 11:00 PM on the 29th, but he didn`t need one because he had already called Deepak and Satish Kalpoe to pick him up. So that is something that -- you know, we know that Paul Van Der Sloot did not pick him up at 11:00 PM on the 29th. We know now that that correct pick-up time was 4:00 AM on the 30th, and Paul Van Der Sloot stated that he picked them up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/03/ng.01.html

Melody - Joran's Former Girlfriend
Riehlworld View Posts
August, 2005

i saw him that saturday that's why, that was the 29th, but it's the 30th right? ... i was just sitting around and remembered that :$ and i asked which casino because where i saw him is very close to a casino, but the Seaport casino.
Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 02:17 AM

but Dan i SWEAR i saw him , he was standing alone leaning against a pilar.
Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 02:26 AM

wait no... thank goodness for being as big of a girly girl as i am ... i wrote down the party and the movies because the movies was the first time me and my curent boyfriend kissed :$ ... so i know for sure now.. i saw him the 29th! and before 12am. ... sorry guys,don't get mad at me for being wrong ta first...
Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 02:33 AM

the only thing i could ever imagine being possible, for him being involved, is definitly him panicking by some accident.
Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 03:41 AM

whoo ... i'm really tired now... but lastly - the friend slept over at his house but wasn't out with him, therefor he has no alibi as to his where abouts before he got home. and i don't know, his friend told me he called him the next day all shocked, that he had something ot tell him, and he told him that the girl went missing. ... that must be before natalee's parents came to him.. and being scared and preparing a story stand logically with pretending to not know she was missing when approached by the parents, makes your story more believable right?
Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 04:26 AM

i noticed that already Dan, you posted it the other day ... i don't mind at all ... but as long as it's clear that that's all i know, that he slept over and that he was called to come so that joran can tell him the girl is missing, and that joran told him they didn't sleep together...and trust me joran won't lie to him.
Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 04:06 AM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/natalee_hollowa_32.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2010, 10:53:30 AM »

Got it. Beth on Greta, November 19, 2008:

HOLLOWAY: Yes. And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2010, 11:39:43 PM »

Lorenzo van Rijn -- June 2007

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2010, 11:42:05 PM »

TRUTH OR RUMOR?

LORENZO

According to Natalee's father:

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 183:
  It was a flowchart with all of the suspects and interested parties on it.  He (Art Wood) noticed that one person who we thought was a suspect, Lorenzo van Rijn, rumoured to be Joran’s half brother, was not on it.  We had been told that he might have had some connection to Natalee’s disappearance.  He is supposedly known on the island by the nickname Xtacy.  Art asked him (Dennis Jacobs) where Lorenzo was, and Jacobs said that Lorenzo had nothing to do with Natalee’s case, so he doesn’t have to be on the flow chart.  We left, and Art commented on Jacobs’ reaction.  There is talk in Aruba that Lorenzo is a known drug dealer who lives in a compound on the island with a remote-controlled sliding gate, television monitors, and razor wire all around the top of the fence.  Apparently, you cannot get into that place.  It looks like a prison camp.  Since Lorenzo is suppose to be related to Joran, if the boys got drugs to give Natalee, they may have gotten them from him.

According to Natalee's Uncle:

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7
« Reply #452 on: February 08, 2008, 03:22:49 PM »

What makes us think Anita would know if Paulus had an affair with Lorenzo's mother, that resulted in a child. That is not something Paulus would tell her. They are both Dutch Nationals. I haven't a clue if he is or isn't, but there is a rumor on the island, and I don't think Anita's declaration is worth 2 cents. The affair could have happened before the VDS moved to Aruba, and in fact that could be why they moved to Aruba. For that matter, that could be a reason why the Dad committed suicide. However, it is simply a rumor, but a popular rumor on the island, one that we didn't invent, but as a result of it being a rumor on th eisland, we can't dismiss it. It is a strange rumor to have started if they are only very casually known to each other.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2582.msg344800;topicseen#msg344800

According to Jossy Mansur:

Dana Pretzer Show - June 18, 2006

Jossy Mansur:  I do know what our reporters have been able to find, Lorenzo is a half brother of Joran. He has a boat. He lives in a secluded section of the island, very close to Joran. I don't know if he was questioned, but people mention his name quite often in regard to this case.

http://sundaynightsatellite.libsyn.com/index.php?post_year=2006&post_month=06&post_day=18

According to an Aruban Cool FM and a Dutch Journalist:

Last Update: Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

According to the local radio station Cool FM and a journalist of the Dutch current affairs column Network, a half brother of Joran, a Lorenzo van R., does fit the profile.   He does have a boat and his name has already appeared earlier in the Holloway-file.  Peter R. de Vries has confirmed having heard of Lorenzo van R.’s name, but that he didn’t want to use him for his programme.  The Dutch programme Nova and other media have also mentioned other names, especially names of boys that often hang about the ‘surfing circuit’ near the Fisherman’s Hut next to the Marriott. ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2578.msg343877;topicseen#msg343877

According to Stephanie Good ... sister of Larry Garrison ... co-author of Dave Holloways book "Aruba: The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise":

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitichell - Jun 22, 2010

STEPHANIE GOOD: You know, I don`t really -- they`re both younger than Joran. He does have one older brother that is supposed to be an illegitimate son of Paul`s, and he is an alleged drug dealer on the island who has a nickname of ecstasy. I don`t really know much about the younger brothers because they are younger than him, and at the time that this case all came up, Joran was only 17. And I believe the brothers were much younger. So, I really haven`t followed. But, you know, one of the things that we have to remember is when this case came down with Natalee going missing, from the night that Beth got to the island, Joran`s attitude was extremely arrogant towards her. .....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/22/ijvm.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2010, 10:18:14 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2010, 07:33:11 PM »

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 147-151:
  The mission of meeting people and handing out the Ecclesiastes prayer cards and the beautiful colourful bracelets gives me a reason to get up and keep going.  FOX anchor Greta Van Susteren wants to come along, as many of the network reps have done over the past few weeks.  We’re going to the other end of the island today, near the van der Sloot neighbourhood, to ask for information.  And help.

As I reach to put a prayer card into the van der Sloot mailbox, I see someone on the side of the house and call out, “Anybody home?  Hello! You’ve go company! Knock, knock!  Anybody home?”

A man is behind the shrubs against the house.  “I see you there in the bushes.”  He freezes.  “I’m Natalee’s mom.  I just want to give you a prayer card.”

Paulus van der Sloot has to be coaxed out of the bushes like a dog in trouble.  He appears from behind the shrubs and comes to the gate.  I hand him one of Natalee’s prayer cards over the fence.

Surprisingly, he says, “Come in, please.  Stop the cameras, okay?  Stop the cameras.”

Greta and I lock eyes for a moment, and with no hint of hesitation on her part we go inside.  Through the front door we make our way across the tile floor, passing through a nicely decorated living room, under an archway, to an enclosed back-porch area.  We step down to a table and chairs.  Paulus’s wife, Joran’s mother Anita, is here.  There’s no glass in the multiple window openings in this room, just wooden slats.  And the air moves comfortably through the area.  The wind blows hard all the time in Aruba, and it’s breezy in here, well ventilated.  Paulus sits closest to the air flow.  I sit across from him, in close proximity.  Anita is on my left.  Greta is next to Paulus, her body turned toward him.

Anita tells us all about Joran and what a good boy he is.  How smart he is.  I let her go on and on, as this gives me time to listen, look, assess.  And as she continues, she begins to share with us what a difficult time they have had with him recently.  How he exhibits oppositional defiance and is disrespectful to his mother.  How they are beginning to lose control of him as he sneaks out at night and comes and goes as he pleases.  After about thirty minutes she concludes by telling us Joran is seeing a psychologist for his defiant behaviour.

Now it’s my turn.  I have no intention of matching her good-boy remarks with good-girl comments.  And cut to the chase.  Graphically repeating the very words said by their son a couple of weeks ago in his statements made on June 9, 10, and 13.  The vile account that was read to me in the attorney general’s office.  The equally explicit words used by Joran to describe what he did to Natalee.  Calmer than I have ever been in my whole life and without blinking, I tell them which fingers he said he used.  Where he said he put them.  How their son described my daughter’s pubic area, her underwear.  How Joran said she was falling asleep and waking up, falling asleep and waking up.  I tell them of his conflicting stories of what happened, the different places he said it happened.  Little beads of sweat form across Paulus’s brow and forehead.

My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time.  Natalee’s reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view.  Paulus’s arms are on the table.  Our knuckles are only inches apart arms are shaking.  His fists are clenched.

“You’re responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell,” I tell him, still calm.  “You can change that.  But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward.”

I gently push the notebook toward him so he can see Natalee.  Anita remains silent.  The breeze is blowing ever cooler through the room now, yet the sweat on Paulus is increasing.

“How did Joran get home that night, Paulus?”  He responds that he doesn’t know.  “Did he go to school the next day?”  He responds again that he doesn’t know.

Greta and I have many questions.  “you mean this is the most critical time in your son’s life – he is being held on suspicion of kidnap and murder – and you don’t know how he got home or if he went to school?”

Paulus stammers when he answers.  He hesitates.  He sounds unnatural and blinks rapidly.  His head is down.  The beads of sweat turn to bubbles that grow together and gather under his chin, then drop – splash – onto the table below.

Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket, I offer them to the van der Sloots.  First I tie one on Anita’s arm, then ask  Paulus if he would like one.  He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson’s disease, and tries very hard to hold it up.  What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think – a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning, facing down Aruban police and our men from home.  I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

“Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse.  It’s Ecclesiastes 4:12.  “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.  A cord of three stands is not quickly broken.””  I finish the tying and gently pat the knot.  “There you go.”

And right then the bracelet looks different to me.  I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot as the end holding them together as Paulus.  It’s not just clear – it’s crystal clear.   There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three to unravel.

Anita gets a kitchen towel and first blots Paulus’s head.  Then she lays it on the pools of sweat that have formed on the table in front of him and, in one big swipe, folds the towel over and cleans it away.

No one could have predicted that this encounter would take place.  And if Greta Van Susteren had not been there, I would not have gone inside.

A few days later Paulus is arrested and questioned by Aruban police after they say he changed his story about what time he picked up Joran on the night Natalee disappeared.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2010, 10:56:56 AM »

THE SEIZURES

According to Joran van der Sloot

Disposed - Patrick Vander Eem

Joran: By the corner, by the Marriot, between the Marriott and the fisherman's hut. There is a road. I get out and walk with her on the beach. I begin to kiss her and such, but she does not look too good. Shit man, but she also looked good, but she wanted (it), she really wanted (it). So I kissed her and fingered her, she has her hand in my pants, and so on, and all of a sudden Patrick, like in a movie what she did. Shaking, yes, very bad. So I was like, "Shit, what is this?" 

Patrick: What did you do then? 

Joran: I stayed with her, and there was nobody there, Patrick, nobody. 

Patrick: Of course, no one is there, it's night time Joran. 

Joran: And um, yeah, I talk to her, talk to her, talk with her, she's not talking, 

Patrick: How long did she shake then? Do you know what it is? 

Joran: I don't know. 

Patrick: An epileptic episode, or something, man. She was shaking and foam also, from her mouth? 

Joran: No, no foam from her mouth. Not that I saw ...

According to Beth Holloway

CNN Larry King Live - February 7, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  When he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

On the Record w/ Greta - February 07, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE'S MOTHER:  And you know, when you're hearing it, some of the things that I was hearing — of course, the first thing that struck me when Peter was telling me — and there were some camera crews around. And Peter began to disclose to me how Joran described Natalee's condition, the shaking. And I tell you, Greta, I mean, I had to ask everyone to leave the room. I wanted everyone out.

I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN,HOST: Do you think, if the Aruban police asked that question within 48 hours of Natalee disappearing, and now we hear it on the tape with Joran two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half years later, whatever it is by now — do you think the Aruban police heard him say that? Do you think he told that to the Aruban police that night when they talked to him?

HOLLOWAY: I have absolutely no doubt that the only reason why that question was asked of us was they had a confession or an admission of this from Joran Van Der Sloot himself. So definitely. There is no way that we can tie what Joran said — you know, no way that we cannot tie when Joran said during that taped interview to what was asked of us from Dennis Jacobs not — within 48 hours. Absolutely. Absolutely, they knew.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

According to Jug Twitty

Nancy Grace - February 15, 2008

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S STEPFATHER:  Well, I mean, I`ve said it several times, you know, to go over it again, but in the beginning, you know, they ask us questions about the epilepsy and everything, which you wouldn`t normally ask somebody that right out of the chute. So they knew like the second night that she probably wasn`t alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

According to Gerold Dompig

48 Hours Mystery - March 22, 2006

Wherever she was, police now think that while Natalee was with Joran, she died suddenly from an overdose of intoxicants.

"We feel strongly that she probably went into shock or something happened to her system with all this alcohol maybe on top of that other drugs which either she took or they gave her and that she just collapsed," says Dompig.

The crime, Dompig suspects, occurred when the body was illegally disposed of. The boys may have acted alone.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page5.shtml

yw - bbl

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2010, 12:52:21 PM »

On the Record w/ Greta - March 21, 2006

BETH TWITTY: I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188645,00.html

Nancy Grace - February 23, 2006

BETH TWITTY:  I`m just glad that he is coming out and speaking on camera because I heard a clip that you -- a sound bite earlier, and he does -- when he tells one lie, more evolve. And it just is mind-boggling how we are all just witnessing this from Joran.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2010, 02:51:18 PM »

VAN DER SLOOT: SEX SLAVE GANG PROBED BY THAI COPS

When you think of the special privileges afforded Joran van der Sloot at all the Aruban casinos and clubs ...

1.  Could it be that Joran, the Kalpoes and the sons of the elite who were detained as suspects in the Natalee Holloway case were all participants in the activities that fed Aruba's underground economy ... Aruba's underground economy that encompasses pornography, sex trade, gambling drugs, drugs and alcohol?

2.  Could it be that Joran's training in Aruba was a stepping stone to his involvement in the sex trade in Thailand?

3.  Could the far reaching implication of the exposed truth imply that Joran will continue to be protected and ... the eventual return to Aruba from Peru is a given?

Have a good day all.

Later, Janet
11:50 AM PT

+++++

Joran van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

To your question with whom I regularly go to Carlos & Charlies, I answer you that I regularly go there with "Freddy ZEDAN" and "Jaime CARASQUIA". Freddy is a Venezuelan and Jaime is a Columbian. The boy named "Koen GOTENBOS" also regularly goes out with us. The names of my three friends are in the memory of my mobile phone. Freddy is under the name "Fefi" and Koen under the name "Cul".

After that we drove straight to Carlos & Charlies. Deepak was the driver but I cannot remember now who was sitting beside him. I do not remember now if it was Satish or me. I estimate that we arrived at Carlos & Charlies between 00.15 and 00.30 hours. Deepak parked his car on the parking lot behind Carlos & Charlies and after that we walked into the building of Carlos & Charlies. I don't have to pay because I have a VIP pass. With my VIP pass Deepak and Satish were also allowed in.

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 13, 2005

At some moment in time Andre had come over to where I was and had greeted me. Andre asked me to come inside. I did go inside. I did not play, but did look at the cards of Joran and Guido.

At some given moment in time a tourist who was sitting at Joran's table got angry. The tourist thought that we were looking at the cards of other players and signaling/deciding for Joran when he should play or not. It lead to a disagreement between Joran and the tourist. The manager of the Radisson Casino came over and everything calmed down.

Joran van der Sloot - Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

After I had refused to dance with Natalee Deepak, Satish and myself walked to the bar. There we bought a "Yard Whisky Coke". Such a drink costs U.S. $ 12,-. It is a plastic cup and it comes in different colours. I payed for all three drinks

Deepak Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 10, 2005

To your question as to where we take the girls we pick up, I can state the following. Sometimes the girls stay at "Carlos & Charlies" or sometimes we take them to their hotel.

To your question was to what exactly happens when we have picked up the girls, I can state the following. Just kissing and dancing.

To your question whether sexual intercourse has happened, I can state the following. Yes, it has happened.

To your question whether it ever happened that all of us, so in one room, had sexual intercourse, I can state the following. It has happened.

Satish Kalpoe - Suspect Statement - June 24, 2005

The second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house. We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house. Freddy also lives in Montanja.

____

insert (?)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2010, 04:13:23 PM »

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT - PREVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULTS?

1.  DENIAL

I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE HIM - Greta Van Sustern

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 3
Monday, March 06, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you ever been accused by a girl ...

VAN DER SLOOT: Never. Never.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... or something — never?

VAN DER SLOOT: I mean, you can talk to any girl I've ever been with, and they can say I always treated them in the right way. I mean, I never laid a finger on a girl without her wanting to. I've never done anything like that before ever with any girl.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186880,00.html

I BELIEVE IN HIM SO - Anita van der Sloot

On the Record w/ Greta - June 23, 2005
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: … He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.  And I believe in him. I believe so in him. ... I believe in him 200 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

2.  CONTRADICTIONS

Hannity&Colmes - April 11, 2006

BETH TWITTY: Well, those young girls... Those are the girls, who came forward this summer...I believe they came forward in August, and were giving statements to the police as to what Joran had done to them. And from what I am reading in the same papers that you are, that these young girls, obviously, will feel more comfortable coming forward in New York. I mean, they were really pressured by several different people and officials on the Island of Aruba to retract their statements. And it was difficult enough for them to come forward as it was.

The Abrams Report' - February 27, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: There were two—I know of two young girls. One was 16 and one was 14 years of age, and it was difficult for these girls to do, but they did come forward. They had to hire an attorney. They gave statements to the police. You know, these were real girls that were coming forward.  We don't know what happened or what transpired, why that never went any further than it did. We don't know if it had something to do with—I was told that Dennis Jacobs (ph) had strongly—had talked to the girls and was really putting the pressure on them to retract this, so you know, we just don't know how far that some individuals in that police department were going to go to put a stop to those girls coming forward. But they were real girls and they had been assaulted by Joran under the influence of drugs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11590518/

Diario - August 23, 2005
More Alleged Victims Come Forward against Joran

ORANJESTAD (AAN) — Last night on The O’Reilly Factor of Fox one could hear how the parents of an American girl (today 18 years old) who was a girlfriend of Joran three years ago and this family is convinced that Joran van der Sloot is innocent in the case of the disappearance of Natalee. It was mentioned that the youngsters met each other at a pool of a hotel where the family would have had a Timeshare, how Joran visited the family in the states and how he had contact with the girl via E-mail until recently.

This is contrary to what also reached the editorial desk, indicating that there is a girl of 17 years old who apparently will press charges against Joran to the authorities for rape. According to this information that reached our editorial desks, apparently there are 3 girls who want to press charges, but that two of them have not yet decided, but that the other does have the intention of pressing charges soon.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/23/diario-more-alleged-victims-come-forward-against-joran/

'Scarborough Country' - August 23, 2005

MICHELLE KOSINSKI, NBC CORRESPONDENT: … Well, now this private investigator who has been working on this island for weeks says that he has tracked down one of these young ladies through her attorney. And her attorney says that this young woman claims - and she‘s 17 years old—that she was drugged and that she had unwanted sexual contact of some kind with Joran Van Der Sloot. Furthermore, she claims through her attorney that two of her classmates had a similar experience. And the private investigator sat down with his attorney, talked to her at length about this 17-year-old girl. And he says that she is now willing to go to prosecutors and try to press charges against Van Der Sloot.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9051533/

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

12. On at least three occasions prior to May 2005, young Aruban women alleged that they were victims of “date rape” perpetrated by Joran and his accomplices.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp5.html

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

81. Defendant Paulus van der Sloot knew his minor child, Joran van der Sloot, had a long history of sexual assaults on young women.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp15.html

On the Record w/ Greta - August 30, 2005
Kalpoe Brothers Re-Arrested

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Tito, last night we had on the new lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family, who said that a young woman came to her office and said that she had been sexually assaulted by Joran. Are there other women or young women who have come forward? I mean, there seems to be a lot of people are talking a lot about it, but do you know specifically if this is fact?

TITO LACLE, ARUBA TODAY: This is fact, Greta. The lawyer for Joran van der Sloot did confirm yesterday that not one but several people had been interrogated, or he confirmed my story that I heard from my sources, and he confirmed that many people had come forward. He did not give a specific number. He did mention the States and Aruba, that this has happened, and based on that information, that they put this accusation on Joran van der Sloot yesterday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So there are women here in the United States who are also making that allegation against Joran?

LACLE: That is what we were told, Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

FOX News - September 01, 2005
Aruba Suspects Accused of Taking Sex Photos of Another Girl

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

'Scarborough Country' - August 29, 2005

DANIELS: It definitely smells that way. You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here. We are talking about drugs. We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people. There are four guys now in custody, four best friends. What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”: Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends. They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around. And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house. So, there is a bond between them. There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2010, 01:30:04 AM »

ANOTHER CONFESSION

Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: And tell me what happened.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Then I got out, steppe out of the car. She was with me, went to the beach with her. And we just were making out. We never did anything else. And then -- at first, I didn't see anyone there, you know, anything. And I'm almost, like, OK. Whatever. You know, it's not going to happen. Then I saw a guy and he came, and he just handed me a bag, grabbed the girl by the arm and he went to the boat that he had in the water.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did Natalee say?

VAN DER SLOOT: She said nothing, nothing until she was on the boat. And then she was, like, Hey, you know, what's going on? You're not coming with me, or -- I don't know. She wasn't -- wasn't panicking or anything. And then (INAUDIBLE) on the boat and the boat went away, I still heard, like, you know, What's going on? I think she was pretty drunk. That's what the main thing was.

VAN SUSTEREN: But she didn't struggle with this guy to go to the boat?

VAN DER SLOOT: Uh-uh.

VAN SUSTEREN: Didn't you think that was odd?

VAN DER SLOOT: No because I said we were going to go on a boat.

VAN SUSTEREN: You told her that.

VAN DER SLOOT: Uh-huh. That's my story to go to the beach, that we were going to go on a boat.

VAN SUSTEREN: What did the guy give you?

VAN DER SLOOT: They gave me a bag of money.

VAN SUSTEREN: Ten thousand dollars?

VAN DER SLOOT: Wasn't even $10,000. It was less (INAUDIBLE)

VAN SUSTEREN: How much short?

VAN DER SLOOT: Oh, a couple hundred short. Probably took it for himself. I don't know.

MORE:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457144,00.html

Fallout From Joran van der Sloot's 'On the Record' Interview
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Joran van der Sloot says he told his father Paulus that he sold Natalee Holloway to a man in Aruba. Joran says he recorded conversations between his father an him that refer to this sale and could possibly corroborate what he told us on tape.

In a moment you will hear one of those recordings that Joran says took place early in 2008. Now, we have repeatedly reached out to Joran's van der Sloot's father Paulus, but he has refused to respond.

We cannot verify whether if the voices on the tape are Joran and his father. The prosecutor in Aruba could do this with his subpoena power. And note, Joran says this is his father on the recording.

We had two different experts analyze if the recording was altered. One expert is confident it is not altered, while the other expert has concerns that the recording may have been modified. Here it is.

BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: Hi, dad, how are you?

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT: I'm all right, you?

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I'm sort of fed up. I can't stand it any longer.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Joran, hang in there a bit longer. You must keep tough.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I just want it to be over. I don't care what will happen to me.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: I understand, but too much has happened. You have to be strong.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I do my best, but I really don't know. I feel rotten.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Joran, you have no choice.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I can come forward and end this.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Yeah, not a good idea, I think. You have to think about us too.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I will do that, but if they find the girl, there is at least proof I didn't hurt anybody.

P. VAN DER SLOOT: But what you have done is pretty bad. Human trafficking is a serious crime.

J. VAN DER SLOOT: I know, but how could I know where all this would lead to?

P. VAN DER SLOOT: Joran, it's a shame you made certain choices, but there has to be a moment it will stop. Okay? You cannot talk with anyone about this, do you understand?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

MORE:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2010, 05:51:35 PM »

PG on factual investigation Holloway: ‘No evidence of negative role Van der Straten’
10 Jul, 2010, 08:16 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — No evidence was found that the alleged relationship between former corps chief Jan van der Straten and the Van der Sloot-family played a negative role in the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Attorney General (PG), Rob Pietersz announced this yesterday afternoon.

Statements from former Minister of Justice Rudy Croes (MEP) at the end of 2008 were reason for the Public Prosecutor (OM) to start a factual inquiry into the initial phase of the investigation regarding the disappearance of Holloway. According to Croes, Van der Straten had supposedly consciously hindered the investigation during the crucial initial phase. “However, the statements from Croes could not be proven,” says Solicitor General Taco Stein before the Amigoe“, nor did there appear to be a relationship between Van der Straten and Van der Sloot.”

In a reply to this newspaper, former commissioner Jan van der Straten states he is ‘very happy’ with the report’s conclusions. “My family and I are seriously prejudiced by Croes’ statements and the subsequent news coverage in the media. My good name is smirched.” For that matter, he emphasizes the grief, which his family was subjected to, pales into insignificance in comparison with the grief of the Holloway-family. By his own account, as a direct involved party Van der Straten was already informed earlier by the OM on the conclusions of the factual investigation. Whether the former corps chief was also informed on the contents of the entire report, he did not wish to say. “That was agreed upon with the Public Prosecutor. I am not going to elaborate on the contents at all.” Solicitor General Stein states that Van der Straten ‘knows a little more’ about the contents of the final report, but was not given inspection of such.

At the onset of the factual investigation, it was announced the results of such would be made public in main lines after the completion of this investigation. In February of this year it was announced that the final report of the National Criminal Investigation Department was with the OM. Attorney General Pietersz, who opened the factual investigation at the beginning of 2009, had not wanted to respond at that time ‘because the report was to be discussed internally first’. With the recent announcement, this case is finished as far as the OM is concerned. “We see no reason to continue such”.

Joran
The Holloway-case recently received considerable attention again due to the apprehension of Joran van der Sloot in Peru. The 22-year old is in custody there on suspicion of the robbery with murder of Stephany Flores on May 31st. Remarkably enough, the murder of Flores was committed exactly five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Holloway had disappeared in 2005 after spending an evening in nightclub Carlos and Charlies. Joran was the last person who had seen her. He is still the main suspect in this case.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75113.php

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 19, 2010, 07:13:51 PM »

THE ARREST OF THE SECURITY GUARDS

Beth Holloway Twitty - Mother of Natalee Holloway

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Dec. 5th
updated 12/6/2005 9:18:21 AM ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY:  Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were.  We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s.  We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in.  We knew the condition that Natalee was in.  We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn.  They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

Jane, something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth.  We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn.  Of course we were becoming frustrated.  Who wouldn‘t, at this point?  You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

Noraina Pietersz - Attorneys for the Security Guards

Mother says she thinks 3 men know what happened to teen
Twitty says authoritiesshould apply pressure
updated 6/12/2005 11:05:02 PM ET

Defense lawyers for the former security guards said there wasn’t enough evidence to continue holding them.

“This is turning into a game, an illogical investigation,” said Noraina Pietersz, the attorney representing Antonius “Mickey” John, 30. John and Abraham Jones, 28, had been detained a week as of Sunday, and have denied any connection to Holloway. “The prosecution is pretending it has information that we don’t have.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8169252/

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: July 19, 2010, 07:34:58 PM »

THE ARREST OF THE SECURITY GUARDS

Mickey John - Detained Security Guard

Former Aruba Suspect Alleges Plot!
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: So what happened? Were you home and the police suddenly showed up?

MICKEY JOHN, FORMER SUSPECT:  Yes, I was home sleeping around 6:20 (INAUDIBLE) morning. (INAUDIBLE) showed up, bust the (INAUDIBLE) I heard said, "You're under arrest." Nobody read my rights, nobody said nothing. All this commotion the police said to me that, "You cooperating, we cooperate with. You're under arrest. That's it, let's go."

VAN SUSTEREN: What was the first thing they did when you got to the police station? They put you in a cell, or they talk to you?

JOHN: No, they talked to me. Put me sit down, maybe handcuff (INAUDIBLE) after the guy say, "You know why you're here. You're for the missing girls. And now we're going to read your rights to you and you will sign it"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161044,00.html

Karen Janssen - Aruban Prosecutor

In Aruba mystery, more questions than answers
Authorities' handling of case of missing American teen under scrutiny
updated 6/26/2005 7:49:23 AM ET

Aruban authorities have defended their handling of the case, saying meticulous police work takes time.

“You have to build up an investigation. You can’t just go in there like a cowboy,” Janssen said last week when asked why investigators waited more than two weeks to search the van der Sloot home.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8362818/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts//

bbl

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.