March 28, 2024, 12:37:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DATA POSTS - TAMIKOSMOM  (Read 132179 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 01:53:27 PM »

AN ARUBAN COVERUP?  YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Steve Cohen ... a spokesperson for the investigation who has a "full knowledge of the case" ... states that two of the suspects claimed they had sex with Natalee Holloway.

Steve did later clarify that the claim of the two suspects were not part of the "official record."

Inquiring minds want to know why this claim was not part of the "official record".

+++++++

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) -- Serious sunshiny days and sun-kissed smiles are about to greet the Caribbean island of Aruba sometime soon. Tourism has been shattered by the case of a single incident of an Alabama girl missing since spring break of last year. Closure on the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance seems imminent. The timeline drawn is about six to seven months from yesterday's announcement.

This, according to SMDG Consulting Team chairman Stephen Cohen, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force who spoke at the Caribbean Marketplace being held in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Cohen's team is tasked with bringing out the facts in the case and establishing a more orderly approach in dealing with the media in a crisis situation. A seasoned television news expert from CBS, Cohen has been part of the SMDG team since the beginning of the investigations.

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance.  "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

ARUBA TRUTH - January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 06:51:26 PM »

A CORRUPT INVESTIGATION?  YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Steve Cohen ... the spokesperson investigation ... the spokespers with a "full knowledge of the case" ... claims on the Dr. Phil show to the mother of Natalee Holloway that forensic evidence has surfaced that has the potential of affording her closure.

What happened to that "forensic evidence".

++++++

ARUBA TRUTH - December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

"Did you say to them these boys were going to be brought in within 10 days and re-interrogated?" Dr. Phil asks.

"Yes, I did," he (Steve Cohen) replies. "But I also knew that the prosecutor had a choice to make." He says the choice was whether or not to reveal new evidence right away, if waiting meant a better chance of getting a conviction later. ...

Steve explains, "Forensic materials continue to be collected. I think we've got our hands on some forensic material now that may actually open up the doors to the final results of this case."  ...

Dr. Phil asks Beth if she has something to say in response.

"Well, just what I was saying at the beginning," she says. "As you can see, we're put through enough as it is. And I think that was the problem early on in Aruba. We've had each official who has given us that false hope, and a family doesn't need that. They need facts. They don't need false hope, because we can deal with the truth." ...

"There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null
http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=6&null=null
http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=7&null=null

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2009, 09:15:20 PM »

COVERUP TO PROTECT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT?  YOU BE THE JUDGE!

The defence attorneys for Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe, Mickey John and Abraham Jones were not afforded Joran van der Sloots May 31, 2005 witness statement.  The spokesperson for the prosecutor implied that Joran's statement was not relevent in respect to their clients.

On May 30, 2008 ... three years later ... Joran's May 31, 2005 witness statement was revealed.

Do the words within the statement pertain to the Kalpoe brotherss and/or the security guards?

You be the judge!!

++++++

SPOKESPERSON FOR THE PROSECUTOR

Nancy Grace - June 10, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Why is it that the defense attorneys for the other four have not been allowed to see this Dutch boy`s statement, the son of the Aruban judicial official?

VIVIAN VAN DER BIEZEN, SPOKESPERSON FOR ARUBA PROSECUTOR: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/10/ng.01.html

Joran van der Sloot
Witness Statement - May 31, 2005

The witness VAN DER SLOOT had told me that they, in the neighborhood of the Fisherman's huts had stopped briefly ...

Around 11:00 pm, my father had came to pick me up around Mac Donald's. When I walked into the direction of Mac Donald's I had called a friend of mine, named Deepak KALPOE on his cellphone. I had told Deepak that some American girls wanted to go out and if he wanted to go out together with me and them. Deepak had told me he had just left his job that he would go bathe and after that would pick me up at home. I then, together with my father, had driven home.  Deepak has the number XXXXXXXI have a mobile phone that has the number XXXXXXX.

On Monday, May 30 around 00:00 Deepak had picked me up at home. Deepak had also brought his brother Satish in the car. Deepak came with his car, being a grey- 4 door Honda Civic. I had not told my father that I would go out. We immediately drove to Carlos and Charlie's.

Around 00:30 am we had arrived at Carlos and Charlie's. When we got in I saw that a group of 30-50 people were inside. They all were drinking.  The aforementioned girl immediately came to me took me by my hand and pulled me to the bar.  She laid down on the bar, placed a "Jell-O Shot" in her navel and told me to drink it, which I did. I had noticed that the girl was drunk. I had further together with my friends drunk a "Yard" whisky coke. I also had, during the time in which we were in Carlos and Charlie's, drunk a shot of Bacardi 151 proof together with the girl. She also had taken some sips from my whisky coke. We had kissed each others in the Carlos and Charlie's establishment.

Around 01:15, Carlos and Charlie's was closing. Together we walked outside. Outside I had asked the girl if I could go with her together to the Holiday Inn. She had said that she wanted to see my house. I had told her that was ok.  The girl had told her friends that she would go together with me. I together with the girl went to sit on the backseat of Deepak's car. Deepak took the role of the driver of his car and his brother Satish was sitting next to him.  In the car the girl had told us to have the car drive past her friends, so that they could see the car.  All the friends of the girl were standing on the corner of Royal Plaza at the South-East side when we drove by.  In the car we started to kiss each other. My friend Deepak drove by "Choose a Name", Karma lounge and after that we drove over the Saskia road in the direction of the hotels. In the car I had touched the breasts and vagina of the girl. We drove past all the hotels.  In the car I had told the girl that I could not go with her to my house. The girl then had told me that she wanted to go to the North Coast to see sharks. I had told her that there were no sharks to be seen at the North Coast. She answered that there were sharks there and that she had seen them already. We decided to drive into that direction then. We had driven to the "Lighthouse".  On the way there the girl had asked us where we were taking her. She further told us to bring her to the Holiday Inn because the next day she would have to travel back to the United States. We drove past the Lighthouse and after that to the Holiday Inn Hotel.  In the car the girl said that her mother was the sister of Hitler and that they owned a plantation.  She also said that Deepak and Satish were black and that black people worked as slaves on the plantations. The girl was very drunk.

Around 02:00 am we had arrived at the hotel.  At the entrance of the hotel the girl opened the backdoor of the car and fell on the ground. I then went out by the same door and helped her getting up. The girl had told me not to touch her and pushed my hands away. I saw that she then walked in the direction of the "lobby"of the Holiday Inn Hotel. I had not seen anyone in the "lobby".  My friends Deepak and Satish had told me that they had seen a dark skinned man in the lobby. They further told me that they thought that this man was a guard.  After that we drove away. I had not seen if the girl entered the lobby. The only thing I had seen was that the girl was leaning at a cemented pilar at the entrance.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2876.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »

COVERUP TO PROTECT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT?  YOU BE THE JUDGE!

The defence attorneys for Deepak Kalpoe, Satish Kalpoe, Mickey John and Abraham Jones were not afforded Joran van der Sloot's May 31, 2005 witness statement.  The spokesperson for the prosecutor implied that Joran's statement was not relevent in respect to their clients.

On May 30, 2008 ... three years later ... Joran's May 31, 2005 witness statement was revealed.

Was Joran's May 31, 2005 witness statement relevent?

You be the judge!!

++++++

1.  SPOKESPERSON FOR THE PROSECUTOR

Nancy Grace - June 10, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Why is it that the defense attorneys for the other four have not been allowed to see this Dutch boy`s statement, the son of the Aruban judicial official?

VIVIAN VAN DER BIEZEN, SPOKESPERSON FOR ARUBA PROSECUTOR: This is because when a defense attorney has a client, then the defense attorney will have only the statements that relate to his clients. If the defense attorney doesn`t have information about one of the suspects, this means that this suspect did not have any accusations against his client.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/10/ng.01.html

2.  ATTORNEY FOR THE KALPOE BROTHERS

CNN News - June 15, 2005

Rudy Oomen, an attorney representing Deepak Kalpoe, said he was seeking the release of documents and evidence. "We had a brief hearing here about the withholding of certain documents regarding my client," Oomen said.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/15/missing.teen/index.html

Joran van der Sloot - Witness Statement - May 31, 2005

The witness VAN DER SLOOT had told me that they, in the neighborhood of the Fisherman's huts had stopped briefly ...

Deepak Kalpoe - Witness Statement - May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had stepped from my car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I will answer you no.

Satish Kalpoe - Witness Statement - May 31, 2005

On your question if Joran and the girl had gotten out of the car at the Fisherman’s Huts and walked by the sea; I answer you no. Joran and the girl never got out of Deepak’s car.

3.  ATTORNEY FOR SECURITY GUARD

Nancy Grace - June 9, 2005

CHRIS LEJUEZ, ATTORNEY FOR ABRAHAM JONES: Nancy, I have seen only the statements of two of the three men. The evidence that I got, the documentation, the files that I received from the prosecutor`s office contained only two of the statements.

My colleague has asked the prosecutor why only the two, not the one of the Dutch boy? She was told by the prosecutor, at least by the prosecutor`s office, that that statement would not be relevant to the case of her suspect, her client

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/09/ng.01.html

Joran van der Sloot - Witness Statement - May 31, 2005

My friends Deepak and Satish had told me that they had seen a dark skinned man in the lobby. They further told me that they thought that this man was a guard.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2009, 01:56:55 PM »

WATCH YOUR DRINKS!

Corruption in Paradise – Dave Holloway

It was June 1, 2005, our first evening in Aruba, my daughter was missing and a detective was telling us to go to a local bar and have a beer. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He said it was the hot spot for vacationing kids. "Maybe she will show up." In fact, he was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

On the Record w/ Greta – April 11, 2006

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: And he (Dennis Jacobs) told us, he said "Well, just go on down to Carlos 'N Charlie's." He said, "This happens all the time. People come up missing and they miss the flight, partied too much" and so on and so forth and "Just go down there and have a beer."
And I was thinking well, you know, what about a search? And I was told "Well, why would you want to do that for?" And I said, "Well, isn't that what you normally do when someone is missing?" He goes, "No, just go on down there and have a good time." But he says, "Watch your drink. That's one thing you better do is watch your drink."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 02:24:48 PM »

ACCORDING TO NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER ...
'On the Record w/ Greta' - April 11, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:: It talks about, it says the "tragic untold story of Natalee Holloway and corruption in paradise." That's the first time I've heard you say sort of publicly the word corruption. I mean you kept a nice game face all, you know, summer and fall, corruption?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FATHER: Corruption, yes. There's a lot of things that occurred on the island before Natalee got there and we addressed some of those issues. But, you know, you have a 17-year-old kid that basically runs the island. He's 17 years old. The legal age of gambling is 18. The legal age of drinking is 18. The legal age of driving is 18. And here he does all three.

You know and then this happens with Natalee and then you get a low level police officer trying to make a decision, "Do I arrest these boys or do I turn my head and look the other way?" And we think that they've turned their head and looked the other way.

VAN SUSTEREN: And so who is corrupt?

HOLLOWAY: You know I can't put my finger on it but there's a lot of red flags about at least one individual, probably two or three others.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,191377,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2009, 02:32:57 PM »

In February, 2008 did Hans Mos present the three judge panel with Freddie's sixth and seventh statements where Joran ... in own words ... reveals that Freddy's words concur with his words in the Devries video recording which pertain to "shaking."

Janet

++++++++++

February 15, 2008
Court of Appeal upholds lower judge’s decision not to detain J.v.d.S.
J.v.d.S remains prime suspect
Judicial investigation continues

The Court of Appeal announced by the end of yesterday, February 14th, 2008, its decision to uphold the refusal by the investigating judge to order pre-trial detention of J.v.d.S. in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Office of the Public Prosecutor had requested such an order after the “Peter R de Vries-tapes” had been received by the Office and had been evaluated. Last week the Office appealed the ruling of refusal by the judge.

The reasons underlying the Court’s decision are the following. The Court has seen the visual materials, has listened to the audio materials and has inspected the verbatim reports. Based on that, the Court is of the opinion that there is a lack of sufficient facts and circumstances substantiating serious grounds for the suspicion of the suspect’s involvement in the crimes for which he is being held responsible by the prosecution. The Court will generally be a bit more hesitant when it has to decide on a new request for pre-trial detention of a suspect, when that same suspect has been detained repeatedly before and there has been a considerable lapse of time.

J.v.d.S. has given extensive and detailed statements in Patrick van der Eem’s car, the undercover citizen who worked for Peter R. de Vries, on what happened during the night of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Nevertheless the Court sees various reasons not to accept the serious grounds of suspicion which are statutorily required for pre-trial detention. One of them is the history of contradictory statements by J.v.d.S., which were belied repeatedly by objective findings.

At this moment those parts of the statements made in Van der Eem’s car which contain new elements are not being underpinned by objective findings. Considering the possibility of a serious personality disorder – as voiced by the prosecution – combined with a personal history of untrue statements and remarks, which even according to the suspect himself are frequently false, the Court of Appeal has reasons for doubt regarding the incriminating character of the “car-statements.”

On the pre-trial detention issue the Code of criminal procedure does not provide for further appeals. The effect of the Court decision is that J.v.d.S. cannot be (re)arrested. The investigation of the Natalee Holloway case continues. J.v.d.S. is again the prime suspect.

At the end of the investigation the Office of the Public Prosecution will decide whether to charge or not.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2605.msg350819;topicseen#msg350819

Joran van der Sloot
De Zaak Natalee Holloway
Page 160/161

After Freddy's second statement on June 13th at 18:30, in which he keeps insisting that I told him the first story already on May 30th, the police confront us as best friends with each other.  Some further statements follow after that.  In the end Freddy states in his 6th and 7th statements that I have told him that Natalee went unconscious several times and did not regain consciousness at a certain moment, that I tried to wake her up by shaking her but that but this also did not work.Unofficial Engish translation

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 05:48:20 PM »

Pages 184/185 -   The opportunity to hide behind Hurricane Katrina is too inviting.  The three suspects will be released while all eyes are turned to the devastation in New Orlean.

Page 815 - The last announcement I make on television is never seen.  Hurrican Katrina gives the island the cloak of cover it needs to let the suspects walk free and relieve itself of its media burden.

++++++++

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway
Page 142:  Hurricane Katrina had left the door open for the boys to sent on their way with little publicity and few restrictions because it took the world's focus off of Natalee.

TIMELINE:

1.  07/05/05 - Judge releases Deepak and Satish from detention
2.  07/05/05 - Joran is to be held for an additional sixty days.
3.  08/29/05 - While Joran is still detained ... Deepak and Satish are rearrested.
4.  09/01/05 - Judge rules that Joran is held for another thirty days.
5.  09/01/05 - Judge rules that the Kalpoes can be released.
6.  09/01/05 - Judge reverses the ruling.  Joran can be released.
7.  09/04/05 - Judge rules that Joran, Deepk and Satish are to be released with restrictions.
8.  09/17/05 - A panel of judges rules that restrictions are to be lifted.

TIME LINE BACKUP
DEEPAK AND SATISH RELEASED - JORAN HELD
CNN News - July 5, 2005

Two brothers held nearly a month as suspects in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway were released Monday, but a judge ordered a third youth to remain in police custody, court officials said.

The judge ordered 21-year-old Deepak Kalpoe and his 18-year-old brother, Satish, freed after hearings Monday morning. They were released a few hours later.

Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot, 17, was ordered held for another 60 days while police continue to investigate.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/04/aruba.missing/index.html

DEEPAK AND SATISH REARRESTED
'The Abrams Report' - August 29, 2005

Prosecutors say all of this is based on new information.

"In the early morning hours of Friday, the 26th of August, 2005, police once more arrested the brothers, Satish Kalpoe and Deepak Kalpoe. They are in custody based on the same suspicions as before. They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody.

Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on. To arrest S.K. and D.K. again, there had to be new facts and circumstances. That is the case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

ARUBAN ATTORNEY: "REAL, REAL EVIDENCE"
'On the Record w/ Greta - August 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.   

... Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

JUDGE SMID'S FLIP FLOP RULING
Associated Press - September 1, 2005

The judge in the case issued two rulings: In the first, he agreed with prosecutors' request to extend the period of van der Sloot's pretrial detention by 30 more days.

But later Thursday, the judge issued another ruling that sided with the defense — an order to immediately suspend the execution of his earlier pretrial detention order.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9163292/

SUSPECTS RELEASED WITH RESTRICTIONS
FOX News - September 04, 2005

SAINT NICOLAAS, Aruba - All three suspects in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager were released from jail Saturday in a setback for the prosecution and the biggest blow yet to Natalee Holloway’s family.

Joran van der Sloot, an 18-year-old Dutchman, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18 and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were released on condition they remain in Dutch territory and be available to police for questioning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168442,00.html

RESTRICTIONS LIFTED
Alabama Associated Press - September 17, 2005

An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions.

Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a --quote-- "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796&nav=0RdEeaxB

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 11:46:30 AM »

I honestly do not believe that the death of Natalee Holloway was intended.  I suspect that Natalee's unintended death occurred during the course of planned wrongdoing by Joran van der Sloot and others ... planned wrongdoing for which there had never been any legal accountability in the past.

Hey ... there was even photos of past wrongdoing which involved Joran but ... Aruban justice for the victim was not forthcoming.

No accountability implies other "Natalees" are at risk by those who believe the legal boundaries established by a civilized society do not apply to them.
________

SUSPICIONS - PREVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT?

Aruban Attorney - FOX News - September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Aruban Attorney - At Large w/ Geraldo Rivera - August 27, 2005

BENVINDA DE SOUZA , FAMILY'S ARUBAN ATTORNEY: The rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers is based on the new facts and circumstances that in the course of the investigation have come forward. Freddy who is Joran’s best friend and neighbour is always with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers has also been arrested. The official charges on Freddy Zedan-Arambatzis are intentionally distribute and show sexual images of a minor; intercourse with someone he knows is unconscious and sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.  I do believe he will remain in custody for quite some time. It is my understanding, that strategically he is a very important suspect along with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers.

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST: Yes. But I just can‘t get away from the fact that the Kalpoe brothers arrested today, Freddy arrested today. It has to mean something. There has to be a master plan here. What are you hearing about that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, if there is a master plan, we will know about it soon enough.  What I do know is that Freddy was questioned at the beginning with relations to the Natalee Holloway case. He offered an alibi, I believe, to protect Joran. And then he was released. And now he‘s arrested as a suspect of selling photographs.  Maybe they are aiming to get to him through this photo business back to the Holloway case.

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Dave Holloway - Corruption in Paradise

The Prosecutor immediate appealed the judge's decision to release the boys and the Court of Appeals had to arrange a date for hearing.  Joran's attorney announced, as a Dutch citizen, Joran would be allowed to go off to Holland to start college.  At some unknown time prior to this Freddy had been quietly released without charges being brought

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 11:49:36 AM »

I honestly do not believe that the death of Natalee Holloway was intended.  I suspect that Natalee's unintended death occurred during the course of planned wrongdoing by Joran van der Sloot and others ... planned wrongdoing for which there had never been any legal accountability in the past.

Hey ... there was even photos of past wrongdoing which involved Joran but ... Aruban justice for the victim was not forthcoming.

No accountability implies other "Natalees" are at risk by those who believe the legal boundaries established by a civilized society do not apply to them.
________

SUSPICIONS - PREVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT?

Aruban Attorney - FOX News - September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

Aruban Attorney - At Large w/ Geraldo Rivera - August 27, 2005

BENVINDA DE SOUZA , FAMILY'S ARUBAN ATTORNEY: The rearrest of the Kalpoe brothers is based on the new facts and circumstances that in the course of the investigation have come forward. Freddy who is Joran’s best friend and neighbour is always with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers has also been arrested.  The official charges on Freddy Zedan-Arambatzis are intentionally distribute and show sexual images of a minor; intercourse with someone he knows is unconscious and sexual acts with a girl younger than 16 years.  I do believe he will remain in custody for quite some time. It is my understanding, that strategically he is a very important suspect along with Joran and the Kalpoe brothers.

'Scarborough Country' - August 26, 2005

LISA DANIELS, GUEST HOST: Yes. But I just can‘t get away from the fact that the Kalpoe brothers arrested today, Freddy arrested today. It has to mean something. There has to be a master plan here. What are you hearing about that?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”:  Well, if there is a master plan, we will know about it soon enough.  What I do know is that Freddy was questioned at the beginning with relations to the Natalee Holloway case. He offered an alibi, I believe, to protect Joran. And then he was released. And now he‘s arrested as a suspect of selling photographs.  Maybe they are aiming to get to him through this photo business back to the Holloway case.

DANIELS:  It definitely smells that way.  You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here.  We are talking about drugs.  We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people.  There are four guys now in custody, four best friends.  What does that tell you?

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Dave Holloway - Corruption in Paradise

The Prosecutor immediate appealed the judge's decision to release the boys and the Court of Appeals had to arrange a date for hearing.  Joran's attorney announced, as a Dutch citizen, Joran would be allowed to go off to Holland to start college.  At some unknown time prior to this Freddy had been quietly released without charges being brought

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2010, 06:50:23 PM »

Aruban justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

+++++++

In Beth Holloway's Own Words

Page 197:  There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee.  When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling:  "The threat is bigger than the money," he says.  The Threat.  That dark influence.  The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - December 6, 2005

BETH TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were. We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s. We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in. We knew the condition that Natalee was in. We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

Something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth. We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. Of course we were becoming frustrated. Who wouldn‘t, at this point? You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Page 194:
It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - December 2, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, of course, it's very frustrating. You know, the entire investigation, that's all we've had is frustration coming out of the officials from Aruba. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

The Jonesboro Sun - January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2010, 01:30:31 PM »

THE ATA AND THE AHATA

Page 158:
  The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Page157:
  On September 19, 2005, I met with Taylor Northrop.  The Aruban government hired him for damage control.  He was working with the Strategic Communications Task Force which was comprised of approximately thirteen members of the community, including government spokesperson Rueben Trappenburg, Rob Smith of the Aruban Hospitality & Security Foundation, and other business and political leaders.  Taylor thanked me for the press interview I had given denouncing the boycott and advised me that it made his job easier.

According to John Silvetti

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2010, 01:38:41 PM »

THE CLOAK OF COVER

Pages 184/185
- The opportunity to hide behind Hurricane Katrina is too inviting.  The three suspects will be released while all eyes are turned to the devastation in New Orlean.

Page 185 - The last announcement I make on television is never seen.  Hurricane Katrina gives the island the cloak of cover it needs to let the suspects walk free and relieve itself of its media burden.

Page 142:
  Hurricane Katrina had left the door open for the boys to sent on their way with little publicity and few restrictions because it took the world's focus off of Natalee.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2010, 05:14:01 PM »

THE THREAT

Page 197:
  There is apparently no amount of money in the world that can get us the answer to what happened to Natalee.  When I asked an Aruban attorney about this, his response was chilling:  "The threat is bigger than the money," he says.  The Threat.  That dark influence.  The evil that nothing and no one can pierce.

Pages 209/210:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

Page 117:
  I also find it hard to believe that with all of the press that Natalee's disapppearance has attracted, there is not one person anywhere who knows what happened to her.  I can only surmise that those who do know something are too afraid to come forward.  Maybe there would be a price to pay if they tell, a price so high and so threatening that not even the $1,000,000 reward money is enough of an enticement for someone to bring us the truth.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2010, 03:55:29 PM »

http://leadercall.com/peopleandplaces/x993505143/Deadline-For-Women-s-Life-Conference-Registration-extended

April 19, 2010
Deadline For Women’s Life Conference Registration extended

<snipped:

Jones OnStage, the entertaining show choir of Jones County Junior College, will perform prior to the 2 p.m. keynote presentation by featured speaker Beth Holloway. Holloway, the mother of missing teenager Natalee Holloway, will present an inspiring message—one that has touched the hearts of women across America. “There is no way to fully comprehend what this family has gone through,” Vanderslice said. “Beth Holloway has made it her mission to travel the country and talk about women and safey. Holloway’s presentation at the conference will certainly be one that you will not want to miss.”

<snipped>

For more information about the Women’s Life Conference, call 601-399-0506.

Thanks Klaas.

Beth Holloway is one amazing woman.  She is an inspiration to me.  Beth made an unselfish pledge early on and ... she stayed focused and ... shefollowed through.

Janet

+++++

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2010, 04:47:31 PM »

MESSING WITH THE WITNESS STATEMENTS

Pages 187/189: After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says, Jug calls on my first day in California. He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from prosecutor Janssen. The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant. And I trusted him, and signed every page.

“listen to this, Beth …” The words he reads echo in my head. I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair. “Jug, they changed it. They changed my statement.”

I had carefully given intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions. Now Paulus van der Sloot is described only as “the man with the glasses.”

Those are not my words.

Earlier we learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters described by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up. No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia. So the judge never heard about all that.

There‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement. No way. In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

Page 182:
  The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs.  He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda.  But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most, the conversation that I had with Paulus van der Sloot at the prison ...  I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

When I went back to turn it in and discuss it with him, I was told that Jacobs was in with Jan van der Stratten.

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2010, 04:52:02 PM »

REMINDER

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - December 6, 2005

BETH TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were. We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s. We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in. We knew the condition that Natalee was in. We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

Something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth. We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. Of course we were becoming frustrated. Who wouldn‘t, at this point? You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - December 2, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, of course, it's very frustrating. You know, the entire investigation, that's all we've had is frustration coming out of the officials from Aruba. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 01:22:07 PM »

Beth Holloway made a 40 year commitment to be a voice for her daughter and ... she has remained focused ... she has never diverted from that commitment.

Prior to establishing a cover up agenda to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... Aruba failed anticipated the determination of a Mother's love.

++++++++

'Scarborough Country' - October 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Nancy Grace - February 15, 2008

HOLLY HUGHES, GUEST HOST: Well, Jug, let me ask you this, do you think that Joran van der Sloot will ever be arrested and brought to trial in Natalee`s case?

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FAMILY: I`d like to hope that he would, but I doubt it. You know, I pray every night that something will happen, somebody will say something. But to be honest, Holly, there`s so many people involved in this, it was a huge cover-up from the beginning. And there are so many people protecting him that I don`t know if they`d ever bring him to trial. I just know that he has to live with it. He`ll be the one that`s looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. So we`ll see.

HUGHES: OK. Well, Jug, let me ask you this. What do you do next? I mean, what do you and Beth do next?

TWITTY: Well, I`ll tell you, Holly, one thing, you know, Beth -- and of course it`s heartbreaking for her too, I know. And -- but Beth has a ton of speaking engagements. You know, she travels across the country. And she`ll continue to do that. And I hate it for the Aruban people because they`re going to hear this every time she speaks to the high schools and the colleges in the civic organizations out there. It`s just going to be, you know, over and over again what happened down there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Page 189
:   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2010, 06:05:43 PM »

MELODY?

Buckeye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #340 on: April 27, 2008, 11:36:45 AM »

Is this for real??

he is going to destroy my life, he already half did.
and i will take him down.
and all of you will be my witnesses.

i know him.
i know him like the back of my hand.
if you have doubt in this read his book, because even he knows it.

i used to love him.
it turned to deep caring for him.
then i felt him a part of me and i felt truly sorry for him.
i hated the people who hated him.
i defended him on international television.
but then he touched my child's future happyness.
now that i tried to understand, from his point of view.
just maybe he can't help it.
but it's all about him all the time.

and my relationship is on a thread, i'm literally waiting for the day that my family
will fall appart.when something explodes, it will only take one reporter.
and his carelessness in putting out stories.
because he wants it that way.

you will be my witnesses.
just because i came here first.
and i want you all to know i changed my mind.
and that some of you were right about the person he can be.

peter de vries only knew him for 6 months.

he can't go around hurting more souls.
and i will put a stop to it.

now do you remember me ?

Posted by: ToBeRevealed | Friday, April 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2008/01/natalee-hollowa.html?cid=112375474#comment-112375474

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377538#msg377538

klaasand
« Reply #342 on: April 27, 2008, 12:01:12 PM »

Melody didn't capitalize any letters either 

Melody posts:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=163.0

Buckeye
« Reply #346 on: April 27, 2008, 12:42:11 PM »

I vote Melody.

Link to chapter from his book:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1117.msg153794

klaasand
« Reply #381 on: April 27, 2008, 01:45:47 PM »

I think it is Melody.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.380

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

To your question whether Joran could have been involved with a rape some time before, I can say the following. I do not know. My brother told me once that a girl had said that she had been impregnated by Joran. I do not know what happened after that.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2010, 06:08:15 PM »

Fernley high School News

Daily Bulletin
Thursday, April 29, 2010

Students: this Friday we will have the honor of hosting Beth Holloway as our guest speaker at the assembly. She will be speaking to us about her personal story of her daughter. so look forward to Friday's assembly it's going to be awesome!

http://fhs.lyon.k12.nv.us/

++++++++

Page 200:
  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.