March 28, 2024, 11:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DATA POSTS - TAMIKOSMOM  (Read 132177 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: November 08, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »

IT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN THIS WAY

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 1
:  I cannot tell you how much it hurts to lose a child.  There are no words to describe the feelings that choke a parent who outlives a daughter. It is not supposed to happen this way. I was never prepared for this kind of pain, this type of emptiness. My heart has an insurmountable void that used to be filled with Natalee's presence.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: November 08, 2010, 10:15:11 PM »

Enrique Flores, Stephan's Brother:

"I REALLY TRUST THE PEUVIAN SYSTEM."

11:48
http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2010, 10:58:38 PM »

Beth Holloway:

'I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.

'My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.'

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: November 08, 2010, 11:02:13 PM »

Beth Holloway

'Tell me what happened. Let me take her home.'

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: November 11, 2010, 01:08:50 AM »

Joran van der Sloot

'I wanted to get back at Natalee's family - her parents have been making my life tough for five years.'

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-true-story-book/zMY1TGGVkU2Kc8LMCiU6pA.cspx

Beth Holloway

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet.'

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: November 11, 2010, 09:42:42 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6210363/__Criminele_neef_Remkes_onder_loep__.html

Fri 05 Mar 2010, 05:30 | 0 comments

Criminal cousin former minister under the microscope

by John van den Heuvel and Bert Houses

AMSTERDAM -- The National Research in the deepest secrecy and a half year study of the family of then Minister Johan Remkes. The same nephew of former Interior Minister was working on large-scale smuggling and money currency from North Korea.

Johan Remkes.
Photo: eg Dijkstra Dijkstra, Fotoburea

The study was conducted in silence and began almost two years before Remkes stepped down as minister. It has led during his ministerial duties until a seizure worth several million euros. The study was highly sensitive because it was family minister.

Rogue State
The cousin was involved in the laundering of large sums of money from a so-called rogue state. North Korea was among the Americans' axis of evil ". The Telegraph reveals exclusive report this morning in a "top secret" investigation file of the national public prosecutor, which still must come to court. Thus, the nephew in the act committed by an observation team to a big money transaction.

Quarrel
Former Minister Remkes showed yesterday that he "parted" with his eponymous family. "I have therefore nothing to say." He also says not to comment on whether he minister and head of the police and secret service AIVD informed about the investigation into his cousin. "I never talk about what I heard was a minister. The line I keep." The lawyer is the cousin of his client by Prosecutor offered a deal, so the North Korean currency smuggling not have to come to court.

-------------------------------------

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/article/detail/467845/2010/03/05/Neef-Remkes-verdacht-van-witwaspraktijken-en-smokkel.dhtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: November 11, 2010, 09:43:41 PM »

Page 179:
  All through August a good case seems to be building against the suspects.  The FBI is optimistic.  And the viewing public, vigilant via TV, is too.  Evoking even more support, Dr. Phil invites me to appear on his show September 7 and sends a polygraph expert, Jamie Skeeters, to the island to offer the suspects the opportunity to participate in lie-detector tests.

Accompanying Jamie are two former FBI agents.  They know a lot about this island and explain to us that Aruba is a "trampoline" country.  "A Dutch military official is concerned that North Korean diplomats assigned to Cuba are laundering drug proceeds from South America in Aruba," one of the agents tells us.  "The money is being used to finance North Korea's nuclear-arms program."  The retired FBI agent says Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has had meetings about this concern already.  This is one very busy little island.

Page 196 - 197
: We've been in communication with everyone from Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice to Dog the Bounty Hunter trying to get help.  In Birmingham to attend a Sunday service where Secretary Rice's father used to preach, I have the extraordinary honor of sitting down with her for a few minutes.  Entering her hotel suite, I am led to my seat.  The most powerful woman in the world enters, and I can actually feel it as I approach her to shake hands.

She sits down across a coffee table from me.  Behind her are two official-looking men.  I start talking a hundred miles a minute, because I know my time with her is limited and I want to get it all in.  I tell her about Natalee's case and about everything that went wrong from the first night we arrived on the island.  How suspicious the events surrounding the investigation have been.  I tell her what I've learned about money laundering in Aruba to support the North Korean nuclear-arms program and about the drugs there.  She is very attentive.  I continue talking very fast, seated on the edge of my chair, and conclude by asking for her assistance from the FBI.  Real assistance.  I ask her if there is anything she can do to get Aruba to let the Bureau help in Natalee's case.  She speaks once.  She turns to the two men behind her and says, "I want the FBI back on this."  And that's all.  I thank her, and I know how lucky I am to have had this private meeting with Secretary Rice and what a privilege it is.  I pray that whatever happens in Natalee's favor as a result of this meeting will one day help others who may find themselves in our family's desperate predicament.

jen3560

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: November 11, 2010, 09:56:07 PM »

Will those within the Dutch and Aruba admiinistrations who protected Joran from accountability in the Natalee Holloway case take advantage of the corrupt Peruvian justice system and do the same in the Stephany Flores case?

Think about it.  Joran is holding the Ace.  If he were to place this card and expose those behind the cover up in the Natalee Holloway case ... the Aruban/Dutch house of cards collapses.

++++++++

THE ARUBAN COVER UP

Many Friends

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

JOSSY MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Lobbying for Joran

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

Its been documented

The Jonesboro Sun - January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

Never Wanted to Implicate

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Yes There Was

Page 194: It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: November 11, 2010, 09:58:18 PM »

<snipped>

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

Google Translation

FLORES FAMILY SAY JORAN LIVES LIKE KING

Stepahany Flores was murdered on 30 May in a hotel room, which hosts the Dutch Joran Van derSloot. Who is the prime suspect in the death of the young.

Everything indicates that the murderer would derSloot Van Stephany, because a video shows that he was the last to see her alive and enter the room where he was brutally murdered.

However, the family of the victim shows his great reproach to the Peruvian justice system, noting that Joran lives "like a king in jail."

"It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals," said Ricardo Flores outraged father of the girl killed.

He added that it's been six months since the detention of the Dutch and "until this day refuses to give his statement to the judge," he said to a local television station in Lima.

"Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them." Flores said indignantly.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: November 11, 2010, 11:55:33 PM »

Ricardo Flores

'Joran lives like a king in jail.'

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

'Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them.'

November 10, 2010

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: November 12, 2010, 01:26:34 PM »

SPENCER BACHUS - THE ARUBAN DELEGATION MEETING

Bachus emerged from the meeting with the Aruban delegation which was headed by Richardson upholding the investigation which had prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  The Arubans would not permit John Q. Kelly ... the family's representation ... to be present and ... apparently Spencer Bachus complied.

+++++++ 

Spencer Bachus - Prior to the Meeting

Birmingham News -  June 5, 2005

U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details.

"The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off."

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamne...4200.xml&coll=2

Spencer Bachus - Following the Meeting

CBS News - December 16, 2005

(AP) Rep. Spencer Bachus said he came away from a Friday meeting with Aruban officials with the sense that they plan to vigorously pursue leads in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway.

Bachus, R-Ala., whose district includes Mountain Brook, where Holloway is from, divulged little about the substance of the meeting, saying only it was a "frank and open discussion" and that Aruban authorities have devoted "tremendous resources" to the case.

"Their intention going forward ... is not to shut this case down, but to continue to pursue it vigorously," Bachus told reporters. "They do not consider it a closed case nor do they consider that they have a dead end. They continue to develop information and pursue leads."

Bachus and Alabama officials would not comment on exactly what Richardson, Aruban police analyst Renato Emerencia and Aruban attorney Arlene Ellis Schipper told them about.

<snipped>

Holloway's family initially praised Aruban authorities for their work on the case, but they recently turned critical, alleging incompetence and conflicts of interest. The governors of Alabama, Arkansas and Georgia have called for a boycott of travel to Aruba to protest the way the case has been handled.

John Quinlan Kelly, a New York-based attorney for the Holloway family, said Natalee Holloway's parents wanted him to attend the meeting, but the lawmaker's office told Holloway's family the Arubans objected to that.

"They've (Aruban authorities) indicated they're still investigating," Kelly said by telephone Friday. "We'll wait to see if there are any answers or prosecution resulting from that investigation."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/16/politics/main1134653.shtml

On the Record w/ Greta - December 16, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Your gut reaction from the meeting?  Do you feel confident this is the right team to be leading the investigation or would you like to see some changes?

SPENCER BACHUS: It’s a small island and they are handicapped by their experience.  But I was impressed with what they had done…at least the work product.  I have seen cases…I’ve been to hired to prosecute murder cases where there is almost no file. I will say that the resources that have been devoted to this case are really probably more substantial than most murder cases here in the United States.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have there been any leaks that have possibly jeopardized the investigation?  You don’t have to go into any details of the actual leaks but did they tell you…are you convinced that anything said so far hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: It is my understanding they were running wiretaps and it was disclosed…

VAN SUSTEREN: Would that be the initial first week before the initial arrest?

BACHUS: This was in the first weeks, that is what they’re telling me.

VAN SUSTEREN: Since that time there have been no other leaks they told you about that hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: I think if anything it is the news media.  Your show and others that probably do result in more…inaudible

VAN SUSTEREN: Okay, thank you sir.

BACHUS: I don’t have any criticism of them...

sunmoonstars

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 12, 2010, 01:27:31 PM »

WIRETAPS

Spencer Buchus

On the Record w/ Greta - December 16, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Have there been any leaks that have possibly jeopardized the investigation?  You don’t have to go into any details of the actual leaks but did they tell you…are you convinced that anything said so far hurt the investigation?

SPENCER BACHUS: It is my understanding they were running wiretaps and it was disclosed…

VAN SUSTEREN: Would that be the initial first week before the initial arrest?

BACHUS: This was in the first weeks, that is what they’re telling me.

sunmoonstars

Gerold Dompig

48 Hours Mystery - March 22, 2006

Dompig says surveillance of the three boys began on the third day after Natalee was reported missing and included observation, telephone wire taps, and even monitoring of their e-mail.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: November 12, 2010, 01:28:19 PM »

EMAILS … TEXTING ….

'The Abrams Report' for June 29
updated 6/30/2005 8:29:52 AM ET

CAREN JANSSEN, CHIEF PROSECUTOR IN ARUBA:  I don‘t have that feeling that we are in the middle of an impasse or that we are at the end of a tunnel.  I think positively because we have many questions, we have a lot of things we have to search for, and I think we are in a phase—an important phase in the investigation, a crucial phase, perhaps, by getting those technical information so we can make a timeline because it‘s not only the night of Sunday to Monday what is important but also the days after. 

MARTIN SAVIDGE, NBC NEWS CORRESPONDENT:  And these communications you speak of...

JANSSEN:  Yes.

SAVIDGE:  ... the messaging, the chatting...

SAVIDGE:  ... this is what occurred between the three suspects? 

JANSSEN:  Also and others. 

SAVIDGE:  After Natalee vanished? 

JANSSEN:  Yes.  Yes. 

SAVIDGE:  Have you actually been able to read or do you only understand that they communicated...

JANSSEN:  No...

SAVIDGE:  Do you know what they were saying?

JANSSEN:  We have much more information than only that.  I can‘t tell you the details about that.  I only can say there‘s telephone, e-mail, chat sessions, (UNINTELLIGIBLE) messages and that‘s the sort of communication that we are investigating now.  And it gives us a clear picture of where they were and how they communicate and what they said to each other.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8416795/

Posted 7/1/2005 2:25 PM     Updated 7/1/2005 8:28 PM
Aruba prosecutor: Charges likely in Ala. teen's disappearance

Janssen said the prosecution was centering its case around e-mail and cell phone text messages written between the suspects the night Holloway disappeared. Janssen declined to offer further details about the messages, but said not having a body would make getting a murder conviction "more difficult but not impossible."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2005-07-01-aruba_x.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: November 12, 2010, 02:06:29 PM »

Ricardo Flores, Stephany's Father

'Joran lives like a king in jail.'

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

'Unfortunately it seems that there are laws in Congress to protect the criminal, not to try and sentence them.'

November, 2010

[/quote]

Mixed Messages

Enrique Flores, Stephany's Brother

'I Really Trust the Pervian System.'

September, 2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: November 13, 2010, 07:26:59 PM »

In her neverending quest for answers regarding the happenings encompassing the disappearance of her daughter ... the encounter with Joran van der Sloot in the Peruvian lockup was not Beth Holloway's only face to face.

+++++

Face to Face with Paulus

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 147-151
:   Little beads of sweat form across Paulus’s brow and forehead.  My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time.  Natalee’s reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view.  Paulus’s arms are on the table.  Our knuckles are only inches apart arms are shaking.  His fists are clenched.

"You're responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell," I tell him, still calm.  "You can change that.  But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward."

I gently push the notebook toward him so he can see Natalee.  Anita remains silent.  The breeze is blowing ever cooler through the room now, yet the sweat on Paulus is increasing.

“How did Joran get home that night, Paulus?”  He responds that he doesn’t know.  “Did he go to school the next day?”  He responds again that he doesn’t know.

Greta and I have many questions.  “you mean this is the most critical time in your son’s life – he is being held on suspicion of kidnap and murder – and you don’t know how he got home or if he went to school?”

Paulus stammers when he answers.  He hesitates.  He sounds unnatural and blinks rapidly.  His head is down.  The beads of sweat turn to bubbles that grow together and gather under his chin, then drop – splash – onto the table below.

Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket, I offer them to the van der Sloots.  First I tie one on Anita’s arm, then ask  Paulus if he would like one.  He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson’s disease, and tries very hard to hold it up.  What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think – a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning, facing down Aruban police and our men from home.  I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

“Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse.  It’s Ecclesiastes 4:12.  “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.  A cord of three stands is not quickly broken.””  I finish the tying and gently pat the knot.  “There you go.”

And right then the bracelet looks different to me.  I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot as the end holding them together as Paulus.  It’s not just clear – it’s crystal clear.   There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three to unravel.

Anita gets a kitchen towel and first blots Paulus’s head.  Then she lays it on the pools of sweat that have formed on the table in front of him and, in one big swipe, folds the towel over and cleans it away.

No one could have predicted that this encounter would take place.

Face to Face with the Aruban Prime Minister

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without  an answer.  I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Face to Face with Deepak

Mother confronts Aruba suspect
Holloway's mother questions Kalpoe about disappearance of missing teen
August 9, 2005

TRANSCRIPT

It's been over nine weeks since Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared on the last night of her vacation in Aruba.  Since then, her mother Beth Holloway Twitty, has stayed on the island to take part in the search effort.

Her relentless determination for answers brought her face-to-face with Deepak Kalpoe, one of the three suspects involved in the disappearance. Under the guise of developing film, Beth Holloway showed up at the internet cafe where he works. 

She tells MSNBC-TV host Joe Scarborough that Deepak avoided her questions and avoided eye contact.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I don’t know how long I was in there.  It may have been an hour.  It could have been longer.  We went in there to develop some pictures, just trying to give Deepak an opportunity to talk to me.  We know that he has some answers.  And I think one of my biggest questions that I have is that Joran committed a sexual assault against Natalee in the car and we know Deepak and Satish were there. 

I just asked him, did you try to help Natalee or did you participate?  He can’t even answer that.  He would just either refer to it with silence or his attorney told him not to speak with me.  And I just can’t imagine, given that opportunity, that he would not want to take advantage of it to clear his name, with Natalee’s mother standing right there in front of him. 

JOE SCARBOROUGH, ‘SCARBOROUGH COUNTRY’ HOST: So, you went to this Internet cafe and asked him about the reports of the sexual assault or the rape in the car, and he just simply refused to answer? 

HOLLOWAY: Now, I can’t refer to it as rape, but I can refer to it as sexual assault.  That’s as far as I can go with it.  I know that some was occurring.  He would either answer me with silence, or would not look at me.  I had to keep telling him over and over again, pick your head up.  Look at me when I’m talking with you.  I’m trying to help you.  You know, look at the damage, look at what he’s doing to Aruba. 

The citizens, I’m sure, are outraged at how he is just disregarding any type of respect for maintaining Aruba’s integrity.  There are a lot of people that have been watching, and even from the U.S., and we all want answers and we’re giving him every opportunity to clear his name.  And he can’t do it.   

SCARBOROUGH: Did you, at any point in this meeting, just simply say, hey, listen, I don’t think you’re telling the truth; your story that you’ve been telling the police, or I guess I should say your stories, just don’t add up?  Did you call him a liar? 

HOLLOWAY: I didn’t call him a liar, but I can tell you, in that hour or hour-and-a-half I was there, I asked him repeatedly.  I was very persistent.  I did not stop.  I kept reminding him that we’ve got a $250,000 reward for the whereabouts of Natalee.  We are offering $1 million for her safe return.

We, as her family, are doing everything we can to make this worthwhile, to come forward.  We’re giving him lots of choices and opportunities to come forward and do the right thing.  I offered him to please come on one of the shows with me, yours tonight.   

But that just shows, some huge level of guilt and involvement.  He cannot even look at Natalee’s mother.  He can’t even deny it. 

SCARBOROUGH: Yes.  I think it’s absolutely fascinating that you go in there and he can’t even make eye contact with you, that, here you are, the person that’s obviously anguished by the disappearance of your daughter and possible death of your daughter, you go try to talk to him, and you’ve got to tell him, make eye contact with me; look in my eyes. 

So you sensed that he looked guilty to you?  Was he obviously intimidated by your presence in there? 

HOLLOWAY: I’ll tell you, he looked sick to me.  He looked sick with worry. 

All I saw were his eyelids the entire time, except when I would tell him he had to look at me.  That’s all I saw.  His head was down.  He was nervous.  I mean, he was just continually going back and forth to the computer, just frantically typing, just senseless typing.  I could see where I was seated that it was just senseless typing.  He was just that  fright or flight that someone gets, but he couldn’t flight, so all he had was fright in there. 

SCARBOROUGH: Now, is he following your campaign?

HOLLOWAY: Obviously, he was on duty. 

SCARBOROUGH: Yes, obviously on duty, trying to stay away from your questions. 

Is he aware of the campaign, the aggressive campaign that you’re going through every night on TV?  Does he understand that you’re not going away, that you’re going to keep going back on TV time and time again until you get justice for your daughter? 

HOLLOWAY: You know, I think he is truly aware of it.  I’m encouraged by the fact that he is watching.  I think he’s got a vested interest in this case, I thought it was amusing. 

The one question that he did ask me, and this was probably 10 minutes before I was leaving.  He told me that the media has not seen this side of you.  I told him, I’d been saving it for you, Deepak. 

SCARBOROUGH: What side is that? 

HOLLOWAY: I think it’s just the side that, I will stop at nothing to get answers.  There is nothing that I won’t do.  There’s nowhere that I won’t go.  I’m going to ask every question.  I don’t care how painful it is.  I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.   

There are too many people that have been supporting me and they want answers too.  So, if I’m in the position to ask them, I need to take advantage of it.  I had the opportunity and I did the best I could, because, it’s a tragedy for Aruba and it’s a tragedy for all of us involved.  These citizens deserve better than that.  They’re good people here.  They do not deserve to be put through what Deepak and Satish Kalpoe and Joran Van Der Sloot and the father, Paulus, are putting them through.  They’re subjecting their country to this.  It’s a tragedy.  It is a shame. 

SCARBOROUGH: Did you ever ask him questions like, where is my daughter?  Is my daughter still alive?  Did you kill my daughter?  Did it ever go to that level, where you were really asking just the tough, tough questions? 

HOLLOWAY: Joe, I’ve got a lot more days on this island, so I’m not going anywhere.  I’ve got plenty of time.  I’ve got lots more pictures to be developed at the Internet cafe.   

SCARBOROUGH: Here we have, again, people writing around the United States, thousands of miles away, and yet they’re taking the posters down there.  Did you mention that to him?  Did you mention it to anybody in the store? 

HOLLOWAY: Oh, absolutely.  There was a customer at the counter at the same time I was there.  The man knew who I was.

I had to explain that the reward for the $1 million for a safe return and the $250,000 for her whereabouts, because, you know, the tourists that come here, they ask me, where are her posters?  Why don’t you have her posters up?  And, if I put them up, I can’t help it if this business owner took her poster down. 

It saddened me greatly, because we are trying everything we can, as her family, to bring forth a resolution.  But we’ve got to have some help.  And, for the most part, they remain in these businesses on the walls and on the glass doors, and that’s where we need to get the message out.  But, if I put one up and his owner, this is what Deepak told me, that his manager or boss made him take it down.  So, the only thing I know to do is to go back and try again. 

SCARBOROUGH: Do it again.  You were with Deepak for an hour, at least an hour.  You saw him avert his eyes from you.  You saw him look down.  You saw him type nervously.  Let's go back to the first night you got to the island, You immediately figured out that Joran and Paulus Van Der Sloot were involved just by reading their body language. 

After being in the presence of Deepak for an hour earlier today, are you convinced that he is involved in the disappearance of Natalee? 

HOLLOWAY: Oh, absolutely.  Anybody that was in there and saw him would agree 100 percent.  There wouldn’t be one person that didn’t believe that he had involvement if they would have been in there and witnessed and been in his presence.  There’s no one that wouldn’t believe that he has involvement.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Page 174:
  "Don't you want the money, Deepak?  Tell us what happened to Natalee."  He says only two thrings.  "I don't need the money."  Then, "The media have never seen this side of you."  To which I repliy, "I was saving it for you, Deepak."

I stood up for Natalee again today.  In the face of one of her Perpetrators.  And it felt good.

Face to Face with Joran

Beth Holloway

Exerpts:

'I wanted to peel the skin off his face. I'm thinking this is it, this is my one chance and I'll never get this chance again.

'My eyes met his and we were face to face. The only thing I had left in me was just to speak from the heart.'

'Tell me what happen.  Let me take her home.'

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet.'

'There is more to come … there is more to come.'

September, 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1327180/Natalee-Holloways-mother-comes-face-face-Joran-Van-der-Sloot-jail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2010, 02:45:17 PM »

The Search of the Landfill

Corruption in Paradise – Dave Holloway

Page 39-40:
Another witness, a homeless man who claimed to have been up on the landfill three days after Natalee vanished, said he had seen someone take something out of a pick-up truck that looked like a body and bury it. He descried the exact spot with landmarks, but by this time, there had already been a lot of garbage dumped on top of the spot. The searchers dug and came across some of the things the witness said he had seen in the garbage, but they had to use backhoes to dig deeper, and the machinery kept breaking down. We had about forty holes dug and kept sending the dogs down in them. During that entire week, I spent all of my time surrounded by rotting garbage searching for Natalee. It was hot and the stench was so unbearable that we had to wear masks in order to breathe, but we continued to search. My belief was that if we could find the haystack, we could find the needle

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2010, 06:16:07 PM »

Her New Life's Work

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm   |   reporter: Ebony Hall   posted by: Ebony Hall

Mountain Brook, AL - It was a story that made headlines across the globe. The search for missing Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway. The story that dominated the airwaves- also took over Beth Holloway's life. She is Natalee's mother, and five years later, she is still looking for answers and hoping Aruban prosecutors can close this case.

"I'm not sure if there is anything new, but they are processing all the leads and the tips that they have received."

Natalee is now presumed dead, but no one knows how she died or why.

"We've really tried to be so careful and not to speculate as to what happened an just stick with the known facts."

We do know that Natalee was last seen alive with Dutch teen Joran van der Sloot at Carlos n' Charlie's. Over the years, van der Sloot has told many stories of what happened that night. All the while Beth listened to each of these tales hoping to find a thread of truth.

"I think there was one where he said he sold her alive.I think there was another where he said she fell of a balcony in a swamp. I think now it's become so muddy for me that no my journey for justice is not ended."

It's been five years since Natalee disappeared. Legally, her family could now file for a death certificate in Alabama, but they have not thus far since Natalee disappeared abroad.

"We know that Natalee is no longer alive. I know we had talked about that earlier, few years ago,but it is not something that we have done yet."

Over the years, Beth and her family have learned how to deal with the pain of losing Natalee, but it is still an open wound. In March, a Pennsylvania couple thought they may have taken a picture of a body- maybe Natalee's body- on the ocean floor. News like that- always makes the family hopeful.

"You know I got caught up for a just- you get taken in. But as I said, there is a quicker recovery time where I am able to compartmentalize it and focus on what I can do..."

She is now focused on her new life's work which was born out of the death of her daughter.

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Making A Difference

Beth Holloway thought she knew exactly who she was more than five years ago.

"My life was defined with two children, a marriage, job and home. When a tragedy strikes, you lose everything."

During the Memorial Day weekend of 2005, Beth's life changed forever. With Natalee missing, she was now the mother of one- not two. She would later divorce her then husband Jug Twitty. So she was no longer a wife. Her life "definition" changed- and with it so did her life's purpose.

"I received the call that all mothers and fathers dread from the moment their children is born- that my daughter was missing."

So now her mission is to help others. Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8.

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

Beth says she had no idea who to contact in Aruba when Natalee went missing. She also knew nothing about the Dutch system of Justice or who was in charge. Out of her frustration a new global security and assistance company was born. It's called Mayday 360.

"When I present to these high school and college students, I could give them the personal safety and travel safety message, but I really felt like I couldn't equip them with a real tangible resource. And I feel with Mayday 360, I can because that is real time, real security assistance, 24 hours a day, seven days a week."

She says her definition of herself continues to evolve, but everything she does now can be traced back five years to Aruba- the place where paradise met tragedy. The place that gave birth to her new life's work and hope that..

"No one will ever experience what I did heading home from a family vacation on Memorial Day."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

++++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 04, 2010, 01:03:43 PM »

Face to Face with Joran

Beth Holloway

Exerpts:

'There is more to come … there is more to come.'

September, 2010

Face to Face with Joran

Beth Holloway

Exerpts:

'Tell me what happen.  Let me take her home.'

September, 2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: December 04, 2010, 01:05:05 PM »

Local Man Finds Jawbone On Aruban Beach
Authorities Investigate Whether Bone Belongs To Natalee Holloway

POSTED: 8:25 am EST November 23, 2010
UPDATED: 8:55 am EST November 23, 2010

LEBANON, Conn. -- Investigators are expected to reveal whether a jawbone found in Aruba belongs to Natalee Holloway, who disappeared without a trace in 2005. But, details are emerging on how that bone was found on the beach by a man from Lebanon on a trip with his friends.

Both of the couples said that if the bone does belong to Holloway, they just want her family to know that they treated the discovery with dignity and have been going through a range of emotions ever since they found it.

The friends from Andover and Lebanon flew to Aruba earlier this month to celebrate their wedding anniversaries together.

They said the bone was found on the last day of their trip.

"It was out last day at The Phoenix," said David Knox, of Andover. "We decided to relax and enjoy the beach."

So the couples, celebrating their 35th wedding anniversaries at the resort, took a swim.

However, while Gil Beaulieu's wife and friends sat in the sun, he strolled the beach.

"Gil was trying to find that perfect shell," Knox said.

Beaulieu said, "I noticed there wasn't a lot of people in that area, so I thought maybe I could find some shells."

Beaulieu, from Lebanon, said he noticed a really shiny one that caught his eye.

"I picked up the shell first," he said. "Then I saw the bone. I hesitated because I kind of knew what it was right off the bat."

He said he brought it to his wife, an X-ray technologist who looks at bones every day.

"You do hesitate, because you're not expecting to find a human bone," said Eileen Beaulieu.

"All the teeth were missing except for one molar in the back," Gil Beaulieu said. "It was in good shape."

Such good shape that they could even see a tiny hole in the tooth.

By now, Kathy Knox said she had Natalee Holloway in her head.

"That was basically what I was thinking about," she said. "Is it Natalee?"

They said they put the jaw bone in a plastic cup and then Beaulieu and Knox brought it to the hotel lobby where security took it.

After dinner, a note in their hotel door requested they call police right away.

That's when it was real," Knox said.

Authorities are now analyzing the bone to see if it belongs to Holloway.

And if it is, Eileen Beaulieu said she want's Halloway's mother to know they took care of it respectfully.

"I'd want her to know that we took care of it. We treated it with dignity," Beaulieu said.

"I began to think of the family," said Kathy Knox. "You know, if this is Natalee maybe the family can have some closure."

And if not, at least, perhaps answers for someone.

Fighting back tears, Kathy Knox said, "I don't even know the family, but if my child was missing I can't even imagine being as strong as she has been."

"We all hope very much that this puts an end to somebody's heartache," Gil Beaulieu said.

Video Interview:
http://www.wfsb.com/news/25889547/detail.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: December 04, 2010, 01:14:20 PM »

Over and Over Again

NANCY GRACE
Natalee Holloway Case Update
Aired February 15, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FAMILY:  Beth has a ton of speaking engagements. You know, she travels across the country. And she`ll continue to do that. And I hate it for the Aruban people because they`re going to hear this every time she speaks to the high schools and the colleges in the civic organizations out there. It`s just going to be, you know, over and over again what happened down there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

I Stay Focused

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:  What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.