March 29, 2024, 12:39:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DATA POSTS - TAMIKOSMOM  (Read 132195 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2010, 06:11:24 PM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #695 11/27 -
« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2007, 01:55:19 PM »

I have to say that I have never seen such a miracle as is evidenced by the endless dedication to the truth that the existence of this site and the participation of you posters represents. Whenever Beth has been too tired to speak or prohibited by the process to talk, this group has always, without fail, stepped up to the plate and pushed this process forward. Only the hand of God could have created the resources and dedication required to have accomplished this. Every member of this site should pat themselves on their back for a job well done. I am impressed, amazed, and in awe, not to mention forever thankful to each and every one of you as it is and has been a pleasure to watch the ferious protection you have provided Beth as it makes me believe in the existence of a God and the humanity of man.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2393.msg306707;topicseen#msg306707

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2010, 06:14:35 PM »

Not a BOMBSHELL but ... when Natalee Holloway was sharing her personal definition of a hero in her journal ... I believe she was exemplifying her own mother.

++++++++

Page 229/230:
  As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

"A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself."

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal ...

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »

On the Record w/ Greta - June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S MOTHER: Joran is a very outgoing person. He's a sweetheart ...

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2010, 06:18:18 PM »

'Scarborough Country' - June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, MOTHER OF SUSPECT:  ... That my husband, who is a man full of integrity, who worked for 15 years in the (INAUDIBLE) department, that he got taken like this, without any evidence, without any—without anything?  That—I was just furious.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8344621/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2010, 06:46:01 PM »

Posted 12/15/2005 5:23 PM
Georgia governor calls for travel boycott of Aruba

ATLANTA (AP) — Gov. Sonny Perdue encouraged Georgians on Thursday to boycott travel to Aruba to protest the way officials there have handled the disappearance of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway.

Perdue joins Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Alabama Gov. Bob Riley in calling for a boycott of the Dutch Caribbean island.

"This boycott is necessary because Aruban authorities have failed to conduct a serious investigation" of the teen's disappearance, Perdue said. "We have no quarrel with good citizens of Aruba, but the actions of their leaders cannot be taken lightly."

Riley sent letters to his fellow governors across the country this month asking for their support of the boycott.

In the letters, Riley blames the Aruban government for what he called "missteps, miscommunication and inconsistencies" plaguing the investigation into the 18-year-old's disappearance.

Holloway's family initially praised Aruban authorities for their work on the case, but they recently turned critical, alleging incompetence and conflicts of interest.

The boycott has failed to get support from the U.S. State Department.

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-12-15-aruba-travel-boycott_x.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »

Beth Holloway made a 40 year commitment to be a voice for her daughter and ... she has remained focused ... she has never diverted from that commitment.

Prior to establishing a cover up agenda to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway ... Aruba failed to anticipated the determination of a Mother's love.

++++++++

'Scarborough Country' - October 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

"What I can do is hopefully share some life lessons and prevent this tragedy from happening to another family.  So I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I can’t.  I can’t get justice for Natalee".

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Nancy Grace - February 15, 2008

HOLLY HUGHES, GUEST HOST: Well, Jug, let me ask you this, do you think that Joran van der Sloot will ever be arrested and brought to trial in Natalee`s case?

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S FAMILY: I`d like to hope that he would, but I doubt it. You know, I pray every night that something will happen, somebody will say something. But to be honest, Holly, there`s so many people involved in this, it was a huge cover-up from the beginning. And there are so many people protecting him that I don`t know if they`d ever bring him to trial. I just know that he has to live with it. He`ll be the one that`s looking over his shoulder the rest of his life. So we`ll see.

HUGHES: OK. Well, Jug, let me ask you this. What do you do next? I mean, what do you and Beth do next?

TWITTY: Well, I`ll tell you, Holly, one thing, you know, Beth -- and of course it`s heartbreaking for her too, I know. And -- but Beth has a ton of speaking engagements. You know, she travels across the country. And she`ll continue to do that. And I hate it for the Aruban people because they`re going to hear this every time she speaks to the high schools and the colleges in the civic organizations out there. It`s just going to be, you know, over and over again what happened down there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208-209:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2010, 08:07:35 PM »

Beth's brother gets it!

++++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #740 3/5 -
« Reply #891 on: March 07, 2008, 07:39:40 PM »

Julia is one of the hardest working members of the coverup and misinformation task force. Her primary mission is to ensure that Beth is sentenced to a living hell for the rest of her life.

Why Julia? What's in it for you? Why do you think you can act so reprehensibly, so brazenly, so callously?

I hope one day, that I find a photo of you, hung up by the neck, with your hand in your pocket. I'll say I knew who that bitch. She finally did the right thing. And I won't lose one minutes sleep over it.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2673.msg362311;topicseen#msg362311

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

yw hmd!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2010, 09:01:02 PM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #749 4/24 -
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2008, 12:38:30 PM »

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother, and if he has a child, the mother of his child, would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of trhe rest of Joran's life? .... 

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2804.msg377586#msg377586

gn

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #249 on: April 06, 2008, 09:34:33 PM »

... It is quiet now, but I haven't heard the fat lady sing yet, and I apologize beth for that phrase, but slim as you are, you are the fat lady in this production. i don't know what, but i would bet my life that beth is working on some big publicity event for aruba that will spotlight their true colors. so have faith, and stay tune.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg371692;topicseen#msg371692

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2010, 09:57:31 AM »

THE ARUBAN PEOPLE

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #969 on: December 31, 2007, 01:10:46 AM »

I am amazed at the ignorance of the Arubans whom blame Beth for the spreading of rumor and innuendo against the innocent when it is caused by the cover up for the protection of a very few, who wouldn't bother to even think of helping their neighbor in Aruba and would not hesitate to cast blame on the innocent. Ask the security guards if you don't believe me. There are people in Aruba who know what happened that night who have the key to clearing the innocent from guilt in the court of public opinion, and who can restore the friendship of the masses of Aruba and the US. They can also restore a vital economic link between the two countries improving the economy for which they depend on for a living, yet they foolish keep their lips sealed and the boycott on. Naive innocents who will learn one day just how unimportant they are to the guilty. But I have to admit their loyalty to one another is greater than any loyalty I have ever seen. An entire island banded together to protect it's criminals.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323331;topicseen#msg323331

Page 157/158:
No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Robin Holloway - June 19, 2007

The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2010, 09:58:25 AM »

MARK PURCELL - RESPONSE TO ROBIN HOLLOWAY'S POST AT BFN

MIP6 (Mark Purcell) - June 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2010, 03:57:26 PM »

It appears that Stanley Zaandam was privy to the truth very early on in the so-called Aruban investigation into the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

+++++++

STANLEY ZAANDAM

AUGUST, 2006

Eric Zaandam - President Police Union, Aruban television 8/28/06

Now, information are coming out that Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.

Rudy Croes - Minister of Justice - Top 95 radio 8/28/06

Aruban Minister of Justice Mr. Rudy Croes, in relationship with the Natalee Holloway investigation, revealed a very serious information in direction of Van der Straaten.

Minister Croes revealed that he knows about various telephone calls of Van der Straaten and that he, the minister, knows with whom Van der Straaten was talking to ...

<snipped>

Natalee’s Freebirds

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.msg287560;topicseen#msg287560

DECEMBER, 2008

Police head hindered Holloway investigation
Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/6079658/Claims-that-police-head-hindered-Holloway-investigation.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2010, 04:02:19 PM »

It appears that Zaandam was privy to the truth very early on in the so-called Aruban investigation into the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

+++++++

AUGUST, 2006

Eric Zaandam - President Police Union, Aruban television 8/28/06

Now, information are coming out that Jan v/d Straatten was indeed investigated and had telephone conversations with people about the case that he should not have contacts with, or even talk about the case.

Rudy Croes - Minister of Justice - Top 95 radio 8/28/06

Aruban Minister of Justice Mr. Rudy Croes, in relationship with the Natalee Holloway investigation, revealed a very serious information in direction of Van der Straaten.

Minister Croes revealed that he knows about various telephone calls of Van der Straaten and that he, the minister, knows with whom Van der Straaten was talking to ...

<snipped>

Natalee’s Freebirds

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.msg287560;topicseen#msg287560

DECEMBER, 2008

Police head hindered Holloway investigation
Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/6079658/Claims-that-police-head-hindered-Holloway-investigation.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2010, 04:04:57 PM »

Was Zaandam's book ever published?

Janet

++++++

Police Union president confirms that Holloway case investigation has officially stopped Until the government explains what exactly the role of the new prosecutor will be.
DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Monday, the police union (SPA) held a press conference to clear up certain matters that are still pending with the police force. According to SPA president Eric Zaandam, there are some things that are going in a troublesome route and because of this he felt it would be good to hold a press conference.

According to Zaandam, he noted that letters that were sent to the police force, to indicate that certain persons cannot speak with the press anymore, etc. Also, in the Public Prosecutor’s Office, certain people cannot speak to the press, which makes everything fall upon the police force, on its employees.

According to the SPA president, it is now enough and they have to explain to the press what is taking place, so that the press can see what is going on.

Zaandam said that he wants to elaborate on the matter of Commissioner Dompig, where he has been prohibited from speaking to the press and that the Minister of Justice said that Dompig speaks too much with the press and because of this he has forbidden him from doing so.

According to Zaandam, 2 months ago Dompig was approached by AHATA’s CEO, who is a member of the Communications Task Force, Jorge Pesquera, to become spokesperson of the task force.

The reason was that a few consultancy companies in the US showed that the message on the part of Aruba was not reaching in a clear and strong manner internationally using the spokespersons that they were using.

The consultancy companies counseled the Task Force to get a person who knows the legal process and knows about investigations in Aruba and so they decided to approach Dompig to do this.

The arrangement for Dompig’s interviews was that all questions that were to be asked of Dompig, among others for the magazine ‘Vanity Fair’, were first screened by the consultancy companies so that Commissioner Dompig could give the appropriate answers. All this took place according rules and wording, with the Prime Minister’s knowledge who gave the OK for this.

Now that everything has come out in Vanity Fair and that the American producers have come out with another strategy to attack Aruba, all of a sudden Dompig has become a person who speaks too much.

The Minister of Justice came into the game, as if there was no communication between the Prime Minister and the Minister of Justice, and now all the press knows that the Minister of Justice prohibited Commissioner Dompig from speaking.

These dirty games are unacceptable, according to Zaadam, who said that, for example, no one from the Task Force has come forward to say that they gave Commissioner Dompig the OK themselves, and that they have screened everything and that all was done in a correct manner.

The Prime Minister also can come forward to say that the Minister of Justice was at fault for prohibiting Dompig from speaking. This, according to Zaandam, who said that he wants to bring this type of thing forward to show how the police is being played by all other institutions.

All these games are for one sole objective that is unacceptable for the police, where for example prosecutor Karen Janssen was also prohibited to speak. After some time, now the Minister of Justice has expressed that prosecutor Angela from Curaçao has come to Aruba to conduct an investigation of the team of investigators.

According to the SPA president, Angela has come to Aruba to do this and not to assist in the investigation. This cannot be, according to Zaandam, who said that there can never be and investigation in an investigation.

After that SPA met with the team of investigators, they agreed that they are going to have everything on hold, until they are able to find out exactly what prosecutor Angela has come to do in Aruba. When they asked chief prosecutor Karen Janssen what prosecutor Angela came to do in Aruba, she said that she doesn’t know, that it’s something she can’t.

Prosecutor Angela hasn’t been in contact with the investigative team either, about for example, certain documents that he has related to the case, to see in detail what is taking place.

According to Zaandam, prosecutor Angela is sitting in an office at the Attorney General’s, is looking at the investigation files, which is something that cannot take place, and because of this they have stopped the investigation of the case, temporarily. Zaandam said that he realizes that this is a very troublesome decision, but it will be taken until they find more clarity about this.

He continued to say that now the American Senate has asked for more information on the case of Holloway and the intention of the government to send Arlene Schipper and Commissioner Dolfi Richardson to Washington.

Zaandam said that this is after three Commissioners that they added to the investigation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. This way people’s attention is diverted.

This, according to the SPA president, who said that it is a public secret that there is a problem between the Attorney General and chief prosecutor Karen Janssen, and this is just something that cannot go on in the police force. According to Zaandam, he wants to avoid any division within the police force, that they government and others are trying to create.

First there was the supposed clash between Commissioner van der Straten and Commissioner Dompig, where van der Straten retired and things calmed down. Now Dompig took over the case, where they involved Dolfi Richardson in the game, to see if there was a clash.

SPA advised the two Commissioners that there is no clash in the police force and they expressed together that they are behind the investigative team, that they are together in this and that they speak together in respect to the team and the case. It is clear that if there is a separate power who wants to divide this team, they can forget about it.

According to Zaandam, the investigative team is doing a tremendous job and this has also been expressed by the Dutch colleagues, who were also in Aruba for the investigation.

These Dutch experts expressed in an FBI magazine that they could not have done a better job than the Aruban investigative team, however the Minister of Justice indicated that there will be an investigation of the investigative team, on the part of prosecutor Angela (whom he has respect for, according to Zaandam), who has barely 2 years as prosecutor, compared to the 15/16 years of experience of the prosecution’s office.

According to Zaandam, it’s best if they brought a prosecutor or expert from Holland, for example, who has a lit of experience in this area, for them to come do their investigation.

Zaandam said that the police of Aruba even listened to the FBI agents in Aruba speaking to their superiors in the US, saying what a good job the Aruban investigators are doing and do with the resources they have.

Posted by Getagrip at 12/13/2005 11:56:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2010, 05:59:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_72405.php

Google translation:

Eric Zaandam overwachts deceased

May 12, 2010, 3:39 p.m. (GMT -04:00)

Email this article   
Print this article 

Eric Zaandam

ORANGE CITY - Eric Zaandam this morning at the age of 58 deceased in the hospital. The famous police inspector and trade unionist was recorded yesterday after they entered the work (former police station Santacruz) was a stroke. He was rushed to hospital. There he remained in critical condition in intensive care. This morning the police made known that Zaandam is deceased. The inspector is known as active vakbondlid Aruba. He was a long time the police union president of SPA.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2010, 06:03:55 PM »

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3

To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards

Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

Accoding to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.
He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

BLUNDER

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceiptfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

FALSE ARREST

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

This, continues Zaandam in his book, is the issue here. However, he has much more to tell regarding the case of Natalee Holloway.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM 

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_09_18_getagripmonkey_archive.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2010, 08:22:40 PM »

Protecting Joran from the consequences of his actions is teaching him that he is exempt from the boundaries established by a civilized society.  Without intervention Joran van der Sloot's future well-being is in the balance and ... without intervention other "Natalees" are at risk.  It is only a matter of time.

J+++++

BOUNDARIES

Rita Cosby Live & Direct - April 4, 2006

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: And it’s sort of ironic that it’s his father who brought his underage son to a casino and left him there after he left, with access to his line of credit, to put this unfortunate chain of events in process.

You know, if Joran had never been there, not been allowed in there, because he’s underage and wasn’t accompanied by his father, the whole rest of the night wouldn’t have happened.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12150698/

TIME BOMB

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

FOR THE LOVE OF JORAN

private eye

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of trhe rest of Joran's life? .... 

It is very telling that Beth's life is getting brighter every day, considering her loss, yet Joran the boy who "got away with it" is descending deeper and deeper into a self convicted sentence of life without parole unless he confesses. He will never, never be able to move on from this without repentance. Corny, yes, self serving, yes I want him to tell the truth, but is it the absolute truth, the absolute gospel, yes. Surprise, no, it is as the Bible teaches.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2010, 08:26:05 PM »

Protecting Joran from the consequences of his actions is teaching him that he is exempt from the boundaries established by a civilized society.  Without intervention Joran van der Sloot's future well-being is in the balance and ... without intervention other "Natalees" are at risk.  It is only a matter of time.

+++++

BOUNDARIES

Rita Cosby Live & Direct - April 4, 2006

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY FAMILY ATTORNEY: And it’s sort of ironic that it’s his father who brought his underage son to a casino and left him there after he left, with access to his line of credit, to put this unfortunate chain of events in process.

You know, if Joran had never been there, not been allowed in there, because he’s underage and wasn’t accompanied by his father, the whole rest of the night wouldn’t have happened.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12150698/

TIME BOMB

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

FOR THE LOVE OF JORAN

private eye

I am amazed that the people who love or care for Joran do not yet see that he needs the help that can only be provided by him going to the authorities and telling the entire truth. Being rejected by society, labled as a criminal, all are taking a horrible toll on Joran that is going to fuel his addictions and push him further and further into a self destructive lifestyle. I would think his mother would recognize Joran's needs, and see the benefit he would gain even from incarceration. Isn't an investment of five or so years worth a return of trhe rest of Joran's life? .... 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2010, 08:30:03 PM »

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/11/eric-zaandam-president-of-spa-police.html

Eric Zaandam, president of SPA [police union]

People must rest assured that our judicial system is working correctly!

DIARIO Aruba

11/12/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – The president of the police corps union, Mr. Eric Zaandam, did an interview with DIARIO related to the direction in which the whole situation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is now going.

Without a doubt, this seems like an endless matter, given that the Alabama Governor has started planning a boycott against Aruba in America, and here in Aruba, the Parliament came to a decision that an investigation into the investigative process and our involved authorities will take place, even with the intention to remove certain functionaries.

One could feel in Eric Zaandam’s voice a tone of sadness and disappointment about these latest developments, at a moment where he has given his strong opinion.

First of all, the words expressed by Mr. Zaandam are for the all the people of Aruba, who have given their unconditional support to the judicial system of our country.

According to Mr. Zaandam, he has been able to observe that there are people who want to create problems for the credibility of our justice system, they want to question the credibility of justice and for many of them, their motives are clearly personal, what has happened on various occasions and many others, for one reason or another, don’t like certain members of KPA or the prosecution.

“We must be very aware and this is a plea for the people of Aruba, to always have confidence in the police corps, in the prosecution’s office and in our judges.

Because the system that we have doesn’t favour anyone in any case. All cases are independent, all cases have to be presented not to say that it for family reasons that they will be favoured.

In what concerns the prosecution’s office, it is an institution which is completely independent, as well as our Organization of Judges who are appointed by the Kingdom, independently.

It is my belief that the people have to rest assured that justice is proceeding as it should”, Mr. Zaandam said emphatically.

[translated by Getagrip]
Posted by Getagrip at 11/13/2005 02:53:00 PM 

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2010, 09:17:23 PM »

ERIC ZAANDAM

DIARIO Aruba
12/13/2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Monday, the police union (SPA) held a press conference to clear up certain matters that are still pending with the police force. According to SPA president Eric Zaandam, there are some things that are going in a troublesome route and because of this he felt it would be good to hold a press conference.

Posted by Getagrip at 12/13/2005 11:56:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_12_11_getagripmonkey_archive.html

STANLEY ZAANDAM

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

Posted by Getagrip at 9/19/2005 12:18:00 PM

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_09_18_getagripmonkey_archive.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.