April 26, 2024, 05:09:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DATA POSTS - TAMIKOSMOM  (Read 132994 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2010, 11:47:59 AM »

Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, age 30, disappeared on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 in Oranjestad, Aruba and has not been seen or heard from since. Jose was last seen wearing dark blue tennis shorts, a gray t-shirt and black slippers.

5/8/2008 - TES and Jose’s parents are working with law enforcement to make the arrangements to travel to Aruba to search for Jose.

5/18/2008 – Tim Miller and members arrive in Aruba to meet with law enforcement, attend a press conference, and develop a plan for searching. A message to Tim Miller from your team members at home: “We are so proud of you and your continued commitment. You display a constant dedication to the families of missing loved ones no matter what nationality they are or where they live. As you stated before you left, Jose’s family loves him just as much as Natalee’s family loves her and as much as any other family loves and misses their lost loved ones. God Bless You for following your heart and coming to the aid of another family no matter what the circumstances are. Be safe in your efforts and come home safely and soon.”

5/25/2008 - After a week long search with the help of Jose’s family and local Arubans, unfortunately Tim Miller and TES members return with no answers as to the whereabouts of Jose. We are grateful to have received the warmth from locals to assist a family in need.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2879.msg386402;topicseen#msg386402

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2010, 12:26:19 PM »

Connections within the Aruban hierachy dictated from the getgo that justice for Natalee Holloway never stood a chance.

++++++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' – April 7, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER:  Well, you know, it’s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

On the Record w/ Greta – May 25, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  As most of you know, Guido Wever, age 19, was arrested in Holland last week in connection with Natalee Holloway's disappearance. He has been released. Here is a small news item: He is related to a frequent guest on our show — Arlene Ellis-Schipper. I was told they are cousins, but I don't know if that is first, second, etc. Cousins... and yes, Aruba is a small place.

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196974,00.html

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

NANCY GRACE, HOST: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

JOSSY MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

On the Record w / Greta - November 14, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ..... it has to be.

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2010, 10:14:02 AM »

Zaandam's obit

I squinted ... too lazy to get my specs ...and I believed there is a "Stanley" amongst the survivors.

Now that it has been confirmed that "Eric" and "Stanley" are not the same person ... it would be interesting to know what the relationship.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2010, 12:51:07 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Page 14-15:
  On Thursday May 26, 2005, Natalee came into my bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to tell me it was almost time to go. Everyone was gathering at a friend's house for the ride to the airport. My job was to pick everyone up at the airport when they returned on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30, 2005.

While Natalee was going to be out of town, Jug was going to his lake house to visit with his family and friends. In our marriage, the second for both of us, we rarely vacationed together. My son, Matt, had made his own plans with friends for the weekend, so it was the perfect time for me to take a much-needed, overdue trip to my family's lake house in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I had not been there in a very long time. Birmingham is about nine hours away, so it was just too long a drive since moving here to make the trip on a regular basis. I was very much looking forward to visiting with my family. Everyone's plans were made.

In the wee hours on this Thursday morning Natalee and I loaded her things in the back of the car and headed off to her friend's house. It was very dark at that hour, and we were both only half awake. But we did talk some. Small talk. We reviewed what she had packed, going through a mental checklist of passport, cash, camera, sunscreen, and the like. When we arrived at her friend's house, she came to life. The adventure she had been excitedly awaiting for months was finally about to begin. She jumped out of the car and bounced to the back to get her bag. I got out and walked around the car to help her. She gathered her things and looked up long enough for me to kiss her on the cheek.

"I love you! Have a great time!" I told her.

She replied, "Bye, Mom! Love you!" and slung her purple duffel bag over her shoulder.

The bag made her walk slightly bent to its opposite side. I got back in the car as she made her way up the long walkway to the front door. Turning the car around to leave, I stopped and looked back over my shoulder to see her go inside. The front door of the house opened just wide enough for her to slip in. I saw her silhouette in the beam of light that shone from inside. The light narrowed as the door closed, then disappeared completely. It was pitch-black again. I drove away not knowing that would be the last time I would ever see Natalee.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Page 200:
  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Pages 209/210:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive ...

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Page 219:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Page 226:
  As each Mother's Day, spring break, and anniversary marking Natalee's disappearance draw near, reporter and producers whose names and voices are still as familiar as family call to check in.  They ask how Matt and I are doing.  The media occasionally ask for an interview, and want to know if I've heard anything from Aruba.  The answer is always the same.  It's my prayer that the unprecedented media attention heaped on our tragedy will somehow have a positive impact on coverage of other missing-person cases.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Page 231-232:
I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

I love Natalee and miss her very much.  And still fantasize about the possibility that one day a call will come telling me that I need to go to the island.  To get her.  I want to always be prepared for that imaginary call.  So I keep my passport with me at all times.  And right next to mine is Natalee's.

Just in case.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2010, 02:35:43 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Scarborough Country - October 23, 2005

Beth Holloway:

"They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.  They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true."

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

yw

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2010, 02:48:33 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Beth Holloway:

We did everything we could in looking for her. There was a government coverup, and it has been documented.

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2010, 02:57:57 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Beth Holloway:

It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'.

Loving Natalee - Page 194

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2010, 03:29:49 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Beth Holloway:

We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee.  Natalee deserves to return to her country.  She  deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person.  Every single person knows that.  They know it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

thx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2010, 06:51:49 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 10:  While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist.  ... I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 16:  During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s.  ... Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and an apparent drug deal was taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 182:  I asked Dompig to do the interview of Koen instead of having Jacobs do it. I became concerned because he said he would have to discuss it with Jacobs first. Several weeks later, I heard that Koen's father had been interviewed, but Koen had not been questioned yet. I wondered if they were prepping the father to prep his son for questioning. That was something that seemed all to familiar.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 183:  I commented to Jacobs about how short my statement was. He said that I could add anything I wanted to it. Also, I noticed that Eric Soemers's name was on it, but that detective was not even present during the interview. Now I wondered if Jacobs was making up everyone's statement and getting Eric to sign on to them. If that were the case, he could state anything he wanted, and it would look like an official statement made in front of a witness.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 194:  On November 8, 2005, Alabama Governor Bob Rile held a televised press conference with Beth and Jug Twitty at his side during which he called for a travel boycott of Aruba.  He also urged all fifty states to back him in the boycott, stating, "Until their lack of law enforcement practices can be evalutation, and until they offer some resolution in the Natalee's case, tourists are not safe in Aruba or any Dutch Territories."

Page 195:  While I still had mixed feelings about a boycott, I stood strong in supporting my government in any decisions they made.  The people of Aruba have elected their officials, and their officials have spoken.  We elect our officials, and they have decided what is necessary for the people.

Page 196:  I can no longer sit on the fence on this issue.  It has not been an easy decision for me to make.  But I need to know what happened to my daughter, and I do believe that a boycott may be the only way we will get anybody over there to talk to us or to turn in the people who are reponsible for her disappearance.

Considering all that had transpired, I changed my position.  In early December 2005, I called Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour's office to ask that he join Alabama Governor Bob Riley and Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee in the travel boycott of Aruba.  Since that time, Georgia Governor Sonny Purdue has also come on board in support of the boycott.  However, I had waitied over a month to hear back from Governor Barbour when he made an announcement that he will not join in on the boycott.  I am surprised that he never responded to me, and I am truly disappointed that he does not feel a boycott is warranted.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 42:  I grasped at straws.  I was desperate.  I bloodied by hands from ripping up rocks on the beach in the hopes of finding one tiny shred of evidence.  I performed the revolting task of tearing through the contents of a garbage dump in search of my daughter's body.  I scoured crack houses looking to see if Natalee was being held captive in one of them.  When officials found out that Americans were going into those places and shaking things up, they became infuriated and told me to back off.

I am a father who has no idea what has happened to my child.  The questions run through my mind all day long.  They keep me awake at night.  Is she dead?  Is she alive?  Is she being held captive somewhere?  Are they hurting her?  Is she crying out for me?  I need to know.  I need to find some peace, one way or another.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2010, 09:26:01 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 114 – 115:
  Since entrusting Natalee’s care to God, I welcome sleep when I can get it.  Nothing in my dreams is worse than my walking hours.  Ironically, sleep takes me out of the nightmare.

No question though, the lack of sleep is having an effect.  After holding it together all day, in front of others and in front of TV cameras, night is when emotions spiral out of control.

Feeling was unleashed at the cross, and it is a being of its own.  It can soothe me, and it can torment me. It empowers me.  Yet I throw things when I’m alone in the room.  Shoes.  Apples from a fruit basket.  Whatever is within reach when the urge strikes.  Sometimes the crying is inconsolable, and I hug the purple duffel bag.  Over and over.  I just hug it.

When Jug and I are in Natalee’s room by ourselves, we kneel and pray together for her, staring at her picture on the bedside table where we keep the light on.  Just like all parents do when they’re waiting for their children to come home.

Another day passes.  And tomorrow and the next day and the next we’ll put on our game faces and do it all over again until we find her.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2010, 09:33:31 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 15:
  I'm glad I'm alone to recount the events that have brought me to this place on this morning, preparing to pack up and leave this house and Mountain Brook. Standing in the doorway of Natalee's room, I unwillingly step inside to the center of it, look around slowly, take it all in. In what feels like slow motion, I bend my knees until they touch the floor, rest my hands on the light cream-colored rug in front of me, and roll over onto my right side. Curling up in a fetal position, my head tucked down, arms crossing over my chest, I close my eyes again. And the cry I have fought off for almost two years finally comes. The final good-bye cry. And it comes hard. From somewhere deep, deep inside me. And it feels as if it will never stop. As if the pain can never be contained again.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2010, 09:40:29 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2010, 09:50:47 PM »

b]FIVE YEARS LATER[/b]

Reminder

Beth Holloway:

There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=?id=&slide=3&null=null

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2010, 11:01:51 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Beth Holloway:

Jan van der Stratten is corrupt to the core of his existence.  He just doesn't deserve any more words..

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-wednesday-february-13-2008-tonights-dana-pretzer-show-to-be-one-of-the-hardest-hitting-shows-to-date/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2010, 09:43:17 AM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Pages 184:  he opportunity to hide behind Hurricane Katrina is too inviting.  The three suspects will be released while all eyes are turned to the devastation in New Orlean.

Page 185:  The last announcement I make on television is never seen.  Hurricane Katrina gives the island the cloak of cover it needs to let the suspects walk free and relieve itself of its media burden.

Page 142:
  Hurricane Katrina had left the door open for the boys to sent on their way with little publicity and few restrictions because it took the world's focus off of Natalee.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2010, 09:51:17 AM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Reminder

Page 14:
  As the countdown to graduation and her senior trip ticked down, the time moved very fast.  On Friday night Natalee danced at the senior prom.  The following Tuesday night she walked across the stage and accepted her high-school diploma.  Two days after that she left for Aruba.  And by the next Monday morning she was missing.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 1:
I watched as she received her high school diploma, and I took pictures of her at her graduation ceremony.  I planned to be there when she graduated from college and then medical school.  My pride would have enveloped us both.  I had long imagined the day when I would see my Natalee in her beautiful white wedding grown.  We would meet in the back of the church for her last moment as "daddy's little girl" and, as she encircled my arm with hers, I would lean down and whisper the words that all fathers must say to their daughters on that very special day, "I love you."  I would walk her down the aisle and proudly offer her hand to her fiance, and I would return to my seat knowing that my girl had accomplished all that a father could desire.  At that moment, it would be clear that the first tier of her life with me had come to an end and that the man she would now look to for approval and love would be her husband.  But she would always be my little Natalee ... always.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2010, 10:13:44 AM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Klaasend - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2010, 12:04:46 PM »

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 184:
  Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow.  "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans.  Not one tape.  Nothing." he says sadly.  Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball.  Not even for one minute.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Pages 187:
After waiting months to find out what my statement actually says, Jug calls on my first day in California. He has finally been able to obtain the translation of my statement from prosecutor Janssen. The one the detective brought to me to sign late that night in the restaurant. And I trusted him, and signed every page.

“listen to this, Beth …” The words he reads echo in my head. I begin to sink, and could slide to the ground out of my chair. “Jug, they changed it. They changed my statement.”

I had carefully given intricate details about the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard the first night we got to the island, including names and physical descriptions. Now Paulus van der Sloot is described only as “the man with the glasses.”

Those are not my words.

Earlier we learned from the prosecutor that the statements from the two uniformed officers who were with us in the van der Sloot front yard that morning didn’t mention the sexual encounters described by Joran between Natalee and him. No mention of his sexual contact with her as she was falling asleep and walking up. No mention of his description of her underwear and genitalia. So the judge never heard about all that.

There‘s no way a police officer could stand there that morning, hear what Joran was saying, and fail to include these details in a statement. No way. In my opinion this information must have been deleted for the officers.

Page 182:
  The day after our talk with Ms. Flanegan, I had to go to the police staton to turn in the statement that I had given to Dennis Jacobs.  He had given me a copy to go over with my attorney, Vinda.  But, after looking at it, I realized that it was only a page and a half long and had little to do with what we had actually discussed the most, the conversation that I had with Paulus van der Sloot at the prison ...  I had spent a long time with Jacobs, and much of my interview was not in the statement.

FIVE YEARS LATER

Flashback

Page 1:
  I cannot tell you how much it hurts to lose a child.  There are no words to describe the feelings that choke a parent who outlives a daughter. It is not supposed to happen this way. I was never prepared for this kind of pain, this type of emptiness. My heart has an insurmountable void that used to be filled with Natalee's presence.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.