May 30, 2024, 05:18:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #36 4/20/09 - 4/24/09  (Read 120234 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #540 on: April 22, 2009, 11:19:13 PM »

Oh My Gosh, that was so funny!!!  Mytime, I am throwing quarters at your feet!!!!

Wonkie's throwing apples

(at PT anyway.........)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: April 22, 2009, 11:20:44 PM »

Bearly ~  Maybe you can get a jewel for your navel, or maybe a ring in it.  It would take away some of the attention from your bewb.  (Notice I saw bewb, not bewbs)

I think it was Klaas that was playin' with my bewb...

After CBB pointed it out, I can clearly see not only the one bewb (rightie) , I can also catch a glimpse of leftie there just beneath. 

I knew a lady that used to keep her money in her bosoms.  She called them "left bank" and "right bank". 

Thanks for all the "Musings" welcomes!

I'm laughing so hard at myself.........it took me about 4 pages to figure out what "bewb" is!   (I was saying it wrong)

::MonkeyHaHa::I recently shopped with my daughter for her wedding gown.  The owner of the store is quite a character, sort of a la "my big fat greek wedding" variety.  While we were admiring my daughter in her gown, we hear a ring, and the woman fished her cellphone out of her bra!  I was dying!

OH, you have to invite her, she could be the life of the party.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: April 22, 2009, 11:21:47 PM »

Oh My Gosh, that was so funny!!!  Mytime, I am throwing quarters at your feet!!!!

Wonkie's throwing apples

(at PT anyway.........)

I saw her do it.  Yup, sure did.   
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: April 22, 2009, 11:23:22 PM »

Wreck,

I have to post something in defense of you otherwise I would really feel bad not supporting you better.

Never did you say any such thing nor did anybody else.  Hoping our FBI is working behind the scenes is hardly the same thing as accusing the family of deceiving us. 

I don't really believe all this reading comprehension problem, either.  Just plain liars.

But a few of them do appear to be seriously unstable.

This is absolutely correct.  And at this point no way is it a reading comp. problem.  I really don't know what to make of some people.  I've tried to stay very quiet about this as some people have way way too much information about my personal life, and my children.  So far I don't think any information has been shared, and by god if I EVER find out it has someone will wish to god they never met me.  That ain't a threat that's a promise.

This is beyond rediculous, and I for one severed all ties some time ago. 

Best thing to do is ignore.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #544 on: April 22, 2009, 11:29:21 PM »

Wreck,

I have to post something in defense of you otherwise I would really feel bad not supporting you better.

Never did you say any such thing nor did anybody else.  Hoping our FBI is working behind the scenes is hardly the same thing as accusing the family of deceiving us. 

I don't really believe all this reading comprehension problem, either.  Just plain liars.

This is absolutely correct.  And at this point no way is it a reading comp. problem.  I really don't know what to make of some people.  I've tried to stay very quiet about this as some people have way way too much information about my personal life, and my children.  So far I don't think any information has been shared, and by god if I EVER find out it has someone will wish to god they never met me.  That ain't a threat that's a promise.

Hi Snoopy!!! It's great to see you!!!   

Wreck's got his hothead on and he's not going to take it anymore!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: April 22, 2009, 11:29:59 PM »

CBB - I spent all night pissing and moaning about nothing, as usual.  I really did not give a ratz azz about my hat.  I am just mentioning it now to get some sympathy because I am trying to fine a frivolous lawsuit.

Bearly as usual, was right on it and called my bluff.  I am sorry for lying to you, CBB, I don't even deserve this hat.

Thank you, Mytime, for coming clean.

I just hit the "I am telling" button,  You are in big trouble. 

Yes, I am the Mod in charge.  What is your complaint?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #546 on: April 22, 2009, 11:32:24 PM »

CBB - I spent all night pissing and moaning about nothing, as usual.  I really did not give a ratz azz about my hat.  I am just mentioning it now to get some sympathy because I am trying to fine a frivolous lawsuit.

Bearly as usual, was right on it and called my bluff.  I am sorry for lying to you, CBB, I don't even deserve this hat.

Wanna arm wrestle?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 22, 2009, 11:33:15 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=gU05ZfyrLbfOtRBk&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=gU05ZfyrLbfOtRBk&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>

Now we know how the hat got smooshed!!!

What is my hunny doing dancing with MT?

MT, explain yourself!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 22, 2009, 11:34:46 PM »

Bearly ~  Maybe you can get a jewel for your navel, or maybe a ring in it.  It would take away some of the attention from your bewb.  (Notice I saw bewb, not bewbs)

I think it was Klaas that was playin' with my bewb...

After CBB pointed it out, I can clearly see not only the one bewb (rightie) , I can also catch a glimpse of leftie there just beneath. 

I knew a lady that used to keep her money in her bosoms.  She called them "left bank" and "right bank". 

Thanks for all the "Musings" welcomes!

I'm laughing so hard at myself.........it took me about 4 pages to figure out what "bewb" is!   (I was saying it wrong)

::MonkeyHaHa::I recently shopped with my daughter for her wedding gown.  The owner of the store is quite a character, sort of a la "my big fat greek wedding" variety.  While we were admiring my daughter in her gown, we hear a ring, and the woman fished her cellphone out of her bra!  I was dying!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 22, 2009, 11:37:05 PM »

Wanna arm wrestle?

Jello wrestle??

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: April 22, 2009, 11:40:42 PM »

OMG!!  PT is up again.   

I must not have added enough of my special ingredient.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 22, 2009, 11:41:42 PM »

Wreck,

Good to see you Snoopy!

Agree, ignoring is best but they just keep on and on and on.  I wonder if some of the hysteria and drama and lying is to detract from the fact that they were so duped by their hero PondScumLizard. 

They should be feeling pretty foolish over that one.  And collecting money to repay Dave Holloway for the horrible hoax they helped play on him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: April 22, 2009, 11:42:49 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=gU05ZfyrLbfOtRBk&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=gU05ZfyrLbfOtRBk&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=JibJab</a>

MT, explain yourself!!!

I will!!  CBB - Bearly was throwing apples at PT and it got all dented BUT I did spend all night trying to fix it.   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: April 22, 2009, 11:42:58 PM »

Heaven forbid I have a 16 hour workday, hence I'm only now catching up on today's events. I'm shocked and furious to learn of ldstlou's post today and thankfully someone did email me copy and then to read what she said about Klaas.........well I have a few things to say about all of this.

One, reading comprehension issue or not - to post anyone's partial social security # on the internet in a public area for viewing along with their DOB is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. Hopefully I've made that clear enough for her to wrap her brain around.

As for Klaas, how dare you speculate what she earns and who pays for what in her private life? Who do you think you are ???? GET A GRIP ON THAT MAMMOTH RAGING TEMPER OF YOURS LDSTLOU !!!!

For the record Klaas isn't paid one thin dime by SM or Red or anyone associated with this forum. I recall carnut started that rumor and fanned that flame for a long time, for once he was banned all he did was feed that stupid notion into his devotees over at GM. It just goes to show how little he really knows for to generate real significant dollars with a blog or a forum, you need DIRECT advertisers covering your site with wall to wall ads! A few ads from a market aggregator isn't going to pay for much more than the cost of your infrastructure, IF even that! I am more than tired of his refrain and the assumptions of his groupies who do not have a clue regarding how dollars are generated over the internet, at least not a realistic idea of that. The darn Wall Street Journal recently featured an article detailing what's required to generate a modest amount from blogging and SM doesn't qualify. But go visit Perez Hilton's site, have ad after ad dance and blow up in your face and then you'll know what's required to make the big bucks !!

As for Klaas, this is what I do know. She like many of us, is concerned about keeping employment and paying our bills to include our healthcare costs. Many of you likely don't know this but she's worked part-time much of the time since we all arrived here? Did you ask her about that Ldstlou? Did you bother to ask her how she works part-time, manages this forum as administrator, responds to dozens of emails daily, assists Red with media items for the front page, scoots to the store to ensure her family has a fresh healthy dinner nightly, and is there for her children, her sisters, and her in-law's as needed?

Oh did I forget her devoted hubby? She's there for him too, always.

If you have to sling lies and crap at Klaas then you must either be jealous, desperate, or both.

Rant over.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: April 22, 2009, 11:45:43 PM »

OMG!!  PT is up again.   

I must not have added enough of my special ingredient.   

Check and make sure it is not just his walking stick.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: April 22, 2009, 11:48:01 PM »

MT, explain yourself!!!

I will!!  CBB - Bearly was throwing apples at PT and it got all dented BUT I did spend all night trying to fix it.   

See, she confessed.  PT is dented, but the hat is fine!!!

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: April 22, 2009, 11:48:21 PM »

Thanks Nonesuche    Don't forget running a scripting program updating a hospital database on my laptop while moderating the forum on my PC while cooking shrimp scampi, lol 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: April 22, 2009, 11:48:49 PM »

Heaven forbid I have a 16 hour workday, hence I'm only now catching up on today's events. I'm shocked and furious to learn of ldstlou's post today and thankfully someone did email me copy and then to read what she said about Klaas.........well I have a few things to say about all of this.

One, reading comprehension issue or not - to post anyone's partial social security # on the internet in a public area for viewing along with their DOB is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. Hopefully I've made that clear enough for her to wrap her brain around.

As for Klaas, how dare you speculate what she earns and who pays for what in her private life? Who do you think you are ???? GET A GRIP ON THAT MAMMOTH RAGING TEMPER OF YOURS LDSTLOU !!!!

For the record Klaas isn't paid one thin dime by SM or Red or anyone associated with this forum. I recall carnut started that rumor and fanned that flame for a long time, for once he was banned all he did was feed that stupid notion into his devotees over at GM. It just goes to show how little he really knows for to generate real significant dollars with a blog or a forum, you need DIRECT advertisers covering your site with wall to wall ads! A few ads from a market aggregator isn't going to pay for much more than the cost of your infrastructure, IF even that! I am more than tired of his refrain and the assumptions of his groupies who do not have a clue regarding how dollars are generated over the internet, at least not a realistic idea of that. The darn Wall Street Journal recently featured an article detailing what's required to generate a modest amount from blogging and SM doesn't qualify. But go visit Perez Hilton's site, have ad after ad dance and blow up in your face and then you'll know what's required to make the big bucks !!

As for Klaas, this is what I do know. She like many of us, is concerned about keeping employment and paying our bills to include our healthcare costs. Many of you likely don't know this but she's worked part-time much of the time since we all arrived here? Did you ask her about that Ldstlou? Did you bother to ask her how she works part-time, manages this forum as administrator, responds to dozens of emails daily, assists Red with media items for the front page, scoots to the store to ensure her family has a fresh healthy dinner nightly, and is there for her children, her sisters, and her in-law's as needed?

Oh did I forget her devoted hubby? She's there for him too, always.

If you have to sling lies and crap at Klaas then you must either be jealous, desperate, or both.

Rant over.
Well said!  I now refer to her as the "ldiot" !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: April 22, 2009, 11:51:06 PM »

Thanks Nonesuche    Don't forget running a scripting program updating a hospital database on my laptop while moderating the forum on my PC while cooking shrimp scampi, lol 

I remember!! I also remember when I was having boohoo meltdowns at losing Rick to cancer you were always, always there - listening and caring !!

As we say in the south BLESS THEIR WICKED LITTLE HEARTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: April 22, 2009, 11:54:04 PM »

WOW!!  Now I feel like I don't do enough.   

PT is a full time job though, don't let the name fool you.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.