May 28, 2024, 06:30:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #36 4/20/09 - 4/24/09  (Read 120207 times)
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: April 24, 2009, 02:20:55 AM »

CBB   Just wanted to toss in my 2 cents.   I am so glad you are able to be here and trust your meds are working.     

Chi-M
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 24, 2009, 06:46:17 AM »

Yes, that site is hilarious!  But good feedback for some, too, for some who think people actually believe them and their lying.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: April 24, 2009, 06:57:25 AM »

FYI - if anyone happens to be reading over that SM, the IP that Carnut posted as one that "hacked" into GM is not used by anyone at SM in the forum or on the front page, I checked.   

good to know Klaas 

I decided I need to post so that if nothing else, I am continuing to irritate imperious SAM who frankly I find whiny and boring.

As Darleen would say, Sam is not the boss of me 

Hey Artcolley, I have missed you !!! 

SAM is a HAM I AM
Better then baloney I guess.

Hi None.

SamtheHam is not the boss of me either and I have absolutely no intention of ever shutting my mouth on her account.  I hope I am on her last nerve.

I guess they are just too stupid to see the rank hypocrisy of posting such things in a thread solely dedicated to bashing SM!  Do they really think we will just sit meekly by and take it?

Not a chance!  We are not the ones posting social security numbers and dates of birth.  That would be them doing those kind of things.

And, yeah, we have the screen shots to prove that and plenty more.
So maybe they should shut their own mouths for a change.

None of any of their business what we say here in the first place but since they have decided to make it so, the control freaks actually think they can silence people!  Or that anybody is going to just let their lies stand unchallenged?  I'll call them out of their lying every time I see it.

Idiots for sure!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: April 24, 2009, 07:00:11 AM »

Thank heavens Sam's last nerve is immune to panty discussions 

carnut would prefer there are no panties in his forum me thinks.
hikey on the other hand.............wants more licks.

did he ever tell any of you his panty story?

Now that story is really something!  And probably why all the panty discussions go on there now as well.  Some people really have a thing about that!

Sickos!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: April 24, 2009, 07:02:05 AM »

Sam needs some tongue.

yes she does kermit and yap could use a little too for she's the one sharing all the personal info, or at least MINE and a few others I have seen screenshots for

me thinks she is getting plenty of hikey tongue.

What a pair!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: April 24, 2009, 07:04:29 AM »

Sam needs some tongue.

yes she does kermit and yap could use a little too for she's the one sharing all the personal info, or at least MINE and a few others I have seen screenshots for

me thinks she is getting plenty of hikey tongue.

Thank heavens Sam's last nerve is immune to panty discussions 

Yes and Monkey Bashing doesn't seem to bother her at all.  Odd, that!  Selective nervous condition I guess.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: April 24, 2009, 07:18:42 AM »

Sorry I missed the discussion last night as I was out but have done all I can to resume the enervating of monkey bashers this morning.

I certainly want to do my part in "getting on their last nerves" and have no intention of just letting their lies about people who post here just slide by.  Only in their dreams will that happen but they could stop doing it and thus evoking responses.  Guess they never thought of that, huh?

We are not the ones with the thread devoted to that kind of thing.  They are. 

Hope all my Monkey Friends have a wonderful day.  And that the others, well, a day like they deserve.  Karma can be a dreadful thing!

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: April 24, 2009, 07:22:45 AM »

CBB, I can not tell you how happy I am that you are ok and able to be here dancing!  I thank God that your health allows you to do that.  I am also glad to see some old friends like ospainter and mytime here.  I have tried and am trying to stay out of the feuds.  I have friends who I value at different sites.  I was here for Natalee in the beginning and am still here for her.  That is what this is all about.  Support for Justice for Natalee and her family. I truly hate that things are as they are.  I very rarely post here and when I do it is usually in the sports thread or here in Musings from time to time. I continue to pray that something will happen to allow Natalee to come home! Thank you all for allowing me to say this but with recent events I have found myself being sad that people who were once united for Natalee are not united anymore.  I wish that could change.

It's great to see you too, Casa! I can't keep up with the feuds. I just laugh when something's funny and defend those I love when I see ugly stuff.   

CBB, I would agree with your response. Thank you for stating it with such clarity, it really is simple isn't it?

casa knows I've never been rude or offensive to her, despite all the hateful responses from GM I did not blame her for those, and we were discussing football and not Natalee. I continue to wish she and her son Speedy well. Even after the GM crew and carnut posted 100% of you there voted me off the mean little island? Did you vote? Now that you've made this post I'd like to know.

That being said, to see the likes of Sam and MuminOhio continuing to post snarky, degrading remarks toward me, I'm not going to take it. Heck I don't post that much in Natalee's thread for unlike Lala's and Yap and Bastibro and Johan, I don't think I have all the answers. Obviously they must not either for the dog search turned up nada, except for costing Dave a small fortune?

MuminOhio you leap into this fray now when I think you need to hush up, for you screamed and screamed about emails being posted  at SM, when ldstlou clearly made that threat of posting my emails - not even emails to her mind either - in the Natalee thread in 2009. Go look it up then swallow real hard in that glass house of yours.

casa, my advice to you is to be mindful that you can't know what is said about you in that GM chat when you are not around........yet one more reason I didn't like that place.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: April 24, 2009, 07:38:17 AM »

Sorry I missed the discussion last night as I was out but have done all I can to resume the enervating of monkey bashers this morning.

I certainly want to do my part in "getting on their last nerves" and have no intention of just letting their lies about people who post here just slide by.  Only in their dreams will that happen but they could stop doing it and thus evoking responses.  Guess they never thought of that, huh?

We are not the ones with the thread devoted to that kind of thing.  They are. 

Hope all my Monkey Friends have a wonderful day.  And that the others, well, a day like they deserve.  Karma can be a dreadful thing!

I am SO glad it's Friday, typically I try not to wish away a single day above ground but with spring here I need to get outside in the fresh air, instead of tied to a phone and a PC. However, I am grateful when I'm not having to travel, so that part is a blessing.

Anna you just keep posting, I will too, for who but a very imperious person would dare to think they should 'rule' who posts and who does not?? Frankly she can kiss my patootie!

btw to many at GM who were included on an email I received yesterday, Angie had her grandbaby this week and I haven't seen a single one of them congratulate her at their beloved meanie site. I'm so glad that beautiful baby is healthy as is her mother, one would think they are as well, correct? So congrats to Angie and her family!

Just one more example of their definition of friendship which only confirms to me once again, that friends like that aren't very helpful nor positive. Their friendship is totally dependent on if you agree with them, follow their allegiances and their herd mentality.

THANK GOD I learned that about them!

Everyone, have a great day and be thankful for the positives in your life. Those facing challenges I so hope that your future improves and that you find support here and in your personal lives to move beyond the challenges.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #849 on: April 24, 2009, 08:04:52 AM »

Just throwing this out there before I go into work. I am no poet, but I am looking for a poem for my twin sister's 50th birthday. Maybe one of you guys are poetic?? BTW we look and act nothing alike!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: April 24, 2009, 08:19:14 AM »

CBB, I can not tell you how happy I am that you are ok and able to be here dancing!  I thank God that your health allows you to do that.  I am also glad to see some old friends like ospainter and mytime here.  I have tried and am trying to stay out of the feuds.  I have friends who I value at different sites.  I was here for Natalee in the beginning and am still here for her.  That is what this is all about.  Support for Justice for Natalee and her family. I truly hate that things are as they are.  I very rarely post here and when I do it is usually in the sports thread or here in Musings from time to time. I continue to pray that something will happen to allow Natalee to come home! Thank you all for allowing me to say this but with recent events I have found myself being sad that people who were once united for Natalee are not united anymore.  I wish that could change.

It's great to see you too, Casa! I can't keep up with the feuds. I just laugh when something's funny and defend those I love when I see ugly stuff.   

CBB, I would agree with your response. Thank you for stating it with such clarity, it really is simple isn't it?

casa knows I've never been rude or offensive to her, despite all the hateful responses from GM I did not blame her for those, and we were discussing football and not Natalee. I continue to wish she and her son Speedy well. Even after the GM crew and carnut posted 100% of you there voted me off the mean little island? Did you vote? Now that you've made this post I'd like to know.

That being said, to see the likes of Sam and MuminOhio continuing to post snarky, degrading remarks toward me, I'm not going to take it. Heck I don't post that much in Natalee's thread for unlike Lala's and Yap and Bastibro and Johan, I don't think I have all the answers. Obviously they must not either for the dog search turned up nada, except for costing Dave a small fortune?

MuminOhio you leap into this fray now when I think you need to hush up, for you screamed and screamed about emails being posted  at SM, when ldstlou clearly made that threat of posting my emails - not even emails to her mind either - in the Natalee thread in 2009. Go look it up then swallow real hard in that glass house of yours.

casa, my advice to you is to be mindful that you can't know what is said about you in that GM chat when you are not around........yet one more reason I didn't like that place.

None, I am just going to say this no matter who disagrees with me.  Casa, you are like "calling the kettle black".  Over there you are into all the bashing and setting back and not saying a word.  Look what they said about Klaas.  Awful, Awful stuff going on there.  Then you come here and you "do not want to get involved with the fighting".  Can't have it both ways. JMO
JMO  JMO  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: April 24, 2009, 08:27:18 AM »

And for the record, I have never posted things like the first name of whom any of my sons might be dating, etc. unlike what is claimed by some.

ITA, BlueMoon.  You can't sustain a site and at the same time say you are not a part of it.  That doesn't make sense.  I am not talking about a difference of opinion over investigations and such but other posters, especially when it is the official site policy with threads devoted just to that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #852 on: April 24, 2009, 09:01:26 AM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: April 24, 2009, 09:12:56 AM »

Just throwing this out there before I go into work. I am no poet, but I am looking for a poem for my twin sister's 50th birthday. Maybe one of you guys are poetic?? BTW we look and act nothing alike!!!
You mean she does not have your psychadelic background and beautiful mane?  Smile

I am not a poet, and you know it!!  BUT I HEART YOU BIG SIS!!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: April 24, 2009, 09:29:19 AM »

BlueMoon - I understand why you feel as you do, I expressed that same opinion to BTGirl for she came over to the musings thread again and again, taunting. I didn't see casa do that and I don't think she's tried to fan the flame. However I struggle with understanding how you can be part of the bashing there, I know I got tired of it last summer and left.

for the record, when I requested ldstlou stop her threats via email direct to her, her response (with expletives) was to threaten to contact my employer regarding how I spend my time? My brain can't even wrap around such a threat, much less tolerate it. Who does she think she is? I guess her friends in "high places" make her feel invincible? Delusional is more like it.

Anna - I will confirm I have never seen you post who your children date, not ever! I am so sick and tired of seeing them post that and also that you said your son was in the secret service!!

Back to work, I hope they aren't having to work the overtime I am, even I am not that mean despite them !!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 24, 2009, 09:33:01 AM »

Good morning and a Happy Friday to all the monks

Congratulations to Angie and her family on the birth of her new grandbaby!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: April 24, 2009, 09:33:45 AM »

none, I really meant what I said that I do not like the feuding on either side.   I have never said anything bad about you and won't.  I have even stated at GM that you have always been nice to me and in the midst of all this I have been happy that we have still been able to post together especially about football!  I do enjoy posting with you in the sports thread and also wish your son well in this last year of college. When there is any kind of vote at GM whether it be about a new member joining or voting someone off not everyone votes.  When there is a 100% vote it means that 100% of the people who voted did so a certain way.  I do not always vote and I did NOT vote you off.  Perhaps some do talk about me in chat if I am not there and if they do I consider it to be their problem.  I am aware of some talk, but that person is not a member anymore. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: April 24, 2009, 09:38:30 AM »

Yesterday was Northern Rose's birthday, her day to shine!  Her birthday thread got posted later in the evening, so for all of those that might have missed it, here is the link to her birthday thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4933.msg781900#new

Please go there and give Northern Rose your birthday wishes!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: April 24, 2009, 10:01:45 AM »

Good morning and a Happy Friday to all the monks

Congratulations to Angie and her family on the birth of her new grandbaby!   
Good morning Muffy!

Congrats to you Angie!!! 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: April 24, 2009, 10:02:31 AM »

none, I really meant what I said that I do not like the feuding on either side.   I have never said anything bad about you and won't.  I have even stated at GM that you have always been nice to me and in the midst of all this I have been happy that we have still been able to post together especially about football!  I do enjoy posting with you in the sports thread and also wish your son well in this last year of college. When there is any kind of vote at GM whether it be about a new member joining or voting someone off not everyone votes.  When there is a 100% vote it means that 100% of the people who voted did so a certain way.  I do not always vote and I did NOT vote you off.  Perhaps some do talk about me in chat if I am not there and if they do I consider it to be their problem.  I am aware of some talk, but that person is not a member anymore. 

casa thanks for your response, it's good to know you didn't participate in that vote for I felt it was a colossal exhibit of immature junior high behavior, but reflective of their lack of maturity and shallowness. I'd still watch my back, you might be surprised who says what over there and who they choose to protect - behind your back of course.

I've always wished you and Speedy well, our children have enough adversity in this world and I know you would agree.

Back to work, now it appears I'll be working over the weekend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.