April 26, 2024, 09:52:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #36 4/20/09 - 4/24/09  (Read 119867 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: April 24, 2009, 01:51:15 PM »

Thanks, Jackie,

I will keep myself very busy doing things like this and painting when I move so am always busy.  Looking forward to it.  Dolce will be jealous of my designs!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: April 24, 2009, 01:51:22 PM »

Anna, I am thinking my Bichon may like a bikini this year. Perhaps with a matching beach robe, lol

Her wardrobe is now taking up half of my closet, which is rather large, btw. lol

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: April 24, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »

In the hopes of getting on someone's nerves, I am forced to start posting photos of my dogs again!

The weather today in in the high 80's meaning we will probably get a tornado this weekend but let's be optimistic and say it's just bikini weather!

And in yellow

And from the back

Love the pics!!
Were the outfits borrowed from Blah's dog???? 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 24, 2009, 01:53:44 PM »

Thanks, Art,

I am going to try to take one in a large container for a patio plant.  Hope it makes it!

It should, Anna. I brought the ones I have from my other home. They adapted quite well, although I did put them in the ground. I was rather surprised as I had heard they are "fussy".
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: April 24, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »

Just got caught up again......Thanks None..........NO, I will no let them walk all over me or anyone else.  I am Italian and Irish - not a good mix to mess with.    

Thank you Art - for your support too.

These idiots are too pathetic.   

I ammmmm skeeeered of you!!!

Some other people need to be I think!

MyTime,
Kids calling in bomb threats is common as dirt.  They don't know it will bring down the wrath of Homeland Security on themselves.  I know some who did it here and they were high school kids, not little ones.

They didn't have their homework and didn't want to take a test so thought that a pretty good solution.  Like no one could trace a cell phone?

No, they shouldn't do it at all, etc. but it does happen and very often. 

In other words, it's no biggie from what I read in the papers.  And they can pretty quickly to threat assessment to determine if it is kids or the real deal.  Don't be too hard on the little fella because far older kids than he have done the same thing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: April 24, 2009, 01:55:54 PM »

Just got caught up again......Thanks None..........NO, I will no let them walk all over me or anyone else.  I am Italian and Irish - not a good mix to mess with.   

MyTime, you are welcome.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 24, 2009, 01:58:33 PM »

Anna, I am thinking my Bichon may like a bikini this year. Perhaps with a matching beach robe, lol

Her wardrobe is now taking up half of my closet, which is rather large, btw. lol

I'm sure she would, Art!  Note this one is certainly enjoying hers.  Wait, maybe it's her nap she is enjoying.

WRECK,

I believe Blah's dog was a MALE, wasn't it?  Much like his squirrel.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: April 24, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »

Then could you please send $5000.00 in unmarked bills?  TIA   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: April 24, 2009, 01:59:44 PM »

I'm sure she would, Art!  Note this one is certainly enjoying hers.  Wait, maybe it's her nap she is enjoying.

WRECK,

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: April 24, 2009, 02:01:15 PM »

Blah's Squirrel needed britches   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 24, 2009, 02:02:42 PM »

His squirrel probably needed a cup or athletic supporter too   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: April 24, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »

WRECK,

Okay, his dog might not have had to wear the top! 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: April 24, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »

His squirrel probably needed a cup or athletic supporter too   

YES, Muffy, lol! It would have helped him, I am sure!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: April 24, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »

WRECK,

Okay, his dog might not have had to wear the top! 

Well, if the dog was built anything like the Squirrel, he sure needs the bottoms   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: April 24, 2009, 02:14:22 PM »

Some other people need to be I think!

MyTime,
Kids calling in bomb threats is common as dirt.  They don't know it will bring down the wrath of Homeland Security on themselves.  I know some who did it here and they were high school kids, not little ones.

They didn't have their homework and didn't want to take a test so thought that a pretty good solution.  Like no one could trace a cell phone?

No, they shouldn't do it at all, etc. but it does happen and very often. 

In other words, it's no biggie from what I read in the papers.  And they can pretty quickly to threat assessment to determine if it is kids or the real deal.  Don't be too hard on the little fella because far older kids than he have done the same thing.

I am proud to say my son was the only one who confessed with a lot of urging and pressure from my husband and me.  He denied knowing who else was involved, and my husband supported that.......not wanting our son to be known as a "snitch."   Although, I did not agree - I chose to support my husband on this. 

We were the only parents who cooperated fully. Unlike the other parents, we did not hire an attorney.  We let him accept the consequences for his own actions.   Because of this, he will still be allowed to play Pop Warner football, which had not even occurred to us at the time.  To be honest, the legal sytem did not do much.  The school board was much more strict but acknowledged his confession. 

I made him write an apology letter and he read it aloud to all of them.  It was so good and it had everyone emotional.  Poor little guy.......I wish I could have taped it to show him later on in life.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: April 24, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »

Klaas,

I can set up for the lock, if you wish.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 24, 2009, 02:15:52 PM »

Art,

Blah's dog was a Chihuahua built just like the squirrel so yes, he needed something for sure.

But I will never forget one day when there was some idiot from RU posting the usual nastiness and TYLERGAL of all people posted, "Blah, show them your package!" 

I about fell out of my chair on that one!  She never ceased to amaze me and I do miss her posts still.

PERSONA NON GRATA

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: April 24, 2009, 02:16:22 PM »

Then could you please send $5000.00 in unmarked bills?  TIA   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: April 24, 2009, 02:18:47 PM »

MUM's post at GM   

None..If this is a threat you best be prepared to back it up...I already have a lawyer and according to him what I post in my emails I post under the presumption of Privacy...

You would be among the nastiest, snarkiest I have ever seen on the Internet and it is my pleasure to no longer post with you or the likes of your lying FB buddies...

It all became about you though you liers come out every day and say it is about Natalee. If that was true you would have absolutely no reason to want to know what is posted in the Members here or at C&G.

I guess you missed Angie thread in Members or your buddy did...

And yes I do have your info because you were stupid enough to post it on your cookie site...Yep...Karma sure is going to be a treat...

How dumb is that..........she has a lawyer about "supposed" threats - then threatens you.  Geez, now that is the definition of an Idiot.

Oh and Hi MUM!!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 24, 2009, 02:20:36 PM »

MyTime,
My kids had to apologize many times growing up and as the Dark side is so fond of pointing out, they are all professionals and turned out just fine.  Boys just get into stuff that girls don't but on the whole I think they are less complicated.  They just do stuff sometimes a girl wouldn't do.  Give him a hug from his Auntie Anna! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.