April 26, 2024, 05:56:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEN'S CAKES  (Read 161308 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2009, 07:48:50 PM »

Your Granddaughter is very fortunate to have you make such a pretty cake for her  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »

OMG Monken, that is beautiful! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »

Wow,Monken.That cake is awesome!!!!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2009, 09:09:45 PM »

Monken I agree with all the above posts. The cake is wonderful. Hope you get to take a pic of the inside when it's cut. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2009, 12:50:18 AM »

Hey Everyone!! 

Here's my Granddaughter's luau cake; I'm off to the party! I've got to travel about 30 mls. with it so I've got it wedged in a plastic bin!! There can't be any sudden stops  I'm going to try & remember to take pics of the inside once it's cut. Have a great day, Love you all!   

Ohhhhh, Monken!! Now that's a gorgeous cake! And it makes me WANT some. You've outdone yourself with that one!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2009, 11:11:06 AM »

OMG Monken, that is beautiful! 

Thanks for the word, Klaas!  I didn't know what to say!

Granddaughter of Monken!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2009, 02:16:01 PM »

Bearly! Her name is Abbie & she is a beautiful, perfect child!  Thank you, Thank you, everyone!  If all of the orders I'm being told about are confirmed, I'm going to have a realllllyyyy busy Oct. I can't wait. I've got a wedding coming up in Dec. & I 'm doing a cake tasting with them very soon.
Here's some pics of the inside of the cake, everyone always loves all the colors! Love you all!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2009, 02:55:38 PM »

Bearly! Her name is Abbie & she is a beautiful, perfect child!  Thank you, Thank you, everyone!  If all of the orders I'm being told about are confirmed, I'm going to have a realllllyyyy busy Oct. I can't wait. I've got a wedding coming up in Dec. & I 'm doing a cake tasting with them very soon.
Here's some pics of the inside of the cake, everyone always loves all the colors! Love you all!

This is beautiful.  I don't know why but this picture made me cry. 

Maybe because I just came from the Caylee thread, I can also hear little children playing in the background, and my son and I are going to dinner tonight before we stop in to see my parents.  I just went from the world of bazaar to the wold of happy homes in a click.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #168 on: September 14, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »

Monken those are some wild colors. Thank you for sharing.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2009, 04:52:46 PM »

Hey everyone!! Here's two cakes I've done in the last week! They were thrilled with the tie dye cake; not my choice of colors but it was for a 13 yr. old boy! And if you remember, several months ago this same boy was going through treatment for a malignant tumor in his leg
  But he's Great now!! Enjoy & Love you all!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2009, 09:47:01 PM »

love the cakes Monken!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2009, 11:32:38 PM »

Hey everyone!! Here's two cakes I've done in the last week! They were thrilled with the tie dye cake; not my choice of colors but it was for a 13 yr. old boy! And if you remember, several months ago this same boy was going through treatment for a malignant tumor in his leg

Monken, you are a true artist. I love all your cakes. Thank you for showing them off to us.  an angelic monkey

Why couldn't I see the two you posted today? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #172 on: September 28, 2009, 09:16:36 AM »

Love your cakes Monken,
But I am with Fanny Mae I get no pictures of you last cake. I am so happy to hear the young boy is doing so well. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: September 28, 2009, 06:12:01 PM »

Monken,cake please.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2009, 08:52:30 AM »

This is the first chance I've had to check back in, when I posted last the doorbell rang & it was my Mom & sister. I completely lost track & had no idea the pics didn't post!!!  i think I'm losing my mind!!  Here they are & so sorry everyone!! love you!!!

Phaedrus
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #175 on: September 29, 2009, 09:05:35 AM »

This is the first chance I've had to check back in, when I posted last the doorbell rang & it was my Mom & sister. I completely lost track & had no idea the pics didn't post!!!  i think I'm losing my mind!!  Here they are & so sorry everyone!! love you!!!

Monken what wonderful cakes. Loved the fall leaves. It's wonderful to see how teen boys are teen boys. You can tell it's a teenage boys cake.  Thanks for sharing

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2009, 09:16:31 AM »

The cake with the fall leaves and color is very pretty Monken.  The tie dye cake for a teen boy, very cool!     Thanks for sharing with us Monken.  I really look forward to see your cakes 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: September 29, 2009, 03:03:54 PM »

Monken,great job as always.     The look so yummy!

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2009, 03:38:51 PM »

Thank you Monken. The cakes are beautiful as usual. I am always amazed when I come here. I needed something like this to center me again today. The new Caylee Docs are really getting to me. Your cakes and your sweet details to all things lovely and happy helps center me again. You are truely awsome.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #179 on: September 29, 2009, 06:33:55 PM »

Monken, you make me want cake. White cake with white icing. Not buttercream, but that kind made with shortening that leaves a film on the roof of your mouth. Yummmmmy.

You cakes are beautiful. I wish I were as creative and patient as you to do cakes. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.