March 29, 2024, 05:48:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEN'S CAKES  (Read 160336 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2009, 12:45:06 PM »

I love the cakes, Monken    The Sponge Bob cakes looks so colorful and so happy       Having a special cake with the Cougar on it is a really nice touch for a celebration.         I'll bet everyone took a picture of the Cougar cake     

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »

Hey Everybody!! I'm sorry it's taken so long to post these, I've been so busy with the Holidays & all! I don't know yet if I'll have any more to do beforew Christmas; but maybe!! Enjoy, Love you all!!     

Your work is amazing, Monken. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2009, 12:58:03 PM »

Monken, I love the colors on the Sponge Bob cake, so bright and cheerful!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2009, 03:02:06 PM »

Thanks so much, everyone!!      
The Cougars are a really small private school that have to play 8 man football. It is a christian school that my daughter attended in elementary. I'm so proud of them! The sponge bob cake was for a little girl who likes both him & butterflies; so I put them together!!  You all are so sweet to comment!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
crazybabyborg
« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2009, 09:54:38 PM »

Monken!! The cakes are BEE-U-TI-FIL!!!!!!!   

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: December 19, 2009, 10:42:16 AM »

Hey Guys, here we go, the slumber party cake matches their party supplies.
The zebra cake is for a 19 yr. old girl who is also a huge new Orleans Saints fan(so are we!!!  ) that's why the fleur-de-lis! Hope you like! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #226 on: December 19, 2009, 06:01:28 PM »

WOW Monken another marvelous job.  The Saints cake is so different. I first thought of a Zebra  Great Job once again. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #227 on: December 19, 2009, 09:41:56 PM »

Hey Guys, here we go, the slumber party cake matches their party supplies.
The zebra cake is for a 19 yr. old girl who is also a huge new Orleans Saints fan(so are we!!!  ) that's why the fleur-de-lis! Hope you like! 

I want that Saints Cake!!!! I am listening to them online right now because I don't have cable.

Really that is the most beautiful cake I have ever ever ever seen in my life. I want that for my Birthday! Great job Monken 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #228 on: December 19, 2009, 09:53:22 PM »

Hey Everybody!! I'm sorry it's taken so long to post these, I've been so busy with the Holidays & all! I don't know yet if I'll have any more to do beforew Christmas; but maybe!! Enjoy, Love you all!!     

Your work is amazing, Monken. 

OMG I want sponge bob cake....my B-day is in May and I live at :
LMAO!! Nice work !!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2009, 10:50:25 PM »

Monken!  You continue to outdo yourself time after time!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2009, 08:22:43 AM »

Thank You Everyone!!!
GreenEyes, Ashley made up her own design; pink inside, zebra stripes & the Saints fleur-de-lis on top!!  It all does look cool together!!
NoRose, We don't have the NFL channel either so we watched the game online! It was on NFL.com, you just follow the links to watch it live!!   
I don't have another order until the week after Christmas, another SpongeBob!
BBL Love you all!!     

Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: December 20, 2009, 09:49:37 AM »

Thanks again for sharing your cakes with us Monken    And did I read in musings you also made pralines?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: December 22, 2009, 12:34:23 AM »

Thanks again for sharing your cakes with us Monken    And did I read in musings you also made pralines?   

The cakes are beautiful, Monken!  Good thing you took pictures before that bee flew in!

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: December 22, 2009, 12:58:53 PM »

The cakes are beautiful, Monken!  Good thing you took pictures before that bee flew in!

Monkey Devil!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2009, 09:48:20 AM »

Monken, I am making your orange slice cake for tomorrow's dinner...wish me luck on it...it sounds good! I sliced up the orange candies..do you have an easier way of doing it besides using kitchen scissors? mine kept getting sticky...don't mind me,,,I am a whiner...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: December 24, 2009, 04:11:43 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Muffy, is this a picture of you line dancing? 

I see antennae and lots of eyes but not your wings.  I know you have lots of eyes, and even more eyes in the back of your head.   Do bells have to ring for bees to get their wings, too?   

Are you an angel?     like me?   

Ack!  Oh no!  Klaas, help! Hurry!  Bring the bee extractor, I swallowed Muffy!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: December 24, 2009, 04:16:14 AM »

Monken, I am making your orange slice cake for tomorrow's dinner...wish me luck on it...it sounds good! I sliced up the orange candies..do you have an easier way of doing it besides using kitchen scissors? mine kept getting sticky...don't mind me,,,I am a whiner...

Don't cry, Cookie!  A little wine is good with dinner!

I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: December 31, 2009, 09:37:05 AM »

COOKIE, I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO CHECK BACK HERE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR ORANGE SLICE CAKE TURNED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you liked it, too!! It's our favorite!! I just cut my orange slices with a knife; they are sticky!!   

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: December 31, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »

Okay, here's another Spongebob. i forgot to set the date on my camera again so it's screwed up, anyways I love how it turned out, Love you all!!!

Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: December 31, 2009, 02:31:04 PM »

Love your cakes Monken!  You are so talented.  You could go into business and ship the cakes frozen.  All you need is a real good freezer 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.