March 29, 2024, 02:48:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEN'S CAKES  (Read 160330 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2009, 07:41:34 PM »

Thank you everyone!! 

Okay, here's the "Fox" cake. It's for a 17 year old boy who's about to leave for Camp Shelby.  i have another Hannah Montana guitar cake next week! Love you all 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2009, 10:07:14 AM »

Hey Everyone! 

I just took an order for a "Twilight" cake for a 16 yr old girl. I don't know if anyone watches that show; the main characters-Edward & Bella. Anyway, I have no idea yet what I'm going to do, but I'll come up with something! I also have the guitar cake this weekend too! I'll post pics when I'm done; Love you all! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2009, 04:24:16 PM »

I love Twilight.Can't wait to see what you do.   

Fox cake looks great. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2009, 08:46:46 PM »

Thank you Trimm!   

Okay, here's the Twilight cake. The background looks black in the picture but it's really dark bluish purple. Hope you like 

Phaedrus
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2009, 09:20:35 PM »

Wow Monken the twilight cake is really cool.  Did you make the cake colored to match the frosting?
Very nice, I would have to rest a week after that!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2009, 11:17:20 PM »

Thank you Trimm!   

Okay, here's the Twilight cake. The background looks black in the picture but it's really dark bluish purple. Hope you like 

My daughter loved it Monken, its great, and while I was here I looked back at all your cakes posted and my daughter loved the Hannah Montana one and the Dale Jr. one....they are all great and you do a exellent Job!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2009, 08:35:11 AM »

Wow Monken the twilight cake is really cool.  Did you make the cake colored to match the frosting?
Very nice, I would have to rest a week after that!

Hey Green Eyes (mine are green too, by the way)! I didn't color the cake on this one, the outside was so dark & dramatic I just thought it might take away from the design. So the inside is white. My granddaughter says i should have made the cake red like blood  I'm doing one today that is pink & purple on the inside though! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2009, 08:37:56 AM »

Thank you Trimm!   

My daughter loved it Monken, its great, and while I was here I looked back at all your cakes posted and my daughter loved the Hannah Montana one and the Dale Jr. one....they are all great and you do a exellent Job!!!!

Thank you & your daughter so much. HH! I'm doing another Hannah Montana guitar cake today! It takes awhile but I'll have a pic of it up asap, k

Thank you all for commenting, love ya! Monken 

Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »

Thank you Trimm!   

That's really a dramatic looking cake, Monken!  Thank you so much for sharing your creations with us.  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2009, 05:13:03 PM »

Great cakes as always, Monken!   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

Thanks so much, everyone! 

Here's the Hannah Montana one I did Fri. It's a little different from the other one, I put the H B'day on the guitar neck. Anyways, that's it for now but more to come, Love you all!    

Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2009, 08:09:12 PM »

Here's the Hannah Montana one I did Fri. It's a little different from the other one, I put the H B'day on the guitar neck. Anyways, that's it for now but more to come, Love you all!    

That's gorgeous Monken! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2009, 08:17:34 PM »

Thanks Muffy for showing me this picture. Monken's cakes ROCK.

I always look at a blog called Cake Wrecks and Monken would never ever be on that website.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2009, 08:17:38 PM »

Thank you Trimm!   

I love it Monken.That is AWESOME.    Fantastic work.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »

That is great, your cakes are so beautiful it's a shame that they have to be cut and eaten. But I bet they taste as great as they look 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2009, 10:24:36 PM »

Awesome work Monken!   

My youngest son's girlfriend will flip for the Twilight cake!  I'm bookmarking to show her the next time she's over!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2009, 02:30:29 AM »

My family likes looking here.  It is always a special request.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2009, 04:44:06 AM »

Please be very careful not to trip over any tongues while viewing this thread.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2009, 10:06:10 AM »

Hey everyone! You all are so sweet! I'm so happy you like looking at my cakes! Here's "Stewie", they loved him!

Phaedrus
crazybabyborg
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2009, 11:57:43 AM »

Hey everyone! You all are so sweet! I'm so happy you like looking at my cakes! Here's "Stewie", they loved him!

OMG!! Monken? That cake is awesome!!!  I hadn't seen the Hannah Montana one either!

I just can't imagine being able to create something like your beautiful cakes! I can imagine eating them though!!  YUM!!!   

Thank you so much for sharing them with us though! Calorie free, too!!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.