March 28, 2024, 04:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEN'S CAKES  (Read 160282 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2009, 03:51:04 PM »

Hey & Thanks Sassy! 
Okay, here's Tinkerbell; I'll be doing Yo Gabba Gabba Fri. & I'll be back by then. We gotta go shopping for tv's; we're still using the neighbor's  Love you all!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2009, 09:43:22 PM »

Hey & Thanks Sassy! 
Okay, here's Tinkerbell; I'll be doing Yo Gabba Gabba Fri. & I'll be back by then. We gotta go shopping for tv's; we're still using the neighbor's  Love you all!

Amazing Monken, what kind of cake? Yellow, white or chocolate? I love white cake and what we always called Lard icing. The kind of icing that leaves a film on the roof of your mouth. Yummmmm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2009, 10:31:35 PM »

Beautiful work, Monken.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #143 on: September 01, 2009, 10:49:11 PM »

MONKEN!!!

The Tink cake is GORGEOUS!!!!!      
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #144 on: September 02, 2009, 03:11:17 AM »

MONKEN!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Another great looking cake. Grandsons loved your Stewie cake. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: September 02, 2009, 09:11:21 AM »

Great work Monken.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2009, 04:03:23 PM »

The Tinkerbell cake you made is really cute Monken, and I love the colors 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: September 02, 2009, 04:25:38 PM »

Hey & Thanks Sassy! 

Amazing Monken, what kind of cake? Yellow, white or chocolate? I love white cake and what we always called Lard icing. The kind of icing that leaves a film on the roof of your mouth. Yummmmm

That's the icing alright & I usually use white cake & color it.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2009, 04:33:16 PM »

Thanks everyone, you all are so sweet.  I swear Tink looks like she has buck-teeth in the pic; but she really doesn't poor Tink  Oh & I had someone ask for G.I.Joe, not confirmed yet, so maybe he's coming up too! 

Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2009, 03:46:44 AM »

Beautiful work, Monken.....

I agree!  Who hid my fork?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 05, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »

Hey all!! I'm excited about this cake, i love all of the colors!!

Here's Yo Gabba Gabba 

She'll be here any minute to pick it up so gotta run, BBL!   

Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »

The characters in your latest creation look so happy and like they're having fun, Monken.    The bright colors are great 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2009, 05:23:20 PM »

WOW!!  Monken you are so talented.  I am so envious.  I can hardly draw a straight line with a pencil and ruler.   

I wish you lived closer so I could hire you.  I just do the carvel ice cream cakes and if you bring a picture they reproduce it and  put that on the cake.  They are nice but nothing like yours. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2009, 05:33:35 PM »

WOW!!  Monken you are so talented.  I am so envious.  I can hardly draw a straight line with a pencil and ruler.   

I wish you lived closer so I could hire you.  I just do the carvel ice cream cakes and if you bring a picture they reproduce it and  put that on the cake.  They are nice but nothing like yours. 
You sound like me  Monkey Devil!  The cake is beautiful just like all your cakes. I would sure buy one of your cakes for a special occasion if I lived close to you 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »

Thank you all!!    I sure do wish I was close to you all too; I'm in MS. If i could figure out how to ship them without being destroyed that would be great!! I've got my youngest granddaughter's B'day coming up next weekend, so her cake will be next(she'll be 4 & it's a luau party). I finished the design earlier today & can't wait to get started! We're going to Olive Garden for dinner tonight & taking the girls so I'm going to go get them ready. BBl & Love You all!!   

Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2009, 07:13:11 PM »

Thank you all!!    I sure do wish I was close to you all too; I'm in MS. If i could figure out how to ship them without being destroyed that would be great!! I've got my youngest granddaughter's B'day coming up next weekend, so her cake will be next(she'll be 4 & it's a luau party). I finished the design earlier today & can't wait to get started! We're going to Olive Garden for dinner tonight & taking the girls so I'm going to go get them ready. BBl & Love You all!!   

Monken!!  What a HAPPY CAKE!!  Love it!!  Enjoy your dinner!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2009, 01:35:49 AM »

Hey all!! I'm excited about this cake, i love all of the colors!!

Here's Yo Gabba Gabba 

She'll be here any minute to pick it up so gotta run, BBL!   

Okay.  That one I don't want to eat.

I just want to sit and smile at it all day!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2009, 01:37:53 AM »

The characters in your latest creation look so happy and like they're having fun, Monken.    The bright colors are great 

I couldn't agree more!

I wonder whose child I can babysit so I can sit and watch that show.  Hmmm....

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2009, 01:40:47 AM »

You sound like me  Monkey Devil!  The cake is beautiful just like all your cakes. I would sure buy one of your cakes for a special occasion if I lived close to you 

Heck, I would be inventing special occasions and just popping in to visit Monken to see what's baking.

I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2009, 12:51:53 PM »

Hey Everyone!! 

Here's my Granddaughter's luau cake; I'm off to the party! I've got to travel about 30 mls. with it so I've got it wedged in a plastic bin!! There can't be any sudden stops  I'm going to try & remember to take pics of the inside once it's cut. Have a great day, Love you all!   

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.