April 28, 2024, 01:38:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119056 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2009, 04:50:01 PM »

I am loving all the dog photos and their outfits, etc.

Art, Dolce's husband was thinking about making their dogs colors for Easter. 
Ya I had to hide the food coloring more than once!  This is what happens when husbands go wild...they want to "color" the Jack Russells.......luckily my littlest one has learned what "dad's" crazy eye is and she runs and hides under the bed until she hears me say "put that down!"

Sometimes, I really think our dogs are smarter than our husbands.   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2009, 04:50:34 PM »

Artcolley  asylum? 

cat must mean the really big feds, who knew?

Oh Cripes.  What a schmuck.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2009, 04:51:38 PM »

I did not realize that the psych-wards were giving blocks of time to their patients for internet use...but boy does it sure explain a LOT!!

Years ago prior to my current employment, I had a client that introduced the first bedside PC for patient education purposes but also for hospital gadgets to synch up with such as PDA's or laptops for diagnostics and testing.

Guess their market has expanded into the psych ward?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2009, 04:51:43 PM »

I did not realize that the psych-wards were giving blocks of time to their patients for internet use...but boy does it sure explain a LOT!!

I have heard that some do, and now I do believe it   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2009, 04:52:39 PM »

I am loving all the dog photos and their outfits, etc.

Art, Dolce's husband was thinking about making their dogs colors for Easter. 
Ya I had to hide the food coloring more than once!  This is what happens when husbands go wild...they want to "color" the Jack Russells.......luckily my littlest one has learned what "dad's" crazy eye is and she runs and hides under the bed until she hears me say "put that down!"

Sometimes, I really think our dogs are smarter than our husbands.   
Oh I can prove that theory!     Mine know how to open a fridge and close the door after...still working on training the hubs on the closing part!   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2009, 04:53:10 PM »

Years ago prior to my current employment, I had a client that introduced the first bedside PC for patient education purposes but also for hospital gadgets to synch up with such as PDA's or laptops for diagnostics and testing.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2009, 04:54:04 PM »

I love all the photos of the pets, particularly on a Friday afternoon, thanks to all of you! I"m still on the phone with helpdesk so it's a fun distraction 

Nonesuche -

When you get a chance, check out GM.  Cat left you a little "message."   

Hi friend, thank you. I see this, how lovely. 

Your welcome friend.  Our "elite" group is growing and we are getting stronger by the day.  We fear no bullies and will not be intimidated by the wackos of the world.  We are Monkeys and damn proud of it.  Hurt one monkey and you deal with us all. LOL   
Damn Straight!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2009, 04:54:17 PM »

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2009, 04:54:31 PM »

This is all vivid proof once again, that no good deed goes unpunished !! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: April 24, 2009, 04:55:27 PM »

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 24, 2009, 04:56:32 PM »

So true, so true. Especially amongst the subhuman classes.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: April 24, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »

MyTime and other monkeys.....

Years ago when the Natalee thread began, it was the "lively discussion" and it had it's own energy and it's own dynamics. Some eventually tried to use that for harm but to Klaas and Red and Tom's credit, they never allowed it to get out of control. I think I posted before to you that I thought Klaas was a guy but I also thought she was often the smartest person in the thread! I finally got up the courage to send her a private message but it took me weeks !!

Thanks to some of our newer monkeys we have a 'lively discussion' again in Musings.  well done !!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: April 24, 2009, 04:58:45 PM »

Will muffy give us the hammer for making musings - fur friend thread too, today? LOL
Muffy - did you see ds lab made her SM debut! LOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: April 24, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »

You know, I love how they use the "she said this about you" crap. 

My God, Jackie used to hate me, LOL. I thought she was the crazy ping lady.  Dolce and I didn't used to friends either. LOL 

Sad as it may be, we all can misjudge people.  Especially, just from reading their words.  I can't type so I type as little words as possible.  I am told I came off rude and abrasive.  Can you imagine that?  I don't care what they said about me before we became friends.  As friends, I know they can trust me and have every reason to believe I can trust them. Geez.....some people just need to grow up!! 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: April 24, 2009, 04:59:25 PM »

Years ago when the Natalee thread began, it was the "lively discussion" and it had it's own energy and it's own dynamics. Some eventually tried to use that for harm but to Klaas and Red and Tom's credit, they never allowed it to get out of control. I think I posted before to you that I thought Klaas was a guy but I also thought she was often the smartest person in the thread! I finally got up the courage to send her a private message but it took me weeks !!

Thanks to some of our newer monkeys we have a 'lively discussion' again in Musings.  well done !!

Yes, this is so true, and I am glad to see it. 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: April 24, 2009, 05:00:06 PM »

And I might add, its sure been lively lately 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: April 24, 2009, 05:03:37 PM »

My God, Jackie used to hate me, LOL. I thought she was the crazy ping lady.  Dolce and I didn't used to friends either. LOL 

Sad as it may be, we all can misjudge people.  Especially, just from reading their words.  I can't type so I type as little words as possible.  I am told I came off rude and abrasive.  Can you imagine that?  I don't care what they said about me before we became friends.  As friends, I know they can trust me and have every reason to believe I can trust them. Geez.....some people just need to grow up!! 

MyTime, I have  found that the ones currently using that "he said, she said" stuff are the ones actually saying it. They are a most untrustworthy group of liars.
Look at what they are:, stalkers, liars, cheats, malcontents..and on and on. What GOOD are they to human kind?

You know, even when I've become an enemy of someone, I never revealed the deepest secrets they entrusted to me. That is called human decency. That trait is sadly lacking in the members of the darkside.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: April 24, 2009, 05:04:36 PM »

Mytime, well said !

These forums were so new during that period of time, they are still evolving and I think Klaas brought with her some lessons learned from the Court TV ones? When I arrived at SM I'd posted on software forums and university/alumni forums but never community forums, they were still so new?

I think we all have lots of lessons learned, I guess I learned some time ago the dangers of making posts personal (which I did at times) or not knowing when to walk away and take a break (Muffy is good at reminding me)  . It amazes me that they are still slinging out old hurts that are years and years old.

They need a new routine don't they? 

Hopefully we SM monkeys are evolving.........and I'm so glad you're all friends now. That's a credit to all of you, each of you !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: April 24, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »

And I might add, its sure been lively lately 

hey, hey, hey don't forget it's all about ME !! Mum said so and that's an order!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #119 on: April 24, 2009, 05:07:26 PM »

It has been a great place to get to know posters from other threads too.  Since, I have been coming to the musings more, I have met so many great people.  AND have stayed of trouble too.  I thnk Klaas and the mods are happy about that too.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.