April 28, 2024, 10:24:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119070 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: April 24, 2009, 05:36:45 PM »

Thanks mytime for the correction. I've typed until my fingers ache today, is it 5 o'clock somewhere? I smell a wine cooler in my future on my screened porch 

I'm back on hold, it's shift change with helpdesk but they are researching my issue. They really have been nice and helpful, it's just that with a shift change I'll have to start the history of this all over again 

But....they always tell me they have documented everything, so the next person will understand!   

What a crock....   

I have to add that I took a course on Help Desk Management and it should all be documented and escalated accordingly.  I was just commenting because some systems only allow for so much documentation and like None said, she'll probably have to go through the history all over again.        Then, maybe if they ever finish, she can answer a survey after her 12 hour call.     

You read my mind NJ !!

I nearly posted about the survey will be in my inbox in a nanosecond once the case is closed 

I continue to stand with the girl.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: April 24, 2009, 05:39:06 PM »

What fun to see all the little fur babies today!    Art I love your Phoebe Bichon!   Mine have all been cut for summer swims, as I can't keep them out of the pool.  They have the full fluffy heads and short trimmed bodies.  They all sort of look like Ted Koppel! 

I am sorry you are all dealing with the betrayal of people we all used to consider "cyber friends".  I am really shocked at some of the people involved in all of this. 

None,  you are always such a joy to see on line.  You are like a breath of fresh air, you really are.  (I miss my hubby too..it just never stops hurting)  I can't believe all we have been through  at SM in the  last four years.  Many changes.  I followed Klaas over here from I think it was Trip Advisor-Aruba! 

{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}} AZ ! We should talk soon by phone for I know how you feel and it takes years to get fully to a point where it's not that gaping wound that hurts so much.

I remember your cute pups and please take some photos of them, the ted koppel reference is a hoot  I'd love to see photos of them again.

I actually feel that so many of you AZ are that breath of fresh air for me, please know that. We are, who we are together, right? Everyone contributes, all play a part. I am grateful to have all of you.

It is 90 degrees here today still........and humid. How warm is it there? How is your family?

Wow,  you are having a heat wave!  I think we are in mid 90's today...we hit 102 a few days ago....I am not ready for the summer desert heat!   Family is doing well, I get to go play grandma for a week next month.  I hope I remember how to keep up with 3 very active kidlets!  (parents are going to Ireland for 2 weeks, I tried to go with them, but I got the kids instead!)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: April 24, 2009, 05:40:07 PM »

What fun to see all the little fur babies today!    Art I love your Phoebe Bichon!   Mine have all been cut for summer swims, as I can't keep them out of the pool.  They have the full fluffy heads and short trimmed bodies.  They all sort of look like Ted Koppel! 

I am sorry you are all dealing with the betrayal of people we all used to consider "cyber friends".  I am really shocked at some of the people involved in all of this. 

None,  you are always such a joy to see on line.  You are like a breath of fresh air, you really are.  (I miss my hubby too..it just never stops hurting)  I can't believe all we have been through  at SM in the  last four years.  Many changes.  I followed Klaas over here from I think it was Trip Advisor-Aruba! 

Thank you, AzSunny!~ I remember the pics of your little Bichon sweeties too! Phoebe also has the BIG head look, lol, she is a tomboy and loves to play in mudpuddles and all. So, the short cut is the only way to go.
Sunny, How are YOU doing? I've missed you.
I don't post as much anymore as I don't always feel up to it, but I do read a lot! I am one of the Guests in the rafters sometimes, lol
Its been a long four years, hasn't it? With so much happening in our lives.

I have gone through a difficult time in the last year, but I know you personally have faced a lot more in recent years.  We get our strength from a higher being I guess, just one day at a time. I don't post as much, but I sure read a lot.  Try to keep up on the new missing babies too.  It just all breaks my heart.   

Sunny, each persons pain is a burden, whatever it is, and I can't imagine what you have gone through. You are right, we take it a day at a time and put it in the hands of a higher being. Hard at times to do that, but ,try we must if we are to survive.  I do know my little Phoebe has certainly helped me a lot through all this, as I am sure your little ones have helped you.
Hugs to you, Sunny, my heart goes out to you.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: April 24, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »

Dear Muffy,

I am sorry your feelings got hurt.  I don't want you to stop being a mod.  I think you are great mod and I think it is a compliment to you that many don't want to get you mad.  You keep us in order even when we don't want to be.

I am sure you feel unappreciated at times and I am so sorry to say, that I am one of the guilty ones. 

So, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all you do. I admire all your loyalty and dedication to SM. 

I also have enjoyed laughing with you here in the musings and look to see if you are here.

Again, thank you for all you do.  (((hugs)))

Mytime

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: April 24, 2009, 05:40:30 PM »

QT are you here?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: April 24, 2009, 05:42:03 PM »

Oh No,  ART???  is your daughter named Phoebe?  I thought that was your doggie?  LOL

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 24, 2009, 05:42:08 PM »

Will muffy give us the hammer for making musings - fur friend thread too, today? LOL
Muffy - did you see ds lab made her SM debut! LOL

Edit to remove my boneheaded post.  Hugs for Newsie

MUFFY  Phoebe is MY daughter! I didn't say that? You have me confused with someone else, I think. Maybe the quote stacks got in the way or something?

Sorry.  Got dogs/names mixed up.  They are all cute.  I have five myself.

OH Neat. I miss having a multiple dog home. My Border Collies have all passed on now, and I do miss them all so much.
Easy to get doggie names mixed up, though! 
OKay, next question, Ms.Muffy, do you dress them?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:36:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 24, 2009, 05:42:18 PM »

I need to brag about my baby, too.

Now she looks way smaller than my teacup!  Crystol Noel, my princess is 5.5 pounds - how much is she?

She was just a pup, 14 weeks old, but I am considering putting her in the show ring. As she gets older I can tell if she would have any disqualifying faults. Meanwhile she is being trained for the ring. I've waited 3 years for her. I breed Yorkies.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2009, 05:42:40 PM »

Okay, now for my ds's new lab puppy......... Crystol Noel and I babysat her recently and well, she had her first photo shoot!
This is her, please daddy - can we go to grandma's look! 

ANJ - I got kicked out - and my computer was acting weird - finally got back and wanted to say your pup is sweet!

Everyone else - thanks for filling some of us newer monkeys in on the horrible crap you've had to endure.   I think you guys are the greatest and I'm truly sorry.   I come here to read occasionally - just for giggles and grins.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »

I need to brag about my baby, too.

Adorable baby! 

I must say she is adorable.........even if I am obviously a moron.  

This moron thinks that pup is just precious and bet my two little males would LOVE to meet her.  From the Easter eggs I think they are very close in age.  She is beaitiful.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: April 24, 2009, 05:43:45 PM »

Oh No,  ART???  is your daughter named Phoebe?  I thought that was your doggie?  LOL

ROFLMAO!  She is my dog daughter 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 24, 2009, 05:44:24 PM »

Will muffy give us the hammer for making musings - fur friend thread too, today? LOL

Edit to remove my boneheaded post.  Hugs for Newsie.

MUFFY  Phoebe is MY daughter! I didn't say that? You have me confused with someone else, I think. Maybe the quote stacks got in the way or something?

OH Neat. I miss having a multiple dog home. My Border Collies have all passed on now, and I do miss them all so much.

Yes, I do dress them up.  Some are more receptive then others.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:37:50 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: April 24, 2009, 05:47:14 PM »

{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}} AZ ! We should talk soon by phone for I know how you feel and it takes years to get fully to a point where it's not that gaping wound that hurts so much.

I remember your cute pups and please take some photos of them, the ted koppel reference is a hoot  I'd love to see photos of them again.

I actually feel that so many of you AZ are that breath of fresh air for me, please know that. We are, who we are together, right? Everyone contributes, all play a part. I am grateful to have all of you.

It is 90 degrees here today still........and humid. How warm is it there? How is your family?

Wow,  you are having a heat wave!  I think we are in mid 90's today...we hit 102 a few days ago....I am not ready for the summer desert heat!   Family is doing well, I get to go play grandma for a week next month.  I hope I remember how to keep up with 3 very active kidlets!  (parents are going to Ireland for 2 weeks, I tried to go with them, but I got the kids instead!)

You got the kids???  okay then, they will have to bring you a VERY nice gift back. My mother always expected that 

I cannot even imagine 102 this early, I'd have "the vapors" as we say in the south.

Keep cool and please tell me that the kidlets take naps? maybe? sort of?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: April 24, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »

OH..... I thought she was your fluff, but i got confused....damn,  I am getting old. 

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: April 24, 2009, 05:48:43 PM »

Welcome back to the morons Anna! It's puppy Friday !!!

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2009, 05:49:14 PM »

Yes, I do dress them up.  Some are more receptive then others.

Isn't it funny how some love their clothes and others just really dislike them? Bet your fur babies are precious, too!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:38:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2009, 05:49:56 PM »

Muffy,
We do appreciate all you and all the mods do to keep things running smoothly.  Sometimes we are just silly like kids when the teacher is out of the room.  Don't you dare even think about quitting!  We need you and Klaas needs you, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2009, 05:50:24 PM »

OH..... I thought she was your fluff, but i got confused....damn,  I am getting old. 

Sunny it's funny, my Hubby and I joke about her being the Daughter and whose side of the family she looks like 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2009, 05:51:12 PM »

Oh gosh muffy - that was just my way of saying hi and being silly.  I adore you.  I must not communicate well.  I will take a break.  I would never hurt you and I look forward to you being in any thread I am in.
Sorry.  Bye all.

Okay Newsie.  I know you are a good egg  monkey.  And I apologize to you if I've misunderstood your post.  Muffy
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 06:39:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »

Art,  I am losing one of my Male's to a type of anal cancer.  He is 10 years old, and he has what looks like a golf ball attached to his butt.  I was told he had about 6 months, but it has been a year and he is still going strong.  (and so far still pooping)  Doesn't appear in any pain at all.  It is inoperable or he would lose all bladder and bowel control, and they can't guarantee it would solve anything)  Makes me sad.  He is such a happy fluff bucket.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.