April 25, 2024, 08:48:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119005 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 02:57:43 PM »

Sorry if I keep falling behind..........PT is making me work again today.   

So I am a money making monkey today. 

I can sympathize. I am doing "paperwork" for my DH also. Grrrrr

LOL.  I used to work with my husband in the same office - for about 9 years.   

Then I decided to take a year sabbatical after my MOM died and to be home more with the kids.  I am hoping we can keep it this way, I can work from the house and not go to the office.   

To be honest, I think he likes it this way too especailly if I keep making dinners. 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »

I am not the only one with a doggie who has her own closet!!!!!!!! 
For Art and Anna!

My Phoebe has an extensive wardrobe,(including shoes and boots), bonnets, caps and her own car seat and stroller, lol. She isn't spoiled. NAW!!!!   

OH, btw, your baby is adorable!!! I LOVE her little sweater and matching bows!   
Art - you made my baby happy - see! LOL

Now, does your doggie have her own nail polish collection? 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »

Thanks for telling me ANJ I skipped out of the musings cage. Honestly, I'm not sure how a person would recover from that or if he or she ever could. I don't think I could. It is good that the mother is sharing the story painful as it is.

The message is important ... that's what I was trying to get across. That not only do parents of the bullied kids need to be vigilant but also the bully's parents need to step up and take responsibility.

My daughter would be in big trouble if I ever found out she was mistreating other kids.

I remember you, Caylee.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 02:59:35 PM »

For Art and Anna!

My Phoebe has an extensive wardrobe,(including shoes and boots), bonnets, caps and her own car seat and stroller, lol. She isn't spoiled. NAW!!!!   
Oh art, thank you for this!  We have stroller and boots and bows and she even has blankets to ride in the shopping cart at Lowes and Home Depot!  They all know her name, but not mine! 

ROFLMAO, It fun, isn't it? They are so much fun!  I crocheted a couple of afghans for Phoebe's stroller to match her outfits. Ever fashion conscious, she is, lol
That is so funny that everyone knows her name 
Do you ever wonder if they begin to believe they are human? I swear they do, lol
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 02:59:40 PM »

Yesterday, I posted an apology on the current Caylee thread...some of you may have seen it.  Earlier in the morning I had checked and, of course, Nut had set up a new thread.  I meandered around but was mostly in the Natalee thread.  Went to put some things in the dryer and found that one of my sons had dried his clothing and had gum in one of his pockets.....it was all over the drier.  I spent about a half hour cleaning the gum.  When I finished, I came back to SM and found here that someone posted that Caylee's thread was on page 107!!!! 

I was too late....Klaas, with the help of others managed to get it done.   Multi-tasking can be a challenge some days. 

OH NO!!!  The gum!!!! I have that happen too and I always check the pockets too.   

That is such a pain.  Last time it happened, I was so tired and had a fit.  I think my kids were afraid to chew gum..........oh for about an hour.     Goo-gone is the best thing ever.   

I used fabric softener on a dryer sheet, but had to gently scrape some of the big chunks.  Besides goo gone, I also read that spray & wash works, too.   

WD40 works good too.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2009, 03:00:17 PM »

Phoebe is a little cutie!

Thanks, Muffybee! I just love that "child", lol

See what happens to us "empty nesters"?   
Wait - I did this when I wasn't an empty nester!  Sure hope I don't need Dr. Nut again! LOL
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2009, 03:02:19 PM »

MUM's post at GM   

None..If this is a threat you best be prepared to back it up...I already have a lawyer and according to him what I post in my emails I post under the presumption of Privacy...

You would be among the nastiest, snarkiest I have ever seen on the Internet and it is my pleasure to no longer post with you or the likes of your lying FB buddies...

It all became about you though you liers come out every day and say it is about Natalee. If that was true you would have absolutely no reason to want to know what is posted in the Members here or at C&G.

I guess you missed Angie thread in Members or your buddy did...

And yes I do have your info because you were stupid enough to post it on your cookie site...Yep...Karma sure is going to be a treat...

How dumb is that..........she has a lawyer about "supposed" threats - then threatens you.  Geez, now that is the definition of an Idiot.

Oh and Hi MUM!!   

Thank you Mytime, I hadn't seen it, back on the phone with helpdesk.

Mum obviously can't read, my post never said one thing about posting HER emails. I don't post posters emails but she accuses everyone under the sun of posting them, when it's ldstlou who threatened to post mine here in her post at SM. It's in the archives for all to see.

lazy Mum........do your own reading and your own research.

I continue to stand with the girl.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2009, 03:03:15 PM »

Thanks for telling me ANJ I skipped out of the musings cage. Honestly, I'm not sure how a person would recover from that or if he or she ever could. I don't think I could. It is good that the mother is sharing the story painful as it is.

The message is important ... that's what I was trying to get across. That not only do parents of the bullied kids need to be vigilant but also the bully's parents need to step up and take responsibility.

My daughter would be in big trouble if I ever found out she was mistreating other kids.
I had heard the story on CNN HLN this am and was so glad to see it getting national attention.  I have fought and advocated for programs for years in schools.  The schools feel this is part of development and socialization and learning.  For me it is a hot button.  Up there with Ritalin for all - rx by the schools no less and harming a child in anyway of course.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2009, 03:03:45 PM »

Dog time 

ANJ what a sweet baby you have there. 

Here's Lucy and Charlie Brown ... best buds. They had an epic wrestling match last night.  These are my first dogs -- as my mom and brother are allergic, I never had a "hairy" pet growing up. I am just in love. They are so funny and smart. Little rascals.

I remember you, Caylee.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2009, 03:03:46 PM »

For Art and Anna!

OH, btw, your baby is adorable!!! I LOVE her little sweater and matching bows!   
Art - you made my baby happy - see! LOL

Now, does your doggie have her own nail polish collection? 

ADORABLE!!!!  No, Phoebe doesn't have nailpolish..YET.
BUT, I am just gave her her warm weather hairdo and am thinking of keeping her feet bare and getting her some, lol
I have also been eyeing the hairdye for doggies. I was thinking of Hot Pink for tail and head.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2009, 03:03:52 PM »

MyTime,

That man is totally confused again.

It's your job to SPEND the money and his to earn it.  He has it all wrong.

too funny Anna

I continue to stand with the girl.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2009, 03:05:03 PM »

Anna mine is human - shhhhh don't tell her she isn't! LOL 
She even uses her inside voice to say Diet Coke!  I kid you not!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »

Dog time 

Here's Lucy and Charlie Brown ... best buds. They had an epic wrestling match last night.  These are my first dogs -- as my mom and brother are allergic, I never had a "hairy" pet growing up. I am just in love. They are so funny and smart. Little rascals.

They are sweet doggies!  Now, you need to plan their wardrobe 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2009, 03:06:05 PM »

Anna ART mine is human - shhhhh don't tell her she isn't! LOL 
She even uses her inside voice to say Diet Coke!  I kid you not!
Art that is! LOL @ME.  Going back to the garden before I lose all credibility! LOL
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2009, 03:06:29 PM »

Phoebe is a little cutie!

Thanks, Muffybee! I just love that "child", lol

See what happens to us "empty nesters"?   
Wait - I did this when I wasn't an empty nester!  Sure hope I don't need Dr. Nut again! LOL

ROFLMAO!!!!   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »

Dog time 

THEY ARE SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »

Dog time 

My hubby doesn't want me to put any pink on Lucy! She's a lady! Helloooo

Well, Charlie is supposed to be "my" dog. Hmm, he'd look handsome in pink. ooh pink and green plaid. Hmmm. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2009, 03:16:37 PM »

Sorry if I keep falling behind..........PT is making me work again today.   

So I am a money making monkey today. 

I can sympathize. I am doing "paperwork" for my DH also. Grrrrr

LOL.  I used to work with my husband in the same office - for about 9 years.   

Then I decided to take a year sabbatical after my MOM died and to be home more with the kids.  I am hoping we can keep it this way, I can work from the house and not go to the office.   

To be honest, I think he likes it this way too especailly if I keep making dinners. 

YIKES! I worked 'for" hubby once...NEVER AGAIN, lol
However, doing his paperwork is working out okay as long as it doesn't develop into full time for me.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2009, 03:18:03 PM »

Dog time 

My hubby doesn't want me to put any pink on Lucy! She's a lady! Helloooo

Well, Charlie is supposed to be "my" dog. Hmm, he'd look handsome in pink. ooh pink and green plaid. Hmmm. 

OH there is such a large selection now for boys too. Little soccer shirts, tee shirts, etc. Even surfer shorts, lol! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »

Somehow it just wouldn't be the same dressing my little girl up in frilly clothes and bows.   

PLEASE don't tell me we look like our pets, either!!!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.