April 27, 2024, 01:26:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119033 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: April 25, 2009, 06:59:50 PM »

I am exhausted today, we (by we I mean my husband, and I watched) put the remaining pieces of furniture in the babies room....of course I had him moving it every which way before I was content....

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your precious babies with the forum. I don't come over here that often, but when I do I always look to see what you have said to update everyone. Its a real blessing - babies bring good fortune for you.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: April 25, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »

KLASSEND IS A CLASS ACT

Muffybee is the best little bee in the world!

La Bella Durmiente
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: April 25, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #303 on: April 25, 2009, 07:01:32 PM »

Good afternoon always 1, mytime, La Bella Durmiente, San, Kermit, Dolce and 4 Guests.

And yes indeed, mytime has shown herself to be true.  When mytime apologized I said "time will tell", and over time, mytime has earned her place of trust with me here at SM.  (that's a lot of "time"s, isn't it?   
Hello Muffy!!      My favorite arrr Bee!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: April 25, 2009, 07:05:21 PM »

So Sleeping Beauty, huh, one of my Grand daughters favorites.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #305 on: April 25, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »

I am exhausted today, we (by we I mean my husband, and I watched) put the remaining pieces of furniture in the babies room....of course I had him moving it every which way before I was content....

I just wanted to thank you for sharing your precious babies with the forum. I don't come over here that often, but when I do I always look to see what you have said to update everyone. Its a real blessing - babies bring good fortune for you.

You and everyone else are most welcome!  SM is like my family.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: April 25, 2009, 07:07:39 PM »

I have never seen that entire movie....I know I should not be able to be called a girl...but its true!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: April 25, 2009, 07:09:39 PM »

MyTime looks like you may have some fans over there at IdiotsFoundOnline.  There is a person calling themselves KarmaB*tch that seems to be pretty darn jealous of you.  Probably one of those former monkeys now banned who has no life and nothing better to do with their time than stalk those that do.  Crazies attract crazies over there!  NUT BALLS!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: April 25, 2009, 07:11:53 PM »

MyTime looks like you may have some fans over there at IdiotsFoundOnline.  There is a person calling themselves KarmaB*tch that seems to be pretty darn jealous of you.  Probably one of those former monkeys now banned who has no life and nothing better to do with their time than stalk those that do.  Crazies attract crazies over there!  NUT BALLS!

So very true!! You have to be a real wack job to post there.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: April 25, 2009, 07:14:24 PM »

Klaas I am not one for kissing bum like it says over at IFOL, so can I just give you a Hershey kiss instead?  I think you would apreciate chocolate much more than slobber anyways....

Klaas, thank you for keeping it real and not expecting anyone to kiss up to you.....if you don't kiss up over at IFOL it seems your post just vanishes.....

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 25, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »

I have never seen that entire movie....I know I should not be able to be called a girl...but its true!
Uh oh, then you better rent it!!!  All of the princesses will be a major part of your life now, as well as Micky and Minny.  Do you know how to sing the Micky Mouse Playhouse songs????  I do.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
La Bella Durmiente
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: April 25, 2009, 07:14:57 PM »

Well what does it make you if you read there??

Just saying....Cause i was just reading there and I am not a wack job lol
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: April 25, 2009, 07:16:21 PM »

Oh they have all kinds!  Destiny the faux psych...not to mention stalkers, pedo's, and druggies.  What a proud bunch!

It is sad that they have inserted themselves into Natalee's case though.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: April 25, 2009, 07:17:14 PM »

Uh oh, then you better rent it!!!  All of the princesses will be a major part of your life now, as well as Micky and Minny.  Do you know how to sing the Micky Mouse Playhouse songs????  I do.
  No I need an intervention!! 

La Bella Durmiente
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: April 25, 2009, 07:17:29 PM »

HaHa I remember those days..But back then it was Barney and Teletubbies lol.I have moved on now to Hannah Montana it's funny i Know all here songs!!!
La Bella Durmiente
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: April 25, 2009, 07:18:26 PM »

HaHa I remember those days..But back then it was Barney and Teletubbies lol.I have moved on now to Hannah Montana it's funny i Know all her songs!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: April 25, 2009, 07:19:12 PM »

It all boils down to which side of the fence you are on I guess!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: April 25, 2009, 07:19:20 PM »

Oh they have all kinds!  Destiny the faux psych...not to mention stalkers, pedo's, and druggies.  What a proud bunch!

It is sad that they have inserted themselves into Natalee's case though.

The Hollaway's and Twitty's have been through so much already - how sad they have to deal with the Idiots too. 
La Bella Durmiente
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: April 25, 2009, 07:19:51 PM »

It all boils down to which side of the fence you are on I guess!

Ok good cause i was just reading lol
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 25, 2009, 07:20:42 PM »

Good afternoon always 1, mytime, La Bella Durmiente, San, Kermit, Dolce and 4 Guests.

And yes indeed, mytime has shown herself to be true.  When mytime apologized I said "time will tell", and over time, mytime has earned her place of trust with me here at SM.  (that's a lot of "time"s, isn't it?   

Sure is!!

Thank you Muffy, I appreciate it.  (((tight hugs)))  from me to you!!!

Don't have to thank me mytime, you've earned it.  (the hard way     )

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.