April 28, 2024, 12:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119055 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #620 on: April 26, 2009, 01:44:25 AM »

MT - My life has not been the same since my Florida trip!  I have enjoyed almost every minute of knowing you!!    I'm glad to be your friend!!

Now come here

lmao.... you said "almost"     

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: April 26, 2009, 01:44:25 AM »

OK, winding down. . . .

White Bird. . . In a Golden Cage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmb69MdeJBc&feature=PlayList&p=0CEB68BC3FDF72BD&index=4

But attack us on our turf and we will kick your butt and throw a party.

Just saying. . . .

Now listen to this one to wind down to call it a day. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: April 26, 2009, 01:44:52 AM »

BG - I loved your "Crazy Gone Wild" post - I was lmao!! 

We were laughing so hard.  Thanks BG!!  (((hugs)))

(((((HUGS)))))

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: April 26, 2009, 01:44:54 AM »

MT - My life has not been the same since my Florida trip!  I have enjoyed almost every minute of knowing you!!    I'm glad to be your friend!!

Now come here

Awww, thank you Jackie.  (((hugs)))

I feel the same way too.  I know I have unintentionally lead you down the wrong path a couple of times - I am just glad you have a great sense of humor and we can laugh about it.  Gotta admit, meeting the idiots have given us some great laughs though.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #624 on: April 26, 2009, 01:45:22 AM »

Now come here

lmao.... you said "almost"     
LOL 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: April 26, 2009, 01:45:42 AM »

All the MODERATORS did a great job tonight!  I'm affraid it was alot more work for them than me.  All I had to do was BAN the KOOK.  

Yes, they did and I am very thankful to all of you.  There can be no question in anyones mind, SM has the best mods on the internet.    

OH and FYI to those who don't read the Sandra Cantu forum.  I just banned Serenity7 .  It was leading to trouble and I decided to nip it in the bud before it went too far.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #626 on: April 26, 2009, 01:45:54 AM »

For all those who Try ... You Can't Break a Monkey ...
for the Nemesis 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LJGqZBYV8jE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/LJGqZBYV8jE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #627 on: April 26, 2009, 01:46:35 AM »

Oldie I had that game Mystery Date ..lol

An Oldie but Goodie ..this is for BOO

Cuz I know she will remember

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ALcLrwl_dPs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ALcLrwl_dPs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

OMG girl! Where you getting this stuff?? I loved Mystery Date, my older sister got it for her birthday and Julie and I were soooo jealous! Then you throw in the Tales of the Wizard of Oz, my jaw dropped for a full 2 minutes! Man, I hadn't thought of that since I was a little kid!! LOVE IT!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #628 on: April 26, 2009, 01:47:21 AM »

All the MODERATORS did a great job tonight!  I'm affraid it was alot more work for them than me.  All I had to do was BAN the KOOK.  

Yes, they did and I am very thankful to all of you.  There can be no question in anyones mind, SM has the best mods on the internet.    

OH and FYI to those who don't read the Sandra Cantu forum.  I just banned Serenity7 .  It was leading to trouble and I decided to nip it in the bud before it went too far.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: April 26, 2009, 01:48:06 AM »

I just hope mytime will laugh about it with us soon too! I was working and missed it but hate that it was painful for MT but thank the mods for applying a good spank and Klaas for kicking to the curb!

This is not the first time she has done it to me and I am sure it wont be the last.  I have a good sense of humor when it is about me but when she lies about my family and my beloved Mother, I lose my sense of humor.  She went too far this time.   

I hope she can pass a drug test come Monday morning!!!    

Nice job taking out the trash tonight, Monkeys!!  I hate to miss a dance party though!  I had this one ready:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trHRiFzduW0&feature=related

but then saw Anna already included the Bee Gees...so here's one of my other favs!  Dedicated to the one and only Hostess with the Mostess:  Scared Monkey's MYTIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfBwsG8ubFw

awww, thank you Lifesong!!  (((hugs))) to you too.

I love that song!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #630 on: April 26, 2009, 01:48:08 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ALcLrwl_dPs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ALcLrwl_dPs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

OMG girl! Where you getting this stuff?? I loved Mystery Date, my older sister got it for her birthday and Julie and I were soooo jealous! Then you throw in the Tales of the Wizard of Oz, my jaw dropped for a full 2 minutes! Man, I hadn't thought of that since I was a little kid!! LOVE IT!!!
Chanel 9 on the Black and White
Loves My Boo

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: April 26, 2009, 01:48:12 AM »

Now come here

I feel the same way too.  I know I have unintentionally lead you down the wrong path a couple of times - I am just glad you have a great sense of humor and we can laugh about it.  Gotta admit, meeting the idiots have given us some great laughs though.   

I just have one question......what's next?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #632 on: April 26, 2009, 01:50:00 AM »

OMG and it's not even a full moon yet!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: April 26, 2009, 01:50:02 AM »

Please be careful when you nip a bud !         

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: April 26, 2009, 01:51:19 AM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Anything new or exciting?

Nothing new, same ole same ole!! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: April 26, 2009, 01:52:17 AM »

KTF is getting outta here..Didn't want to leave before saying what a great bunch of Monkey's SM has..We went from the Exorcist to a Kool & the Gang concert..Where else could anyone make that happen,other then the Monkey Bunch,in Musings......

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: April 26, 2009, 01:53:32 AM »

Now come here

I just have one question......what's next?

One can never tell with the adventures of Mytime. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #637 on: April 26, 2009, 01:55:17 AM »

KTF is getting outta here..Didn't want to leave before saying what a great bunch of Monkey's SM has..We went from the Exorcist to a Kool & the Gang concert..Where else could anyone make that happen,other then the Monkey Bunch,in Musings......

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Night, KTF!!!!   

Fly safely!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #638 on: April 26, 2009, 01:55:40 AM »

Chanel 9 on the Black and White
Loves My Boo

Damn, you got a memory like a steel trap! I remember Bill Kennedy at the Movies and Rita Bell, remember she would answer the phone on the show?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: April 26, 2009, 01:56:06 AM »

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

So true.  I really love my Monkey family and I am very thankful for everyone's support. 

Good night KTF!!  Sweet dreams!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.