April 28, 2024, 12:18:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119053 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #700 on: April 26, 2009, 03:46:31 AM »

was the High and Mighty educated person that felt they could trump the room - that actually caused more casualty's than what they were worth ..In Sandra's Cage.
So my Post of the Cosby vid was just that - Mockery ...

Yes... and Klass tossed her on her High and Mighty...   

I used to Work for a Older Gentleman who capitalized Certain Words like you do...  He said they used to do that when they wrote Letters of Importance in the Olden Days   

Do tell...just what, exactly, are the olden days?  Coming from an Olden Monkey, Of Course   
Well first off I am not a Man, and second I do use caps within my posts .. why I do not know. And Yes I am from the Old school ..My Pops is almost 80 and he is my best friend and commentator .. things that are learned Buds Girl stick with you.
 Wink
I was raised in a different world than kids are today ...and I am thankful for it.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #701 on: April 26, 2009, 03:48:30 AM »

was the High and Mighty educated person that felt they could trump the room - that actually caused more casualty's than what they were worth ..In Sandra's Cage.
So my Post of the Cosby vid was just that - Mockery ...

Yes... and Klass tossed her on her High and Mighty...   

I used to Work for a Older Gentleman who capitalized Certain Words like you do...  He said they used to do that when they wrote Letters of Importance in the Olden Days   

Do tell...just what, exactly, are the olden days?  Coming from an Olden Monkey, Of Course   
Well first off I am not a Man, and second I do use caps within my posts .. why I do not know. And Yes I am from the Old school ..My Pops is almost 80 and he is my best friend and commentator .. things that are learned Buds Girl stick with you.
 Wink
I was raised in a different world than kids are today ...and I am thankful for it.

Hmmm...Deenie...I think BG was agreeing with you....just sayin...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #702 on: April 26, 2009, 03:49:14 AM »

Buds Girl my last post was not meant towards you - or your age. Just so you know. I was only responding...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: April 26, 2009, 03:52:37 AM »

Wink

I did not mean any offense, Deenie.  Your use of caps has always caught my eye coz of the man I worked for who used to do that when he wrote in longhand.

I know you're not a man... you showed us your beautiful pic one night. 
My pop would be 90 this year if he were alive ....   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #704 on: April 26, 2009, 03:54:50 AM »

Wink

I did not mean any offense, Deenie.  Your use of caps has always caught my eye coz of the man I worked for who used to do that when he wrote in longhand.

Deenie has a beautiful pic?  Must have missed it!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #705 on: April 26, 2009, 03:55:05 AM »

Everyone is a product of what they have lived and learned - thats what I say.
My two most favorite quotes

Knowledge is Power

And - A Woman/Man is as faithful as their Options ....... My New bumper sticker. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #706 on: April 26, 2009, 03:57:28 AM »

Wink

God Bless your Pop
He's with You ..

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #707 on: April 26, 2009, 03:57:37 AM »

Knowledge is Power

And - A Woman/Man is as faithful as their Options ....... My New bumper sticker. 

"A Woman/Man is as faithful as their Options"...a very interesting observation.

But...do you really believe that is true?  Opening up a can of worms here....
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #708 on: April 26, 2009, 04:00:00 AM »

Knowledge is Power

I do believe that Steel .. It depends though on the Person ..if they are Strong enough to not to opt out .. this is a basic rule of thumb that I speak. May it be for Career or otherwise ..

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #709 on: April 26, 2009, 04:04:59 AM »

Knowledge is Power

I do believe that Steel .. It depends though on the Person ..if they are Strong enough to not to opt out .. this is a basic rule of thumb that I speak. May it be for Career or otherwise ..

I read that in the context of marriage/relationship.  A rather cynical, if not true, interpretation of the human.  Those that will stray, will stray.  Those that will love, will love.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #710 on: April 26, 2009, 04:05:54 AM »

Just for instance - within your Job. Did you ever receive and option of a raise within the company - and yet have to change your position within the company and find out after the fact .. You would have been better off if you would have stayed where you were ..without the raise ..
But that Raise just gotcha .. so you did it ... come to find out it was not all that - and you found yourself even worse off ...after the fact.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #711 on: April 26, 2009, 04:09:17 AM »

Bud's Girl life is cynicism
Just depends on what side your on  - Half full or Half Empty

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #712 on: April 26, 2009, 04:10:58 AM »

I think I said that!  Credit where credit is due!

So, are you still in Detroit area?  How long?  Why?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #713 on: April 26, 2009, 04:17:11 AM »

Born in Oakland County, have moved a lot. I am in the Metro area. Ten Mins from Down Town. Or should we say One long song .. lived in Oakland for bout 2 yrs now.
I have lived in  Oakland, Wayne, Macomb, Washtenaw County.
I have lived everywhere I think.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #714 on: April 26, 2009, 04:18:06 AM »

Born in Oakland County, have moved a lot. I am in the Metro area. Ten Mins from Down Town. Or should we say One long song .. lived in Oakland for bout 2 yrs now.
43 yrs

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #715 on: April 26, 2009, 04:24:24 AM »

43 yrs

Not quite as bad as the Steel Monkey.  Grew up in Dearborn (with a last name Ford no less) my whole life.  Retired to South Texas at the right time.  I miss Michigan though..
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #716 on: April 26, 2009, 04:26:29 AM »

there is nothing to Miss .. maybe the Fall trees
The State is crumbling right before our eyes ......... Gran hole has killed us
and No I did not vote for her

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #717 on: April 26, 2009, 04:28:42 AM »

I have many years of work in Dearborn
I worked in Dearborn within Automotive and then I changed careers in 2000 - and found myself back in Dearborn working in the Spa/Salon industry

Michigan Ave .. Telegraph

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #718 on: April 26, 2009, 04:31:16 AM »

there is nothing to Miss .. maybe the Fall trees
The State is crumbling right before our eyes ......... Gran hole has killed us
and No I did not vote for her

Who did??????  I miss the old days.  Snow, Autumn, Friends...you spend your whole life somewhere, and you miss it.  Thank God for DirecTV and the Detroit Red Wings.  I do not know what I would do without my hockey!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #719 on: April 26, 2009, 04:31:16 AM »

My Grandfather worked for "THE" main man .. Ford .. at the Rouge.
My Grandfather was Henry Fords Human Resource Mgr

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.