April 27, 2024, 07:38:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119020 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: April 26, 2009, 04:17:32 PM »

Thank you 2NJSons,

I will practice over in the practice area.  Smile

In the Monkey Lounge there is a test thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.280
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: April 26, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »

Just checking in to be sure I am not banned after last nights rumble!

Did you notice, both of us were running to threads screaming "Lock the Thread" and there was not a mod in any of them?  
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: April 26, 2009, 04:26:09 PM »

Mytime your Hubby is a Golfer ..
Does he have special socks?

NO, no special socks!!   

Yes GE - he did win today and he always splits his winnings with me!!  I have no idea why and I never question it. 
Cool !!!! So when is the shopping Trip?

We should vote on the coolest places to shop and then have a monkey shopping weekend there. 

The only problem with that idea is there will be tons of talking and laughter and..........................no shopping!!!

I vote IKEA!!!!  We don't have one around here!
Why doesn't that surprise me. Okay I will go with you to IKEA if you will go with me to Hobby Lobby
Sounds good to me!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 26, 2009, 04:54:07 PM »

Did you notice, both of us were running to threads screaming "Lock the Thread" and there was not a mod in any of them?  

Did you notice that the comments were getting deleted without a mod having to be in the thread.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: April 26, 2009, 04:54:54 PM »

Thank you 2NJSons,

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  Much appreciated 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: April 26, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »

Thank you 2NJSons,

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  Much appreciated 

You're welcome.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: April 26, 2009, 05:04:51 PM »

Did you notice that the comments were getting deleted without a mod having to be in the thread.
Yes I did!!  You guys were awesome! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: April 26, 2009, 05:43:26 PM »

I thought you and Jackie were great, I got there on the last of it, and started looking in the other threads and you had already been there yelling "get out of here"  whew - scared me!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #768 on: April 26, 2009, 05:46:02 PM »

You guys were great last night. It was awesome the way you all handled it. Thank You Thank You. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 26, 2009, 05:48:43 PM »

You guys were great last night. It was awesome the way you all handled it. Thank You Thank You. 

Actually everyone was great.  There was a situation and everyone banned together and helped out.  That's what I call teamwork.

Now if I can only get people at work to do that 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #770 on: April 26, 2009, 06:01:56 PM »

SAN wrote:

Actually everyone was great.  There was a situation and everyone banned together and helped out.  That's what I call teamwork.

Good Luck with that.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 26, 2009, 06:16:51 PM »

DON'T MISS - DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET

www.scardmonkeysradio.com

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: April 26, 2009, 07:06:45 PM »

I thought you and Jackie were great, I got there on the last of it, and started looking in the other threads and you had already been there yelling "get out of here"  whew - scared me!!!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 26, 2009, 07:24:41 PM »

Uhm, the mods didn't have to be "in" the threads to see your posts.  And we were very aware of what was going on.  Some of us were "there" the whole time.  You just didn't see us.   We have our mod ways.....
It really wasn't that big a deal to me.  More of what I would consider a minor annoyance.  JMHO   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: April 26, 2009, 07:26:32 PM »

Thank you mods, Klaas and monkeys!!  You were all great!!!  I was thinking......what can I do next to top that?   

PT has been teasing me all day.  He keeps asking me if I have another husband hidden somewhere!!!  He enjoys telling me how bigamy is a against the law.   

The line "get your own, stop stealing mine" will be a new house hold expression for a while.  She gave him way too much ammo to tease me about 

I am glad I married a with a good sense of humour.     

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: April 26, 2009, 07:30:23 PM »

Uhm, the mods didn't have to be "in" the threads to see your posts.  And we were very aware of what was going on.  Some of us were "there" the whole time.  You just didn't see us.   We have our mod ways.....
It really wasn't that big a deal to me.  More of what I would consider a minor annoyance.  JMHO   

Thank you Muffy, I was watching you the whole time and YOU were awesome.  You are now the Queen Bee of the monkeys!   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: April 26, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »

NO, no special socks!!   

Yes GE - he did win today and he always splits his winnings with me!!  I have no idea why and I never question it. 

Bearly, just got home from OpryMills in Nashville.  BIG outlet mall.  I walked over 2 miles today and did not miss a single women's store.  Got lots of good bargains.  They are selling everything at 40, 50 and 70% off.  Pretty descent crowd there but the stores were not crowded.  I bought LOTS of clothes.  My hubby hates it when I clean out my closets during the changeover of seasons.  I take all clothes I don't want or can't wear to a church mission and donate them and then I go shopping to replace them. 

We should vote on the coolest places to shop and then have a monkey shopping weekend there. 

The only problem with that idea is there will be tons of talking and laughter and..........................no shopping!!!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: April 26, 2009, 07:42:54 PM »

Is there anything I can do to help?    
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: April 26, 2009, 07:43:54 PM »

NO, no special socks!!   

Correction:

Bearly, just got home from OpryMills in Nashville.  BIG outlet mall.  I walked over 2 miles today and did not miss a single women's store.  Got lots of good bargains.  They are selling everything at 40, 50 and 70% off.  Pretty descent crowd there but the stores were not crowded.  I bought LOTS of clothes.  My hubby hates it when I clean out my closets during the changeover of seasons.  I take all clothes I don't want or can't wear to a church mission and donate them and then I go shopping to replace them. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 26, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »

Morning Bearly,

I see you are back to your normal self again. 

Yes, I had been channeling MT.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.