April 27, 2024, 06:19:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119045 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2009, 04:11:31 PM »

Sassy, they are precious babies!

Thanks!  I love all animals.   They are one of God's greatest gifts to us! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »

Here is PHoebe in her MuuMuu

I thought it was Laura Ingalls goes to Hollywood.     

She's adorable, Artcolley.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!  Every lady needs a moo moo for those days! LOL
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2009, 04:17:56 PM »

I love all the photos of the pets, particularly on a Friday afternoon, thanks to all of you! I"m still on the phone with helpdesk so it's a fun distraction 

I continue to stand with the girl.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2009, 04:17:59 PM »

I need to brag about my baby, too.

Now she looks way smaller than my teacup!  Crystol Noel, my princess is 5.5 pounds - how much is she?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2009, 04:19:22 PM »

Thanks for sharing all the pictures of the fur babies.   They're all so cute.   

Here's a picture of my babies - they won't let me dress them up in cute little outfits, though. 

They are so regal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Love em!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »

I love all the photos of the pets, particularly on a Friday afternoon, thanks to all of you! I"m still on the phone with helpdesk so it's a fun distraction 

Nonesuche -

When you get a chance, check out GM.  Cat left you a little "message."   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »

Okay, now for my ds's new lab puppy......... Crystol Noel and I babysat her recently and well, she had her first photo shoot!

This is her, please daddy - can we go to grandma's look! 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2009, 04:33:22 PM »

I believe Sunfreak has left but perhaps she will respond to your question later.

now cat at GM starts up so here we go again, but it will give me a chance to post something very relevant.

cat- I didn't keep your resume, I forwarded it to my brother - bad me right? As I recall the discussion was all about your job search long ago.

Didn't you accuse Sunny, Anna, Tyler, and Mrs Red of reporting you to the FBI?

Are you confused? No one spoke more cruel things about her than you, with the exception of two others I can think of. Anna and I haven't always agreed and we both have strong opinions, but to her credit when I came off the road and able to post again she was very kind. Furthermore, when I emailed to tell her I was sorry we had disagreed, she wrote back she couldn't even remember what it was about.

I sincerely appreciate she has been so kind to me.

Good to know it's attack Anna and her children, attack kermit daily, attack KTF and his livelihood, attack Klaas for daring to breathe, now attack Nonesuche and her children. Is it GM now attacking Mytime and her child, if it is then that's more good company.

I far prefer their company, perhaps it's an elite group? I'd say it is. We're not idiots or morons nor do we feel the need to sneak around behind other's backs.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2009, 04:34:11 PM »

Nonesuche -

Hi friend, thank you. I see this, how lovely. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2009, 04:40:19 PM »

I am loving all the dog photos and their outfits, etc.

Art, Dolce's husband was thinking about making their dogs colors for Easter. 
Ya I had to hide the food coloring more than once!  This is what happens when husbands go wild...they want to "color" the Jack Russells.......luckily my littlest one has learned what "dad's" crazy eye is and she runs and hides under the bed until she hears me say "put that down!"

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2009, 04:41:29 PM »

Oh, brother....I remember when they'd have to update something and I'd be on the phone for hours, too!!!  Sometimes in a sweat over getting work assignments done and having to wait for him/her to tell me to do this, insert disk, reboot, do this, run this, what does it say, then pc anywhere - they take over.   

I should see if there's a picture of our pets on this computer.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2009, 04:42:03 PM »

Nonesuche -

Your welcome friend.  Our "elite" group is growing and we are getting stronger by the day.  We fear no bullies and will not be intimidated by the wackos of the world.  We are Monkeys and damn proud of it.  Hurt one monkey and you deal with us all. LOL   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2009, 04:43:58 PM »

I am loving all the dog photos and their outfits, etc.

Art, Dolce's husband was thinking about making their dogs colors for Easter. 
Ya I had to hide the food coloring more than once!  This is what happens when husbands go wild...they want to "color" the Jack Russells.......luckily my littlest one has learned what "dad's" crazy eye is and she runs and hides under the bed until she hears me say "put that down!"

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »

I LOVE ALL THE FUR BABIES!!  Keep the pictures coming, they are so adorable!! 

Is it bad that I have more photos of my fur babies than I do my husband??

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »

I believe Sunfreak has left but perhaps she will respond to your question later.

now cat at GM starts up so here we go again, but it will give me a chance to post something very relevant.

cat- I didn't keep your resume, I forwarded it to my brother - bad me right? As I recall the discussion was all about your job search long ago.

Didn't you accuse Sunny, Anna, Tyler, and Mrs Red of reporting you to the FBI?

Are you confused? No one spoke more cruel things about her than you, with the exception of two others I can think of. Anna and I haven't always agreed and we both have strong opinions, but to her credit when I came off the road and able to post again she was very kind. Furthermore, when I emailed to tell her I was sorry we had disagreed, she wrote back she couldn't even remember what it was about.

I sincerely appreciate she has been so kind to me.

Good to know it's attack Anna and her children, attack kermit daily, attack KTF and his livelihood, attack Klaas for daring to breathe, now attack Nonesuche and her children. Is it GM now attacking Mytime and her child, if it is then that's more good company.

I far prefer their company, perhaps it's an elite group? I'd say it is. We're not idiots or morons nor do we feel the need to sneak around behind other's backs.

OH here he goes again. Off his meds. Is this the post that says he has a Fairfax, VA address? Is there an asylum there?
Just wondering.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2009, 04:46:39 PM »

Nonesuche -

Your welcome friend.  Our "elite" group is growing and we are getting stronger by the day.  We fear no bullies and will not be intimidated by the wackos of the world.  We are Monkeys and damn proud of it.  Hurt one monkey and you deal with us all. LOL   

I agree MyTime 

NJSons_Mom - how did you know it was an update? Smart  you 

I'll just work more this weekend, only way to work around tech snafu's. It's so hot today in my office with the afternoon sun streaming in, I might melt sitting here waiting for helpdesk to solve my problem. 

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:04 PM »

No, Dolce. Its quite normal, lol.
Just wait til those adorable twins arrive! Talk about taking pictures..Hubby won't stand a chance,unless he is pictured holding them! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:11 PM »

I did not realize that the psych-wards were giving blocks of time to their patients for internet use...but boy does it sure explain a LOT!!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:54 PM »

Artcolley  asylum? 

cat must mean the really big feds, who knew?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2009, 04:48:59 PM »

No, Dolce. Its quite normal, lol.
Just wait til those adorable twins arrive! Talk about taking pictures..Hubby won't stand a chance,unless he is pictured holding them! 
Even then there is always the crop feature!    

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.