April 27, 2024, 11:53:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119050 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #820 on: April 27, 2009, 12:12:08 AM »

Good evening all, I actually have a few quiet moments here in my MAD house.  Think I'll get hubby to carve a new plaque over the front door, WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARM, enter at your own risk!!!  Comin over Tuesday GE to party down for son's 40th.....Let you dance with dad!!!!   

Hiya, Babs!!   

Is your little cutie ready to get out of the Easter Basket? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #821 on: April 27, 2009, 12:13:20 AM »

Good evening all, I actually have a few quiet moments here in my MAD house.  Think I'll get hubby to carve a new plaque over the front door, WELCOME TO THE FUNNY FARM, enter at your own risk!!!  Comin over Tuesday GE to party down for son's 40th.....Let you dance with dad!!!!   

Sure - we will all come!  Tell Dad the monkeys are coming!   
Come on down, have ourselves a real Texas shindig, Pops will teach us all the Texas two step, just stay clear , he's got some tricky moves with that cane of his!!!! 

Don't laugh, but I've committed the Texas Two Step!   

Aw, that's OK. Go ahead and laugh! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: April 27, 2009, 12:14:56 AM »

Sure - we will all come!  Tell Dad the monkeys are coming!   
Come on down, have ourselves a real Texas shindig, Pops will teach us all the Texas two step, just stay clear , he's got some tricky moves with that cane of his!!!! 

Sounds like fun,  We will all be there.  Can I get Dad drunk?    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: April 27, 2009, 12:15:17 AM »

I'm still exhilarated from last night!   

It was like the 9-1-1 (on forum scale) and we were air traffic control!   

I hate Klaas missed it! She would have enjoyed some of the humor!

I know, I miss all the good stuff 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #824 on: April 27, 2009, 12:15:55 AM »

I'm waterlogged and my face is burnt. How's everybody tonight???   

Did John handcuff you to the jacuzzi?

NO! I'm just waddling around the pool........................ TRYING to swim laps but the float is soooooooo inviting!   
Swimming laps is to much like exercise the floating is much more relaxing. True story my grams could get in our pool and go to the deep end and side up with her arms out and float or bob all around the pool with the current of the water.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: April 27, 2009, 12:16:10 AM »

Is that my hint to make him his carrot cake
Ah gosh GE, would ya, could ya.......I know your afraid of what I may come up with!  And son did have a big grin on his face the other nite when I mentioned your "Carrot Cake".....................
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: April 27, 2009, 12:18:00 AM »

Hiya, Babs!!   

Is your little cutie ready to get out of the Easter Basket? 
He sure is, keep telling him that Easter is over, but he's still out snoopin the yard for his Easter eggs........
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: April 27, 2009, 12:20:02 AM »

Jackie has over 50 screen shots - she can always email them to you.  OR we can to a reenactment for you.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #828 on: April 27, 2009, 12:21:09 AM »

Klaas? If you can stay put long enough to answer a question............... I have one!

Last night I saw Dugga online, and then you online briefly. Later you were online and you acted quickly. But the first time nothing happened for a long time. Was that really you and is it OK to ask if you are the only person in existence that knows how to ban? If that sounds like a sartazz question, I don't mean it to, honest! I'm just really curious! 

I know she'll be gone by the time I get this posted.  Somebody nab her as she flies by..................

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: April 27, 2009, 12:24:55 AM »

Klaas? If you can stay put long enough to answer a question............... I have one!

Last night I saw Dugga online, and then you online briefly. Later you were online and you acted quickly. But the first time nothing happened for a long time. Was that really you and is it OK to ask if you are the only person in existence that knows how to ban? If that sounds like a sartazz question, I don't mean it to, honest! I'm just really curious! 

I know she'll be gone by the time I get this posted.  Somebody nab her as she flies by..................

Quick, get out your handcuffs!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #830 on: April 27, 2009, 12:27:45 AM »

Hi MellieBell   Cute name!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #831 on: April 27, 2009, 12:28:31 AM »

Jackie has over 50 screen shots - she can always email them to you.  OR we can to a reenactment for you.   
Oh My I knew there were a lot of stuff but over 50 WOW!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: April 27, 2009, 12:29:48 AM »

Crazy huh?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #833 on: April 27, 2009, 12:32:47 AM »

Babs? I'll put you a patriotic one in my thread before tomorrow night, OK? 

Klaas? There were some really funny moments! At one point, I had 2 "assistants" on the phone doing a great job, and told one to call Bearly to cover Natalee's thread. San, Muffy and I were trying to communicate via PMs and we had just realized that Bella from Hella was all over the place. I'd forgotten all about John, who was behind me on the bed trying to watch TV and had been listening to all the barking of instructions and tracking for some time. When I was told she was typing to post in the prayer thread, I don't know what I said, or how I said it, but he suddenly howled with laughter.

I looked back at him and he was rolling.................... all he could choke out was, " NO way she's getting in that prayer thread! I'd bet my life on it!"     

San was laughing too.................  I shot off a PM to her saying I was locking threads, and she responded......  "Lock and Load!"

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #834 on: April 27, 2009, 12:34:29 AM »

Crazy huh?
Crazy as **** !!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #835 on: April 27, 2009, 12:35:32 AM »

Jackie stopped at 50. There were many times over that! You guys just didn't see it. Muffy was riding shotgun in the members search and getting carpel tunnel! 

We kinda felt Klaas would understand us not taking the time to copy the posts...........   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #836 on: April 27, 2009, 12:37:30 AM »

Babs? Any requests for something in particular for the Patriotic avi? I'll leave it in my Patriotic thread in the Monkey Lounge. The link's in my signature line.   
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 27, 2009, 12:38:07 AM »

Thankyou so much CBB, just love the work you do!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #838 on: April 27, 2009, 12:39:32 AM »

Klaas? There were some really funny moments! At one point, I had 2 "assistants" on the phone doing a great job, and told one to call Bearly to cover Natalee's thread. San, Muffy and I were trying to communicate via PMs and we had just realized that Bella from Hella was all over the place. I'd forgotten all about John, who was behind me on the bed trying to watch TV and had been listening to all the barking of instructions and tracking for some time. When I was told she was typing to post in the prayer thread, I don't know what I said, or how I said it, but he suddenly howled with laughter.

I looked back at him and he was rolling.................... all he could choke out was, " NO way she's getting in that prayer thread! I'd bet my life on it!"     

San was laughing too.................  I shot off a PM to her saying I was locking threads, and she responded......  "Lock and Load!"

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #839 on: April 27, 2009, 12:41:00 AM »

I should say that Jackie and MT were invaluable help. Hope you guys don't mind me saying that........

So, what are we doing for excitment this week?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.