April 27, 2024, 08:18:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119021 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: April 27, 2009, 12:57:22 AM »

Babs? I'll put you a patriotic one in my thread before tomorrow night, OK? 

Klaas? There were some really funny moments! At one point, I had 2 "assistants" on the phone doing a great job, and told one to call Bearly to cover Natalee's thread. San, Muffy and I were trying to communicate via PMs and we had just realized that Bella from Hella was all over the place. I'd forgotten all about John, who was behind me on the bed trying to watch TV and had been listening to all the barking of instructions and tracking for some time. When I was told she was typing to post in the prayer thread, I don't know what I said, or how I said it, but he suddenly howled with laughter.

I looked back at him and he was rolling.................... all he could choke out was, " NO way she's getting in that prayer thread! I'd bet my life on it!"     

San was laughing too.................  I shot off a PM to her saying I was locking threads, and she responded......  "Lock and Load!"

I forgot i said that.

I cracked up! Didn't you feel like an air traffic controller?   

I did because I was trying to split the thread at the same time and wanted to be careful doing it.  I was getting emails and PM's all at once.  I had company and all you heard was you've got mail.  People were going geez how many emails do you get    I was telling them wait there is a problem.

You had company?  aww, I am sorry.  How do you explain, there is nut loose in the cage? 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: April 27, 2009, 12:57:39 AM »

I should say that Jackie and MT were invaluable help. Hope you guys don't mind me saying that........

So, what are we doing for excitment this week?   

Has anything like that happened before, or did MT make SM history?   

Hi Bud! 

This was all just a mod test.  Klaas and I had the whole thing preplanned!!  Right Klaas???   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 27, 2009, 12:58:34 AM »

Klaas? There were some really funny moments! At one point, I had 2 "assistants" on the phone doing a great job, and told one to call Bearly to cover Natalee's thread. San, Muffy and I were trying to communicate via PMs and we had just realized that Bella from Hella was all over the place. I'd forgotten all about John, who was behind me on the bed trying to watch TV and had been listening to all the barking of instructions and tracking for some time. When I was told she was typing to post in the prayer thread, I don't know what I said, or how I said it, but he suddenly howled with laughter.

I looked back at him and he was rolling.................... all he could choke out was, " NO way she's getting in that prayer thread! I'd bet my life on it!"     

San was laughing too.................  I shot off a PM to her saying I was locking threads, and she responded......  "Lock and Load!"

I forgot i said that.

I did because I was trying to split the thread at the same time and wanted to be careful doing it.  I was getting emails and PM's all at once.  I had company and all you heard was you've got mail.  People were going geez how many emails do you get    I was telling them wait there is a problem.

You had company?  aww, I am sorry.  How do you explain, there is nut loose in the cage? 

Quite easy to explain to a bunch of nuts lose in my house 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: April 27, 2009, 12:58:35 AM »

I should say that Jackie and MT were invaluable help. Hope you guys don't mind me saying that........

Since you brought it up....

There was a point last night that I could have slapped MT.  Bella from Hella (love that CBB) posted that MT's 1st husband had left her or something like that......  MT waited a few minutes and said - By the way, let me tell you about my first husband!!    She said that in the most serious voice - no stress at all - I was thinking WTF?  MT busted out laughing - I think she was the only one laughing!

MT - I've got to hand it to you - you remained so calm - I'm impressed!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: April 27, 2009, 12:59:14 AM »

Hmmmmmmmm.....let me think?   

OMG!!   

WHAT have I done!     

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: April 27, 2009, 01:00:26 AM »

I forgot i said that.

Quite easy to explain to a bunch of nuts lose in my house 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: April 27, 2009, 01:01:19 AM »

My aunt and uncle came over with coffee and donuts.  They kept calling me and I kept saying wait there is a problem on the board.  Anyway my sister passes me by and goes I'm going down you keep them company  .  I looked at her and said I don't have time let that other one talk to them.  The other one was my other sister.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: April 27, 2009, 01:01:28 AM »

Thanks for the enjoyable evening, guess I had better call it a nite, we got big storms headed this way from about 3 AM on, just wish they would come in a bit quieter is all, rock & roll thunder can just ruin a girls beauty rest........NITE ALL........
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: April 27, 2009, 01:03:37 AM »

Good Night BK - stay safe!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #869 on: April 27, 2009, 01:04:19 AM »

I forgot i said that.

Yeah, San.................. BTW and just for the record, I have to go practice before I even think about splitting a thread. You didn't mean it funny, but I laughed when I got your message to move the thread, and if you could have seen my face, you would have laughed too!   

In the midst of it all, there was a new monkey who responded to my warning in Caylee's Thread that I may have to lock it, and if so, it would be back up very shortly. She quoted it and said..............

Oh! Are you the one that makes avatars? May I have one?

What's even funnier is that I took a second to post back and say, SURE!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #870 on: April 27, 2009, 01:04:59 AM »

There was a point last night that I could have slapped MT.  Bella from Hella (love that CBB) posted that MT's 1st husband had left her or something like that......  MT waited a few minutes and said - By the way, let me tell you about my first husband!!    She said that in the most serious voice - no stress at all - I was thinking WTF?  MT busted out laughing - I think she was the only one laughing!

Well, you both know PT is my first and last marriage -so I thought I would lighten the mood.  Then I took a bunch of percocets- just kidding!!   

Sometimes, it just easier to laugh but I was getting mad when she lied about my Mother, PT and my son.   

Th
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #871 on: April 27, 2009, 01:06:47 AM »

Thanks for the enjoyable evening, guess I had better call it a nite, we got big storms headed this way from about 3 AM on, just wish they would come in a bit quieter is all, rock & roll thunder can just ruin a girls beauty rest........NITE ALL........

Good Night Babs Sweet Dreams & God Bless Should be an interesting night.
xoxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: April 27, 2009, 01:07:09 AM »

My aunt and uncle came over with coffee and donuts.  They kept calling me and I kept saying wait there is a problem on the board.  Anyway my sister passes me by and goes I'm going down you keep them company  .  I looked at her and said I don't have time let that other one talk to them.  The other one was my other sister.

I just want to know - did they hear you say "Lock and Load"   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: April 27, 2009, 01:07:57 AM »

I just want to know - did they hear you say "Lock and Load"   

No but I was thinking of the movie Top Gun
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: April 27, 2009, 01:09:20 AM »

Good nite BK - stay safe!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #875 on: April 27, 2009, 01:09:21 AM »

I didn't know what I was saying either, San! I posted an apology in Haleigh's thread and said it would be over as soon as an admin was available to ban Bella, but in the meantime if anyone had missed the movie "cuckoo's nest", consider it a front row seat.

Nite Babs! Sleep Well and God Bless! 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 27, 2009, 01:12:32 AM »

Goodnight Everyone.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: April 27, 2009, 01:13:24 AM »

Good Night San
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #878 on: April 27, 2009, 01:13:35 AM »

Well, you both know PT is my first and last marriage -so I thought I would lighten the mood.  Then I took a bunch of percocets- just kidding!!   

Sometimes, it just easier to laugh but I was getting mad when she lied about my Mother, PT and my son.   

Th
I have to agree with Jackie. I was sitting here reading and thinking WTH getting more pissed and MT you were so cool.  I don't think I would have been able to stay so calm I would have been writting every cuss word I know at them.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #879 on: April 27, 2009, 01:15:28 AM »

Goodnight Everyone.

Good Night San Sweet Dreams and God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.