April 26, 2024, 05:28:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119017 times)
CGBP
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: April 27, 2009, 04:20:41 AM »

Thankfully, my last name is far from Anthony!!

LOL, wouldn't that be awful if it was.   

Lots of nice monkeys in the Caylee thread, you can jump in there & post when you're ready, I know they'll welcome you .... but looks like you might be a night owl like us ?
I have been reading there for quite some time and everyone seems very friendly.  Just kind of scared to post.....wait a minute.....i am now on my 4th post, so maybe I will give it a try    Unfortunately, what I am thinking and what I type, tend to be completely different      Just don't want to cause confusion !

And I am surely a night owl! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: April 27, 2009, 04:29:11 AM »

Lots of nice monkeys in the Caylee thread, you can jump in there & post when you're ready, I know they'll welcome you .... but looks like you might be a night owl like us ?
I have been reading there for quite some time and everyone seems very friendly.  Just kind of scared to post.....wait a minute.....i am now on my 4th post, so maybe I will give it a try    Unfortunately, what I am thinking and what I type, tend to be completely different      Just don't want to cause confusion !

oh, no worries .... just jump in like you did in here, it'll all work out.  You get used to the way people really fast.   A few get on the Caylee thread pretty early, so early morning would be a good time to start when there's just a few on.

I've been trying really hard to turn my sleeping around, but no luck !  It's almost 3:30 a.m. here, and I'm wide awake .... what time zone are you in, if that's not too nosy to ask ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
CGBP
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: April 27, 2009, 04:40:37 AM »

oh, no worries .... just jump in like you did in here, it'll all work out.  You get used to the way people really fast.   A few get on the Caylee thread pretty early, so early morning would be a good time to start when there's just a few on.

I've been trying really hard to turn my sleeping around, but no luck !  It's almost 3:30 a.m. here, and I'm wide awake .... what time zone are you in, if that's not too nosy to ask ?
Well, I probably wouldn't have posted if I had not been coaxed down from the rafters     Way tooooo nervous and shy!!  I may give it a try if I am still awake!

I understand trying to get a good sleeping schedule going.... it is such a vicious cycle to break!  All I have to do is stay up too late one night, and I am scr*wed for at least a week!  I am pacific time so it is only 1:30 here (still should be asleep!)
monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

Monkeys are cool - like snow!

« Reply #963 on: April 27, 2009, 06:05:45 AM »

Anyone ever been to Singapore?

Hello KCJackie...you are my first ever post! (on ANY forum).  Long time lurking (7 months).  I just read the last poster had to be "coaxed down from the rafters" and that post, plus your question about Singapore finally did it for me. 

I live in Singapore...how can I help you?

Life is about creating memories, and having someone to share them with when you are old and lazing back in your favorite place in the world. Monkeys get sad and get mad when kids are deprived of the opportunity to have a lifetime of memories.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #964 on: April 27, 2009, 06:56:55 AM »

Hello KCJackie...you are my first ever post! (on ANY forum).  Long time lurking (7 months).  I just read the last poster had to be "coaxed down from the rafters" and that post, plus your question about Singapore finally did it for me. 

Morning monkeymagic, very few monkeys up right now. It's almost 7am where I live

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

Monkeys are cool - like snow!

« Reply #965 on: April 27, 2009, 07:14:36 AM »

Morning monkeymagic, very few monkeys up right now. It's almost 7am where I live
Morning Boo....yes, I know.  Thank you for being my first reply!  I guess you live on or near the East coast then.  We are exactly 12 hours apart.  My job/staff supports the US during your night time (12 hours shifts).  You're making coffee and I'm cooking dinner!

Life is about creating memories, and having someone to share them with when you are old and lazing back in your favorite place in the world. Monkeys get sad and get mad when kids are deprived of the opportunity to have a lifetime of memories.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #966 on: April 27, 2009, 07:53:02 AM »

LOCKING on 50 .....Muffy, want me to get it?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 27, 2009, 07:56:02 AM »

LOCKING on 50 .....Muffy, want me to get it?

Please.  Am saying TTFN to OH.  He's leaving for airport.  Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: April 27, 2009, 08:00:33 AM »

Okayyyy...........hope you had a nice visit w/ him!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: April 27, 2009, 08:02:37 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 27, 2009, 08:03:05 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 27, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 27, 2009, 08:04:08 AM »

6 ... I want to get this over with 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 27, 2009, 08:05:10 AM »

5 ....... I wonder why musings can't go to 100 ...  ?? Will have to ask about that..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 27, 2009, 08:05:38 AM »

Nut-he's leaving for a week, so I instead of visit it will be an un-visit.     BBL, he's headed out.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 27, 2009, 08:05:53 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 27, 2009, 08:06:17 AM »

5 ....... I wonder why musings can't go to 100 ...  ?? Will have to ask about that..

Because before it would take months to get to a 100.  Not anymore.  Really, really going now...

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 27, 2009, 08:09:18 AM »

OHHHHHHH!! OK.....  I don't 'muse', lol ... I had no clue

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 27, 2009, 08:11:55 AM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 27, 2009, 08:12:23 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.