May 28, 2024, 08:04:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #37 4/24/09 - 4/27/09  (Read 119506 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: April 20, 2009, 04:47:46 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 08:16:38 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »

I am not the only one with a doggie who has her own closet!!!!!!!! 
For Art and Anna!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 02:34:58 PM »

Yesterday, I posted an apology on the current Caylee thread...some of you may have seen it.  Earlier in the morning I had checked and, of course, Nut had set up a new thread.  I meandered around but was mostly in the Natalee thread.  Went to put some things in the dryer and found that one of my sons had dried his clothing and had gum in one of his pockets.....it was all over the drier.  I spent about a half hour cleaning the gum.  When I finished, I came back to SM and found here that someone posted that Caylee's thread was on page 107!!!! 

I was too late....Klaas, with the help of others managed to get it done.   Multi-tasking can be a challenge some days. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 02:38:44 PM »

Yesterday, I posted an apology on the current Caylee thread...some of you may have seen it.  Earlier in the morning I had checked and, of course, Nut had set up a new thread.  I meandered around but was mostly in the Natalee thread.  Went to put some things in the dryer and found that one of my sons had dried his clothing and had gum in one of his pockets.....it was all over the drier.  I spent about a half hour cleaning the gum.  When I finished, I came back to SM and found here that someone posted that Caylee's thread was on page 107!!!! 

I was too late....Klaas, with the help of others managed to get it done.   Multi-tasking can be a challenge some days. 
I tried to find someone, I hit the report to a mod button - but I picked a post I wanted you all to be aware of anyway!  But, even that didn't work!  But unlike the gum, it all came out in the wash!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 02:40:04 PM »

OH NO!!!  The gum!!!! I have that happen too and I always check the pockets too.   

That is such a pain.  Last time it happened, I was so tired and had a fit.  I think my kids were afraid to chew gum..........oh for about an hour.     Goo-gone is the best thing ever.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 02:41:58 PM »

One of mine put a box of crayons in the drier one time.  I left the room and so didn't hear them as they came out of the box.

Nothing helped.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 02:43:14 PM »

Sorry if I keep falling behind..........PT is making me work again today.   

So I am a money making monkey today. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 02:45:01 PM »

I tried to find someone, I hit the report to a mod button - but I picked a post I wanted you all to be aware of anyway!  But, even that didn't work!  But unlike the gum, it all came out in the wash!

I am thinking the admins get some kind of message with that button.....but, yes, it all worked out.   I just bought this dryer Nov. '08, so to me, it's still new....this is the second gum incident.  We're not talking kid sons, we're talking adult sons....yes, I was a tad po'd.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 02:46:47 PM »

For Art and Anna!

My Phoebe has an extensive wardrobe,(including shoes and boots), bonnets, caps and her own car seat and stroller, lol. She isn't spoiled. NAW!!!!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »

OH NO!!!  The gum!!!! I have that happen too and I always check the pockets too.   

That is such a pain.  Last time it happened, I was so tired and had a fit.  I think my kids were afraid to chew gum..........oh for about an hour.     Goo-gone is the best thing ever.   

I used fabric softener on a dryer sheet, but had to gently scrape some of the big chunks.  Besides goo gone, I also read that spray & wash works, too.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 02:48:03 PM »

For Art and Anna!

My Phoebe has an extensive wardrobe,(including shoes and boots), bonnets, caps and her own car seat and stroller, lol. She isn't spoiled. NAW!!!!   

OH, btw, your baby is adorable!!! I LOVE her little sweater and matching bows!   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 02:49:21 PM »

Sorry if I keep falling behind..........PT is making me work again today.   

So I am a money making monkey today. 

I can sympathize. I am doing "paperwork" for my DH also. Grrrrr
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 02:51:01 PM »

Hello my old Monkey Mates.  How is everyone doing?  I just wanted to say hello and not to believe everything you see, as things can be manipulated just as a photo can be photoshopped. I learned a long time ago not to believe everything I hear. And now with the internet there is so much misinformation out there.  To learn about Natalee's case I come to the source, SM or GM. They are the only 2 I trust. I haven't been following too close lately as I have been busy with other activities. I miss reading all the posts and the drama sometimes.  One of these years I will finish updating the timeline. I'm only about a year behind right now. LOL. It's a shame so many old posters have gone on to greener pastures, but I see some of the old familiar names too. Hello! Remember its about NAH and the others still missing or dead, it's not about us. Huggies to most and I'll try to get back more often.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 02:51:14 PM »

Phoebe is a little cutie!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »

For Art and Anna!

Oh art, thank you for this!  We have stroller and boots and bows and she even has blankets to ride in the shopping cart at Lowes and Home Depot!  They all know her name, but not mine! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 02:53:22 PM »

Monkeys just clearing something up from the last musings cage. This is just an article I found and shared. The story is not about me. I should have been clearer. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Hello monkey friends.

We all care about children ... let's not forget to teach our own children to be KIND. Don't raise a bully. The results can be heartbreaking. 

My bullied son's last day on Earth

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/23/bullying.suicide/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

mytime said:

Goodandmad, I am so very sorry for you, your family and your beloved son.  Words can not desribe how I feel right now, I can't imagine your pain and outrage.

May God Bless all of you.

I remember you, Caylee.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 02:54:24 PM »

Hi 2nj!!  Speaking of multi tasking, I'm dabbling in the avatars while working...........  shhhhhh.........   

Yours isn't animated anymore; if you did that on purpose, then kewl!!    If not, then try this link: 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/2n.gif

Here's Muffy's too if anyone sees her!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/muffy.gif

If anyone should want one, I have some of you already made and at the lnk in my signature line. If you aren't there, please just leave a post, and I'll get right on it!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »

MyTime,

That man is totally confused again.

It's your job to SPEND the money and his to earn it.  He has it all wrong.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 02:55:06 PM »

Monkeys just clearing something up from the last musings cage. This is just an article I found and shared. The story is not about me. I should have been clearer. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Hello monkey friends.

We all care about children ... let's not forget to teach our own children to be KIND. Don't raise a bully. The results can be heartbreaking. 

My bullied son's last day on Earth

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/23/bullying.suicide/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

mytime said:

Goodandmad, I am so very sorry for you, your family and your beloved son.  Words can not desribe how I feel right now, I can't imagine your pain and outrage.

May God Bless all of you.

We used our deductive reasoning skills and hoped it was the title to the story, but my heart skipped a beat for you, till I looked again and saw the title!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

Phoebe is a little cutie!

Thanks, Muffybee! I just love that "child", lol

See what happens to us "empty nesters"?   
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.