April 26, 2024, 02:10:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the REAL timeline  (Read 6559 times)
stuart
Scared Monkey

« on: April 21, 2009, 11:55:52 AM »

There are too many possible timelines to count.   Is there a way that a subject initiator could just deleat all the superflous comments from a thread that he starts, comments that are trying to validate an opposing theory.   A hundred people trying to validate their own theories just scrambles everything and divides the focus of any thread.   All the theories neutralize each other.   Joran cannot be in twenty places at the same time.   

If this were done then the readers could read ALL the timelines and decide for themselves which one "wins out", or makes the most sense.   This would keep all the data much more sorted.   We would still get all the comments, they would just be posted in the correct places on the board, and supporting evidence would be linked with the most pertinant timeline.     

I am not saying that any ONE opinion is more worthy than another, it's only that nothing makes sense if you try to incorporate EVERY bit of "evidence" into every theory.    Slave trafficking, accidental drug overdose, twenty possible co-conspirators, too much to mention.   

A topic initiator could describe their timeline and their culprit, and then everyone could contribute the peices of data that support that particular scenario.   And posters could suggest which "evidence" is superflous noise that might be leading to the wrong timeline.   Evidense which must be ignored or re-evaluated for a timeline to work.   
stuart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »

Can anyone summarize a list of the suspected accomplices to Joran at the following time:  Immediately following Natalies death on the beach.    (I am only inquiring about the "death on the beach" scenario at this time)   Accomplices to the movement of the body and/or the loan of a cell phone for Joran to make a call.
a.
b.
c.
etc.

And can someone please list the most UNLIKELY accomplices as well for the above scenario.     
a.
b.
c.
etc.

Unlikely Accomplices #1: 
 To start with, I don't think the accomplices for this narrow window of time are Deepak and/or Satish.   They seem to be outsiders.   They were "honored" by the request to help Joran with the later alibis, but as outsiders weren't even entrusted with any of the "truths" of the case, if there even is such a thing as truth on Aruba.

Unlikely Accomplice #2:   
Below is my old suspicion as to who was this person.   Now I have re-evaluated my thinking.   I now use the same citation to argue AGAINST Freddy being "Daury".

I think that the Aruba "Wannabe's", were tripping over themselves to help Joran and "Daury".   ("Wannabees":  i.e. those who want to participate in a crime or a coverup in order to be on the inside of Arubas ruling cliques and crime orginizations)

I now think that the REAL accomplice('s) would have lied real low.

It is preposterous to imagine that Freddy would have betrayed Joran, as the below statement would suggest.   
(Freddy told people that poor Joran just left a sleeping Natalie on the beach but was too ashamed to admit to his lack of chivalry, so he made up the Holiday inn story)
 It is obvious that Joran concocted the scenario for Freddy to act out to help him weasel out of the corner he had painted himself into with his Holliday Inn lies.
Freddy was just another of a series of suckers to cover for Joran, after the Kalpoes.

Re: Could Daury be Freddy?
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2008, 11:50:25 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thing that suggests Freddies complicity in theNatalie disappearance is Freddies conspiring with Joran to contrive a new story when the Holiday Inn story was disproven by the security tapes.   Suddenly Freddy "comes clean" and tells Anita and company the new story, "what really happened".  And "Anita is shocked" to hear "the truth". 

Freddies parents are present as well as Jorans parents and Jorans lawyer.   Joran is as calm as a clam during the meeting.   Not at all mad at Freddy for stabbing him in the back while "coming clean" and telling "What really happened".

The new "true story" was also developed by Joran to repair the damage from the Holiday Inn story.  Freddy conspired with Joran on every detail of the new scenario and the staging for this new revelation.   

Freddy should be charged with obstruction of justice. 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 11:48:47 PM »

Can anyone summarize a list of the suspected accomplices to Joran at the following time:  Immediately following Natalies death on the beach.    (I am only inquiring about the "death on the beach" scenario at this time)   Accomplices to the movement of the body and/or the loan of a cell phone for Joran to make a call.
a.
b.
c.
etc.

And can someone please list the most UNLIKELY accomplices as well for the above scenario.     
a.
b.
c.
etc.

Unlikely Accomplices #1: 
 To start with, I don't think the accomplices for this narrow window of time are Deepak and/or Satish.   They seem to be outsiders.   They were "honored" by the request to help Joran with the later alibis, but as outsiders weren't even entrusted with any of the "truths" of the case, if there even is such a thing as truth on Aruba.

Unlikely Accomplice #2:   
Below is my old suspicion as to who was this person.   Now I have re-evaluated my thinking.   I now use the same citation to argue AGAINST Freddy being "Daury".

I think that the Aruba "Wannabe's", were tripping over themselves to help Joran and "Daury".   ("Wannabees":  i.e. those who want to participate in a crime or a coverup in order to be on the inside of Arubas ruling cliques and crime orginizations)

It is preposterous to imagine that Freddy would have betrayed Joran, as the below statement would suggest.   
(Freddy told people that poor Joran just left a sleeping Natalie on the beach but was too ashamed to admit to his lack of chivalry, so he made up the Holiday inn story)
 It is obvious that Joran concocted the scenario for Freddy to act out to help him weasel out of the corner he had painted himself into with his Holliday Inn lies.
Freddy was just another of a series of suckers to cover for Joran, after the Kalpoes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thing that suggests Freddies complicity in theNatalie disappearance is Freddies conspiring with Joran to contrive a new story when the Holiday Inn story was disproven by the security tapes.   Suddenly Freddy "comes clean" and tells Anita and company the new story, "what really happened".  And "Anita is shocked" to hear "the truth". 

Freddies parents are present as well as Jorans parents and Jorans lawyer.   Joran is as calm as a clam during the meeting.   Not at all mad at Freddy for stabbing him in the back while "coming clean" and telling "What really happened".

The new "true story" was also developed by Joran to repair the damage from the Holiday Inn story.  Freddy conspired with Joran on every detail of the new scenario and the staging for this new revelation.   

First, you should spell Natalee's name correctly, stuart.  Then I wonder why you always open new threads instead of discussing in the main thread.  It's late, and I'm tired, but these things are noticed. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
stuart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 01:11:24 AM »

Posted on: Today at 10:48:47 PMPosted by: 2NJSons_Mom 
Insert Quote

First, you should spell Natalee's name correctly, stuart.  Then I wonder why you always open new threads instead of discussing in the main thread.  It's late, and I'm tired, but these things are noticed. 

2NJ,  I realize you are tired, but I sense some hostility and sarcasm in your tone of script.

a)  In the future I will try to summarize more consisely my topic subject so that anyone such as yourself who is not interested won't waste there time clicking on my topic.

b)   In the future I will try to narrow the objectives of my topics.   I realize that it can be cumbersome for a board to have too many topics when the topics aren't focused enough to be productive.

c)   Not everyone suffers from Hypergraphia (otherwise known as "The Midnight Disease") as some on this board do.   I have one eighth as many topics as you do, and an astonishing one four hundredth the number of posts that you have entered on this board.   It is not surprising that I have misspelled a name I rarely spell.   In the future I will try to remember to spell it correctly.   It is not my fault you are tired.

d) Since we are helping each other grow by pointing out each others shortcomings, I would like to remind you to try to be as brief as possible for the sake of any readers, so they can keep their minds clear and focused on possibly connecting the dots on the board and possibly developing some new insights into this case that might have been previously overlooked.   Quoting my whole page long post when it was already the previous post to your response drags out the thread a little more than it has to be.

e)  When a topic is broad, it is ok to chat about broad topics.   But I hope that when a topic is narrow, for the consideration of anyone reading a topic, we can all try to stay focused and limit ourselves to the topic at hand.   Spell checks and sniping could be limited to the main thread of the general discussion board, or to individual e-mails. 

f)  I feel that the main board is too scattered for anyone with a job to have the time to sort through to put the peices together on a particular topic.   Some may have it all memorized, but there is nowhere where it says that the board is only for the insiders.   The main board is greek to anyone not extremely familiar with the case.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 01:23:09 AM »

a.
b.
c.
etc.

a.
b.
c.
etc.

Unlikely Accomplices #1: 

Unlikely Accomplice #2:   

Posted on: Today at 10:48:47 PMPosted by: 2NJSons_Mom 
Insert Quote

2NJ,  I realize you are tired, but I sense some hostility and sarcasm in your tone of script.

a)  In the future I will try to summarize more consisely my topic subject so that anyone such as yourself who is not interested won't waste there time clicking on my topic.

b)   In the future I will try to narrow the objectives of my topics.   I realize that it can be cumbersome for a board to have too many topics when the topics aren't focused enough to be productive.

c)   Not everyone suffers from Hypergraphia (otherwise known as "The Midnight Disease") as some on this board do.   I have one eighth as many topics as you do, and an astonishing one four hundredth the number of posts that you have entered on this board.   It is not surprising that I have misspelled a name I rarely spell.   In the future I will try to remember to spell it correctly.   It is not my fault you are tired.

d) Since we are helping each other grow by pointing out each others shortcomings, I would like to remind you to try to be as brief as possible for the sake of any readers, so they can keep their minds clear and focused on possibly connecting the dots on the board and possibly developing some new insights into this case that might have been previously overlooked.   Quoting my whole page long post when it was already the previous post to your response drags out the thread a little more than it has to be.

e)  When a topic is broad, it is ok to chat about broad topics.   But I hope that when a topic is narrow, for the consideration of anyone reading a topic, we can all try to stay focused and limit ourselves to the topic at hand.   Spell checks and sniping could be limited to the main thread of the general discussion board, or to individual e-mails. 

f)  I feel that the main board is too scattered for anyone with a job to have the time to sort through to put the peices together on a particular topic.   Some may have it all memorized, but there is nowhere where it says that the board is only for the insiders.   The main board is greek to anyone not extremely familiar with the case.

All information on suspected accomplices is already posted on the site.  You might want to try the Search feature, Stuart.  It may work more quickly for you then a fill-in-the-blank post expecting others to supply you with research.

Not surprised you immediately cleared the Kalpoes though.

PS - 2NJSons_Mom is a moderator at SM and we treat our mods with respect. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
stuart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 02:33:16 AM »

Lifesong, Please don't add another two pages to this topic that were not relevent to your comment anyway, and that had just been posted immediately three times before.   I feel that you are trying to sabatoge this topic by making it too lengthy for anyone with limitted time to bother with.

And don't worry, if no one wants to add a serious post, the topic will fall to the bottom of the list on its own, you don't have to contribute to keeping it at the top for all to see.     I hope that anyone not interested in discussing this with me will ignore my topics.   I am fine if no one responds, but I am interested in communicating with anyone who wants to, in a respectful way of course.   

And don't give me the balogna about respecting the moderator.   I saw her posts on the main page about me.   Really childish.

In the future, don't bother sniping to me on a specific topic page.   I won't be so rude to other readers as to waste their time when they thought they were clicking on a specific subject.   I will instead only report those who are so rude to the board management.   
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »

Lifesong, Please don't add another two pages to this topic that were not relevent to your comment anyway, and that had just been posted immediately three times before.   I feel that you are trying to sabatoge this topic by making it too lengthy for anyone with limitted time to bother with.

And don't worry, if no one wants to add a serious post, the topic will fall to the bottom of the list on its own, you don't have to contribute to keeping it at the top for all to see.     I hope that anyone not interested in discussing this with me will ignore my topics.   I am fine if no one responds, but I am interested in communicating with anyone who wants to, in a respectful way of course.   

And don't give me the balogna about respecting the moderator.   I saw her posts on the main page about me.   Really childish.

In the future, don't bother sniping to me on a specific topic page.   I won't be so rude to other readers as to waste their time when they thought they were clicking on a specific subject.   I will instead only report those who are so rude to the board management.   

Wow.

You're pretty bossy, Stuart. 

Good luck with that....

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 01:09:38 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 01:16:00 PM »

Wow.

Good luck with that....

Me thinks Stuarts got a thing for LifeSong and Timelines....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2009, 02:01:01 PM »

Don't think to hard LifeSong..Your work is more then appreciated!Keep it up....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2009, 02:50:40 PM »

Wow.

Good luck with that....

Me thinks Stuarts got a thing for LifeSong and Timelines....

And Falsely Exhonerating The Plaintiffs a.k.a. Deepak and Satish Kalpoe

This Is All About The Lawsuit        This Is All About The Lawsuit   
Kalpoes       Kalpoes     Kalpoes     Kalpoes     Kalpoes     Kalpoes     Kalpoes     Kalpoes

Deepak and Satish     Deepak and Satish     Deepak and Satish      Deepak and Satish     Deepak and Satish

They lose the lawsuit, Stuart.

There is no way they can win.

They made the choice to be involved.

They made the choice to lie to the authorities, the family of a missing girl, and the world at large. 

They were well aware of the news story.

They could have told the truth and been good guys.

They made their choice.

They are not innocent.

There will be no award. 

There is no money coming.

They will not win.

Worse.

They are going to have to testify.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2009, 02:53:35 PM »

Don't think to hard LifeSong..Your work is more then appreciated!Keep it up....

Thank you, KTF! 

On we go....

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2009, 03:03:05 PM »

Wow.

Good luck with that....

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 03:25:02 PM »

2NJSon is a moderater and you will respect her.  If you don't then you can it the button all you want because it will fall on deaf ears.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 03:56:23 PM »

I'm going to go ahead and LOCK this thread now that I have BANNED Stuart for disrespecting the moderators and admins of SM 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.