March 28, 2024, 05:03:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 251353 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2009, 11:35:13 AM »

SENTENCES BEGINNING IN LOWER CASE

DISETTI

DiSetti
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 -
« Reply #859 on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?
does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778651#msg778651

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through
« Reply #829 on: September 19, 2008, 06:50:24 AM »

at the edge of the pond it is soggy and Muddy,
your feet will start sinking at the moment you start getting in

the mud will stick around your shoes and by this acction will create a sucction oround the sneaker that if it is not secured well, at the momeny you want to move one feet, the shoe stay behind in the mud and you can not find it anymore becuase the water is murky and it is at night.

in day time you will not see it either because the murky black water.

the shoes can only be retrieved when the pond has dried and that is what they did.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg460910#msg460910

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through
« Reply #824 on: September 19, 2008, 06:38:33 AM »

On the night in question, the equipment was there and setup. Now is joran wanted to use any of the mention places to make a movie, there are 3 but some other question invalided 2 of the places and leave only one place.

and that has to do with the Kalpoes access to the apartment.

his place could have been use but I will not tried to use my own place for that practice and then you do not need to call the kalpoes in for questioning.

they could have just say they drop him at home. and that leave Joran with natalee ay home with the camera man and others that are part of the gang.

but doing it away from your house where your friend has a set of sleezey apartment is more convienent and since it is run by my friend father, I can do almost anything.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg460887#msg460887

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2009, 11:36:03 AM »

DiSetti... were you just trying to unscramble the letters in someone's name to make other words?  Really?

I'm ready to resume my seat on the jury.

This isn't some fun puzzle to play around with. 

Natalee never came home.

I do know of a great forum where they would love you!  You could be a hero and people will even call you on the phone and everything!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2009, 11:40:45 AM »

2NJSons_Mom
Global Moderator
« Reply #905 on: April 22, 2009, 09:22:01 PM »

Not that it means anything, but Caps & DiSetti have the same time zone setting in their profile

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg779365#msg779365

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2009, 11:42:49 AM »

DiSetti... were you just trying to unscramble the letters in someone's name to make other words?  Really?

Natalee never came home.

I do know of a great forum where they would love you!  You could be a hero and people will even call you on the phone and everything!

Lifesong,  priceless.

Yesterday I was going to post a response of "Caps, is that you?".

Today I wanted to post "Joran is that you?".

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: April 23, 2009, 11:45:34 AM »

2NJSons_Mom
Global Moderator
« Reply #905 on: April 22, 2009, 09:22:01 PM »

Not that it means anything, but Caps & DiSetti have the same time zone setting in their profile

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg779365#msg779365

If you read my response to your 'I don't get the point' post, it's explained.   

If I take the +1 out of my profile, mine would be the same as theirs. 

I am not arguing your stance.  Just stating a fact.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2009, 11:51:03 AM »

Natalee never came home.

You're right - this is not a game, and I'm not playing.

Isn't there an area here somewhere for Codetalkers?  Maybe this poster would get more of a response if he/she posted in there instead?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2009, 11:54:10 AM »

Natalee never came home.

Lifesong ... you are right ... this is not a game.  Natalee Holloway's parents have been on a quest for answers for almost four year in regards to the disappearance of their daughter on Aruban soil and ... have met with ongoing road blocks.

If those who claim to be in the know and want the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 to be revealed ... contact the FBI and spit it out in plain English.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2009, 12:01:26 PM »

Jen and Lifesong and Any Other Interested Monkeys

Checkout this article I justed posted in the Oil and Gas Pipeline Thread

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4838.0

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2009, 12:03:15 PM »

Natalee never came home.

Lifesong ... you are right ... this is not a game.  Natalee Holloway's parents have been on a quest for answers for almost four year in regards to the disappearance of their daughter on Aruban soil and ... have met with ongoing road blocks.

If those who claim to be in the know and want the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 to be revealed ... contact the FBI and spit it out in plain English.

Janet
AMEN......We have had Enough Distractions!

In God We Trust!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2009, 12:08:21 PM »

I read that....amazing find, hotping. 

I stickied the thread to make it easier to find.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2009, 12:09:13 PM »

Thanks hotping.

I am now reading articles pertaining to this topic with a greater understanding of the implications.  I have to concede that there was a time these posts were all "Dutch" to me.

It all goes to show that an old dog can learn new tricks.

Janet
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 12:12:21 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2009, 12:10:35 PM »

EDIT

posters s/b posts

Thanks

Janet

Done.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 12:13:38 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2009, 12:16:38 PM »

I read that....amazing find, hotping. 

I stickied the thread to make it easier to find.
Thanks 2NJ..... I have limited time today for research but I will do My Darndest to find out what is going on.... Offshore in Aruba....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2009, 12:17:44 PM »

Thanks hotping.

I am now reading articles pertaining to this topic with a greater understanding of the implications.  I have to concede that there was a time these posts were all "Dutch" to me.

It all goes to show that an old dog can learn new tricks.

Janet

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2009, 12:19:57 PM »

EDIT

posters s/b posts

Thanks

Janet

Done.

Thanks 2NJ.

I promise never to bother you, Klaas or the other mods again in regards to editing or deleting my posts.

Janet

_____

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2009, 12:21:37 PM »

Natalee never came home.

Janet

jury is not needed. the name is correspondin his ip. the place that i figure out was just a mather of time. i mail allot to and with kees van der spek. he knows. and as i said i post to klaasend if nessesary when im not here. i also don't believe joran go's to the instutution in den dolder nl. i think that a quest reader is a (close) friend of joran, so this potencial friend can keep track. note that im only here to help and keep you guys informed of any actions here in nl. and that i am  a friend of kouwe family. im back tomorrow.
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »

Natalee never came home.

Janet

jury is not needed. the name is correspondin his ip. the place that i figure out was just a mather of time. i mail allot to and with kees van der spek. he knows. and as i said i post to klaasend if nessesary when im not here. i also don't believe joran go's to the instutution in den dolder nl. i think that a quest reader is a (close) friend of joran, so this potencial friend can keep track. note that im only here to help and keep you guys informed of any actions here in nl. and that i am  a friend of kouwe family. im back tomorrow.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »

TRUST IS EARNED,NOT GIVEN...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2009, 01:09:45 PM »

== = ^===^= == = == =^===^= == = == =^===^= ==

HOW MANY PAGES TO GO, KTF?

Do The Hinky!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2009, 01:16:17 PM »

HOW MANY PAGES TO GO, KTF?

Do The Hinky!

44 PAGES TO GO....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.