April 23, 2024, 05:02:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253753 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »

THE BRAINS

DISETTI

DiSetti
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 -
« Reply #849 on: April 22, 2009, 12:18:58 PM »

what I think is that Paul is the brain here.  and using his own son. 2 sociopaths disorder persons.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778542#msg778542

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2939 on: February 29, 2008, 03:57:50 PM »

The wife called the polis and he went to jail. The wife wanted to punish Alex for what he did but she did forgot that it was Alex who was the brain behind the secure operation of the club.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg357468;topicseen#msg357468

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2009, 01:52:42 PM »

well i'm out.
it is 17.00hr here so time for me to go home.

i'll be back tomorrow.

Klaasend if there is something i hear that is useful , i will post you.
i got access from my mobile so...

seey ya

When posting ... consistency with grammatical errors ... punctuation errors ... spelling errors and ... writing style ... is very important when attempting to deceive.  In other words ... a very good memory is required.

Janet

++++++

jury is not needed. the name is correspondin his ip. the place that i figure out was just a mather of time. i mail allot to and with kees van der spek. he knows. and as i said i post to klaasend if nessesary when im not here. i also don't believe joran go's to the instutution in den dolder nl. i think that a quest reader is a (close) friend of joran, so this potencial friend can keep track. note that im only here to help and keep you guys informed of any actions here in nl. and that i am  a friend of kouwe family. im back tomorrow.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »

Magnolia ... I have missed ya.  AZSunny has also been scarce.

Are the two of you sipping AZSunny's sweet tea spiked with your  blueberry wine?  Do you laugh and laugh and laugh while sharing stories.

I feel so left out.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »

jury is not needed. the name is correspondin his ip. the place that i figure out was just a mather of time. i mail allot to and with kees van der spek. he knows. and as i said i post to klaasend if nessesary when im not here. i also don't believe joran go's to the instutution in den dolder nl. i think that a quest reader is a (close) friend of joran, so this potencial friend can keep track. note that im only here to help and keep you guys informed of any actions here in nl. and that i am  a friend of kouwe family. im back tomorrow.

ALOT ... ALLOT ... A LOT

DISETTI

DiSetti
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 -
« Reply #851 on: April 22, 2009, 12:34:42 PM »

Peter R de Vries...??? Well I informed them that he is in NL, they know allot I think but they are on a undercover job.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778561#msg778561

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #1786 on: February 11, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

Alot have been descovert from Shango and Simian.

To understand what has happend on that they, you have to work with both authors side by side.

The shango Author left alot of his clues in poems and Music, Clues of a mystery that delves into the hidden worlds of the Freemasons and other secret societies.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg347481;topicseen#msg347481

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #738 3/1 -
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 03:29:51 AM »

Search the news on Panter boat. Remember who was on board of the search boat...DUTCH OM and ALE.

The Health man that travel alot to venezuela knows.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2664.msg358932;topicseen#msg358932

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2009, 02:28:22 PM »

Are the two of you sipping AZSunny's sweet tea spiked with your  blueberry wine?  Do you laugh and laugh and laugh while sharing stories.

I feel so left out.

Janet

Hey Janet,
Thought I was all over the stomach flu and it came again in spades.  Been too sick to type.
I am better today.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2009, 02:34:11 PM »

I feel so left out.

Janet

Hey Janet,
Thought I was all over the stomach flu and it came again in spades.  Been too sick to type.
I am better today.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2009, 02:36:17 PM »

Magnolia

I am thankful you are feeling better.  Take it easy.  Do not chance another relapse.

Maybe AZSunny's sweet tea is where it is at.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2009, 02:39:47 PM »

Magnolia,
I am glad to see you are feeling better.  Yesterday I was wondering if maybe you had to go to the hospital but didn't want to say it.

Potato soup is the first thing I can eat when I have been sick.  Much better than chicken which is too greasy, etc.  Potato soup and jello will stay down when not much else will.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2009, 02:46:21 PM »

MAGNOLIA IS BETTER.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2009, 03:05:28 PM »

A REMINDER

JAN VANDER STRAATEN - A MAJOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST

1. ACCORDING TO RUDY CROES

‘Dutch News’

Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’
Thursday 04 December 2008

Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who was police commissioner on the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.

ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.

According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.

Questioning

Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.

Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.

In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

On the Record w/ Greta
Holloway Cover-up By Aruban Law Enforcement/
Friday, December 05, 2008

JOHN Q. KELLY, ATTORNEY FOR HOLLOWAY FAMILY: There’s  incredible news out of Aruba and the Netherlands today. And I don't know if you're aware of it. The minister of justice, Rudy Croes, has now come out and publicly said that the police chief at the time in Aruba when Natalee Holloway disappeared, Jan van der Straaten, was clearly complicit with Paulus van der Sloot in covering up for Joran in the initial days after Natalee's disappearance. He's calling for a whole new investigation, and he's basically, by stating that, corroborating what Joran told you in talking to you.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: All right. Well, I'm delighted that the minister of justice is finally doing that. But any clue why he waited three-and-a-half years, when the trail is really cold?

KELLY: Well, it's remarkable. None of this is about Natalee and a missing young women, and you know, parents without child. It's a bunch of ego stuff right now. It's Van der Straaten apparently criticized the police investigators, his own investigators, this week. Rudy Croes in turn then came out and said, “What's Van der Straaten talking about?” He's the one that covered up with Paulus van der Sloot. We have a whole trail of phone calls between Van der Straaten and Van der Sloot in terms of what happened in the days after Natalee's disappearance.

VAN SUSTEREN: Finally, maybe, the Aruban Justice Minister is talking. It has been three and a half years. Joining by phone from Aruba is Jossy Mansur, publisher and managing editor of Diario Newspaper.
Jossy, what did the justice minister say, and does it have any impact whatsoever in Aruba?

JOSSY MANSUR, DIARIO NEWSPAPER IN ARUBA: He is saying a lot of important things that have a lot of impact in Aruba. He has openly and publicly accused the ex-chief of police that he refused to arrest Joran van der Sloot because he was the son of his best friend, Paulus.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

2.  ACCORDING TO BETH HOLLOWAY

'Scarborough Country'

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Now, we have a lead investigator, Gerald Dompig, who is coming up—coming out and saying that these three young men are the perpetrators.

Initially, van der Straaten was placed on as lead investigator as early as May 31, June 1, 2, 3, 4. And around the 5, van der Straaten was removed from from Natalee‘s case by the prime minister. And Dompig was placed as lead investigator, and we were—we welcomed that. We welcomed that, because of the connection that Paul van der Sloot and van der Straaten had. They had a—they‘re very good friends, very, very close.

And then, suddenly, within a few days, he was off. And van der Straaten was back on board.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

3.  ACCORDING TO PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

NOVA
June 28, 2005

TWAN HUYS:  Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general.

HUYS: So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Mrs. Croes.

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

VAN DER SLOOT That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

Just you and me bastibro.

I can see it know.  We will be the topic of discussion on all the forums.

I better go.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2009, 05:02:28 PM »

I better go.

Janet

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2009, 05:04:44 PM »

The Aruban people turned against Beth Holloway when she dared to refer to the main suspects as criminals ... the main suspects who lied to authorities in regards their last moments with her precious daughter as criminals
_______

THE SPEECH

'CNN Live Today' - July 5, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven’t seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/lt.03.html

THE RESPONSE

LOVING NATALEE - Beth Holloway

Page 157/158 ...No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

'MSNBC' - July 6, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A latent but growing resentment here became evident for the first time when more than 200 people, some wrapped in Aruban flags, said they were incensed by statements made by the mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8484217

'Scarborough Country' - July. 7, 2005

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT: What did Natalee’s mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?

MERRYWEATHER: Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

THE APOLOGY

'CNN' - July 8, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — The mother of Natalee Holloway apologized Friday for saying two released suspects were involved in her daughter’s disappearance.

“The statements I made on July 5th were fueled by despair and frustration because of still not knowing where my daughter is,” Beth Holloway Twitty said in a statement to the media. “I think everyone, everyone can sympathize with that.”

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/08/missing.aruba/index.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2009, 05:18:54 PM »

THE HOLIDAY INN DROP OFF – THE INITIAL LIE

Why would Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe have related the Holiday Inn drop off account to authorities unless they were certain that Natalee Holloway was deceased?

Think about it.  Logic dictates that these three main suspects would not have lied and chanced that Natalee would suddenly turn up and dispute their version of events.

Can Beth Holloway be faulted for referring to the main suspects as criminals?

++++++++

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

The Hotel Drop Off
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

Around 02:00 am we had arrived at the hotel.  At the entrance of the hotel the girl opened the backdoor of the car and fell on the ground. I then went out by the same door and helped her getting up. The girl had told me not to touch her and pushed my hands away. I saw that she then walked in the direction of the "lobby"of the Holiday Inn Hotel. I had not seen anyone in the "lobby".  My friends Deepak and Satish had told me that they had seen a dark skinned man in the lobby. They further told me that they thought that this man was a guard.  After that we drove away. I had not seen if the girl entered the lobby. The only thing I had seen was that the girl was leaning at a cemented pilar at the entrance.

The Hotel Drop Off
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

We drove back to the Holiday Inn Hotel to drop Natalee off there. When we arrived there Deepak parked on the left lane and not on the right lane that lies in front of the Lobby. Natalee got out the back door on the right side and she fell to the floor. I got out of the same car door and helped her get up. After I did that Natalee said to me not to touch her and she walked into the direction/towards the lobby. I saw that she touched a pillar. We did not kiss and I got back into the car. Then we drove home. Later, when we just found out she had gone missing Deepak and Satish told me that they had seen a guard dressed in black when we were driving off. According to them the guard also had a walkie talkie in his hands. Deepak and Satish said that the guard walked towards/in the direction of Natalee.

The Beach Drop Off
Suspect Statement
June 14, 2005

When Natalee and myself were dropped off at the Marriot Hotel by Satish and Deepak it was approximately 01.50 am. After we were dropped off Natalee and myself walked to the beach in front of the Marriot Hotel ...

At about 03.30 am Deepak came to Fisherman's Huts to pick me up. When I was sitting in the car I told Deepak that the girl was laying on the beach and that she was being annoying/irritating because she didn't want to go back to her hotel ...

I was dropped off at my house by Deepak on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.45.
DEEPAK KALPOE

The Hotel Drop Off
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

I drove hereafter in the direction of the Holiday Inn and parked my car at the second column at the hotel. (?)  I heard  the car door open and turned around to see who got out.  I saw the girl got out and fell on the ground.  Joran also got out of the car and tried to help the girl stand up I saw that Joran held the girl at her shoulders and started to walk in the direction of the lobby. I saw that the girl turned to Joran and pushed him away.  I saw that Joran turned around and came back to my car.  I saw that the girl was headed to the inside of the lobby, then I started to drive away.  The last thing I saw was the girl walk up to a large dark man, who was wearing a black t-shirt and carried a “walkie talkie” in his hands. Joran told me also that the guard had taken over the girl and that we could drive away.

The Beach Drop Off
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

After that I brought my car to a full stop. Joran got out first and then the girl. He said: Fine, I will see you tomorrow. I asked him how he would get home. He said that he would find a way to get home. I said, and the girl. He answered, I will drop her off at the “Holiday Inn Hotel”, we will walk along the beach and it is very close by. I had asked him, sure. He answered yes, I will see you tomorrow. I do remember that I saw them walking off hand in hand.

I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house.
SATISH KALPOE

The Hotel Drop Off
Witness Statement
May 31, 2005

Around 01.45, we arrived at the Holiday Inn hotel. My brother parked his car at north of the two entryways which are parallel to the lobby of the hotel. The girl stepped out of the car and she fell on the ground because she was very drunk. I saw that Joran got out of the car to help the girl. I saw that he held her under her armpits so that she could stand. After the girl was standing, she pushed Joran. I heard the girl say in a very angry tone to Joran in English:  I can stand on my own. (I can only stand up; observation JACOBS) I saw that the girl walked in the direction of the hotel lobby. Before the girl got to the lobby Deepak drove away by means of the second entryway. While driving away I saw that a dark skinned guard who was dressed in black went to the girl and started to talk. I saw also that the guard had a walkie talkie in his hands.

The Beach Drop Off
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

My brother then brought the car to a full stop. My brother asked Joran how he was going to get home. Joran answered that he would find a way to get home. My brother asked Joran if he was sure he would find another way to get home. Joran said that he was sure that he would find a way to get home. At that moment it was approximately 01.45 hours on May 30th 2005. The girl and Joran then got out of the car. Joran and the girl walked towards the beach …

After that we drove towards our house.

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2009, 05:23:50 PM »

I better go.

Janet

LOL It`s better they talk about you that they eat from you Janet

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2009, 05:26:24 PM »

I better go.

Janet

LOL It`s better they talk about you than they eat from you Janet

- edit -

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2009, 05:39:31 PM »

well i'm out.

i'll be back tomorrow.

seey ya

Hey DiSetti, je bent dus ook Nederlander of woont in Nederland?
Can you answer in Dutch please? I know Caps almost doesn`t speak Dutch

Thanks and Welcome!

I notice that DiSetti from the Netherlands neglected to respond in Dutch.

He could've at least made an effort and used the Google translator.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2009, 05:46:04 PM »

well i'm out.

i'll be back tomorrow.

seey ya

Thanks and Welcome!

I notice that DiSetti from the Netherlands neglected to respond in Dutch.

He could've at least made an effort and used the Google translator.

Yep, I was waiting for him to appear and then bump the post.
He could have used google translator, that`s Dutch for beginners 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2009, 05:46:19 PM »

well i'm out.

i'll be back tomorrow.

seey ya

Thanks and Welcome!

Wakarimansen bastibro San!

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2009, 05:52:02 PM »

well i'm out.

i'll be back tomorrow.

seey ya

Thanks and Welcome!

Wakarimansen bastibro San!

Zeg Janet, nu moet je niet vervelend gaan doen anders ben ik genoodzaakt om je een flink pak op je broek te geven

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.