April 19, 2024, 07:28:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253628 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2009, 05:59:45 PM »

well i'm out.
it is 17.00hr here so time for me to go home.

i'll be back tomorrow.

Klaasend if there is something i hear that is useful , i will post you.
i got access from my mobile so...

seey ya

Hey DiSetti, je bent dus ook Nederlander of woont in Nederland?
Can you answer in Dutch please? I know Caps almost doesn`t speak Dutch

Thanks and Welcome!

Wakarimansen bastibro San!

Zeg Janet, nu moet je niet vervelend gaan doen anders ben ik genoodzaakt om je een flink pak op je broek te geven

bastibro!!!

I'm telling.

KLAAAAAS!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2009, 06:01:02 PM »

jury is not needed. the name is correspondin his ip. the place that i figure out was just a mather of time. i mail allot to and with kees van der spek. he knows. and as i said i post to klaasend if nessesary when im not here. i also don't believe joran go's to the instutution in den dolder nl. i think that a quest reader is a (close) friend of joran, so this potencial friend can keep track. note that im only here to help and keep you guys informed of any actions here in nl. and that i am  a friend of kouwe family. im back tomorrow.

Hello DiSetti. I read you know the kouwe family. Maybe you mean the Van der Kouwe family. I happen to be a Van der Kouwe, actually the father of Marlies. Do I have the honour to have met you before, or know you otherwise?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »

Thank you, Cageman.       

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2009, 06:23:37 PM »

jury is not needed. the name is correspondin his ip. the place that i figure out was just a mather of time. i mail allot to and with kees van der spek. he knows. and as i said i post to klaasend if nessesary when im not here. i also don't believe joran go's to the instutution in den dolder nl. i think that a quest reader is a (close) friend of joran, so this potencial friend can keep track. note that im only here to help and keep you guys informed of any actions here in nl. and that i am  a friend of kouwe family. im back tomorrow.

Hello DiSetti. I read you know the kouwe family. Maybe you mean the Van der Kouwe family. I happen to be a Van der Kouwe, actually the father of Marlies. Do I have the honour to have met you before, or know you otherwise?

Thanks Cageman.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2009, 06:30:03 PM »

Thanks.  These games are not fun anymore or amusing.  I hope you and your family are doing well.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »

EDIT

posters s/b posts

Thanks

Janet

Done.

Thanks 2NJ.

I promise never to bother you, Klaas or the other mods again in regards to editing or deleting my posts.

Janet

Janet ,If you gave SM  a dollar everytime you said that we could all come over for lunch.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2009, 06:38:37 PM »

Thanks.  These games are not fun anymore or amusing.  I hope you and your family are doing well.

The cryptic messages ... the riddles ... are nothing but distractions intented to focus attention away from the truth ... the truth about Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to happenings encompassing the contents of the trap ... the trap discovered in Aruban waters by the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: April 23, 2009, 06:40:29 PM »

A REMINDER

THE RECOVERY DIVE

On January 7, 2008 Aruban divers sampled and recovered the contents of the large fish trap disovered with sonar on the ocean floor off the coast of Aruba on Christmas Day, 2007 by the ROV operator and remote analyst on board the Persistence.

The crew of the Persistence were not involved in the recovery process ... only the Arubans.

________

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: April 23, 2009, 06:42:56 PM »

EDIT

posters s/b posts

Thanks

Janet

Done.

Thanks 2NJ.

I promise never to bother you, Klaas or the other mods again in regards to editing or deleting my posts.

Janet

Janet ,If you gave SM  a dollar everytime you said that we could all come over for lunch.

Blonde ... I want to take you out for dinner.  We could share precious  memories of each our precious mothers.

Hugs

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: April 23, 2009, 07:29:17 PM »

well i'm out.
it is 17.00hr here so time for me to go home.

i'll be back tomorrow.

Klaasend if there is something i hear that is useful , i will post you.
i got access from my mobile so...

seey ya

Hey DiSetti, je bent dus ook Nederlander of woont in Nederland?
Can you answer in Dutch please? I know Caps almost doesn`t speak Dutch

Thanks and Welcome!

I notice that DiSetti from the Netherlands neglected to respond in Dutch.

He could've at least made an effort and used the Google translator.

Very disappointing when they don't even bother to put up a good appearance.  Could also email and ask for response as some monkeys used to do.

I will never forget the day one of them suddenly forgot how to spell Anna and started spelling it Ana only for a day, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2009, 07:42:20 PM »

We have game threads for those who like to play games.  There is no game when a human being is missing and has likely met with foul play.  I know this has been a issue from time to time on this forum but we are not here to play games or have fun but to discuss the loss of a human being.

My patience for codes, riddles and such is totally gone now having been totally depleted with the hoax of the pond.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 07:48:04 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2009, 07:43:26 PM »

If a mod will change the word "deleted" to "depleted" in my last post, I promise never to ask for another edit ever in my life.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2009, 07:45:46 PM »

And I just know when I reach the 15K post mark I will get my own edit button, just know it.  Just have to. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2009, 07:47:19 PM »

JAN VANDER STRAATEN - THE COVER UP

Did Jan vander Straaten not anticipate that Natalee Holloway's mother and Stepfather would be privy to Joran van der Sloot's suspect  statements?  Could that be the reason he denied Joran's incriminating  words?

+++++++++

'Nancy Grace' - October 4, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY, MISSING GIRL`S STEPFATHER:: Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Page 148:  Now it's my turn.  I have no intention of matching her (Anita van der Sloot) good-boy remarks with good-girl comments.  And cut to the chase.  Graphically repeating the very words said by their son a couple of weeks ago in his statements made on June 9, 10 and 13.  The vile account that was read to me in the attorney general's office.  The sexually explicit words used by Joran to describe what he did to Natalee.  Calmer than I have ever been in my whole life and without blinking, I tell them which fingers he said he used.  Where he said he put them.  How their son described my daughter's pubic area, her underwear.  How Joran said she was falling asleep and waking up, falling asleep and waking up.  I tell them of his conflicting stories of what happened, the different places he said it happened.  Little bead of sweat form across Paulus' brow and forehead.
Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

I had fingered Natalee. With my fingers I pushed Natalee's panty to the side and fingered her with two fingers. According to me she was shaved because I did not feel any hair. I first stuck my middle finger inside and then I put my index finger inside. While I was doing this Natalee and I kept kissing. I fingered Natalee for about one to two minutes and then pulled my hand out of her panty and placed my hand on her hip ...

To your question as to what panty Natalee was wearing, I answer you the following. Natalee wore a dark blue panty. According to me they were embroidered panties and according to me these were flowers.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2009, 07:47:49 PM »

The cryptic messages ... the riddles ... are nothing but distractions intented to focus attention away from the truth ... the truth about Kyle Kingman's own words in regards to happenings encompassing the contents of the trap ... the trap discovered in Aruban waters by the Persistence undertaking.

Janet

LOGIC DICTATES   

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »

And I just know when I reach the 15K post mark I will get my own edit button, just know it.  Just have to. 

Dream on Anna.  It is not going to happen.

Nevertheless ...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2009, 08:01:22 PM »

If a mod will change the word "deleted" to "depleted" in my last post, I promise never to ask for another edit ever in my life.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2009, 08:20:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55621.php

Google translation:

Suspect IASA officials transferred
23 Apr, 2009, 15:13 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Instituto i Alarma Seguridad Aruba (IASA) was aware of officials within the organization who were suspected of criminal offenses. Thus, the border guard in an open letter. Iasa relevant employees would then have transferred or non-actively put. The supervisor says nothing to hide and welcomes the Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) announced investigation by Transparency International again.

The letter of IASA is a reaction to the announcement of Bijleveld that an investigation into corruption in the islands is planned and implemented by the organization Transparency International. IASA also respond to the letter from Acting PG Nico Jörg, who Amigoe was recently held, which states that IASA and Dimas would deal with smuggling and trafficking. Jörg was in his article with the allegation that the Venezuelan helicopter pilots of the Guarda Costa Nos would play doubles. Similarly, when working walradar officials of the IASA contra strategies to facilitate entry to smuggle aliens and would IASA members of the immigration service distorts permits. Iasa rejects these allegations as "gossip." The government agency requires it: "Several suspected cases were submitted to the FOR for further research. Thanks to the efforts of the IASA was further criminal (civil) action should be avoided. "

Military
The management of IASA suspect the Dutch government of the immigration chain on Aruba by the Royal Military Police would be taking over. During the judicial consultation between the Antilles, Aruba and the Netherlands is agreed that a border police should be working. The policy for the BES islands, according IASA is clear that the Netherlands is ready to include the entire chain to foreigners in the Dutch Antilles and Aruba. "Aruba is the only island where the Kmar has not yet been posted. The IASA has its own professional organization. The Kmar for Aruba is not necessary. "

Private army
Iasa concludes that the ideal of the Aruban autonomy are 'buried' support. "The Minister of Justice of Aruba has done everything the Aruban autonomy safeguarded. Now appears in vain. The IASA is the Netherlands, misidentified as the private army of the Minister of Justice and should therefore be wound up. The border guard but welcomes the investigation to Transparency International. "The leadership of the IASA is convinced that the conclusions of the committee will be that IASA is an organization with integrity."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #158 on: April 23, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55615.php

Google translation:

Aruba
'Never get lost'
23 Apr, 2009, 14:59 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - ArubaBestpages.com preparing for the launch of the site, arriving Monday. It is a website that will ensure that no one gets lost in Aruba, according to the authors. "Many residents and tourists complain that they can not find an address because the house numbering is not in logical order and signs are missing."

The website provides contact information, business information, web links and folder locations of specific addresses and businesses. And businesses can also use the medium for their services or products to advertise. The website is in English, Dutch and Papiamento and soon also available in Spanish. In this way ArubaBestPages.com to start social networking. This page will link to profiles of, among others, Facebook, Hyves, MySpace, Linkedln and Youtube.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 23, 2009, 08:56:26 PM »

FYI - if anyone happens to be reading over that SM, the IP that Carnut posted as one that "hacked" into GM is not used by anyone at SM in the forum or on the front page, I checked.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.