April 25, 2024, 09:17:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253829 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #260 on: April 24, 2009, 11:55:40 PM »

Bringing this here, just to see if anyone has an opinion or comment.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4899.msg783922#new

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: April 25, 2009, 12:03:07 AM »

I applaud you as well Lifesong !!

FYI for those concerned about their IP as it relates to GM, I found this interesting. GM uses a free forum software, I am providing the link to the software provider's site which exists at the bottom of the splash page for GM. If you scroll to the bottom of this page it's interesting to see Simple Machine's position on forum owners sharing IP addresses much less posting them for the world to see? 

http://www.simplemachines.org/about/copyright.php

direct quote:
"How can I get the personal contact information or IP address for a user on a forum?"
In short, you can't. You really only have two ways - the first is to ask the member for their contact information, the second is to take the complaint to a court of law, and have a court order issued to collect the information. The reason for this is that in most countries, privacy legislation prevents the website owner from sharing that information with you."

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: April 25, 2009, 12:04:25 AM »

I noticed his post earlier today, I wondered if it was Stuart the mouse 

good response NJ Sons Mom !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: April 25, 2009, 12:09:18 AM »

I noticed his post earlier today, I wondered if it was Stuart the mouse 

good response NJ Sons Mom !!

stuart was logged in....that's why I posted when I did.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: April 25, 2009, 12:18:34 AM »

Back to work, Monkeys!

nonesuche, I applaud you.

How many pages left, KTF?   

Just trying to look up different stuff LifeSong..Monkey's must always stay focused and Keep digging..The more we dig,the more they will attack..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: April 25, 2009, 12:37:33 AM »

Disetti..You been Copying pasting for a few years?Whatta ya think of CapsLockWizard?Look forward to your response!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: April 25, 2009, 12:46:17 AM »

Klaas ... is my computer IP # open for all with access to the cage to view.  Can my IP # identify who I am ... my address ... what I had for dinner ... if I had a shower today ...

I think there is something I am not understanding about accessing personal information.  I want to be informed.

Thank you.

Janet

No, it's only open for YOU and Admin (me) to see, the other moderators can't even see your IP

No, your IP cannot identify you nor your address or what you had for dinner.

If the police or FBI were looking to track someone the IP would be a place to start.  Then they use alot of sophisticated forensic tools to find more plus just the freely available personal information that some people post online.  A persons email address and IP are just one of the ways the police (or others) could try and track you down but they need more than just an IP.

Thanks Klaas.  Thats a relief.

I cannot comprehend why other Monkey's are so worried about posting.

For the most part ... the Natalee Holloway forum has been a very lonely place lately.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 25, 2009, 12:50:54 AM »

Housekeeping

I.  Hints of a Differing Timeline?

• 1.  Hinky message posted by HotShot quoting Robin Holloway one day after the FBI rec'd the items and referring to testing performed a few weeks prior.

• 2.  Hinky comments posted to Michelle's blog posts at ArubanBoycott indicate one giant leak coming from the Persistence.

II.  What About the Trap Itself?
  • This trap is larger than the trap said to have been stolen from the fishermen's huts.  So what's the theory how the remains got to the trap?

• Mere asked too!    

III.  Kyle Kingman and the good Dr. Hodges
  • Kyle completely flip-flopped on Dr. Hodges after Dave had already made clear his thoughts before the search even began.

• Last update on 12/4/08 from Hodges states Mos didn't even know about Aruba sending the FBI...
    Of course, Hans Mos to whom I have personally presented this profile, ultimately has no use for profilers. He had no idea his office had contacted the FBI and asked them to interview me, and obtain a detailed copy of my profile in October, 2007. The FBI did both. Mos only serves as an significant example of how much law enforcement has to learn about the human mind, and about confessions between the lines staring them in the face.
    Of course, Hans Mos to whom I have personally presented this profile, ultimately has no use for profilers. He had no idea his office had contacted the FBI and asked them to interview me, and obtain a detailed copy of my profile in October, 2007. The FBI did both. Mos only serves as an significant example of how much law enforcement has to learn about the human mind, and about confessions between the lines staring them in the face.
    http://forensicthoughtprints.com/default.aspx?20081204

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #268 on: April 25, 2009, 01:00:34 AM »

Hi Keepthefaith, DiSetti, wreck and 6 Guests are viewing this topic

What's Up! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: April 25, 2009, 01:01:18 AM »

Disetti..You been Copying pasting for a few years?Whatta ya think of CapsLockWizard?Look forward to your response!

hi faith. yes i did for a few years. i have a file now, of almost 130 pages.

but the wizard... i am totaly not sure about him. the scenario's he asuming that can be the place to surch, is stil a speculation. also everywhere the wizard is, he leaves his mailing addres. why? a confirmation, or to start his own forum. i don't know..

i go back to sleep now.

p.s. try; www.fok (edit - no need to link to the Fok forum...we are aware of it)
this the dutch leading forum site. more info, fact, q and a's, etc
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 01:48:22 AM by klaasend » Logged
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: April 25, 2009, 01:04:05 AM »

hi faith. yes i did for a few years. i have a file now, of almost 130 pages.

but the wizard... i am totaly not sure about him. the scenario's he asuming that can be the place to surch, is stil a speculation. also everywhere the wizard is, he leaves his mailing addres. why? a confirmation, or to start his own forum. i don't know..

i go back to sleep now.

p.s. try; www.fok(edit - no need to link to the Fok forum...we are aware of it)this the dutch leading forum site. more info, fact, q and a's, etc

So you then know CapsLock is a Liar and the POND search was  complete nonsense right?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 01:48:51 AM by klaasend » Logged

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: April 25, 2009, 01:13:44 AM »

Hi Keepthefaith, DiSetti, wreck and 6 Guests are viewing this topic

What's Up! 

Seeing what Disetti thinks..Guess it was a feable attempt...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: April 25, 2009, 01:17:22 AM »

STUART - NATALIE

stuart
Re: Choosing the REAL timeline
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 11:27:22 PM »

Can anyone summarize a list of the suspected accomplices to Joran at the following time:  Immediately following Natalies death on the beach.    (I am only inquiring about the "death on the beach" scenario at this time)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4899.msg781716#msg781716

CAPSLOCKWIZARD - NATALIE

Capslockwizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through
« Reply #725 on: September 26, 2008, 06:19:17 AM »

... "he says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that they possibly brough Natalie back to the vander Sloot's home."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg471707;topicseen#msg471707

++++++++++

STUART - RUBIK'S CUBE

stuart
Rubiks Cube of evidence
« on: November 25, 2008, 04:28:09 PM »

Each clue is a little square of a Rubik's cube, but only the green squares are valid, and they must all be moved to the same side of the cube to fit together into the real story.   We all know how hard it is to solve a Rubik's cube and get all the little squares to where the should go.  Just one red square with the greens (i.e. one false clue, mistaken eyewitness or lie) leads to a whole new false scenario and a whole different (but false) timeline.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4181.msg557345#msg557345

CAPSLOCKWIZARD - RUBIK'S CUBE

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #894 on: April 03, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »

now from that group, who was arrested and interviewed, and let see if there was a Minister ever been question. remeber the closer we get to the center the water ripple we will meet barbwires. but like all barbwires, there are hols.  The Rubik Cube has 6 sides and 6 colors, I am still turning the cube and putting the color in the right places.
shango look on paper like a coloring page.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg370532#msg370532

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: April 25, 2009, 01:20:58 AM »

Hi Hotping

How was that Mexican dinner?

Is Grandson tucked in bed dreaming of catching the "BIG ONE" tomorrow?

How the weather?  Is there a break in that rain?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 25, 2009, 01:23:55 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
10:25 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: April 25, 2009, 01:26:55 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
10:25 PM PT

GoodNight Janet...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
stuart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: April 25, 2009, 01:31:40 AM »

You guys are soooo funny!!!   I just did a google search.   The Natalie spelling came up 48 million hits.   The Natalee spelling came up only a little over one million hits.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: April 25, 2009, 01:43:21 AM »

Did someone need me here?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: April 25, 2009, 01:45:37 AM »

Did someone need me here?

#269 and # 270..Link per DiSetti....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: April 25, 2009, 01:47:02 AM »

FWIW - I don't know who Stuart is OR who DiSetti is for sure.  I can tell you that neither appear to be posting from Aruba but you know how that goes.  I can also tell you that DiSetti has emailed and posted to my Facebook site.  I have no reason to believe that DiSetti is Capslock.

Stuart - you have to understand there have been many distractors over the last 4 years so everything is looked at, especially misspelling of Natalee's name. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.