April 23, 2024, 08:29:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253727 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: April 25, 2009, 09:10:47 PM »

Hi blah. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 25, 2009, 09:56:10 PM »

For those who partake and feel the desire to do so at this particular time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: April 25, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »

Clean-up on aisle "Musings" !!!!!! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: April 25, 2009, 09:59:52 PM »

Your telling me.  Rough in there tonight.  Can't get away from those crazies.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: April 25, 2009, 10:06:38 PM »

Your telling me.  Rough in there tonight.  Can't get away from those crazies.

Keyword = crazies.  I am so weary of them and their inflated sense of self importance.  Who cares what they think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #365 on: April 25, 2009, 10:10:26 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55771.php

Google translation:

Aruba
MEP and RED pleased with corruption investigation
25 Apr, 2009, 16:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Both opposition and ruling party RED MEP welcomed a corruption investigation by Transparancy International sites. The Dutch government is considering this research by the organization to carry out, as revealed last week a report to the Second Chamber.

RED says all contacts with the organization through Michel van Hulten, one of the founders. "At a time when RED was founded, we have invited him as chief guest." The opposition party also gives a summary of all meetings that are organized and people invited by the party as the senator from Trinidad and Tobago and founder of a local division of Transparancy International on the island, to corruption here to condemn. Leader Rudy Lampe therefore calling for the organization will be received with open arms as they do in Aruba investigation. "We are also a modern and developed Aruba, which must be transparent."

Research to OM
Ruling late MEP through MEP Dirk Dumfries know that it is indeed as Aruba, the International Transparancy also do research. This should, according to Dumfries then also focus on the AVP-drivers who misbehave in various ways. He also finds that the Public Prosecutor (OM) must be screened after the corruption scandal Fondo Desaroyo San Nicolas Nobo the ringleaders are sentenced. It must be said Dumfries and it is true that this principal officer Hans Mos on the beach has closed a deal with the lawyer of the accused leaders including former Prime Minister Henny Eman. Also, the organization must deepen in the scandal in which the Interbank Eman whole family is involved, says MEP Statenlid. For this drew the entire fraction of the yellow party this week on a petition to the estimated one million fraud at the bank in the parliament to raise. Also Minister of Education, Social Affairs and Infrastractuur, Marisol Lopez-Tromp took the case this week during consideration of its budget this year. It is her and the group proof enough that there is significant cheating. Is not known whether they declared.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: April 25, 2009, 10:12:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55771.php

Google translation:

Aruba
MEP and RED pleased with corruption investigation
25 Apr, 2009, 16:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Both opposition and ruling party RED MEP welcomed a corruption investigation by Transparancy International sites. The Dutch government is considering this research by the organization to carry out, as revealed last week a report to the Second Chamber.

RED says all contacts with the organization through Michel van Hulten, one of the founders. "At a time when RED was founded, we have invited him as chief guest." The opposition party also gives a summary of all meetings that are organized and people invited by the party as the senator from Trinidad and Tobago and founder of a local division of Transparancy International on the island, to corruption here to condemn. Leader Rudy Lampe therefore calling for the organization will be received with open arms as they do in Aruba investigation. "We are also a modern and developed Aruba, which must be transparent."

Research to OM
Ruling late MEP through MEP Dirk Dumfries know that it is indeed as Aruba, the International Transparancy also do research. This should, according to Dumfries then also focus on the AVP-drivers who misbehave in various ways. He also finds that the Public Prosecutor (OM) must be screened after the corruption scandal Fondo Desaroyo San Nicolas Nobo the ringleaders are sentenced. It must be said Dumfries and it is true that this principal officer Hans Mos on the beach has closed a deal with the lawyer of the accused leaders including former Prime Minister Henny Eman. Also, the organization must deepen in the scandal in which the Interbank Eman whole family is involved, says MEP Statenlid. For this drew the entire fraction of the yellow party this week on a petition to the estimated one million fraud at the bank in the parliament to raise. Also Minister of Education, Social Affairs and Infrastractuur, Marisol Lopez-Tromp took the case this week during consideration of its budget this year. It is her and the group proof enough that there is significant cheating. Is not known whether they declared.

Nothing is said about Natalee.  Why?  This one case proves the corruption within that hell hole.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 25, 2009, 10:15:12 PM »

I think that article is saying they are investigating monetary and political corruption and that's not going to help us one bit!

What happened to at least the look into van der Straten and Paulus chatting it up the night Natalee disappeared?

They always say they will investigate LE but then they don't!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: April 25, 2009, 10:16:24 PM »

This is the story that kept me awake last night.   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55769.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Conditional sentence for sex with 14-year-old
25 Apr, 2009, 16:36 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A 47-year-old Bernardo Wernet was yesterday sentenced to five months, with a probationary period of two years and a community service of 180 hours for immoral palpation and penetrate a 14-year-old girl.

The fornication between August and November 2007 occurred. Wernet, the victim and her mother have met at meetings of the religious community where he was a member of was. The mother of the victim would initially have the wrong assumption that Wernet was interested in her. The offender had a mobile phone for her and bought clothes for her and her daughter. Soon, this is not the case. Wernet and daughter had an affair. In its statement to the police, the victim even to have given another man Wernet's age to want, should be imprisoned Wernet.

Declaration under duress

The OM has Wernet the victim to foot and finger palpation. Also, he would have penetrated. Wernet he denied that the child would have penetrated but made to have kissed her on her face, breasts, abdomen and feet region, but not the genital area. His statement to the police that he penetrated her and palpation would have would have fallen under duress. According to Wernet, the victim told him to ever be raped and have called for sex with him, what he says he has rejected.

Gerrit Scheper lawyer pointed out that the mother, who submitted the indictment against Wernet, her story just based on what they think of her daughter and the police had heard. According to counsel, the victim does not agree with the charge, it has already had multiple partners Wernet and would also have insisted on sex with the accused. The lawyer found no evidence that Wernet favors the child had purchased with great stuff.
Wernet, who after his arrest ten days has been, would now no longer have contact with the victim and no longer go to church meetings. The court considered evidence that Wernet had carried out these acts and the defendant pointed out that he saw his age very well knew that his actions objectionable and that a child is not with stuff to buy.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: April 25, 2009, 10:20:17 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - A 47-year-old Bernardo Wernet was yesterday sentenced to five months, with a probationary period of two years and a community service of 180 hours for immoral palpation and penetrate a 14-year-old girl.

The fornication between August and November 2007 occurred. Wernet, the victim and her mother have met at meetings of the religious community where he was a member of was. The mother of the victim would initially have the wrong assumption that Wernet was interested in her. The offender had a mobile phone for her and bought clothes for her and her daughter. Soon, this is not the case. Wernet and daughter had an affair. In its statement to the police, the victim even to have given another man Wernet's age to want, should be imprisoned Wernet.

Declaration under duress

The OM has Wernet the victim to foot and finger palpation. Also, he would have penetrated. Wernet he denied that the child would have penetrated but made to have kissed her on her face, breasts, abdomen and feet region, but not the genital area. His statement to the police that he penetrated her and palpation would have would have fallen under duress. According to Wernet, the victim told him to ever be raped and have called for sex with him, what he says he has rejected.

Gerrit Scheper lawyer pointed out that the mother, who submitted the indictment against Wernet, her story just based on what they think of her daughter and the police had heard. According to counsel, the victim does not agree with the charge, it has already had multiple partners Wernet and would also have insisted on sex with the accused. The lawyer found no evidence that Wernet favors the child had purchased with great stuff.
Wernet, who after his arrest ten days has been, would now no longer have contact with the victim and no longer go to church meetings. The court considered evidence that Wernet had carried out these acts and the defendant pointed out that he saw his age very well knew that his actions objectionable and that a child is not with stuff to buy.

Sick to us, but not to that island.  I'm surprised he got anything against him for this.  Look at the little girl that was photographed during a gang rape and had to leave the island.  Those boys got off scott-free.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 25, 2009, 10:32:22 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Declaration under duress

Sick to us, but not to that island.  I'm surprised he got anything against him for this.  Look at the little girl that was photographed during a gang rape and had to leave the island.  Those boys got off scott-free.

Yes it's sick!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: April 25, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »

ONE SICK ISLAND

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 25, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »

They have absolutely no concept of being too young to give consent, to realize the ramifications, and all the rests.  Very primitive mindset.  And very abusive. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 25, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »

Is incest a crime in Aruba?  From the sentencing, if it is it is not considered much more serious than a parking violation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: April 25, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »

Is incest a crime in Aruba?  From the sentencing, if it is it is not considered much more serious than a parking violation.

I don't think in this case the victim was actually a relative of the offender, so it wouldn't be considered incest.  I think it would be considered sexual assault here....they use the term immoral blah blah blah... and it's SUPPOSED to be against the law there or he wouldn't have been on trial.  What really makes me angry is that I haven't seen a case yet where it wasn't implied that the victim, no matter the age.... was at fault in some way for what the adult chose to do to them.  It's just CRAZY!  And it makes me sick! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: April 25, 2009, 10:56:51 PM »

O/T

Friday, April 24, 2009
De Vries: Shell verzwijgt murder
By NIELS DEKKER

HILVERSUM / DEN HAAG - Shell has crime reporter Peter R. de Vries decades concealed details about the death of Leo Rapmund employee. The oil giant should have known of the circumstances in which the sailor died, but never reported to the family.

Shell called the allegations of De Vries, who will spend a broadcast to the question, 'nonsense'.

Rapmund died early in 1974 when he was a ship of Shell, which was en route from Japan to the Persian Gulf. The victim was, according to witnesses with a colleague had a quarrel which resulted in a brawl. Finally hit Rapmund overboard.

According to Shell was missing immediately after the search started, but without result. Shell explained the next day the family.

,, There are several witnesses heard over a brawl on the deck talking. The report is sent to the Netherlands and handed over to police and justice,''declares Shell spokesman Andre Romeyn. Prosecution of the suspect was not. He finally got a half salary of Shell.

Recently De Vries was the former suspect in the rail, after a witness with conscience issues "when he reported. The suspect is a 80-year-old man. He would have graduated on the fingers of the victim, who then tried to stick to the edge of the ship. The case is now barred.

Although explanations for justice seems to give the decision not to prosecute the offender, directed his arrows at De Vries Shell. ,, That has always left out what happened. When the families recently asked for clarification and compensation are afgepoeierd.''

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: April 25, 2009, 10:57:09 PM »

I don't think in this case the victim was actually a relative of the offender, so it wouldn't be considered incest.  I think it would be considered sexual assault here....they use the term immoral blah blah blah... and it's SUPPOSED to be against the law there or he wouldn't have been on trial.  What really makes me angry is that I haven't seen a case yet where it wasn't implied that the victim, no matter the age.... was at fault in some way for what the adult chose to do to them.  It's just CRAZY!  And it makes me sick! 

ONE SICK ISLAND

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: April 25, 2009, 10:58:53 PM »

How come your not in musings Dolce..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: April 25, 2009, 10:59:24 PM »

TxMom,

What a nice addition for my de Vries photo collection! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 25, 2009, 11:01:12 PM »

O/T

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/3175003/De_Vries_Shell_verzwijgt_moord.html

Friday, April 24, 2009
De Vries: Shell verzwijgt murder
By NIELS DEKKER

HILVERSUM / DEN HAAG - Shell has crime reporter Peter R. de Vries decades concealed details about the death of Leo Rapmund employee. The oil giant should have known of the circumstances in which the sailor died, but never reported to the family.

Shell called the allegations of De Vries, who will spend a broadcast to the question, 'nonsense'.

Rapmund died early in 1974 when he was a ship of Shell, which was en route from Japan to the Persian Gulf. The victim was, according to witnesses with a colleague had a quarrel which resulted in a brawl. Finally hit Rapmund overboard.

According to Shell was missing immediately after the search started, but without result. Shell explained the next day the family.

,, There are several witnesses heard over a brawl on the deck talking. The report is sent to the Netherlands and handed over to police and justice,''declares Shell spokesman Andre Romeyn. Prosecution of the suspect was not. He finally got a half salary of Shell.

Recently De Vries was the former suspect in the rail, after a witness with conscience issues "when he reported. The suspect is a 80-year-old man. He would have graduated on the fingers of the victim, who then tried to stick to the edge of the ship. The case is now barred.

Although explanations for justice seems to give the decision not to prosecute the offender, directed his arrows at De Vries Shell. ,, That has always left out what happened. When the families recently asked for clarification and compensation are afgepoeierd.''

Edited to add link   Embarassed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.