April 24, 2024, 11:12:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253777 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: April 25, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »

If any of you use the Superior OffShore timeline, I could use a little feedback...

I posted a test of a color-coded link system on Part 1 (only) to see how it works:

Test Update Posted Here

Think that works or does it need adjusting?  I'm trying to find the right way to start adding all the case data too without it becoming overwhelming...

Lifesong I am stunned by what a mammoth work you have assembled, complete with hyperlinks no less? I found the 'key' to be very helpful and it really assisted in focusing readily on sources for each.

Thank you many times over for all of your work on this !!!!!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: April 26, 2009, 12:09:16 AM »

If any of you use the Superior OffShore timeline, I could use a little feedback...

I posted a test of a color-coded link system on Part 1 (only) to see how it works:

Test Update Posted Here

Think that works or does it need adjusting?  I'm trying to find the right way to start adding all the case data too without it becoming overwhelming...

Lifesong ... you are doing great work.

I found the following timeline when I was researching some of my data posts.  It may help give you some ideas.

http://nataleetimelinedetails.blogspot.com/2009/02/timeline-through-may-29-2005.html

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: April 26, 2009, 12:16:09 AM »

Have you noticed that his eyes are slightly different shades?  Yes, I have really been looking at him closely.  He is very handsome.

No,  I didnt' notice that...I guess I better go look again. 

too cute

When I was in Dallas last summer working, I was heading into my hotel and I stopped dead in my tracks, there was a man who looked so much like De Vries it stopped me cold. He smiled at me too  woohooo !! Anyway his young date drove up and they left, even funnier 

woohooo??

None ... are you no longer keeping your eye out for that tall dark European who you were hoping would enter the picture or ... are you just keeping all options open?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: April 26, 2009, 01:54:03 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #404 on: April 26, 2009, 02:29:41 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: April 26, 2009, 10:06:57 AM »

Have you noticed that his eyes are slightly different shades?  Yes, I have really been looking at him closely.  He is very handsome.

No,  I didnt' notice that...I guess I better go look again. 

too cute

When I was in Dallas last summer working, I was heading into my hotel and I stopped dead in my tracks, there was a man who looked so much like De Vries it stopped me cold. He smiled at me too  woohooo !! Anyway his young date drove up and they left, even funnier 

woohooo??

None ... are you no longer keeping your eye out for that tall dark European who you were hoping would enter the picture or ... are you just keeping all options open?

Janet

Hugs to you Janet, thank you for looking out for me .............my issue is that one, work keeps me too busy and on the road too often..........and I work mostly with men so not sure I need the same drama in my off-hours. 

Just kidding.

Honestly, I never think about me and men as in romance, that's why I was startled when that man smiled at me the way he did?

It really was kinda funny, I was startled by it 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: April 26, 2009, 10:45:19 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Thank you for the kind words, nonesuche...I'm a little stunned by it too!    

Janet - I've saved that timeline link now, thanks for reposting it.  Boy...that's ALOT of data!  What I do not want to do is get bogged down re-creating the wheel, sotaspeak... 

I do hope we can repost the data/timeline combined information that we put together by subject for the movie night in a separate thread... and continue to add to it.  I'll post more about that later today in the working thread we were using.

Today...We Are One Day Closer To Justice For Natalee!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: April 26, 2009, 10:46:49 AM »

Why would Paulus van der Sloot instruct Joran to stop talking in regards to his last moments with a missing American citizen unless he suspected or knew that he son could be implicating himself.

Janet

+++++++

Loving Natalee:  A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway

Page 47:  The DEA agent tells everyone to remain in their vehicles until he gets there.  And suggests that the women not get out of their cars at all.  Jodi stays in the van, and I stay in the rental car ...

Page 48:  The DEA agent arrives and all the men gather in a circle in the dirt and gravel driveway area under street light in front of the van der Sloot house ...

Alberto and Claudio go back and forth between the group and my car to update me on the conversation ...

Page 49:  Joran describes Natalee's underwear with the dark blue embroidery and the flowers.  He describes her public area.  I know what he is referring to.  She is shaven higher than usual for her bathing suit.  Dear God.  He has been with her.  Joran continues and tells the men that he inserted a finger in her.  Than another one.  I am sickened by his sexually explicit and grapically detained account.  Nauseated ...
Page 50:  Paulus interrupts his son, telling him not to say anything else, telling him he does not have to talk to us.  They talk Dutch to on another.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: April 26, 2009, 11:28:01 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL

Janet
8:30 AM PT

_____

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: April 26, 2009, 11:38:21 AM »

Good evening Janet and others. In Holland we make up for the evening already.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #410 on: April 26, 2009, 12:28:31 PM »

Good Sunday Monkeys!   

It's a beautiful day here today, I think I'll do some much needed yard work.

Cageman, I hope you had a beautiful Sunday; good evening!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: April 26, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »

Good morning to all Monkey's........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: April 26, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »

Lifesong,
I apologize I didn't post about your timeline, it is a body of work that is so professional and so amazing. I just got sidetracked and forgot to mention to you how invaluable this work is that you have put together. Thank you!
Terrific job.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: April 26, 2009, 02:16:41 PM »

HotPing..You will have to start at about page 20 and get caught up in Musings..We had a party last night..Everyone had their Boogy shoes on...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: April 26, 2009, 02:20:40 PM »

Lifesong,
I apologize I didn't post about your timeline, it is a body of work that is so professional and so amazing. I just got sidetracked and forgot to mention to you how invaluable this work is that you have put together. Thank you!
Terrific job.

Very true Kermit!As i'm not organized  It is a GodSend....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: April 26, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »

Good morning.  And good afternoon to you too.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: April 26, 2009, 02:21:40 PM »

New Partnership Alliance Announced Between Seisma Oil Research, LLC And Permian Asset Management, AVV!

Boca Raton, FL March 6, 2009 - After many months of planning and negotiation, Seisma Oil Research, LLC of Boca Raton, FL has retained the services of Permian Asset Management, AVV headquartered in Aruba, Dutch Antilles.

Seisma has entered into a contract arrangement entitling Permian to be their fully registered brokerage firm acting as their trading agent for joint venture partnerships from Aruba.

Permian Asset Management offices are situated in the capital Oranjestad and are approved and authorized as the only broker/dealer of its kind licensed in the island nation of Aruba.

They appear in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry under serial number 37880.0.
This new alliance will enable Seisma Oil Research to absorb anticipated growth and expansion with ease. The move is the first of several phases in the company’s growth plan, which foresees an increase in internal headcount for staffing, a continued focus on managed services, and support for their Joint Venture Partners worldwide

:: About Permian Asset Management, AVV
Permian Asset Management is one the industry's leading independent brokers of Oil Well Joint Venture Partnerships. Their projects and, their partners’ projects, to date have realized in excess of a hundred million barrels of petrochemical product.

Their staffs are experts in their field with backgrounds in venture capital, major oil companies, well drillers, rig and pumping operators and petrochemical marketers.

Permian Energy is a private concern, and all its owners are active employees of the company.
You may visit Permian Asset Management, AVV online at http://www.permianco.com/.
:: About Seisma Oil Research, LLC

When called upon to bring their partners preeminent and technically sound state-of-the-art oil and gas-drilling programs to market, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to deliver, barrel upon barrel. Seisma was conceived, engineered and placed to become a global conduit for an increasingly demanding industry. Seisma Oil Research, LLC has already surpassed its primary expectations by expanding partnerships and opening world markets and is now forging ahead within new partnerships and associations.

Through their unique brand of corporate management they are able to offer opportunities to prospective investors that have, until their arrival in the market place, been historically unattainable by many of their partners around the globe. Supported by decades of executive experience, industry knowledge and relationships and the best technology on offer, Seisma Oil Research, LLC continues to develop and expand their partnerships and portfolio of energy focused investments.

Seisma's principal responsibility to its investors is to intelligently acquire, operate, explore, exploit and develop oil and gas properties. Their portfolio includes production, exploration, pipelines and water rights, with a new value added emphasis on renewable energies such as ethanol and bio diesel they continually strive to be among the cutting edge this industry's leaders.
<snip>
Justin Solomon
Presiident and Managinf Partner
Seisma Oil Research, LLC
433 Plaza Real
Suite 275
Boca Raton, FL 33432
USA Phone: 561.962.4288
Fax: 561.962.4101
Our New Secure Web-based Form For Inquires and Contact
https://www.seismaresearch.com/media/permian-partnership.html

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: April 26, 2009, 02:23:09 PM »

Good morning.  And good afternoon to you too.   

A BuZZ,BuZZ....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #418 on: April 26, 2009, 02:25:30 PM »

HotPing..You will have to start at about page 20 and get caught up in Musings..We had a party last night..Everyone had their Boogy shoes on...
I will go over later and check it out...Thanks for the heads up....Here is the link to a video of the Boogie Woogie...It makes Me tired just watching Them... I hope the link works...

ThisIsDancing.wmv   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: April 26, 2009, 02:27:18 PM »

I know Hiram spent some time in Boca Raton,FL..Not that there is a connection but find it interesting.What is Aruba's connection to Boca Raon??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.