April 19, 2024, 08:27:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253648 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: April 27, 2009, 04:16:10 PM »

I am SO sorry kerm honey!!!  I cannot believe they would stoop that low.  To think, they were once people that we trusted with everything. 

That they would discard their integrity all in favor of the "pond search hoax", even AFTER we had pointed out the many inconsistencies in the "witness" statement - to the point of giving out your personal info so their cohorts could try and find any little bit of dirt on you for Shooting The Messenger purposes is making me, very VERY angry.

I wish you had told me this sooner, my friend.

Believe me, I was probably more shocked then anyone to see it with my own eyes from people that we trusted.
All because they want to protect Capslockwizard! Well, they don't even know the truth about all of that pond hoax - yet.
Operative word is .....yet. tick...tock....

Mention the Pond search and have your personal information posted and that about your kids.

Tell me what right or why anybody should be posting about another persons kids?  For ANY reason.  And for the record, they lie about what I have said but even so, why discuss them? 

I have NEVER posted the things some of these haters claim but even if I had, why would they be discussing posters kids, etc.? 

As I said, mention that pond hoax and watch them go!

Did we ever have any final report on that, BTW?  I mean other than Aruban news sources saying that Officially nothing found as promised so many, many times?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: April 27, 2009, 04:25:34 PM »

Thank you Janet.

I cannot fathom that the people who have been attacking kermit and others have all been doing it based on this Bull Sh*t from Lisa.

Every single little thing he states can be proven to the contrary.  And has been.

I'm still trying to figure out who is the liar here - Kyle (boy, that would be dumb as everything stated as his words to us can be factually proven) or Lisa?

BOTTOM LINE:   Kyle Kingman is feeding Lou and Jug a load of BS in his attempt to deny his own words to the Natalee's Freebirds.

Lou is aware but has chosen to disregard Kyle Kingman's own words to the Natalee's Freebirds but ... if Jug Twitty has not aware ...

Jen ... you and Kermit are Godsends to the Natalee Holloway cause.  The John Silvetti participation in furthering the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo ... MUST BE EXPOSED.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: April 27, 2009, 04:42:22 PM »

Wow.....Just Wow!

Thanks, Kermit, Jen, Janet, and all for putting this info together and bringing it to light so clearly.

I continue to be shocked.  It seems we are infiltrated here on a regular basis.  I am so grateful for the information that has been compiled here and shared openly.

I agree fully with Janet's statement:

Jen ... you and Kermit are Godsends to the Natalee Holloway cause.

The conflicts of interest of the Persistence Mission are clearly outlined here, and those who have forfeited an opportunity to bring answers or some small measure of justice to Natalee Holloway and her loved ones, will have some hell to pay.  For those who continue to go out of their way to block the truth about what happened to Natalee, well..........hell is not hot enough for you.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: April 27, 2009, 04:44:06 PM »

I PROUDLY STAND WITH THE FROG..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: April 27, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »

Hi guys!

Dutch SBS6 Shownews just announced (if I’m correct) they will air the most important parts of the Joran-polygraph-test-tape tonight.

Terror Jaap (winner of the “The Golden Cage” television-show) told SBS6 Hart-van-Nederland he was told that Joran was member of his Hyves (social-network) fan-site. There TJ contacted Joran and learned Joran had a big gambling-debt at a person ‘you don’t want to have a debt with’. So TJ saw his change to have Joran obliged to him by lending him the money to pay off the debt.

Later he proposed to Joran to have him tested at the lie detector. Joran agreed but didn’t show up when TJ had everything ready. Then TJ threatened him to make a documentary about how Joran misled him. That turned Joran into cooperating with the show.
Terror Jaap: Joran sat here as a small boy that lost his mother. Totally drawn back, trembling, sweating...

Some other remarks from the intro to the show:
After the first test-day the atmospere was much less comfortable.
Joran has a new girlfriend.
Joran doesn’t want to be on the run anymore. He totally has had enough of it.
He already has left the Netherlands again.

More later!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: April 27, 2009, 04:45:04 PM »

Thank you Janet.

I cannot fathom that the people who have been attacking kermit and others have all been doing it based on this Bull Sh*t from Lisa.

Every single little thing he states can be proven to the contrary.  And has been.

I'm still trying to figure out who is the liar here - Kyle (boy, that would be dumb as everything stated as his words to us can be factually proven) or Lisa?

BOTTOM LINE:   Kyle Kingman is feeding Lou and Jug a load of BS in his attempt to deny his own words to the Natalee's Freebirds.

Lou is aware but has chosen to disregard Kyle Kingman's own words to the Natalee's Freebirds but ... if Jug Twitty has not aware ...

Jen ... you and Kermit are Godsends to the Natalee Holloway cause.  The John Silvetti participation in furthering the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo ... MUST BE EXPOSED.

Janet

Thank you Janet. It's a joint effort.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: April 27, 2009, 04:45:58 PM »

I PROUDLY STAND WITH THE FROG..

Thank you.
Monkeys are the best.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: April 27, 2009, 04:47:02 PM »

Wow.....Just Wow!

Thanks, Kermit, Jen, Janet, and all for putting this info together and bringing it to light so clearly.

I continue to be shocked.  It seems we are infiltrated here on a regular basis.  I am so grateful for the information that has been compiled here and shared openly.

I agree fully with Janet's statement:

Jen ... you and Kermit are Godsends to the Natalee Holloway cause.

The conflicts of interest of the Persistence Mission are clearly outlined here, and those who have forfeited an opportunity to bring answers or some small measure of justice to Natalee Holloway and her loved ones, will have some hell to pay.  For those who continue to go out of their way to block the truth about what happened to Natalee, well..........hell is not hot enough for you.

tick.....tock
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: April 27, 2009, 04:47:52 PM »

Mention the Pond search and have your personal information posted and that about your kids.

Tell me what right or why anybody should be posting about another persons kids?  For ANY reason.  And for the record, they lie about what I have said but even so, why discuss them? 

I have NEVER posted the things some of these haters claim but even if I had, why would they be discussing posters kids, etc.? 

As I said, mention that pond hoax and watch them go!

Did we ever have any final report on that, BTW?  I mean other than Aruban news sources saying that Officially nothing found as promised so many, many times?

It's a criminal offense in the United States

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: April 27, 2009, 04:49:01 PM »

I have not had a chance to read it.
It having come from someone that I know lies .....well I just figured she was lying to her buddies about what Kyle said.

Kerm - I think that in your posting of it here, it was just a misapplied keystroke with the blue color.  I did put all of my original words from my letter to Klaas back in the black color to clear that up.

Yes - either Lisa lied in her post, or Kyle lied to her.  I wouldn't imagine that Kyle would lie about things he knows can be proven otherwise?

Which then brings up another good question.

TWO former Freebirds are members there, as I understand it?  Yapperz and Hiker?

Why did they let these lies perpetuate on that forum?

They KNOW exactly how (and by whom!) Beth's information was given to Kyle for him to contact her.

Don't make me post copies of THOSE posts (and PM's I was sent)!!

They have copies of Kyle's posts (I watched them make those copies) so they KNOW, and can go back and refer to, all the other lies in this supposed response from him as well.

I guess I'm just thoroughly stunned and disgusted that they would let these things go uncontested at their newly found home.

They KNOW either Lisa was lying, or Kyle was.

Those two freebirds are part of the give out personal information. Just so you know. I have screenshots of them doing it, just in case they think they are going to lie their way out of it!  What's that song - It's too late to apologize!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 27, 2009, 04:52:46 PM »

Hi guys!

Dutch SBS6 Shownews just announced (if I’m correct) they will air the most important parts of the Joran-polygraph-test-tape tonight.

Terror Jaap (winner of the “The Golden Cage” television-show) told SBS6 Hart-van-Nederland he was told that Joran was member of his Hyves (social-network) fan-site. There TJ contacted Joran and learned Joran had a big gambling-debt at a person ‘you don’t want to have a debt with’. So TJ saw his change to have Joran obliged to him by lending him the money to pay off the debt.

Later he proposed to Joran to have him tested at the lie detector. Joran agreed but didn’t show up when TJ had everything ready. Then TJ threatened him to make a documentary about how Joran misled him. That turned Joran into cooperating with the show.
Terror Jaap: Joran sat here as a small boy that lost his mother. Totally drawn back, trembling, sweating...

Some other remarks from the intro to the show:
After the first test-day the atmospere was much less comfortable.
Joran has a new girlfriend.
Joran doesn’t want to be on the run anymore. He totally has had enough of it.
He already has left the Netherlands again.

More later!

Who needs a lie detector?

As we all know, when Joran's lips are moving he's lying.

Does anyone really care what he says anymore?

The authorities in Aruba don't.  If he said he kidnapped and killed and disposed of Natalee Holloway, and his father was involved, and the polygraph confirmed it, the authorities in Aruba and the Netherlands would do nothing.

They would say that polygraphs are not acceptable in court and Joran always lies, therefore there is no evidence that is useful.....blah blah blah blah blah

Kermit......I'm counting on the countdown.

Tick tock

I'm patient

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: April 27, 2009, 04:53:29 PM »

Your own father

Just remember folks the Lincoln Gomez connected to Oil connected to Antonio Carlos connected to Paulus van der Sloot connectioned to Anita van der Sloot connected to Judge Smid connected to Oduber....connected to.....oil connected to....

You better sequel like a pig.............

tick...tock

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: April 27, 2009, 04:54:38 PM »

Bastibro..How come DiSetti won't answer your question?Any ideas!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: April 27, 2009, 04:55:44 PM »

Tick tock

I'm patient

It's coming. I will expose the truth of the cover-up.
ALL ASPECTS.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: April 27, 2009, 04:58:05 PM »

Not that I want to interrupt anyone's train of thought here but is there any way to get this whole FBI poster on a T-shirt? PLEASE SEE:  http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

You might ask in the Travel thread. Someone knows over there how to print T-shirts I think.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #555 on: April 27, 2009, 04:59:47 PM »

I was just looking for his post
If he didn`t answer I guess he doesn`t speak Dutch.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: April 27, 2009, 05:00:26 PM »

Did someone say tick tock?     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: April 27, 2009, 05:01:09 PM »

Who needs a lie detector?

As we all know, when Joran's lips are moving he's lying.

Does anyone really care what he says anymore?

The authorities in Aruba don't.  If he said he kidnapped and killed and disposed of Natalee Holloway, and his father was involved, and the polygraph confirmed it, the authorities in Aruba and the Netherlands would do nothing.

They would say that polygraphs are not acceptable in court and Joran always lies, therefore there is no evidence that is useful.....blah blah blah blah blah

Tick tock

I'm patient

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: April 27, 2009, 05:01:30 PM »

I was just looking for his post
If he didn`t answer I guess he doesn`t speak Dutch.

He didn`t answer cageman to?

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: April 27, 2009, 05:02:39 PM »

Tick tock

I'm patient

It's coming. I will expose the truth of the cover-up.
ALL ASPECTS.

I can't wait!  But I'm trying.

I take heart when I think about the fact that it will ALL COME OUT!

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.