April 23, 2024, 09:52:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253757 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: April 27, 2009, 05:03:49 PM »

Bastibro..How come DiSetti won't answer your question?Any ideas!

I was just looking for his post
If he didn`t answer I guess he doesn`t speak Dutch.

He didn`t answer cageman to?

And he doesn't think Caps is a Liar...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: April 27, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »

Not that I want to interrupt anyone's train of thought here but is there any way to get this whole FBI poster on a T-shirt? PLEASE SEE:  http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/holloway.htm

You might ask in the Travel thread. Someone knows over there how to print T-shirts I think.

You can save a poster like a picture.  Then HP makes transfer paper.  Print on that then iron on tee shirt.

Should work, I think.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: April 27, 2009, 05:06:13 PM »

Hi guys!

Dutch SBS6 Shownews just announced (if I’m correct) they will air the most important parts of the Joran-polygraph-test-tape tonight.

Terror Jaap (winner of the “The Golden Cage” television-show) told SBS6 Hart-van-Nederland he was told that Joran was member of his Hyves (social-network) fan-site. There TJ contacted Joran and learned Joran had a big gambling-debt at a person ‘you don’t want to have a debt with’. So TJ saw his change to have Joran obliged to him by lending him the money to pay off the debt.

Later he proposed to Joran to have him tested at the lie detector. Joran agreed but didn’t show up when TJ had everything ready. Then TJ threatened him to make a documentary about how Joran misled him. That turned Joran into cooperating with the show.
Terror Jaap: Joran sat here as a small boy that lost his mother. Totally drawn back, trembling, sweating...

Some other remarks from the intro to the show:
After the first test-day the atmospere was much less comfortable.
Joran has a new girlfriend.
Joran doesn’t want to be on the run anymore. He totally has had enough of it.
He already has left the Netherlands again.

More later!

Does anyone know if this is beginning to appear that this Jaap person is trying to distance himself from Joran?

I thought they were FRIENDS and he was being supportive of Joran? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: April 27, 2009, 05:22:38 PM »

Hi guys!

Dutch SBS6 Shownews just announced (if I’m correct) they will air the most important parts of the Joran-polygraph-test-tape tonight.

Terror Jaap (winner of the “The Golden Cage” television-show) told SBS6 Hart-van-Nederland he was told that Joran was member of his Hyves (social-network) fan-site. There TJ contacted Joran and learned Joran had a big gambling-debt at a person ‘you don’t want to have a debt with’. So TJ saw his change to have Joran obliged to him by lending him the money to pay off the debt.

Later he proposed to Joran to have him tested at the lie detector. Joran agreed but didn’t show up when TJ had everything ready. Then TJ threatened him to make a documentary about how Joran misled him. That turned Joran into cooperating with the show.
Terror Jaap: Joran sat here as a small boy that lost his mother. Totally drawn back, trembling, sweating...

More later!

Does anyone know if this is beginning to appear that this Jaap person is trying to distance himself from Joran?

They were friends and met via hyves.nl but I can tell you their friendship is over.
Jaap was calling him a liar and said Joran needs a psychologist.
Especially after he mentioned Joran`s gamble debts I`d be surprised if they maintain friends
In my eyes it remains a strange story. Sad and bizarre

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: April 27, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »

Thanks, Basti,

I suppose the friendship part was before Jaap actually met Joran, lol.  Now he is saying Joran was sweating, etc. so I take it Joran just may have failed which was not as Jaap had originally planned.

Or maybe Jaap was unable to sell anything supportive of Joran and changed his tune in order to do so.

But I would like to think he believed Joran only to have Joran prove to be lying after all so he changed his mind.  Yes, people who collect gambling debts are not people who want it discussed.  Joran is going to get in over his head one of these days.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: April 27, 2009, 05:28:47 PM »

Hi guys!

More later!

They were friends and met via hyves.nl but I can tell you their friendship is over.
Especially after he mentioned Joran`s gamble debts I`d be surprised if they maintain friends

I hope the guy who he has a big gambling debt with (that you don't want to have a debt with) sends some of his people over to visit with Joran and explain things.

every day.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: April 27, 2009, 05:33:49 PM »

Hi guys!

More later!

I hope the guy who he has a big gambling debt with (that you don't want to have a debt with) sends some of his people over to visit with Joran and explain things.

every day.

Just ask my eldest son who humbled us when he was in his mid to late teens.  He will attest that his mother's interrogation techniques would get the truth out of Joran van der Sloot lickity split.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: April 27, 2009, 05:36:30 PM »

Johan asks WLC if he speaks dutch... he answers in dutch... may have been Duck Feet or Meiser.  it sure wasn't  rendeer

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: April 27, 2009, 05:39:11 PM »

Too bad Joran wasn't thrown in the dock for defrauding Martin Bakx while back in the Nederlands 

Let's face it... no one is gonna throw him in jail for anything - that's he needs thrown overboard, accidentally ofcourse.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: April 27, 2009, 05:40:16 PM »

every day.

Just ask my eldest son who humbled us when he was in his mid to late teens.  He will attest that his mother's interrogation techniques would get the truth out of Joran van der Sloot lickity split.

Janet

In other words ... this case could have been solved four years ago ... in the time that it takes for Magnolia knit me up another sweater.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: April 27, 2009, 05:40:21 PM »

In an odd, roundabout way.  I think it was in the morning a couple of days ago, saying he posted to Klaas and decided to post it here....whatever that meant...it included something for Cageman, but to me, it was vague.  You will be able to find it if you check his recent posts...there's not that many to read. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: April 27, 2009, 05:46:16 PM »

In an odd, roundabout way.  I think it was in the morning a couple of days ago, saying he posted to Klaas and decided to post it here....whatever that meant...it included something for Cageman, but to me, it was vague.  You will be able to find it if you check his recent posts...there's not that many to read. 

I believe Mr. van der Kouwe said he didn't know him.

And for the life of me I have no idea why anyone would want to drag him into this. I think he's been through enough, but that's just me 

+++

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: April 27, 2009, 05:49:49 PM »

Thanks, Basti,

I suppose the friendship part was before Jaap actually met Joran, lol.  Now he is saying Joran was sweating, etc. so I take it Joran just may have failed which was not as Jaap had originally planned.

Or maybe Jaap was unable to sell anything supportive of Joran and changed his tune in order to do so.

But I would like to think he believed Joran only to have Joran prove to be lying after all so he changed his mind.  Yes, people who collect gambling debts are not people who want it discussed.  Joran is going to get in over his head one of these days.

No, back in December Joran, whom has his girlfriend Caitlin with him,  was staying at Jaaps house.
They were having, according to Jaap, a great time watching movies and drinking beer.

Jaap paid off the guy whom Joran had a gambling debt with and so, according to Jaap Joran owed him one and agreed to have a polygraph

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: April 27, 2009, 05:52:11 PM »

Had been reading around.  Noticed this post by Renfro/Glenda at RU.  Who wants to bet what the Aruban conclusion to the problem will be?

Glenda  PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:41 pm         

Disposing of a dead body is very difficult, I have a hard time burying a pet that has passed on.

The simplest thing that could have happened is Joran left her on the beach and someone "unknown" to us came along, took her downtown....
Could have been anyone, from any country.

A none Aruban, most probably, deeply involved....hmmmmm...
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: April 27, 2009, 05:53:03 PM »

Johan asks WLC if he speaks dutch... he answers in dutch... may have been Duck Feet or Meiser.  it sure wasn't  rendeer

I know, in my opinion Caps used translator Dutch

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: April 27, 2009, 05:55:54 PM »

every day.

Janet

In other words ... this case could have been solved four years ago ... in the time that it takes for Magnolia knit me up another sweater.

Janet

Hmmm, I don`t need the socks anyway 

Summer is on its way! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: April 27, 2009, 06:03:33 PM »

Hi guys!

More later!

Just like I said, Joran needed money, he got it from this Jaap person, now Joran has hi-tailed it outta there taking this man as a fool that he is.
Edit to fix typo
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 06:50:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: April 27, 2009, 06:04:14 PM »

To some extent I do fault the Aruban people.  Aruba is a democracy and ... freedom to assemble is a right afforded them under Dutch law.

The Aruban people excercise this democratic right in the form of public protests when it comes to stikes for higher wages ... environmental concerns ... choller (prostitute) issues and ... a distraught mother who dare to call two of lying suspects in the Natalee Holloway case ... CRIMINALS.

However ... not once did the Aruban people empathize with Dave and Beth in the public arena by demanding that a just investigation was forthcoming into the disappearance of their daughter.

This lack of support by both Arubans and their representatives is the foundation that the voluntary boycott against Aruba was built on.

Janet
_______

THE BOYCOTT

BETH HOLLOWAY

'48 Hours Mystery'

Last fall, Twitty called for a boycott of Aruba. The island’s tourism industry has suffered: Travel bookings are off more than 4 percent from a year ago.

Does she still support a boycott of Aruba?

"The only leverage that we have in getting any traction in the investigation is when they feel the effects of a boycott," says Twitty.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page2.shtml

DAVE HOLLOWAY

'On the Record w/ Greta'

DAVE HOLLOWAY:  I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

GOVERNOR RILEY

'CBS News'

Gov. Bob Riley called for a nationwide travel boycott of Aruba on Tuesday on behalf a missing Alabama teenager's family, who accuse the island's government of not fully cooperating with the investigation into her disappearance.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/11/08/national/main1025538.shtml

GOVERNOR RILEY AND SENATOR FRENCH

'The Birmingham News'

Alabama Senate votes to support boycott of Aruba
1/19/2006, 3:43 p.m. CT
The Associated Press

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Gov. Bob Riley's call for a tourism boycott of Aruba has picked up support from the Alabama Senate, which says the investigation into the disappearance of an Alabama teenager has suffered from too many missteps.

On Thursday, the Senate voted 27-0 for a resolution supporting a boycott of the Dutch Caribbean island. Sen. Steve French, R-Birmingham, said he proposed the resolution at the request of the family of Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway.

Holloway disappeared May 30 while on a graduation trip with classmates. She was last seen leaving a bar with a young Dutch national and two Surinamese brothers.

The Senate-passed resolution said a boycott is needed because the investigation into Holloway's disappearance "has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications and inconsistencies."

"It's my hope this will cause the Aruban people to be more demanding that their officials conduct a thorough investigation," French said.

During a special session in July, the Alabama House passed a resolution calling for a boycott of Aruba.

http://www.al.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-18/1137707351114580.xml&storylist=alabamanews

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: April 27, 2009, 06:05:54 PM »

I believe Mr. van der Kouwe said he didn't know him.

And for the life of me I have no idea why anyone would want to drag him into this. I think he's been through enough, but that's just me 

ITA, Rob.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: April 27, 2009, 06:08:56 PM »

My last post should have said "fool" and not "food".  Uggggggggggggggggggg.

Fixed typo in last post.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 06:51:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.