April 25, 2024, 08:19:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253797 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: April 28, 2009, 09:22:27 AM »

Sorry..I will be the pessimist..Joran will only do something if it is self-serving!He learned that from Ol' Papa Paulus..Until he sits down with Beth or Dave's representitives,as well as the FBI and,answer's all questions openly and honestly,i think the TRUTH will have to come from a peripheral source!JMOO

ARUBA KNOWS THE TRUTH

I'm with you on this one, KTF!!

Besides, as someone pointed out the other day - what will happen if Joran admits to having killed Natalee?

Polygraphs are not an accepted practice under Aruban law - it would all be inadmissable anyway.

Not to mention the stance - again pointed out earlier - similar to what the Judge took after Joran's confession to Patrick.

He's told so many lies - why would the court now consider this as "the truth"?
I gave up on "LEGAL" justice in a court of law about 2 years ago. Having the world 100% convinced he is guilty along with the cover-up exposed is about all we can hope for. -JMO

Oh I agree with that completely wreck.

I guess my point was - will this be Joran finally admitting "the truth" because he has such a good heart and wants to clear his conscience? 

Or will this be Joran finally admitting "the truth" because he can't seem to get past the stigma the world has against him - and he can't move forward until he is seen in the public eye as remorseful?

Or is this all a sham, including Jaap's contrary attitude toward his friend Joran - and they both simply did all of this for money?

--------

So even in the eye of public opinion (legalities aside) can we really believe him?  Could anyone really get any measure of closure from the "answers" he provides?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: April 28, 2009, 09:24:13 AM »

http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/nederland/article2743987.ece/Taakstraf_voor_Van_der_Eem_wegens_mishandeling.html

Goedemorgen, Ik zie dat we nu Nederlands, ha ha
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: April 28, 2009, 09:28:58 AM »

http://www.revu.nl/nieuws/2009/04/28/terror-jaap-%e2%80%98joran-moet-praten-met-een-therapeut%e2%80%99/

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: April 28, 2009, 09:39:09 AM »

Morning all

Sorry a huge part in dutch... 

But well, Jaap isn't a normal person.. he has something but I don't know what. He have or had a girlfriend at the time he
did the Golden Gage (GoudenKooi). But he never can be trusted. As far I followed that show...

well it is now 13.38pm here...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: April 28, 2009, 09:41:08 AM »

Morning all

But well, Jaap isn't a normal person.. he has something but I don't know what. He have or had a girlfriend at the time he
did the Golden Gage (GoudenKooi). But he never can be trusted. As far I followed that show...

I'm just waking up on my first cup of coffee.  Did Cageman and Bastibro clear things up?  Is it clear to them that you are not Capslockwizard?
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: April 28, 2009, 09:45:42 AM »

As far I heard here in nl, not one of the biggest tv broadcast centers had respond to Jaap, to broadcast his show.
Just only one will take it in reconsidering, to come forward. If they do that, then it will be  a world item.
But still he or they. And the I mean Jaap and Joran, will receive much money from it.

The method theyused for the program of Jaap, can't be used by law as evidence, as well
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: April 28, 2009, 09:48:03 AM »

Morning all

I'm just waking up on my first cup of coffee.  Did Cageman and Bastibro clear things up?  Is it clear to them that you are not Capslockwizard?

Well enjoy it then. we just received two brand new coffee machines here in the office.

Yep they cleared everything up now. Glad that that is talked out now.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: April 28, 2009, 09:49:46 AM »

Sorry..I will be the pessimist..Joran will only do something if it is self-serving!He learned that from Ol' Papa Paulus..Until he sits down with Beth or Dave's representitives,as well as the FBI and,answer's all questions openly and honestly,i think the TRUTH will have to come from a peripheral source!JMOO

ARUBA KNOWS THE TRUTH

I agree Keepthefaith.

Joran van der Sloot has call "Wolf" way too many times.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #668 on: April 28, 2009, 09:53:59 AM »

ARUBA KNOWS THE TRUTH

I'm with you on this one, KTF!!

Besides, as someone pointed out the other day - what will happen if Joran admits to having killed Natalee?

Polygraphs are not an accepted practice under Aruban law - it would all be inadmissable anyway.

Not to mention the stance - again pointed out earlier - similar to what the Judge took after Joran's confession to Patrick.

He's told so many lies - why would the court now consider this as "the truth"?
I gave up on "LEGAL" justice in a court of law about 2 years ago. Having the world 100% convinced he is guilty along with the cover-up exposed is about all we can hope for. -JMO

Oh I agree with that completely wreck.

I guess my point was - will this be Joran finally admitting "the truth" because he has such a good heart and wants to clear his conscience? 

Or will this be Joran finally admitting "the truth" because he can't seem to get past the stigma the world has against him - and he can't move forward until he is seen in the public eye as remorseful?

Or is this all a sham, including Jaap's contrary attitude toward his friend Joran - and they both simply did all of this for money?

--------

So even in the eye of public opinion (legalities aside) can we really believe him?  Could anyone really get any measure of closure from the "answers" he provides?
The only thing urine could do to make me believe he is remorseful is lead authorities to Natalee's remains and explain exactly what happened that night/morning. If urine wants to get on with his life, he'd better make sure Beth and Dave and family can too.MHOO
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: April 28, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »

I loved the part about Joran not wanting to run anymore - then PROMPTLY fled the country.

Just PRICELESS. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: April 28, 2009, 10:01:30 AM »

Morning all

Klaas

All these Dutch posters have a grasp of the English language ... I checked each profile.

Out of courtesy for the rest of us as well as being afforded the opportunity to respond ... the preceding dialogue should not have been in Dutch.

Considering ... my research convinces otherwise ... I would have appreciated being privy to DiSetti words ... words meant to convince a selected few that DiSetti was not one CAPSLOCKWIZARD posters.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: April 28, 2009, 10:25:14 AM »

I loved the part about Joran not wanting to run anymore - then PROMPTLY fled the country.

Just PRICELESS. 

Hiya Rob!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: April 28, 2009, 10:29:32 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

KTF - I'm with ya.  It's over when Beth says it's over.  I've got another 36 years to hang with you guys!

Agreed - Joran is remorseful.......... about how his life sucks.  Already has a history of lying to his new buddy Jaap.......but we are supposed to look forward to his new story.  I'm not putting much stock in new revelations from Joran.  It sounds like the only revelation we might get is that he is lying again.

Cageman - I'm glad you are here with us.   

Monkeys - I am patient.  My money's on the frog.  Tick tock tick tock.

Helen Back

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: April 28, 2009, 10:30:41 AM »

Just PRICELESS. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: April 28, 2009, 10:44:32 AM »

Morning all

Klaas

All these Dutch posters have a grasp of the English language ... I checked each profile.

Out of courtesy for the rest of us as well as being afforded the opportunity to respond ... the preceding dialogue should not have been in Dutch.

Considering ... my research convinces otherwise ... I would have appreciated being privy to DiSetti words ... words meant to convince a selected few that DiSetti was not one CAPSLOCKWIZARD posters.

IMO

Janet

Janet - I actually need Cageman and Bastibro to tell us why (in English) they don't believe DiSetti is Capslock because I know DiSetti's word isn't enough.

I did run what they said through the google translator to grasp the gist of what they were saying to eachother.  DiSetti was explaining to Cagement how he slightly knew his daughter and why he was interrested in the NH case.  Stuff like that. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: April 28, 2009, 10:44:36 AM »

Janet - perhaps Cageman will be kind enough to translate the remarks for us.

I haven't much faith in anything much coming from the Jaap scenario.
It is nice to read about Joran's misery though.

The only thing that will suffice, is Natalee's return to American soil...and Joran won't be helping with that. mo.

Beth said she had a measure of comfort (despite the pain she suffered) in viewing DeVries tapes.  I so hope one day, she can have more than that...a proper burial ground for her beloved daughter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: April 28, 2009, 10:49:35 AM »

Morning all

Klaas

IMO

Janet

Janet - I actually need Cageman and Bastibro to tell us why (in English) they don't believe DiSetti is Capslock because I know DiSetti's word isn't enough.

I did run what they said through the google translator to grasp the gist of what they were saying to eachother.  DiSetti was explaining to Cagement how he slightly knew his daughter and why he was interrested in the NH case.  Stuff like that. 

Many of our producal Monkeys who possessed an indepth knowledge of the Natalee Holloway case since the getgo were deceived by CapsLockWizard ...

It is imperative that this forum has an opportunity to respond to Disetti or Bastibro's words to Cageman. 

IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: April 28, 2009, 10:55:11 AM »

A SAFE ARUBA?

When I consider Dave Holloway's first impression of the Island as well as the words of Joran van der Sloot's attorney and the MB chaperone.
_______

DAVE HOLLOWAY

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 9:  In fact, he (Jacobs) was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

Page 10:  While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist ...

I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

Page 16:  During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s ...

Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and an apparent drug deal was taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal.

JOE TACOPINA

'On the Record w/ Greta' -  May 17, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: Booty is someone who hangs out on the beach, made a living on the beach. Someone who I have been told has a criminal history. He is there sometimes at night … has access to a boat, is the brother in law of Gerald Dompig.

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S ATTORNEY: And…most importantly, he had a hut on the beach and he showed us where it was that had a direct shot into the room stayed at that night.  We were there…the beach that he lived in, I mean literally stayed on this beach out there. What you have to understand this climate permits something like that. It’s just a cover and that’s where he stayed.

CHRISTOPHER PLUMMER

Birmingham News - May 28, 2006

Chaperone knows tragedy's effects will linger in hearts
Adults on trip stayed visible but Mountain Brook grads were given rein, teacher recalls

Plummer said only one incident stood out in his mind, and that was early during their stay. Some of the kids were being too loud in the hotel, so the chaperones told them to take it to the beach.

Another hotel guest sought out (Bob) Plummer and warned him that a man was on the beach trying to sell drugs to the students.

"I just asked him to leave them alone," Plummer said. "He went ballistic and threatened to slash me up."

Plummer called the police, and met with the hotel manager on the day they left to express his concerns about the incident

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/114880791244790.xml&coll=2

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: April 28, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

Just as Klaas mentioned, I, too, ran the Dutch dialog through a translator.  I used this:

http://translate.google.com/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 28, 2009, 11:11:42 AM »

Good morning, everyone.

Just as Klaas mentioned, I, too, ran the Dutch dialog through a translator.  I used this:

http://translate.google.com/

Me too.

Have a good day monkeys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.