March 28, 2024, 08:09:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 251336 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: April 28, 2009, 01:40:31 PM »

Cageman ... I apologize if I offended you.

However ... I did explain my reasoning regarding the importance of other members of the forum being at a disadvantage to respond or challenge the words of Basti or DiSetti.

Sincerely, Janet.

Janet, IIRC I didn`t post in Dutch at all today

Domo Gomenasai bastibro San.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: April 28, 2009, 01:56:17 PM »

However ... I did explain my reasoning regarding the importance of other members of the forum being at a disadvantage to respond or challenge the words of Basti or DiSetti.

Sincerely, Janet.

It was DiSetti and Cageman.  Were your doubts lifted regarding DiSetti?

Well, for myself, I`m convinced he is not Caps 2NJSonsMom. Thats all to be honest

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: April 28, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »

Sincerely, Janet.

It was DiSetti and Cageman.  Were your doubts lifted regarding DiSetti?

Well, for myself, I`m convinced he is not Caps 2NJSonsMom. Thats all to be honest

You did say that and it's fair enough. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: April 28, 2009, 02:10:11 PM »

I thought Kermit was suggesting that DiSetti was joining us from a computer at the radio station in Aruba. 

Anyway, this Elvis Weert character is clearly part of the misinformation campaign, twisting the story to be centered on "just another missing person" instead of the orchestrated cover up and misinformation campaign launched by Aruban officials, within 24 hours, against a missing American citizen and her loved ones.  It continues today.

Whether he is part of the misinformation campaign or any other distraction we`ll notice soon enough.
I could make it look like I`m posting from  the country(City) of my choice, using proxy software and post using another name.
So Kermie, keep up the good work, you`re so smart
MO is: let`s give GiSelli a fair chance 

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: April 28, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »

In regards to Disetti.It is my opinion he is another extension of the Disinformation campaign..This is my opinion and only my opininon..

I share that opinion 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: April 28, 2009, 02:22:38 PM »

In regards to Disetti.It is my opinion he is another extension of the Disinformation campaign..This is my opinion and only my opininon..

I share that opinion 

Why Jen, he doesn`t look like a bad person.
Did he offend anyone?            TIA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: April 28, 2009, 02:23:19 PM »

I share that opinion 

Like minds Jen3560!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: April 28, 2009, 02:24:44 PM »

I share that opinion 

Like minds Jen3560!

I was going to say GREAT minds! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 28, 2009, 02:25:20 PM »

Bastibro,

Do you have my delft charm bracelet yet?  You did promise me one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: April 28, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »

O/T  NYC health chief says ‘many hundreds’ of school kids sick with suspected swine flu

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: April 28, 2009, 02:42:06 PM »

Bastibro,

Here you are Anna 

BTW I really like your outfit

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: April 28, 2009, 02:42:10 PM »

Bastibro,

And you do post with your BFF who takes great pride in collecting personal information about me by internet stalking.  I am sure you could get my address from him.

So I am eagerly anticipating its arrival.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: April 28, 2009, 02:43:05 PM »

I share that opinion 

In my opinion and according to my research DiSetti portrays deception in regards to identity and ... in Tamikosmom's world that is offensive.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 28, 2009, 02:43:40 PM »

No, that won't do.  The one I want has little square delft tiles as the charms, not silver.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: April 28, 2009, 02:45:45 PM »

I share that opinion 

In my opinion and according to my research DiSetti portrays deception in regards to identity and ... in Tamikosmom's world that is offensive.

Janet

LOGIC DICTATES

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: April 28, 2009, 02:47:18 PM »

My outift will be even better when I have my real delft charm bracelet and not just a picture of one.

TIA!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: April 28, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »

A person developing an interest in Natalee's disappearance almost four years after the fact is always going to cause people to be on alert because that in an unusual action.

But I am sure all posters will be given ample chance to prove their sincerity or not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: April 28, 2009, 02:54:47 PM »

1.  SENTENCES BEGINNING IN LOWER CASE

DISETTI

DiSetti
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 -
« Reply #859 on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?
does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778651#msg778651

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through
« Reply #829 on: September 19, 2008, 06:50:24 AM »

at the edge of the pond it is soggy and Muddy,
your feet will start sinking at the moment you start getting in

the mud will stick around your shoes and by this acction will create a sucction oround the sneaker that if it is not secured well, at the momeny you want to move one feet, the shoe stay behind in the mud and you can not find it anymore becuase the water is murky and it is at night.

in day time you will not see it either because the murky black water.

the shoes can only be retrieved when the pond has dried and that is what they did.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg460910#msg460910

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through
« Reply #824 on: September 19, 2008, 06:38:33 AM »

On the night in question, the equipment was there and setup. Now is joran wanted to use any of the mention places to make a movie, there are 3 but some other question invalided 2 of the places and leave only one place.

and that has to do with the Kalpoes access to the apartment.

his place could have been use but I will not tried to use my own place for that practice and then you do not need to call the kalpoes in for questioning.

they could have just say they drop him at home. and that leave Joran with natalee ay home with the camera man and others that are part of the gang.

but doing it away from your house where your friend has a set of sleezey apartment is more convienent and since it is run by my friend father, I can do almost anything.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg460887#msg460887

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: April 28, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

And some in the past have been given far more than a fair chance and look what the results of that have been.

BTW, where are the remains that CLW promised would be found in the pond?  Are those who encouraged and supported him going to repay Dave Holloway for all the money he wasted on that hoax?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 28, 2009, 03:01:34 PM »

The principle applies in all walks of life ...

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.