March 28, 2024, 11:54:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 251363 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: April 28, 2009, 11:27:31 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 28, 2009, 11:42:17 PM »

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT - PREVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT?

The following segment of an affidavid was taken from the New York lawsuit filed by Natalee Holloway's parents against Paulus and Joran van der Sloot.
_______

AFFIDAVID - HELEN LEJUEZ - ARUBAN ATTORNEY

Affidavid of C. Helen Lejuez

<snipped>

5. Miss Doe told me that she was coming forward at that time because she had had an experience that might be similar to Natalee's experience.

6. Miss Doe informed me that, one evening during early in 2005, she met Joran van der Sloot at Carlos'n Charlie's nightclub in Aruba.

7. Miss Doe told me that, over the course of the night, Joran van der Sloot gave her several alcoholic beverages. Miss Doe further stated that she believes that Joran van der Sloot placed some kind of narcotic substance in one of her drinks. The reason she believes she was drugged is that her level of intoxication was greatly disportionate to the amount of alcohol that she consumed.

8. Later that night, according to Miss Doe, Joran Van der Sloot brought Miss Doe back to his apartment, adjacent to his parent's house.

9. Miss Doe then told me that she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot as she faded in and out of conciousness, At no time did Miss Doe consent to any sexual contact with Joran van der Sloot.

10. Miss Doe advised me that, shortly after she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot, she learned that two other young women, ages 16 and 17, suffered attacks by Joran van der Sloot under similar circumstances.

11. Miss Doe told me that, in the aftermath of Joran van der Sloot's attack on Miss Doe, she was threatened and intimidated by Joran van der Sloot, his friends and others. She had been terrified to come forward and tell her story in Aruba.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #762 on: April 28, 2009, 11:45:42 PM »

KTF!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: April 28, 2009, 11:49:02 PM »

KTF!   

TM!

P.S.Ya Gotta Love it.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 28, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »

"I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE HIM" - GRETA VAN SUSTEREN

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 3
Monday, March 06, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you ever been accused by a girl ...

VAN DER SLOOT: Never. Never.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... or something — never?

VAN DER SLOOT: I mean, you can talk to any girl I've ever been with, and they can say I always treated them in the right way. I mean, I never laid a finger on a girl without her wanting to. I've never done anything like that before ever with any girl.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186880,00.html

CONTRADICTIONS

Hannity & Colmes
April 11, 2006

BETH TWITTY: Well, those young girls... Those are the girls, who came forward this summer...I believe they came forward in August, and were giving statements to the police as to what Joran had done to them. And from what I am reading in the same papers that you are, that these young girls, obviously, will feel more comfortable coming forward in New York. I mean, they were really pressured by several different people and officials on the Island of Aruba to retract their statements. And it was difficult enough for them to come forward as it was.

'The Abrams Report' for February 24
updated 7:45 a.m. PT, Mon., Feb. 27, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: There were two—I know of two young girls. One was 16 and one was 14 years of age, and it was difficult for these girls to do, but they did come forward. They had to hire an attorney. They gave statements to the police. You know, these were real girls that were coming forward.  We don't know what happened or what transpired, why that never went any further than it did. We don't know if it had something to do with—I was told that Dennis Jacobs (ph) had strongly—had talked to the girls and was really putting the pressure on them to retract this, so you know, we just don't know how far that some individuals in that police department were going to go to put a stop to those girls coming forward. But they were real girls and they had been assaulted by Joran under the influence of drugs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11590518/

Diario: More Alleged Victims Come Forward against Joran
Translated from Today’s Diario Newspaper:
August 23, 2005

ORANJESTAD (AAN) — Last night on The O’Reilly Factor of Fox one could hear how the parents of an American girl (today 18 years old) who was a girlfriend of Joran three years ago and this family is convinced that Joran van der Sloot is innocent in the case of the disappearance of Natalee. It was mentioned that the youngsters met each other at a pool of a hotel where the family would have had a Timeshare, how Joran visited the family in the states and how he had contact with the girl via E-mail until recently.

This is contrary to what also reached the editorial desk, indicating that there is a girl of 17 years old who apparently will press charges against Joran to the authorities for rape. According to this information that reached our editorial desks, apparently there are 3 girls who want to press charges, but that two of them have not yet decided, but that the other does have the intention of pressing charges soon.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/23/diario-more-alleged-victims-come-forward-against-joran/

'Scarborough Country' for August 22
updated 7:34 a.m. PT, Tues., Aug. 23, 2005

MICHELLE KOSINSKI, NBC CORRESPONDENT: … Well, now this private investigator who has been working on this island for weeks says that he has tracked down one of these young ladies through her attorney. And her attorney says that this young woman claims - and she‘s 17 years old—that she was drugged and that she had unwanted sexual contact of some kind with Joran Van Der Sloot. Furthermore, she claims through her attorney that two of her classmates had a similar experience. And the private investigator sat down with his attorney, talked to her at length about this 17-year-old girl. And he says that she is now willing to go to prosecutors and try to press charges against Van Der Sloot.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9051533/

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

12. On at least three occasions prior to May 2005, young Aruban women alleged that they were victims of “date rape” perpetrated by Joran and his accomplices.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp5.html

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

81. Defendant Paulus van der Sloot knew his minor child, Joran van der Sloot, had a long history of sexual assaults on young women.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp15.html

Kalpoe Brothers Re-Arrested
Tuesday, August 30, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: Tito, last night we had on the new lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family, who said that a young woman came to her office and said that she had been sexually assaulted by Joran. Are there other women or young women who have come forward? I mean, there seems to be a lot of people are talking a lot about it, but do you know specifically if this is fact?

TITO LACLE, ARUBA TODAY: This is fact, Greta. The lawyer for Joran van der Sloot did confirm yesterday that not one but several people had been interrogated, or he confirmed my story that I heard from my sources, and he confirmed that many people had come forward. He did not give a specific number. He did mention the States and Aruba, that this has happened, and based on that information, that they put this accusation on Joran van der Sloot yesterday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So there are women here in the United States who are also making that allegation against Joran?

LACLE: That is what we were told, Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

Aruba Suspects Accused of Taking Sex Photos of Another Girl
Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

'Scarborough Country' for August 26
updated 12:49 p.m. PT, Mon., Aug. 29, 2005

DANIELS: It definitely smells that way. You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here. We are talking about drugs. We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people. There are four guys now in custody, four best friends. What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”: Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends. They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around. And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house. So, there is a bond between them. There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: April 28, 2009, 11:52:02 PM »

The following segment of an affidavid was taken from the New York lawsuit filed by Natalee Holloway's parents against Paulus and Joran van der Sloot.
_______

<snipped>

5. Miss Doe told me that she was coming forward at that time because she had had an experience that might be similar to Natalee's experience.

6. Miss Doe informed me that, one evening during early in 2005, she met Joran van der Sloot at Carlos'n Charlie's nightclub in Aruba.

7. Miss Doe told me that, over the course of the night, Joran van der Sloot gave her several alcoholic beverages. Miss Doe further stated that she believes that Joran van der Sloot placed some kind of narcotic substance in one of her drinks. The reason she believes she was drugged is that her level of intoxication was greatly disportionate to the amount of alcohol that she consumed.

8. Later that night, according to Miss Doe, Joran Van der Sloot brought Miss Doe back to his apartment, adjacent to his parent's house.

9. Miss Doe then told me that she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot as she faded in and out of conciousness, At no time did Miss Doe consent to any sexual contact with Joran van der Sloot.

10. Miss Doe advised me that, shortly after she was sexually assaulted by Joran van der Sloot, she learned that two other young women, ages 16 and 17, suffered attacks by Joran van der Sloot under similar circumstances.

11. Miss Doe told me that, in the aftermath of Joran van der Sloot's attack on Miss Doe, she was threatened and intimidated by Joran van der Sloot, his friends and others. She had been terrified to come forward and tell her story in Aruba.

Hi Janet, I've seen your work over at the Lifetime site!

I'm proud of you!  ((((hugs))))

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 28, 2009, 11:52:54 PM »

KTF!   

TM!

P.S.Ya Gotta Love it.....

Yes I do!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 29, 2009, 12:29:07 AM »

6. Coincidence

The following DiSetti/CapsLockWizard posts reveal the same misspelling of the word "Witness".

Thanks Helen Back.

Janet

++++++++

DiSetti
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 -
« Reply #464 on: April 27, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »

The first gardener was from a group of poor people , and came to Aruba to work for the Van der Sloots, in order to earn money for their poor family.So some main "withnesses " gone the drugbarons at the aruba drug kartell, so authorities didn't make any attempt to find him, as they thought he would never tell and he couldn't be found anyway.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4918.msg786810#msg786810

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM »

1. I do my own research with more capable individuals here in aruba that are part of the local daily night scene in Aruba.
2. it was the Maty apartment used that night.
3. some part of desposal was in several location in Aruba. The Pond was where he burried the last part of the body.
4. After all that blood, he washed off in the pond.
5. from there he took the service road running towards McDonnald.
6. was saw by an withness.
7. withness went to OM and give his statement.
8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.
9. the pond is now offlimited by a chain across the drive way entrance.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838;topicseen#msg564838

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: April 29, 2009, 12:55:56 AM »

6. Coincidence

The following DiSetti/CapsLockWizard posts reveal the same misspelling of the word "Witness".

Thanks Helen Back.

Janet

++++++++

DiSetti
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 -
« Reply #464 on: April 27, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »

The first gardener was from a group of poor people , and came to Aruba to work for the Van der Sloots, in order to earn money for their poor family.So some main "withnesses " gone the drugbarons at the aruba drug kartell, so authorities didn't make any attempt to find him, as they thought he would never tell and he couldn't be found anyway.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4918.msg786810#msg786810

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM »

1. I do my own research with more capable individuals here in aruba that are part of the local daily night scene in Aruba.
2. it was the Maty apartment used that night.
3. some part of desposal was in several location in Aruba. The Pond was where he burried the last part of the body.
4. After all that blood, he washed off in the pond.
5. from there he took the service road running towards McDonnald.
6. was saw by an withness.
7. withness went to OM and give his statement.
8. OM give instruction to clean up the Pond but, the Santarosa group did not clean it up, since the ground was still muddy and it was posponed but then the rain came and is now full to the brim. Got new pictures.
9. the pond is now offlimited by a chain across the drive way entrance.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838;topicseen#msg564838

You are welcome, Janet.  I knew you would locate the "backup"!

I'm terrible at searching........plus I'm lazy.

I'm passing through for my picture of Natalee before I hit the hay.

Thanks, Texasmom, for your faithful posting of beautiful pics of sweet Natalee.

Nite Monkeys.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 29, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »

Good Night Helen Back!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: April 29, 2009, 01:03:11 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 29, 2009, 01:03:41 AM »

texasmom ... thank you.

That picture of Beth and Natalee made me cry.  How does Beth keep going?

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!

Janet
10:05 PM PT

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 29, 2009, 01:07:24 AM »

_______

<snipped>

Thanks texasmom.

I hate charlierat!!  I believe he is evil personified.

I think I am overtired.  A cuppa tea and goodie with hubby and ... then time to hit the sack.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 29, 2009, 01:10:25 AM »

texasmom ... thank you.

Janet

Janet, when she thinks she can't go on, can't take another step....He carries her.

That's the only possible way I can think that she has possibly done it all this time.

It breaks my heart too.   

Good Night Janet! ((((hugs)))) 

Here's our little friend to take with you, and to make sure you leave with a smile!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 29, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »

_______

<snipped>

Thanks texasmom.

I hate charlierat!!  I believe he is evil personified.
I think I am overtired.  A cuppa tea and goodie with hubby and ... then time to hit the sack.

Janet

You are not alone.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: April 29, 2009, 01:17:12 AM »

texasmom ... thank you.

Janet

Janet, when she thinks she can't go on, can't take another step....He carries her.

That's the only possible way I can think that she has possibly done it all this time.

It breaks my heart too.   

Here's our little friend to take with you, and to make sure you leave with a smile!

Texasmom ... you do not know how much I appreciate our little laughing girl.  She is such a gift.  I felt discouraged and she lifted my spirits.

Hugs to you texasmom.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 29, 2009, 01:21:59 AM »

texasmom ... thank you.

Janet

It breaks my heart too.   

Texasmom ... you do not know how much I appreciate our little laughing girl.  She is such a gift.  I felt discouraged and she lifted my spirits.

Hugs to you texasmom.

Janet

It always works for me too!   

I'm calling it a night too!

Good Night everyone!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 29, 2009, 01:23:05 AM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: April 29, 2009, 01:23:16 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

WE WILL NEVER LET JORAN & PAULUS FORGET WHAT THEY HAVE DONE

TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK

MOHANDAS GANDHI
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: April 29, 2009, 03:44:01 AM »

Morning Bastibro

What do you all want me to do the, that you going to believe in me that I am a good person? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.