March 28, 2024, 06:10:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 251356 times)
muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: April 29, 2009, 07:15:43 AM »

Goodmorning DiSetti,

Are you the Disetti who gives other people information on their questions about travelling in Thailand on the site: thailand.startpagina.nl/prikbord??

TIA Muisje
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: April 29, 2009, 08:02:54 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

I would like to start the day with a little reminder for Paulus, Joran, the Kalpoes, and the rest of the conspirators:

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

I am patient.........

Helen Back
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: April 29, 2009, 08:05:58 AM »

Goodmorning DiSetti,

Are you the Disetti who gives other people information on their questions about travelling in Thailand on the site: thailand.startpagina.nl/prikbord??

TIA Muisje
Hi Muisje,

yes I am, why? I've been there several times. Last time was almost 2 years back when grandma past away.
Since then I never came back there...
muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: April 29, 2009, 08:18:28 AM »

Just a question, find nothing behind. I was in Thailand last winter and today I was searcing for something on that site, when I found your name.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 29, 2009, 08:21:57 AM »

Good morning (or otherwise depending on your location) muisje, Cageman, DiSetti, Magnolia, Blonde and 3 Guests!

I must go and work for a minute.........

See you all later!

Helen Back

Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: April 29, 2009, 08:27:58 AM »

DiSetti, I was wandering if you still try to sell your knowledge about Natalee Holloway for €25000.- as you wrote on this website of the Dutch magazine Panorama; click. I guess you do not mind translating it in English.
"I have substantive information concerning the case of holloway. I have a declaration to show who has really done it incl. sexual abuse of joran with at little girl of twelve years old. Complete file can be used after paying €25,000,00."
Cageman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: April 29, 2009, 08:31:01 AM »

wandering = wondering. Why do I see such things only after posting????
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: April 29, 2009, 08:36:15 AM »

Good evening monkeys,

It's kinda quiet in here, so whaddya say we get back to talking about the remains found in the trap off Aruba's coast that the Persistence forfeited to the Arubans even thought their mission was to locate and recover for Beth and Dave anything related to Natalee Holloway's disappearance?  And how what was sampled and sent to the FBI by the Arubans was not what was in the still shots from the ROV footage?  And how the Persistence left after diving on one of the first targets in the midst of soliciting donations to continue their efforts?

In a phone call to Beth from another family member, it was confirmed that the FBI received ONLY the following from Aruba:

Some material to determine if it was Natalee's blouse
Some blue rubber like material (guessing that was part of the blue tarp recovered from outside the cage)

And that's it.

Not the other blue material recovered from inside the cage
Not any bone material
Not any sand samples to check for biological deposits from decomposition

Here is what Kyle said about the items sampled:

March 21, 2008

I can see from the dive video other items were sampled that weren't in the ziplock bags. The piece of tarp wasn't in the ziplocks. It was put into a fishnet bag along with possible other items that I havn't heard about but can see being sampled. I am 100% confident other important items are at that site and can be found during processing of the site with a suction system.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: April 29, 2009, 08:42:47 AM »

DiSetti, I was wandering if you still try to sell your knowledge about Natalee Holloway for €25000.- as you wrote on this website of the Dutch magazine Panorama; click. I guess you do not mind translating it in English.
"I have substantive information concerning the case of holloway. I have a declaration to show who has really done it incl. sexual abuse of joran with at little girl of twelve years old. Complete file can be used after paying €25,000,00."

THANK YOU CAGEMAN!!!!!!!!

From that site:

Door marco.dam@sun.com:
ik heb alle inhoudelijke info over de zaak holloway. ik heb verklaring wie het echt heeft gedaan incl. ontucht door joran bij minderjarig meisje van twaalf. complete dossier mag gebruijt worden voor een vergoeding van 25.000,00euro.

10 februari 2009 02:18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Door marco.dam@sun.com:
ik heb alle inhoudelijke info over de zaak holloway. ik heb verklaring wie het echt heeft gedaan incl. ontucht door joran bij minderjarig meisje van twaalf. complete dossier mag gebruijt worden voor een vergoeding van 25.000,00euro.

-------------

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: April 29, 2009, 08:45:44 AM »

Goodmorning DiSetti,

TIA Muisje
Hi Muisje,

yes I am, why? I've been there several times. Last time was almost 2 years back when grandma past away.

How weird is that??

Methinks that's not merely a coincidence.
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: April 29, 2009, 09:47:13 AM »

okay here we go then......

1st;
@muisje

I did post to the "prikbord" because I like traveling. And to give some pointers for how to travel.

2nd;
@cageman
Because I have the tool to find beyond Google, here at my work.
Because it was asked to me to do this action to drive the the potential persons away from it.
If you want to be sure of it, that I'm not a liar, I can provide the cell phone number of Mylene de la Haye for confirmation.

3rd;
@Klaasend, could please confirm to all monkeys that I have no bad intension's to be here? Thank you
Otherwise become a fan of facebook "scaredmonkey". And you can find me there.

4rd;
I did some research over the past year, that is why I did see this forum years later.
I have a file with details, and also maybe I have a another piece of evidence.

To all;
I really understand if I failed to win some respect here from you guys.
My intension was to share my info here. But now I feel a bit stupid ..... Not because of you guys.
But the way I post here, may be a bit off. And also some similarities are find between my writings and that of capslockwizard.

But I am very serious. Again I hope for a fully understanding.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: April 29, 2009, 09:51:13 AM »

Goodmorning DiSetti,

TIA Muisje
Hi Muisje,

How weird is that??

Good morning again monkeys.

As I said yesterday, I am so glad Cageman is here with us!

Oh man, I'm afraid Janet's head will explode this morning!   

muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: April 29, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »

1st;
@muisje

I did post to the "prikbord" because I like traveling. And to give some pointers for how to travel.

2nd;
@cageman
Because it was asked to me to do this action to drive the the potential persons away from it.
If you want to be sure of it, that I'm not a liar, I can provide the cell phone number of Mylene de la Haye for confirmation.

3rd;
@Klaasend, could please confirm to all monkeys that I have no bad intension's to be here? Thank you

4rd;
I did some research over the past year, that is why I did see this forum years later.

To all;
My intension was to share my info here. But now I feel a bit stupid ..... Not because of you guys.
But the way I post here, may be a bit off. And also some similarities are find between my writings and that of capslockwizard.

Thanks DiSetti for your explanations.

Muisje
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 29, 2009, 09:54:14 AM »

Goodmorning DiSetti,

TIA Muisje
Hi Muisje,

How weird is that??

Good morning again monkeys.

As I said yesterday, I am so glad Cageman is here with us!

Oh man, I'm afraid Janet's head will explode this morning!   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: April 29, 2009, 09:57:07 AM »

1st;
@muisje

2nd;
@cageman

3rd;

4rd;

To all;

DiSetti,

Is it true that you have tried to SELL information relating to the Natalee Holloway case?

If true, I can assure you that you will not win respect from anyone here.

Why not just GIVE any info that you have to the authorities?

Helen Back

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 29, 2009, 09:58:14 AM »

THANK YOU CAGEMAN!!!!!!!!

From that site:

Door marco.dam@sun.com:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Door marco.dam@sun.com:

-------------

I HATE DECEPTION!!!

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Janet
7:00 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: April 29, 2009, 10:00:49 AM »

Oooops, I messed up:

DiSetti,

Is it true that you have tried to SELL information relating to the Natalee Holloway case?

Helen Back
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: April 29, 2009, 10:04:09 AM »

1st;
@muisje

2nd;
@cageman

3rd;

4rd;

To all;

DiSetti,

Helen Back

it is true that I post that. That I want to sell it. never
the reason is what I said before in my post.

I mailed everything that I have  a long time ago to peter.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:06 AM »

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT - PREVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULTS?

1.  DENIAL

I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE HIM - Greta Van Sustern

Transcript: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record,' Part 3
Monday, March 06, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Have you ever been accused by a girl ...

VAN DER SLOOT: Never. Never.

VAN SUSTEREN: ... or something — never?

VAN DER SLOOT: I mean, you can talk to any girl I've ever been with, and they can say I always treated them in the right way. I mean, I never laid a finger on a girl without her wanting to. I've never done anything like that before ever with any girl.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186880,00.html

I BELIEVE IN HIM SO - Anita van der Sloot

On the Record w/ Greta - June 23, 2005
Transcript: Van der Sloots Speak

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: … He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.  And I believe in him. I believe so in him. ... I believe in him 200 percent.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

2.  CONTRADICTIONS

Hannity&Colmes - April 11, 2006

BETH TWITTY: Well, those young girls... Those are the girls, who came forward this summer...I believe they came forward in August, and were giving statements to the police as to what Joran had done to them. And from what I am reading in the same papers that you are, that these young girls, obviously, will feel more comfortable coming forward in New York. I mean, they were really pressured by several different people and officials on the Island of Aruba to retract their statements. And it was difficult enough for them to come forward as it was.

The Abrams Report' - February 27, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: There were two—I know of two young girls. One was 16 and one was 14 years of age, and it was difficult for these girls to do, but they did come forward. They had to hire an attorney. They gave statements to the police. You know, these were real girls that were coming forward.  We don't know what happened or what transpired, why that never went any further than it did. We don't know if it had something to do with—I was told that Dennis Jacobs (ph) had strongly—had talked to the girls and was really putting the pressure on them to retract this, so you know, we just don't know how far that some individuals in that police department were going to go to put a stop to those girls coming forward. But they were real girls and they had been assaulted by Joran under the influence of drugs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11590518/

Diario - August 23, 2005
More Alleged Victims Come Forward against Joran

ORANJESTAD (AAN) — Last night on The O’Reilly Factor of Fox one could hear how the parents of an American girl (today 18 years old) who was a girlfriend of Joran three years ago and this family is convinced that Joran van der Sloot is innocent in the case of the disappearance of Natalee. It was mentioned that the youngsters met each other at a pool of a hotel where the family would have had a Timeshare, how Joran visited the family in the states and how he had contact with the girl via E-mail until recently.

This is contrary to what also reached the editorial desk, indicating that there is a girl of 17 years old who apparently will press charges against Joran to the authorities for rape. According to this information that reached our editorial desks, apparently there are 3 girls who want to press charges, but that two of them have not yet decided, but that the other does have the intention of pressing charges soon.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/23/diario-more-alleged-victims-come-forward-against-joran/

'Scarborough Country' - August 23, 2005

MICHELLE KOSINSKI, NBC CORRESPONDENT: … Well, now this private investigator who has been working on this island for weeks says that he has tracked down one of these young ladies through her attorney. And her attorney says that this young woman claims - and she‘s 17 years old—that she was drugged and that she had unwanted sexual contact of some kind with Joran Van Der Sloot. Furthermore, she claims through her attorney that two of her classmates had a similar experience. And the private investigator sat down with his attorney, talked to her at length about this 17-year-old girl. And he says that she is now willing to go to prosecutors and try to press charges against Van Der Sloot.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9051533/

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

12. On at least three occasions prior to May 2005, young Aruban women alleged that they were victims of “date rape” perpetrated by Joran and his accomplices.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp5.html

Summons and Complaint
Elizabeth Ann Twitty and Dave Edward Holloway
vs. Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot

81. Defendant Paulus van der Sloot knew his minor child, Joran van der Sloot, had a long history of sexual assaults on young women.

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp15.html

On the Record w/ Greta - august 30, 2005
Kalpoe Brothers Re-Arrested

VAN SUSTEREN: Tito, last night we had on the new lawyer for Natalee Holloway's family, who said that a young woman came to her office and said that she had been sexually assaulted by Joran. Are there other women or young women who have come forward? I mean, there seems to be a lot of people are talking a lot about it, but do you know specifically if this is fact?

TITO LACLE, ARUBA TODAY: This is fact, Greta. The lawyer for Joran van der Sloot did confirm yesterday that not one but several people had been interrogated, or he confirmed my story that I heard from my sources, and he confirmed that many people had come forward. He did not give a specific number. He did mention the States and Aruba, that this has happened, and based on that information, that they put this accusation on Joran van der Sloot yesterday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So there are women here in the United States who are also making that allegation against Joran?

LACLE: That is what we were told, Greta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

FOX News - September 01, 2005
Aruba Suspects Accused of Taking Sex Photos of Another Girl

The Kalpoe brothers were released July 4 and rearrested last week with a friend of the three young men, Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis (search), 21.

Zedan-Arambatzis, who is not suspected of involvement in the Holloway case, is accused of taking photos of a minor female in "tempting poses" and of showing the photos to other people, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia. He is also suspected of having unspecified "physical contact" with the girl, she said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incident, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, Emerencia said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168233,00.html

'Scarborough Country' - August 29, 2005

DANIELS: It definitely smells that way. You know, if you take the prosecution‘s statement at its face, we are talking on a whole new level, the charges here. We are talking about drugs. We are talking about rape and we are talking about rape of many different people. There are four guys now in custody, four best friends. What does that tell you?

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, “DIARIO”: Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends. They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around. And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house. So, there is a bond between them. There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 29, 2009, 10:32:36 AM »

1st;
@muisje

2nd;
@cageman

3rd;

4rd;

To all;

DiSetti,

Helen Back

it is true that I post that. That I want to sell it. never
the reason is what I said before in my post.

I mailed everything that I have  a long time ago to peter.

Peter DeVries is NOT the authorities.  He is a journalist.  Who PAYS for information.  He can do nothing with any evidence - only air it for ratings.

So I second the question by Helen Back - why not just give the information to the AUTHORITIES?

Monkeys - I apologize.  I stated days ago that this isn't a game, and that I'm not playing.

I really want to thank Cageman and Muisje for bringing these facts to light for any Monkey who still had any reservations about DiSetti's true purpose.

I am washing my hands of it, and moving forward.

Bye bye DiSetti!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.