April 19, 2024, 05:44:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253626 times)
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2009, 10:27:36 AM »

DiSetti,

Maybe if Cageman comes in here and confirms he knows you....the suspicions may diminish. 

My mistake, here.  You mentioned Annelies, not Marlies.  I need another cup of coffee, I guess. 
no hard feelings.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2009, 10:48:53 AM »

Posted by GBMW at BFN:
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9224.msg414752#new

We talked to Peter R. de Vries about this today...he says that under Dutch law a lie detector test can't be used so the outcome of this won't lead to anything, he doesn't really have an opinion about Joran - why he's doing this (you should ask him why he's doing this / back in the media).

He has contact with Beth regularly and Joran is mentioned from time to time but he doesn't update her about everything he hears and knows concerning Joran. Beth doesn't want that either.

He was also asked if he was still working on another Joran show. His reply: Possibly. Reporter: It could happen? Peter: I don't talk about things that I still have to do.
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2009, 10:53:18 AM »

DiSetti,

Maybe if Cageman comes in here and confirms he knows you....the suspicions may diminish. 

I think we have to ask for a confirmation to Klaasend. Because I send Klaasend the message that Joran is in NL Breda
before it was on the news. but still i am here without any bad intension's

Klaasend did post something yesterday.  If you have read here, you know that it is not my nature to interrogate new posters and make them feel uncomfortable.  As another member would say, keep posting so that we can get to know you better. 

Can you elaborate a little more about your question about Satish?

well about satish i only know that he know more then we think.
here on SM there is also a letter of a family member that is coming out just for some attention I think.

But what do we know about him that we can use to allocate joran's father to confess?
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2009, 10:57:45 AM »

well i'm out.
it is 17.00hr here so time for me to go home.

i'll be back tomorrow.

Klaasend if there is something i hear that is useful , i will post you.
i got access from my mobile so...

seey ya
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2009, 10:59:37 AM »

wreck wrote:
Is it just me -- or does anyone else get the hinky feeling that the Persistence Crew, the "Pond Searchers", et al actually enjoyed the movie coming out and taking the focus off them?!?
--------

Never fear my friend - that will never happen!

Here is a re-post of one I made last Friday that got lost in the excitement of the Movie airing.

This COULD be the result of what the Persistence was doing in Aruba.

Remember - LEAK said Jug knew the Persistence's main purpose was oil related:

Let the Drilling Offshore Aruba Commence!

Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Aruba  

Here are the Dynamic Positioning in Aruba . You can either use the table at the middle of the page, or you can narrow your search even more, by clicking on the subcategories listed below.

Job Description:

# Must have experience onboard DSV or Barges
# Must speak good English
# Experience required: 1 year for JDPO, 4 years for SDPO 

Job Type: Contract
Job Start Date: ASAP 
Minimum Experience: 1 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning

Working Language: English
Salary: Negotiable
Job Advertised on: 31 Mar 2009
Job Advertisement Expires on: 30 Jun 2009 
Company Reference:

Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:  Any 

Job Description:

Rotation: 28 / 28

Contract: 24 months

Project start: April-May 09  

Minimum Experience: 6 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning

Working Language: English United States
Job Advertised on: 25 Feb 2009    
Job Advertisement Expires on: 25 May 2009 
Company Reference:

Work Permit Requirements:  United States 

http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/directory/country/aruba/marinedivingrov/dynamicpositioning ----------
Petroleum Jobs in Aruba   

Petroleum Engineers - Oil Offshore Marine Client  2 openings, phone interviews are set for April 27th.

Please apply with your updated cv's, including phone numbers and email addresses. Excellent expat package provided. Client will pay for all relocation costs.

Salary: To Be Completed - To Be Arranged/Announced 
http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/directory/country/aruba/engineering/petroleum --------

Minimum Experience: 8 years
Wanted Expertise:  Engineering - Petroleum

Job Advertised on: 14 Apr 2009  
Job Advertisement Expires on: 14 Jul 2009 
Company Reference:

http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/show_job.php?id=19127
---------------------

Petroleum engineering is an engineering discipline concerned with the subsurface activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. These activities are deemed to fall within the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry, which are the activities of finding and producing hydrocarbons. (Refining and distribution to a market are referred to as the downstream sector.) Exploration, by earth scientists, and petroleum engineering are the oil and gas industry's two main subsurface disciplines, which focus on maximizing economic recovery of hydrocarbons from subsurface reservoirs. Petroleum geology and geophysics focus on provision of a static description of the hydrocarbon reservoir rock, while petroleum engineering focuses on estimation of the recoverable volume of this resource using a detailed understanding of the physical behavior of oil, water and gas within porous rock at very high pressure.

The combined efforts of explorationists and petroleum engineers throughout the life of a hydrocarbon accumulation determine the way in which a reservoir is developed and depleted, and usually they have the highest impact on field economics. Petroleum engineering requires a good knowledge of many other related disciplines, such as geophysics, petroleum geology, formation evaluation (well logging), drilling, economics, reservoir simulation, well engineering, artificial lift systems, and oil & gas facilities engineering.

Petroleum engineers must implement high technology plans with manpower and high coordination, often in dangerous conditions. The drilling rig crew and machines they use become the remote partner of the petroleum engineer in implementing every drilling program. Understanding and accounting for the issues and communication challenges of building these teams remain just as vital to the petroleum engineer as ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_engineering

----------------------

There is some serious oil work getting ready to begin just offshore Aruba.

Mapping/surveying by the Persistence may have been a precursor for this work.

Thanks Jen.

The pieces of the puzzle are fitting together perfectly and ... a picture is emerging.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2009, 10:59:59 AM »

well i'm out.

i'll be back tomorrow.

seey ya

Thanks DiSetti!

This is what I posted yesterday.....adding there is nothing to make me believe DiSetti and Capslock are the same person.

FWIW - The original information about Joran being in the NL was received to me on my Facebook account.  That person is the same person as DiSetti.  English would not be their first language.  From what I can tell it is not Capslock.  From what I can tell.  Just throwing this out there. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2009, 11:02:08 AM »

because i was reading here for a long time.

i found this out by myself

# shango.! ==> KARIN JANSSEN Dutch Prosecutor

and something else

M.I.A? SATISH KALPOE WANTED BY AMERICAN CITIZENS
FOR QUESTIONING
Again I ask:
Where is Satish Kalpoe? Why is it that he's never been mentioned and
the public has never heard from him? Not a peep. I wonder if he's
trying to stay out of the limelight because he's weak and might crack.
It's obvious that Joran and Deepak don't have a problem with handling
the media, police and interrogations considering their sociopathic
demeanor and

I think I figure it out. I transformed the letters a bit.
The letters stand for;
*HE IS AT LA OK
The 2 missing letter are KP and this stand for a hill or mountain.

But still.. im not sure...

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through
« Reply #693 on: September 25, 2008, 07:18:51 PM »

The Togga man with the Ingrown nail is Mr Jorg. himself.  He was walking with the cain and flow with caren jansen on surinam Airways on personal business. Then he left to holland and bad mouting the government but he himself is in the pleasure game. The report was just another smoke screen to gain opportunity to remove the other left behind from the limelight. This is sold info from good source in the Bar department.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg470904;topicseen#msg470904

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2009, 11:05:01 AM »

well i'm out.

i'll be back tomorrow.

seey ya

Hey DiSetti, je bent dus ook Nederlander of woont in Nederland?
Can you answer in Dutch please? I know Caps almost doesn`t speak Dutch

Thanks and Welcome!

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2009, 11:10:03 AM »

OT

Janet,

FYI, I just checked the Time setting in my profile.  The forum time is equivalent to Central time, 1 hour behind Eastern Time, here.  My setting is set for +1 to show the correct time here. 

Any member who lives across the pond would have to modify their Time setting.  In other words, Bastibro, Johan555 & DiSetti have not, therefore, their time is set to the default forum time.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2009, 11:12:39 AM »

DiSetti,

I think we have to ask for a confirmation to Klaasend. Because I send Klaasend the message that Joran is in NL Breda
before it was on the news. but still i am here without any bad intension's

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 -
« Reply #941 on: Today at 12:46:05 AM »

I believe this misinformation group posting under the nic CapsLockWizard is privy to much encompassing those who play a role in the Natalee Holloway case.

To gain our confidence that he/she is on our side ... DiSetti will provide the truth regarding Joran and his purpose in the Netherlands as well as agree with our thought process encompsing the issue.  This Dutch poster anticipates that we will OOH and AAW over him  and ... then blindly acknowledge and follow him/her as the messenger of light.  However ... in actuality ... he/she will be leading us into the darkness ... away from the truth and ... back to the pond.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg779795#msg779795

DiSetti
« Reply #859 on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?
does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778651#msg778651

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »

OT

Janet,

FYI, I just checked the Time setting in my profile.  The forum time is equivalent to Central time, 1 hour behind Eastern Time, here.  My setting is set for +1 to show the correct time here. 

Any member who lives across the pond would have to modify their Time setting.  In other words, Bastibro, Johan555 & DiSetti have not, therefore, their time is set to the default forum time.

Yep, Alabama time. Dutch time minus 7 hours.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »

OT

Janet,

Good Morning 2NJ

I am not getting the point.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2009, 11:16:10 AM »

OT

Janet,

Wouldn't it be plus 7?   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2009, 11:19:54 AM »

OT

Janet,

Good Morning 2NJ

I am not getting the point.

Janet

I posted that DiSetti's time setting was the same as Cap's, yesterday, and you thought it was 'huge'.  My point was to share the info, since I was enlightened.  One cannot assume based on the current settings.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2009, 11:20:32 AM »

OT

Janet,

Wouldn't it be plus 7?   

You could be right 2NJSonsMom, depends on how ya look at it

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2009, 11:24:15 AM »

OT

Janet,

Wouldn't it be plus 7?   

You could be right 2NJSonsMom, depends on how ya look at it

I was looking at it from my time zone, and I guess you were explaining AL time from yours.        

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2009, 11:24:53 AM »

DISETTI

DiSetti
« Reply #859 on: April 22, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »

indeed i don't know if it end as it should. but why now?? why after a small year since Thailand, back in NL?

does he need to proof something that we allready know or knew about him????

but dave, Natalee dad's, does he really went even under the mud? Sonar doesn't pick up things under the mud i think.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778651#msg778651

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 -
« Reply #925 on: December 13, 2008, 06:18:09 AM »

The dutch has spoken allready.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4227.msg580535;topicseen#msg580535

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2008, 03:58:11 AM »

USA allready arrested Miakito Farro who is accused of money laundring in the Labroratory of the government.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg374282;topicseen#msg374282

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2
« Reply #1504 on: April 07, 2008, 02:03:47 PM »

Shango point me to it and it is here were I left last night.

under reasech. I got allready the PM

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg371821#msg371821

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #608 on: March 01, 2008, 05:21:49 PM »

There is allready for a long time a working realtion in place between Aruba and Holland it is called the RST group

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358491;topicseen#msg358491

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #2377 on: February 20, 2008, 06:48:49 AM »

Are insects conned into entering Venus Flytraps?
I have posted something abouth this allready

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg353266;topicseen#msg353266

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02
« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2008, 10:31:46 PM »

Wel if what he is saying is that the current investigation is about this two lunatic than we know allready where this is going.... no where... That is why there is no arrest.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2564.msg337365;topicseen#msg337365

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 -
« Reply #495 on: February 02, 2008, 04:42:41 AM »

It is allready so, Wait when he open the gates of info...The server overload.. The network bumper to bumper of packets waiting to get a peek of whats going on....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2561.msg336617;topicseen#msg336617

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 - 2/01/08
« Reply #912 on: February 01, 2008, 07:27:22 PM »

They play the MASTER KEY Card once allready and it is still valid... The MASTER KEY card can be used Again even if he confess,

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2560.msg335995;topicseen#msg335995

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #716 1/29 -
« Reply #731 on: January 31, 2008, 06:30:02 PM »

Magi Magic...So you must know everything allready. to setup a long broadcast.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2548.msg334776;topicseen#msg334776

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2009, 11:29:13 AM »

DISETTI

DiSetti
« Reply #855 on: April 22, 2009, 01:02:25 PM
»

Also he is a pathologic lier.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.msg778603#msg778603

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -
« Reply #557 on: February 03, 2008, 09:41:31 PM »

Dave is now the Key to prove this lier wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2567.msg338792;topicseen#msg338792

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2009, 11:30:38 AM »

Janet....thank you.  I am "allready" convinced.

Good Morning Monkeys....I am not ready to go down this path again....ever.  I know I am
skeptical of "drop-ins"....so, if I have to eat these words later, I will....but, for now, I am
just scrolling.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2009, 11:34:02 AM »

wreck wrote:
Is it just me -- or does anyone else get the hinky feeling that the Persistence Crew, the "Pond Searchers", et al actually enjoyed the movie coming out and taking the focus off them?!?
--------

Never fear my friend - that will never happen!

Here is a re-post of one I made last Friday that got lost in the excitement of the Movie airing.

This COULD be the result of what the Persistence was doing in Aruba.

Remember - LEAK said Jug knew the Persistence's main purpose was oil related:

Let the Drilling Offshore Aruba Commence!

Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Aruba  

Here are the Dynamic Positioning in Aruba . You can either use the table at the middle of the page, or you can narrow your search even more, by clicking on the subcategories listed below.

Job Description:

# Must have experience onboard DSV or Barges
# Must speak good English
# Experience required: 1 year for JDPO, 4 years for SDPO 

Minimum Experience: 1 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning

Job Advertised on: 31 Mar 2009
Job Advertisement Expires on: 30 Jun 2009 
Company Reference:

Job Description:

Rotation: 28 / 28

Contract: 24 months

Project start: April-May 09  

Minimum Experience: 6 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning

Working Language: English United States
Job Advertised on: 25 Feb 2009    
Job Advertisement Expires on: 25 May 2009 
Company Reference:

Work Permit Requirements:  United States 

http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/directory/country/aruba/marinedivingrov/dynamicpositioning ----------
Petroleum Jobs in Aruba   

Petroleum Engineers - Oil Offshore Marine Client  2 openings, phone interviews are set for April 27th.

Please apply with your updated cv's, including phone numbers and email addresses. Excellent expat package provided. Client will pay for all relocation costs.

http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/directory/country/aruba/engineering/petroleum --------

Minimum Experience: 8 years
Wanted Expertise:  Engineering - Petroleum

Job Advertised on: 14 Apr 2009  
Job Advertisement Expires on: 14 Jul 2009 
Company Reference:

http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/show_job.php?id=19127
---------------------

Petroleum engineering is an engineering discipline concerned with the subsurface activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. These activities are deemed to fall within the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry, which are the activities of finding and producing hydrocarbons. (Refining and distribution to a market are referred to as the downstream sector.) Exploration, by earth scientists, and petroleum engineering are the oil and gas industry's two main subsurface disciplines, which focus on maximizing economic recovery of hydrocarbons from subsurface reservoirs. Petroleum geology and geophysics focus on provision of a static description of the hydrocarbon reservoir rock, while petroleum engineering focuses on estimation of the recoverable volume of this resource using a detailed understanding of the physical behavior of oil, water and gas within porous rock at very high pressure.

The combined efforts of explorationists and petroleum engineers throughout the life of a hydrocarbon accumulation determine the way in which a reservoir is developed and depleted, and usually they have the highest impact on field economics. Petroleum engineering requires a good knowledge of many other related disciplines, such as geophysics, petroleum geology, formation evaluation (well logging), drilling, economics, reservoir simulation, well engineering, artificial lift systems, and oil & gas facilities engineering.

Petroleum engineers must implement high technology plans with manpower and high coordination, often in dangerous conditions. The drilling rig crew and machines they use become the remote partner of the petroleum engineer in implementing every drilling program. Understanding and accounting for the issues and communication challenges of building these teams remain just as vital to the petroleum engineer as ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_engineering

----------------------

There is some serious oil work getting ready to begin just offshore Aruba.

Mapping/surveying by the Persistence may have been a precursor for this work.

Thanks Jen.

The pieces of the puzzle are fitting together perfectly and ... a picture is emerging.

Janet

YW Janet

Yes they are fitting together quite nicely, aren't they?

Still doing more research on this, more has emerged, and will get back soon.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.