April 18, 2024, 08:02:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253606 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: April 29, 2009, 10:40:22 AM »

Jen Said:

"I really want to thank Cageman and Muisje for bringing these facts to light for any Monkey who still had any reservations about DiSetti's true purpose.

I am washing my hands of it, and moving forward.

Bye bye DiSetti!"

I second that emotion!  Thanks a million Cageman and Muisje!

Jen, I'm right behind you!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: April 29, 2009, 10:54:28 AM »

Thank you Cageman and Muisje for providing us with further information.

DiSetti,

We have spent endless hours trying to help this family and no one here would expect nor accept money.  We do it because it is the right thing to do.

And we know all about the 12 yo and even have a photo in our archives which we do not show because of her young age.  We know about Freddy and the 14 yo and the CD's as well.

I seriously doubt you have any unique information but if you think you do have, I would urge you to send it to the FBI.  And, no, they are not going to pay you for it.

Families of Missing Children lose tremendous amounts of money searching for their loved ones and do not deserve to be charged for information.  They deserve JUSTICE instead.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: April 29, 2009, 10:55:09 AM »

okay here we go then......

1st;
@muisje

I did post to the "prikbord" because I like traveling. And to give some pointers for how to travel.

2nd;
@cageman
Because I have the tool to find beyond Google, here at my work.
Because it was asked to me to do this action to drive the the potential persons away from it.
If you want to be sure of it, that I'm not a liar, I can provide the cell phone number of Mylene de la Haye for confirmation.

3rd;
@Klaasend, could please confirm to all monkeys that I have no bad intension's to be here? Thank you
Otherwise become a fan of facebook "scaredmonkey". And you can find me there.

4rd;
I did some research over the past year, that is why I did see this forum years later.
I have a file with details, and also maybe I have a another piece of evidence.

To all;
I really understand if I failed to win some respect here from you guys.
My intension was to share my info here. But now I feel a bit stupid ..... Not because of you guys.
But the way I post here, may be a bit off. And also some similarities are find between my writings and that of capslockwizard.

But I am very serious. Again I hope for a fully understanding.

DiSetti,

Is it true that you have tried to SELL information relating to the Natalee Holloway case?

If true, I can assure you that you will not win respect from anyone here.

Why not just GIVE any info that you have to the authorities?

Helen Back

it is true that I post that. That I want to sell it. never
the reason is what I said before in my post.

Why not just GIVE any info that you have to the authorities?
I mailed everything that I have  a long time ago to peter.

Peter DeVries is NOT the authorities.  He is a journalist.  Who PAYS for information.  He can do nothing with any evidence - only air it for ratings.

So I second the question by Helen Back - why not just give the information to the AUTHORITIES?

Monkeys - I apologize.  I stated days ago that this isn't a game, and that I'm not playing.

I really want to thank Cageman and Muisje for bringing these facts to light for any Monkey who still had any reservations about DiSetti's true purpose.

I am washing my hands of it, and moving forward.

Bye bye DiSetti!

Jen, DO NOT GIVE IT TO THE AUTHORITIES (if Aruban).  He needs to give it to the FBI, not Aruba.

And I agree with you.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: April 29, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »

Good evening monkeys,

It's kinda quiet in here, so whaddya say we get back to talking about the remains found in the trap off Aruba's coast that the Persistence forfeited to the Arubans even thought their mission was to locate and recover for Beth and Dave anything related to Natalee Holloway's disappearance?  And how what was sampled and sent to the FBI by the Arubans was not what was in the still shots from the ROV footage?  And how the Persistence left after diving on one of the first targets in the midst of soliciting donations to continue their efforts?

In a phone call to Beth from another family member, it was confirmed that the FBI received ONLY the following from Aruba:

Some material to determine if it was Natalee's blouse
Some blue rubber like material (guessing that was part of the blue tarp recovered from outside the cage)

And that's it.

Not the other blue material recovered from inside the cage
Not any bone material
Not any sand samples to check for biological deposits from decomposition

Here is what Kyle said about the items sampled:

March 21, 2008

I can see from the dive video other items were sampled that weren't in the ziplock bags. The piece of tarp wasn't in the ziplocks. It was put into a fishnet bag along with possible other items that I havn't heard about but can see being sampled. I am 100% confident other important items are at that site and can be found during processing of the site with a suction system.
Could it have been her blue bracelet?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: April 29, 2009, 11:02:04 AM »

The MYTH of millions and millions of dollars in donations is just that, an Aruban myth.  People are not that generous.  The million dollar reward is just that, a bond to pay that amount SHOULD someone find Natalee.  In that event, then and only then would the money be deposited and paid to that person.  Otherwise, it is a promise and not actual cash available to be spent in other ways.

Natalee's mother works teaching school.  They are very nice people but they are not wealthy.  And even if they were, I don't think anyone should be trying to exploit their loss for financial gain.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 29, 2009, 11:04:49 AM »

THE DISETTI / CAPSLOCKWIZARD CONNECTION?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4980.new#new

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: April 29, 2009, 11:19:11 AM »

Goodmorning DiSetti,

Are you the Disetti who gives other people information on their questions about travelling in Thailand on the site: thailand.startpagina.nl/prikbord??

TIA Muisje
Hi Muisje,

yes I am, why? I've been there several times. Last time was almost 2 years back when grandma past away.
Since then I never came back there...

How weird is that??

Methinks that's not merely a coincidence.

Good morning again monkeys.

As I said yesterday, I am so glad Cageman is here with us!

Oh man, I'm afraid Janet's head will explode this morning!   

I'm just starting to get caught up but I had to stop and say I'm So Proud To Be A Monkey!

You Guys Rock!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: April 29, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »

DiSetti, I was wandering if you still try to sell your knowledge about Natalee Holloway for €25000.- as you wrote on this website of the Dutch magazine Panorama; click. I guess you do not mind translating it in English.
"I have substantive information concerning the case of holloway. I have a declaration to show who has really done it incl. sexual abuse of joran with at little girl of twelve years old. Complete file can be used after paying €25,000,00."

THANK YOU CAGEMAN!!!!!!!!

From that site:

Door marco.dam@sun.com:
ik heb alle inhoudelijke info over de zaak holloway. ik heb verklaring wie het echt heeft gedaan incl. ontucht door joran bij minderjarig meisje van twaalf. complete dossier mag gebruijt worden voor een vergoeding van 25.000,00euro.

10 februari 2009 02:18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Door marco.dam@sun.com:
ik heb alle inhoudelijke info over de zaak holloway. ik heb verklaring wie het echt heeft gedaan incl. ontucht door joran bij minderjarig meisje van twaalf. complete dossier mag gebruijt worden voor een vergoeding van 25.000,00euro.

-------------

This made the Dateline program come to mind.  Tim went to meet a Marco.  Another coincidence?  Just thinking. 

Good morning, everyone. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: April 29, 2009, 11:23:44 AM »

Thanks, Janet.  There appears to be a 2nd thread with nothing in it.  Not sure how that happened, but I can remove it. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: April 29, 2009, 11:29:52 AM »

DiSetti, I was wandering if you still try to sell your knowledge about Natalee Holloway for €25000.- as you wrote on this website of the Dutch magazine Panorama; click. I guess you do not mind translating it in English.
"I have substantive information concerning the case of holloway. I have a declaration to show who has really done it incl. sexual abuse of joran with at little girl of twelve years old. Complete file can be used after paying €25,000,00."

From that site:

Door marco.dam@sun.com:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Door marco.dam@sun.com:

-------------

This made the Dateline program come to mind.  Tim went to meet a Marco.  Another coincidence?  Just thinking. 
Good morning, everyone. 

Good Morning 2NJ.

Janet

++++++

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kyle Kingman: He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #810 on: April 29, 2009, 11:31:25 AM »

From that site:

Door marco.dam@sun.com:

Door marco.dam@sun.com:

-------------

Good morning, everyone. 
Looks like to Me Disetti also post under the name  Marco or Am I confused...I don't feel well today but I'm trying to stay caught up.....

Translation: Dutch » English
Door marco.dam@sun.com:

By marco.dam @ sun.com:
I received all substantive information on the Holloway case. statement which I really did incl. fornication by Joran in a minor girl of twelve. gebruijt complete file may be a fee of 25,000.00 euro.

February 10, 2009 02:18

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: April 29, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »

From that site:

Door marco.dam@sun.com:

Door marco.dam@sun.com:

-------------

Good morning, everyone. 

Good thinking, 2NJ!

I don't believe in coincidences when it comes to this nightmare!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 29, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »

Thanks, Janet.  There appears to be a 2nd thread with nothing in it.  Not sure how that happened, but I can remove it. 

Thank you 2NJ.

I was kicked out the forum prior to being able to post.  When I again had access ...

Janet

I removed it.  I was kicked out earlier, too. 

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 11:35:47 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #813 on: April 29, 2009, 11:32:39 AM »

Janet,

I believe you have the Dateline transcript from Feb.22, 2008, where Tim went to Nicaragua to meet with Marco. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: April 29, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »

Janet,

I believe you have the Dateline transcript from Feb.22, 2008, where Tim went to Nicaragua to meet with Marco. 

Isn't there a screen shot somewhere of the email Dave received from this Marco person?  Is his email addy captured in that screen shot?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: April 29, 2009, 11:38:37 AM »

Janet,

Isn't there a screen shot somewhere of the email Dave received from this Marco person?  Is his email addy captured in that screen shot?

Yes, I think Blonde has it in her Search thread.  I'll look for it, Jen.  Thanks.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 29, 2009, 11:39:17 AM »

Janet,

2NJ ... the account of the Nicaragua hoax begins about half way down the page.

Janet

+++++

Dateline - NBC
The search for Natalee Holloway

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: April 29, 2009, 11:41:42 AM »

Good evening monkeys,

It's kinda quiet in here, so whaddya say we get back to talking about the remains found in the trap off Aruba's coast that the Persistence forfeited to the Arubans even thought their mission was to locate and recover for Beth and Dave anything related to Natalee Holloway's disappearance?  And how what was sampled and sent to the FBI by the Arubans was not what was in the still shots from the ROV footage?  And how the Persistence left after diving on one of the first targets in the midst of soliciting donations to continue their efforts?

In a phone call to Beth from another family member, it was confirmed that the FBI received ONLY the following from Aruba:

Some material to determine if it was Natalee's blouse
Some blue rubber like material (guessing that was part of the blue tarp recovered from outside the cage)

And that's it.

Not the other blue material recovered from inside the cage
Not any bone material
Not any sand samples to check for biological deposits from decomposition

Here is what Kyle said about the items sampled:

March 21, 2008

I can see from the dive video other items were sampled that weren't in the ziplock bags. The piece of tarp wasn't in the ziplocks. It was put into a fishnet bag along with possible other items that I havn't heard about but can see being sampled. I am 100% confident other important items are at that site and can be found during processing of the site with a suction system.

December 30th, 2007

There's a meeting onboard the Persistence.  They review the footage from the ROV dive the previous day.  Everyone agrees it looks suspicious.  There's a dive.   

3:50pm - Same day

Private Eye

This may be an old subject, and if it is please forgive me.
What would you do if you were Beth and a body in a crab trap is found?
Turn it over to the Aruban authorities?
Turn it over to the FBI?
Closure vs Risk of magically turning blood into chocolate

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323171#msg323171

6:28pm - Same Day

Private Eye

I assume Beth has been given advice, which she is hopefully keeping to herself, but I tend to agree with you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323241#msg323241

6:30pm - Same Day

Private Eye

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323242#msg323242

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #818 on: April 29, 2009, 11:46:16 AM »

Janet,

That was Marcos

DiSetti, I`m sorry to have given you the benefit of doubt

I know now that you are a piece of Sh*t JMHO!

never lift the pressure of evil island
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: April 29, 2009, 11:50:31 AM »

Janet,

Blonde's Ocean Search Thread....pg 4 Dateline transcipt, page 5 screen shot of email, but the name was Marcos not Marco....no email visible & I am not sure if one can be captured from the video, fwiw....(personal info).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.80

Thanks, Blonde!!!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.